10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In De Winton Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
De Winton Alberta is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in De Winton Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Winton Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Winton Alberta. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in De Winton Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in De Winton Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In De Winton Alberta:
The Stone Gate Inn Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and fitness center, The Stone Gate Inn Bed & Breakfast is located in De Winton, just 16 miles from Calgary.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Calgary Airport is 22 miles away.
Quiet, scenic location , homelike atmosphere, breakfast was very good and elegantly presented,
operators are pleasant, the sort of people that you would like to go and visit again
Fantastic accomadion and breakfast!
Nice location for us to get out of the city but still close to the city.
Very much enjoyed our stay.
- Great hostess and host. Beautiful home and surroundings. We felt very welcomed and at home.
All breakfasts were great …beds comfy…rooms lovely….host and hostess were very personable!!
Great location….like being at home…very friendly and accomodating!!
- Pga renovering fick vi inte det rum vi bokat utan fick bo i huset brevid.
- Quiet, scenic location , homelike atmosphere, breakfast was very good and elegantly presented,
Harmony House Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Harmony House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Okotoks.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV and DVD player are provided.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- the home was well decorated to match the style of the the home. welcome and open home.
- We found Harmony House to be a delightful house of rest. The hostess was so welcoming and friendly. The bedroom was very comfortable and the Victorian decor made it so special. Breakfast was absolutely delicious.
- The property was very comfortable, the proprietor was really friendly and helpful with great knowledge of the local area, very much like a home from home. A great central location for this town and area with easy access to lots of local amenities.
- Lovely hostess – breakfast served in our room was excellent and well presented. Would stay here again.
- This was a bed and breakfast in a residential area. The night was very quiet but the morning was as expected with everyone going off to work. Not horribly noisy just noticeable. The woman who owns the b&b was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were nice and clean.
Calgary Westways Guest House
This bed and breakfast is within walking distance of and Calgary Stampede and downtown Calgary, Alberta. It features cozy rooms with cable TV and an iPod docking station.The rooms at Calgary Westways Guest House are furnished with a work desk and seating area. Local calls are free.This Calgary bed and breakfast provides a business center and a hot breakfast for all its guests.The Elbow River and Elbow Island Park are within a 5-minute walk of Calgary Westways Guest House. Fort Calgary is a 35-minute walk from the hotel.
- I liked the cosy atmosphere, the location was good. The breakfasts were very good.
- I loved being able to stay in a home with a story. My hosts were friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were wonderful and they made sure my gluten-free food was just as tasty as the other guests.
- The room was cozy & homey.. my daughter wanted to stay there forever..lol even the owner served us personally..
- Our stay was so nice and specspecial here that we don’t even try to compare it to other places we stayed before. Amazing staff made our stay very comfy and we loved the breakfast. We also loved the inside decoration and atmosphere. Totally different experience. We don’t want to stay anywhere else
- This B&B had all the ammenities of a modern hotel room with the charm of the early 1900’s. From the antique furniture and nick-nacks to the beautifully laid out breakfast table, our stay was old-world romantic. The food was amazing and plentiful and our host was friendly and very helpful.
Somerset Calgary B&B
Located 10 miles from Calgary Telus Convention Center in Calgary, Somerset Calgary B&B features free WiFi access and private parking.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as a laptop are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.There is business center at the property.Calgary Airport is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pea’ n Bee’s B&B
Pea’ n Bee’s B&B is located in Calgary, just 9 miles from Calgary Telus Convention Center.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Calgary Airport is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
A Place To Remember Cute and Cozy B&B
One of our best sellers in Calgary! Featuring free WiFi, A Place To Remember Cute and Cozy B&B offers accommodations in Calgary. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Calgary Telus Convention Center is 6 miles from A Place To Remember Cute and Cozy, and Chinook Center is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 12 miles from A Place To Remember Cute and Cozy B&B.
- Those home made pancakes are supper delicious, and the host is supper nice and kindness, I even got a recipe from her so that my mama can cook for my father when they back to china. Kkkkkkkkkkkk
- A private, cozy, and clean home with an extremely kind owner. Breakfast was excellent, too. I can only recommend it.
+ 10 minutes walk from the C-Train (Anderson station)
+ A swimming pool is available during the summer time
+ Very friendly and helpful host
+ Very nice breakfast: salty and sweety. You can take as many cereals as you want.
+ Clean bathroom and bedroom
+ Cheap for Calgary
+ Always able to find a parking spot
+ Very quiet area
I give an overall 90% satisfaction and I do recommend this B&B.
- The Bed and Breakfast itself is very nice. Shared bathroom upstairs, you have access to a dining room area and the living room. Very good breakfast made by the owner.
- Private room adjoining bath in downstairs family room area. Very quiet, not much day-light, excellent for a good nights sleep. Host is charming and very helpful for recommending day trips and excursions. Has maps and brochures to help you and good breakfast.
3 Cedars Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, 3 Cedars Inn offers accommodations in Calgary.Certain accommodations feature a shared bathroom with a sauna, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Calgary Telus Convention Center is 7 miles from 3 Cedars Inn, and Chinook Center is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 14 miles from 3 Cedars Inn.
No reviews yet.
Idle Spurs Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Idle Spurs Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Black Diamond, just 26 miles from Calgary.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Calgary Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Our stay was restful, comforting, and amazing! The décor is breathtakingly beautiful and yet ever so cozy and there are fascinating stories behind so many art objects. Bev is such a wonderful and gracious hostess and is phenomenally gifted in all the arts of hospitality. This bed and breakfast is truly a treasure find!
- Our stay at Idle Spurs was just excellent. Bev is the loveliest woman and her breakfast nothing short of amazing! Definitely recommend a stay if you are in Black Diamond
- Bev was very helpful, friendly and welcoming. Her breakfasts were amazing and delicious. The property is full of fun and interesting things to look at.
- Bev was a fantastic host! We felt very comfortable at her house and she did everything to make us even feel more comfortable – including fresh fantastic bread, ginger cookies, home grown vegies, …
- The property had alot of character, it was very clean and inviting. Bev the host was verm warm and friendly, she cooks up an an amazing big breakfast each morning. I would highly recommend staying there.
Novel Bed and Breakfast
Located in Calgary, 1.8 miles from Calgary Telus Convention Center, Novel Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Large Single Room on Southeast Avenue
One of our best sellers in Calgary! Large Single Room on Southeast Avenue is located in the Northeast Calgary neighborhood in Calgary, just 2.9 miles from Calgary Telus Convention Center. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 6 miles from Single Room on Southeast Avenue.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In De Winton Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in De Winton Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in De Winton Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in De Winton Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!