10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In De Westen Texel – Top Hotel Reviews
De Westen Texel is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in De Westen Texel. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Westen Texel. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Westen Texel. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in De Westen Texel right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in De Westen Texel with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In De Westen Texel:
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Isola Bella
B&B Isola Bella offers geothermal heating and is located on an authentic farm right outside Den Burg, only 1.9 mi from the North Sea beach. It offers nonsmoking accommodations with free private parking on site.Each room features a private bathroom with a shower, toilet and washbasin. Free Wi-Fi is included. Some rooms are also wheelchair accessible.At B&B Isola Bella you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared kitchen. Several restaurants and cafes can be found at a 1.9 mi distance. The B&B also offers culinary workshops at a surcharge upon request.The national park Duinen van Texel is 5 minutes on foot. Guests can go golfing at Golfbaan De Texelse 7.8 mi from the B&B.
- The house itself, the owners, the location, the breakfast, the rooms,…
- Eerlijke producten van de streek. Lekker vers. Heerlijke sinaasappelsap. De prettige recreatieruimte met fijne lees- en spelmogelijkheid. Hartelijke ontvangst met welkomstdrankje. Lekker ontbijtbuffet. En mogelijkheid tot zelf koken.
- ontbijt was prima geregeld (zelfs ook een dag dat we eerder weg wilde een ontbijt om mee te nemen, wat erg fijn was!). koelkast beschikbaar voor de gasten. locatie centraal op het eiland, makkelijk te bereiken, fijn dat er eigen parkeergelegenheid was. centrale hal/eetzaal prettig ingericht met een grote tafel om gezamenlijk te zitten, maar ook een zitje wat meer privé in de hoek. prima ruimte in de kamer (wat wel verwacht mag worden van een invalidenkamer) ruime prima uitgeruste badkamer. twee verstelbare elektrische hoog-laag bedden aanwezig
- Vooral het vrolijke interieur en gezellige kleuren overal. Heel leuk en goed over nagedacht!
Großartiger Service, telefonisch vorher Ankunft erfragt und Zimmer früher verfügbar gemeldet. Ganz tolles, liebevoll hergerichtetes Frühstücksbuffet. Sehr freundliche Mitarbeiterinnen, die gerne ihre Geste verwöhnen.
Nochmals ganz lieben Dank dafür.
Bed and Breakfast
This bed and breakfast is located in the center of Den Burg. B&B Gravenstraat offers free Wi-Fi and a terrace. The North Sea Beach is a 10-minute drive.The contemporary house consists of 2 floors and several rooms. It features an Auping bed and flat-screen TV. There is a shower fitted in the black tiled bathroom.Every morning breakfast is offered. There are several cafes and restaurants in the direct surroundings of B&B Gravenstraat.Museum Ecomare is a 19-minute bicycle ride away. The open nature around Den Burg is 2,450 feet from the bed and breakfast. It is an 8-minutes’ drive to the ferry.
Very clean with ample space, plenty of light enters the room.
The shower is ‘non-claustrophobic’, as it is “open” and very spacious
indeed. flexible head as well.
The shower gives accessibility to all areas of the body with ease, even for the very large.
I would most certainly stay here again in the future.
- Such a charming flat in the center of Den Burg. Beautiful restaurant attached and others all around. Lovely coffee shop down the road for your morning Joe. Stella’s in town for bike rental to get around the Island. The only negative comment would be with regards to the pillows. They were terrible; I should have brought mine from home. Otherwise everything was super great! Thank you.
- We stayed here a few times before. Always good. Pleasant and big, light room.
- First time in my life I rate property with 10! And it’s really great place to stay, everything is perfect into details. Room is big, clean, nicely decorated. Restaurant owned by the same man is great, everything is on very high level. We already booked it for the next year again!
- Spacious room with lots of natural light. Breakfast was amazing!
- Very clean with ample space, plenty of light enters the room.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Het Spookhuis
Offering a barbecue and sun terrace, B&B Het Spookhuis is located in Den Hoorn in the Texel Region.This B&B features 2 rooms, both located on the first floor. One room features a private shower and sink. The private toilet is located ground floor. The other room features a private bathroom with a toilet, a walk-in shower and a sink also located on the ground floor. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and slippers. Packed lunches can be provided at a surcharge.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Terschelling is 30 mi from B&B Het Spookhuis, while Alkmaar is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 50 mi from the property.
- Remarkably interesting place in a lovely town in Texel: small room in the top floor of owner’s house, packed with curios and history. Bert is a wonderfully gracious and generous host, knowledgeable about TExel.
- Bret, our host, is a wonderful man, full of charm, and helped us a lot to get around the Texel island. The breakfast he prepared us was the best we ate in our 10 days visit in Netherlands.
- The atmosphere in the village was great and the care and hospitality of the host was really good. A cosy accomodation with lots of variation in breakfast.
- When we arrived on the island we were kindly welcomed by the host, who picked us up. Bert has a great eye for detail. The room was very clean and cosy, with every kind of ammenity you can imagine. He is a gracious host, who prepared the breakfast buffet whenever you wanted in the morning! He also explained the best spots to go sightseeing around the island, and gave us a lot of coupons for the local restaurants. Your stay in het Spookhuis will be everything you could wish for!
- Staying at Bert’s was lovely, he was such a great host! Really made you feel like home, and het Spookhuis is adorable and located in a very peaceful and cute area of Texel. Our room was beautiful and cozy. It had all one can need in a bedroom! The breakfast prepared by Bert was also a great perk! Delicious croissants and selection of cheeses and meat, fruit, different kinds of yogurt and bread, jams and anything anyone could possibly ask for a good start of the day! Definitely lived up to our expectations, and probably exceeded them! Would recommend 100%
Bed and Breakfast
B&B De Koog Texel
One of our best sellers in De Koog! This bed and breakfast is located just 2,800 feet from the North Sea beach. B&B De Koog Texel offers free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. De Koog’s lively Dorpsstraat is a 4-minute walk.Each room has a country-style décor and carpeted floor. They all have a mini-bar, Senseo coffee-machine and a 32-inch HD TV. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower or bath.Breakfast is served each morning in your room. There is a wide variety of cafes and restaurants within 4 minutes by foot from B&B De Koog Texel.The forest is 1,500 feet from the bed and breakfast. Ecomare Museum is 6 minutes by car. Den Burg is a 12-minutes’ drive. The ferry to Den Helder is a 15-minute drive.
- Very nice and quite room with a nice bathroom. Breakfast is sufficient and tasty
- Nice big room and bathroom. Quiet area, lots of privacy. Excellent breakfast. Beach, shops and restaurants less than a 10 minute walk. Perfect location, middle of the island. Easy access to the other villages.
- It is a comfortable and quiet place. The owner is pleasant amd location convenient
Personal touch .bij aankomst, je naam op deur🌝
Heel goede bed!.en regen douche!
Koffe apparaat in kamer.
Royal gevuld onbijt maantje.(lekker broodjes,vers jus,kaas ,yogert+++++)
Aandacht gegeven ivm mijn tarwe allergy..(toch heerlijk broodjes gehad)..
Gina heel aardig en ivm storm heeft ons naar de boot sochtends zelf gebracht!
Zeker kom wij terug..
Heerlijk bed, lekkere bad/douche.
Super uitgebreid ontbijt.
Rustig plekje maar binnen 5 min sta je midden in
de winkelstraat/ bij de restaurants vd koog.
Bed and Breakfast
De Molenaar is set in De Koog, 1.7 mi from Ecomare and 1.7 mi from National Park Dunes of Texel .The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. De Molenaar features free WiFi .This accommodations has a lockable bike shed with a possibility to charge electrical bikes.Schiphol Airport is 55 mi away.
- Just great, you feel instantly at home and can totally relax. Spotlessly clean, super friendly host, nice breakfast and just a really peaceful atmosphere. Can fully recommend.
- Amazing! I definitely recommend De Molenaar! The room was big and really clean, the location is close to restaurants and supermarkets, is easily reachable with the bus, breakfast was homemade and delicious! And our host Gerdy was really helpful and sweet! Cannot wait to go back!!!
- Great room. Super clean and well finished. Superb breakfast. Very nice and friendly hostess. Beautiful bed and pillows. Good coffee/tea maker in the room.
- We appreciated the location, close to shops and restaurants. The room was clean and the bad was comfortable.
- Service and facilities were brilliant. Breakfast another high point:-).
Bed and Breakfast
Zon en Vrijheid
Zon en Vrijheid is located in De Koog, 1.9 mi from the beach. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a seating area. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy garden view from the room.At Zon en Vrijheid you will find a garden and a terrace. The property offers free private parking on site.The bed and breakfast is 1.8 mi from Ecomare and 1.6 mi from National Park Dunes of Texel.
- Just like a fairytale! Can’t imagine more perfect accommodation on the island 🙂 Definitely recommended
- Good Breakfast, really friendly and helpful hosts, large comfortable room with good facilities, central location on island.
- Only positive emotions! The host was very welcoming! Beautiful, clean and bright house! We wish we can stay longer. This place is the best to stay in Texel I assure you! Beautiful and tasty breakfasts with amazing cheese and sweet fruits. I hope we’ll meet again in the future.
- The host family was extraordinarily nice. Our room was quite large and really tidy. The breakfast was rich and it was clearly visible that it was prepared with passion. Also there was a little variation to it every day. We had a wonderful stay there, many thanks again to our hosts!
- Booked for my daughter as we stayed on adjacent campsite. Excellent location just outside De Koeg, beautifully renovated former farmhouse . Room was huge with large sitting area and bathroom, very comfortable double bed. Brilliant breakfast served in room every morning. Absolutely spotless, with friendly owner and would look to return again when on Texel.
Bed and Breakfast
Thuis op Texel
Located in a quiet suburb of Den Burg, 2,300 feet from the city’s center, Thuis op Texel offers free WiFi access and free private parking. The property is 3.7 mi from the island’s beach.The room at this B&B offers a seating area, dining corner, TV with cable channels, an en-suite private bathroom and a mezzanine. In addition, complimentary coffee/tea making facilities are provided.Breakfast is served daily at a desired time.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, Ecomare is 3.7 mi away and National Park Duinen van Texel is 2.5 mi from Thuis op Texel. The ferry to the mainland is 3.7 mi from the accommodations. Schiphol Airport is 52 mi.
- Very comfortable, Nice owner, Very good breakfast, we really had a good time!
- Super verblijf, zeer goed en gevarieerd ontbijt. Kan het iedereen aanbevelen.
- De Gastheer was geweldig, zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaam. altijd even tijd voor een praatje of advies om leuke dingen te doen op Texel. Locatie is lekker rustig gelegen met goede parkeerruimte en korte loopafstand tot het centrum van Den Burg. Het ontbijt is een uitgebreide versie van je normaliter mag verwachten, en uiterst vers en heerlijk bereid. De kamer zelf is in een woord TOP. Hier is aan alles gedacht waarmee je de gast verwend. Tot zelfs aan tandpasta en tandenborstels toe, fantastisch !! Kortom: een B&B waar je geweest MOET zijn. !!
- We hebben een geweldig weekend gehad op Texel en niet in de laatste plaats door B&B Thuis op Texel. Er was werkelijk aan alles gedacht en niets ontbrak. Van koffie en thee tot badjassen tot een paraplu, noem maar op! Het was ons eigen mini-huisje op Texel. De badkamer is ruim en schoon, met een heerlijke inloopdouche. De locatie is perfect, op loopafstand van het centrum van Den Burg met zijn gezellige straatjes, fijne restaurants en leuke winkels. De B&B is onberispelijk schoon. En het ontbijt was geweldig, wat een verwennerij! Ruud is een lieve en attente eigenaar die ook nog leuke tips geeft over wat er te doen en te zien is. Fantastisch, we komen graag nog een keer terug!
- Zeer comfortabel verblijf én een eigenaar die vol passie bezig is met zijn B&B!
Bed and Breakfast
B&B De Sering Texel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B De Sering Texel offers accommodations in De Koog, 1.9 mi from Ecomare.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.National Park Dunes of Texel is 1.9 mi from B&B De Sering Texel. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 55 mi from B&B De Sering Texel.
- Very friendly owners helped us find medical help. Also very generous in giving me extra decaf coffee bags for our coffee maker. The guesthouse is a short walk from town where groceries and restaurants satisfied all our needs. The bathroom shower was very modern also. Quiet neighborhood. The beach is close to this guesthouse.
- Perfect location close to the beach, with lots of restaurant options. Our room was in the last floor, which provided us peaceful night of sleep and a lot of sunlight. I would definitely recommend this B&B to a friend.
I and my wife stayed here for 3 nights and we had really great time.
Perfect location. It takes 5-7 minute by walk to get to the nearest beach, national park area or city center. A bus stop is also in 5 minutes by walk so you can explore island by TexelHopper bus or bicycle easily.
Our room was very clean, warm and cozy.
We asked a host for vegan breakfast and it was really big and tasty every morning.
We definitely would like to come back here again. Highly recommended!
Thank you for your hospitality!
- Charming hosts, everything went smoothly. The location was even better than what we expected, very close to the beach! Breakfast was very good. It is very convenient to have a private bathroom in the room.
- Great location, very helpfull host. Nice queit street.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Vloedlijn Texel
This bed and breakfast is located on the edge of Den Burg in a peaceful setting. B&B Vloedlijn Texel offers free Wi-Fi and free parking is available. Den Burg’s center is 0.6 mi away.The bright double room has a modern décor. It features a private entrance, flat-screen TV with satellite channels and tea-and-coffee-making facilities. The private bathroom has a shower.Every morning breakfast is served in your room. It includes rolls, juice and spreads. There is a wide variety of cafes and restaurants in the center of Den Burg.The North Sea Beach and Ecomare Museum are within 3.7 mi from B&B Vloedlijn Texel. National Park Dunes of Texel is 2.2 mi away. Texel’s ferry is a 9-minute drive.
- The hosts are friendly, considerate and very helpful. We were made to feel welcome. The breakfast was first class the best we have had to date. The room was clean and comfortable. There are many resources such as books and the ambiance charming. They were even generous enough to bring us to the ferry on the day we were leaving.
Lovely owner, who was very helpful and accommodating. Marrie clearly enjoys running her B&B and this shows! Couldn’t better it.
Very convenient location, quiet at night and well equipped.
Couldn’t have wished for better.
- I couldn’t find anything wrong with this place. It’s a perfect gem. And Fred and Marrie are perfect hosts
- very clean room, kind hosts, great breakfast. best room ever
Het ontbijt was super.
En de accommodatie netjes.
Vriendelijke gastvrouw gaf je het thuis gevoel.
Oh ja en warme appeltaart bij aankomst
Bed and Breakfast
Carels Kamers Texel
One of our best sellers in De Koog! Conveniently located within walking distance of the dunes, beach and village center, Carels Kamers Texel is a cozy B&B that offers an ideal home base from which you can enjoy the beauty of Texel.3 rooms on the ground floor have French doors leading to the south-facing garden, while 1 room is north-facing and has its own parking space. Breakfast is brought to your door at 09:00 each morning.De Koog and the entire island offer a variety of opportunities for sports and relaxation. With one third of Texel being a protected nature reserve, the island is also popular location for birds to take up residence in the winter.
- Das Frühstück-obwohl es auf dem Zimmer eingenommen werden musste, war recht reichhaltig. Auch der Empfang durch Fr. Tieman war freundlich – und sie hat ihre Hilfe bei den eigenwilligen Parkregelungen auf Texel angeboten.
- Super Lage der Pension. Tolles Frühstück und sehr freundliche Gastgeberin.
- Sauberes Zimmer in sehr zentraler und ruhiger Lage. Die Vermieterin ist nett und zuvorkommend. Wir würden das Zimmer wieder nehmen.
- Het ontbijt was uitstekend en de ligging was heel goed vlakbij het centrum en ideaal een terras erbij. En ook nog een positief ding is een koelkast op de kamer.
Kleines Zimmer, aber ausreichend. Die Vermieterin war sehr nett. Morgens um 9 ein kurzes klopfen an der Tür und ein Frühstückskorb stand da. Hergerichtet mit frischem Obst und frisch gemachten Orangensaft., 5 Brötchen und 2 Croissant, Wurst und Käse . Einfach toll.
Sehr nahe am Zentrum ums Strand. Wir waren sehr zufrieden.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In De Westen Texel Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in De Westen Texel to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in De Westen Texel but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in De Westen Texel. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!