10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In De Waal Texel – Top Hotel Reviews
De Waal Texel is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in De Waal Texel. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Waal Texel. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Waal Texel. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in De Waal Texel right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in De Waal Texel with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In De Waal Texel:
Bed and Breakfast
Pastorie De Waal
Featuring free bikes and a terrace, Pastorie De Waal has accommodations in De Waal with free WiFi and garden views. This self-catered bed and breakfast features a garden and free private parking.The bed and breakfast also provides a TV, washing machine and a bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.De Koog is 3.7 miles from Pastorie De Waal, while Den Burg is 2 miles away.
- Nice central location, very nice staff and wonderfull breakfast.
Authentic Dutch house in a gorgeous environment. Tea/coffee making facilities and a fridge can be used by guests, and you have your own terrace to enjoy the sun. In my opinion, the place is actually even more beautiful than in the photos.
It is very clean and quiet, ideal for relaxing.
Located in the middle of the island, it gives you easy access to nearby sheep farms, the little town of Den Burg, as well as dunes and beaches in the West and fishing villages in the East. A bicycle is provided.
Breakfast is enormous and of very high quality, featuring fresh products of the island. Dietary needs or requests are no problem.
The owners are very friendly and do their utmost for you to have a nice time.
- Een eigen ‘huisje’ met fantastisch ontbijt, gastvrij ontvangst, heerlijk bed.
- Eine ganz besondere Unterkunft mit sehr netten Gastgebern und einem hervorragenden Frühstück. Viel Platz und mit sehr viel Liebe und Gespür für die Besonderheit des Ortes hergerichtet.
Stilvolle Ausstattung und aufmerksame Vermieter, die jederzeit ansprechbar waren und trotzdem die Privatsphäre respektieren.
Das Frühstück ist phantasievoll mit besten heimischen Produkten und sehr liebevoll angerichtet.
Bed and Breakfast
This bed and breakfast is located in the center of Den Burg. B&B Gravenstraat offers free Wi-Fi and a terrace. The North Sea Beach is a 10-minute drive.The contemporary house consists of 2 floors and several rooms. It features an Auping bed and flat-screen TV. There is a shower fitted in the black tiled bathroom.Every morning breakfast is offered. There are several cafes and restaurants in the direct surroundings of B&B Gravenstraat.Museum Ecomare is a 19-minute bicycle ride away. The open nature around Den Burg is 2,450 feet from the bed and breakfast. It is an 8-minutes’ drive to the ferry.
Very clean with ample space, plenty of light enters the room.
The shower is ‘non-claustrophobic’, as it is “open” and very spacious
indeed. flexible head as well.
The shower gives accessibility to all areas of the body with ease, even for the very large.
I would most certainly stay here again in the future.
- Such a charming flat in the center of Den Burg. Beautiful restaurant attached and others all around. Lovely coffee shop down the road for your morning Joe. Stella’s in town for bike rental to get around the Island. The only negative comment would be with regards to the pillows. They were terrible; I should have brought mine from home. Otherwise everything was super great! Thank you.
- We stayed here a few times before. Always good. Pleasant and big, light room.
- First time in my life I rate property with 10! And it’s really great place to stay, everything is perfect into details. Room is big, clean, nicely decorated. Restaurant owned by the same man is great, everything is on very high level. We already booked it for the next year again!
- Spacious room with lots of natural light. Breakfast was amazing!
- Very clean with ample space, plenty of light enters the room.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Isola Bella
B&B Isola Bella offers geothermal heating and is located on an authentic farm right outside Den Burg, only 1.9 mi from the North Sea beach. It offers nonsmoking accommodations with free private parking on site.Each room features a private bathroom with a shower, toilet and washbasin. Free Wi-Fi is included. Some rooms are also wheelchair accessible.At B&B Isola Bella you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared kitchen. Several restaurants and cafes can be found at a 1.9 mi distance. The B&B also offers culinary workshops at a surcharge upon request.The national park Duinen van Texel is 5 minutes on foot. Guests can go golfing at Golfbaan De Texelse 7.8 mi from the B&B.
- The house itself, the owners, the location, the breakfast, the rooms,…
- Eerlijke producten van de streek. Lekker vers. Heerlijke sinaasappelsap. De prettige recreatieruimte met fijne lees- en spelmogelijkheid. Hartelijke ontvangst met welkomstdrankje. Lekker ontbijtbuffet. En mogelijkheid tot zelf koken.
- ontbijt was prima geregeld (zelfs ook een dag dat we eerder weg wilde een ontbijt om mee te nemen, wat erg fijn was!). koelkast beschikbaar voor de gasten. locatie centraal op het eiland, makkelijk te bereiken, fijn dat er eigen parkeergelegenheid was. centrale hal/eetzaal prettig ingericht met een grote tafel om gezamenlijk te zitten, maar ook een zitje wat meer privé in de hoek. prima ruimte in de kamer (wat wel verwacht mag worden van een invalidenkamer) ruime prima uitgeruste badkamer. twee verstelbare elektrische hoog-laag bedden aanwezig
- Vooral het vrolijke interieur en gezellige kleuren overal. Heel leuk en goed over nagedacht!
Großartiger Service, telefonisch vorher Ankunft erfragt und Zimmer früher verfügbar gemeldet. Ganz tolles, liebevoll hergerichtetes Frühstücksbuffet. Sehr freundliche Mitarbeiterinnen, die gerne ihre Geste verwöhnen.
Nochmals ganz lieben Dank dafür.
Bed and Breakfast
Zon en Vrijheid
Zon en Vrijheid is located in De Koog, 1.9 mi from the beach. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a seating area. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy garden view from the room.At Zon en Vrijheid you will find a garden and a terrace. The property offers free private parking on site.The bed and breakfast is 1.8 mi from Ecomare and 1.6 mi from National Park Dunes of Texel.
- Just like a fairytale! Can’t imagine more perfect accommodation on the island 🙂 Definitely recommended
- Good Breakfast, really friendly and helpful hosts, large comfortable room with good facilities, central location on island.
- Only positive emotions! The host was very welcoming! Beautiful, clean and bright house! We wish we can stay longer. This place is the best to stay in Texel I assure you! Beautiful and tasty breakfasts with amazing cheese and sweet fruits. I hope we’ll meet again in the future.
- The host family was extraordinarily nice. Our room was quite large and really tidy. The breakfast was rich and it was clearly visible that it was prepared with passion. Also there was a little variation to it every day. We had a wonderful stay there, many thanks again to our hosts!
- Booked for my daughter as we stayed on adjacent campsite. Excellent location just outside De Koeg, beautifully renovated former farmhouse . Room was huge with large sitting area and bathroom, very comfortable double bed. Brilliant breakfast served in room every morning. Absolutely spotless, with friendly owner and would look to return again when on Texel.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B De Sering Texel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B De Sering Texel offers accommodations in De Koog, 1.9 mi from Ecomare.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.National Park Dunes of Texel is 1.9 mi from B&B De Sering Texel. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 55 mi from B&B De Sering Texel.
- Very friendly owners helped us find medical help. Also very generous in giving me extra decaf coffee bags for our coffee maker. The guesthouse is a short walk from town where groceries and restaurants satisfied all our needs. The bathroom shower was very modern also. Quiet neighborhood. The beach is close to this guesthouse.
- Perfect location close to the beach, with lots of restaurant options. Our room was in the last floor, which provided us peaceful night of sleep and a lot of sunlight. I would definitely recommend this B&B to a friend.
I and my wife stayed here for 3 nights and we had really great time.
Perfect location. It takes 5-7 minute by walk to get to the nearest beach, national park area or city center. A bus stop is also in 5 minutes by walk so you can explore island by TexelHopper bus or bicycle easily.
Our room was very clean, warm and cozy.
We asked a host for vegan breakfast and it was really big and tasty every morning.
We definitely would like to come back here again. Highly recommended!
Thank you for your hospitality!
- Charming hosts, everything went smoothly. The location was even better than what we expected, very close to the beach! Breakfast was very good. It is very convenient to have a private bathroom in the room.
- Great location, very helpfull host. Nice queit street.
Bed and Breakfast
Carels Kamers Texel
One of our best sellers in De Koog! Conveniently located within walking distance of the dunes, beach and village center, Carels Kamers Texel is a cozy B&B that offers an ideal home base from which you can enjoy the beauty of Texel.3 rooms on the ground floor have French doors leading to the south-facing garden, while 1 room is north-facing and has its own parking space. Breakfast is brought to your door at 09:00 each morning.De Koog and the entire island offer a variety of opportunities for sports and relaxation. With one third of Texel being a protected nature reserve, the island is also popular location for birds to take up residence in the winter.
- Das Frühstück-obwohl es auf dem Zimmer eingenommen werden musste, war recht reichhaltig. Auch der Empfang durch Fr. Tieman war freundlich – und sie hat ihre Hilfe bei den eigenwilligen Parkregelungen auf Texel angeboten.
- Super Lage der Pension. Tolles Frühstück und sehr freundliche Gastgeberin.
- Sauberes Zimmer in sehr zentraler und ruhiger Lage. Die Vermieterin ist nett und zuvorkommend. Wir würden das Zimmer wieder nehmen.
- Het ontbijt was uitstekend en de ligging was heel goed vlakbij het centrum en ideaal een terras erbij. En ook nog een positief ding is een koelkast op de kamer.
Kleines Zimmer, aber ausreichend. Die Vermieterin war sehr nett. Morgens um 9 ein kurzes klopfen an der Tür und ein Frühstückskorb stand da. Hergerichtet mit frischem Obst und frisch gemachten Orangensaft., 5 Brötchen und 2 Croissant, Wurst und Käse . Einfach toll.
Sehr nahe am Zentrum ums Strand. Wir waren sehr zufrieden.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast Klokgaaf
One of our top picks in De Koog.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bed & Breakfast Klokgaaf is located in De Koog, 1.4 mi from Ecomare. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. National Park Dunes of Texel is 1.4 mi from Bed & Breakfast Klokgaaf. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 54 mi from Bed & Breakfast Klokgaaf.
- Nice variety in breakfast, also a lot of breakfast, so you can take it with you for lunch. Parking at the location, big size living room, very friendly host, location great close to the beach. Lidl and Jumbo in the village. Bikes for rent closeby, you can make your own food (kitchen with gas stove oven & microwave available in the room we stayed in).
- Spacious room, fully fitted kitchen, good breakfast with plenty of stuff you can take with you for lunch or snack later on the day
- Henk Jan is an awesome host. We are sure to come back to this home away from home with a lovingly prepared breakfast and lots of space, next time possibly even with our kid and her grandmother.
- I spent my holidays at the Klokgaaf B&B and it was just perfect. The kitchen was fully equipped, I got Coffee, some bottles of dutch Beer and Tea for free. The appartment was beautifully designed, clean and there was nothing to miss. Every morning the very kind Host brought me a lovely basket with changing Breakfast. As a vegetarian, he extra served me an additional salad. And in top, he borrowed me a bicycle for my Stay. Thanks for the nice vacancy in your Appartment!
- Great host, fabulous breakfast and lovely accommodation with separate bedroom and sitting room. Very well located for all the local amenities.
Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in De Koog! Logement Brocante offers bed-and-breakfast rooms with free Wi-Fi on the island of Texel. The property is only a 10-minute walk from the sandy beach. It includes a terrace where breakfast is served during warm weather.The center of De Koog village is 650 feet from Brocante. The Ecomare wildlife center can be reached in just over 5 minutes by car. Den Burg is a 10-minute car journey away. Free public parking is available on site.Each of the rooms at Logement Brocante comes with a TV and a DVD player. They feature a Senseo coffee machine and an electric kettle for tea. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided.
Très Bien placé
Propriétaires très discrets.
Petit dej apporté dans la chambre
- Comfortabele kamers met lekkere badkamer. Rustige omgeving en toch dicht bij strand en centrum dorp. Vriendelijke eigenaresse waar service logica is.
- Die äußerst freundliche Besitzerin und die charmante Einrichtung, sowie das umfangreiche Frühstück.
- Tolles Zimmer und wunderbares Frühstück. Sehr nette Vermieterin
Het ontbijt was afwisselend en meer dan voldoende. De locatie was rustig en dicht bij het centrum van de Koog.
De ontvangst was hartelijk.
- Très Bien placé
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Duinroos De Koog – Texel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bed & Bathroom Duinroos De Koog – Texel offers accommodations in De Koog. The town center is 1,500 feet away and the beach is a 10-minute walk.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Ecomare is 1.9 mi from Bed & Bathroom Duinroos De Koog – Texel, while National Park Dunes of Texel is 1.9 mi away. The TESO ferry leaves at 20 minutes driving distance. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 55 mi from the property.
- Everything was clean, the bed was really comfortable and the shower was amazing! And would definitely recommend to add breakfast because it was delicious, Bianca was really nice and the information provided was clear!
This is a great location in De Koog. It’s a short walk to the village centre which is packed with great places to eat. It’s 10 minutes through the dunes to the beach. There are several places to hire cycles in De Koog and Texel is perfect for cycling, it’s flat and has a network of cycle paths.
Our hosts provided a generous breakfast.
The second floor room was nice and bright. Just outside the door but also in a private area was a kettle, coffee machine and fridge which was very useful.
We ordered breakfast and it was excellent and brought in a basket to our door so we could eat it at the table in the room.
- Das Frühstück war toll, Parkplatz direkt vorm Haus, Stadt mit Restaurants und Strand fußläufig erreichbar.
- Die Vermieterin ist sehr freundlich und sie hat ein sehr leckeres Frühstück serviert!
Bed and Breakfast
B&B De Koog Texel
One of our best sellers in De Koog! This bed and breakfast is located just 2,800 feet from the North Sea beach. B&B De Koog Texel offers free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. De Koog’s lively Dorpsstraat is a 4-minute walk.Each room has a country-style décor and carpeted floor. They all have a mini-bar, Senseo coffee-machine and a 32-inch HD TV. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower or bath.Breakfast is served each morning in your room. There is a wide variety of cafes and restaurants within 4 minutes by foot from B&B De Koog Texel.The forest is 1,500 feet from the bed and breakfast. Ecomare Museum is 6 minutes by car. Den Burg is a 12-minutes’ drive. The ferry to Den Helder is a 15-minute drive.
- Very nice and quite room with a nice bathroom. Breakfast is sufficient and tasty
- Nice big room and bathroom. Quiet area, lots of privacy. Excellent breakfast. Beach, shops and restaurants less than a 10 minute walk. Perfect location, middle of the island. Easy access to the other villages.
- It is a comfortable and quiet place. The owner is pleasant amd location convenient
Personal touch .bij aankomst, je naam op deur🌝
Heel goede bed!.en regen douche!
Koffe apparaat in kamer.
Royal gevuld onbijt maantje.(lekker broodjes,vers jus,kaas ,yogert+++++)
Aandacht gegeven ivm mijn tarwe allergy..(toch heerlijk broodjes gehad)..
Gina heel aardig en ivm storm heeft ons naar de boot sochtends zelf gebracht!
Zeker kom wij terug..
Heerlijk bed, lekkere bad/douche.
Super uitgebreid ontbijt.
Rustig plekje maar binnen 5 min sta je midden in
de winkelstraat/ bij de restaurants vd koog.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In De Waal Texel Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in De Waal Texel to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in De Waal Texel but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in De Waal Texel. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!