10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In De Veenhoop Friesland – Top Hotel Reviews
De Veenhoop Friesland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in De Veenhoop Friesland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Veenhoop Friesland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Veenhoop Friesland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in De Veenhoop Friesland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in De Veenhoop Friesland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In De Veenhoop Friesland:
Bed and Breakfast
De Kan Hoeve
Located only 4.3 mi from Drachten, De Kan Hoeve is located in De Veenhoop. It offers rooms with free WiFi access. The accommodations is 19 mi from Leeuwarden and 15 mi from Heerenveen.Each room here will provide you with a terrace and a seating area. The private bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries. The rooms also offer a work desk and bed linen.At De Kan Hoeve you will find a shared kitchen where guests an make their own coffee or tea, free of charge. The property also offers meeting facilities and a communal lounge area.
- The hosts were amazing, they worked with us to help us understand the Dutch “PINcard” and allowed us a little more time to figure out to get cash to pay them(since we didn’t have a PINcard). Although there was a language barrier, they were able to patiently help us get what we needed once were with them and have an overall great stay. The breakfast was delicious and freshly cooked. The host also tried to ensure I stayed on schedule to get to work on time, including awareness of actual travel time to my work site in Drachten.
- Lovely owners. My room was very big, but the owner said it was actually the smallest they had 🙂 The two coolest things… cold beer in the fridge for just 1 EUR and very close to the walking path leading to the nature park.
- staff was very helpfull, it was quiet, bathroom was big, plenty of space, also for putting things, good matrasses, breakfast with fresh juice, eggs and croissants, beautifull surroundings
Good breakfast (including fresh made orange juice and eggs from “garden” I believe).
Good beds with two pillows.
Big private parking.
Location very calm.
Walking paths nearby.
Room was bright and clean. Beds very comfortable.
Continental breakfast good.
Bed and Breakfast
This bed and breakfast is located in the center of Earnewald, just 500 feet from It Wiid Lake. B&B ByBoukje offers bicycle rental and free WiFi.The rooms have light décor. Each room has a seating area, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. Some units have a balcony and bathroom with bath.Breakfast is served every morning in your room. There is a variety of cafes and restaurants within a 5-minute walk from B&B ByBoukje.De Alde Feanen natural surroundings are ideal for hiking and cycling. Museum it Kokelhuis is right around the corner from the B&B. ByBoukje is 2,950 feet from the Skûtsje Museum.
- Very kind welcome, beautiful room, modern design, wonderful breakfast!! (Really!), and located in a very cute place in national parc with wildlife visible in just minutes walks.. great!!
- It was just a fabulous place to stay and had very nice owners. Breakfast was great
- The lady was very kind. Everything a person would possibly need was available.
Leuke locatie. Het was wel winter dus de restaurants waren niet allemaal open. De pub om de hoek wel.
Prima ontbijt. Aardige, behulpzame eigenaar. Zijn we weer in de buurt komen we zeker terug.
- Super gastvrouw, super ontbijt, heerlijk bed, prachtige badkamer. Heerlijk rustige omgeving.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Oudega, 26 miles from Schiermonnikoog, Justjesoars provides a garden and free WiFi.All units comprise a seating area with a sofa, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge. A terrace with garden views is offered in every unit.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a vegetarian breakfast.Justjesoars offers a sauna.A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation.Groningen is 31 miles from Justjesoars, while Leeuwarden is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 36 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Genoeg privacy op rustige locatie en uitgebreid ontbijt
Het heerlijke ontbijt
De hoeveelheid handdoeken en washandjes.
- Alles heel gezellig en met aandacht ingericht. Gebruik van een keukentje, eigen luxe badkamer met sauna. Vriendelijke gastvrouw die ons verwende met een fles wijn en lekkers. Het weer was niet warm, maar als het mooi was geweest, had je heerlijk buiten kunnen zitten. Veel privacy en absoluut geen auto gehoord, alleen de hanen maakten ons wakker. Platteland natuurlijk!
- De bedstee was schattig en de omgeving is prachtig. De weidebloemen stonden volop in bloei. De man en vrouw waren heel vriendelijk.
- Erg rustige locatie, zeer leuk ingerichte kamer (met trapje naar een bedstee – leuk gevonden !), gebruik van fietsen, perfect gelegen voor bezoek van nationale parken in de omgeving.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed and Breakfast Drachten
One of our best sellers in Drachten! Located in Drachten, 29 miles from Schiermonnikoog, Bed and Breakfast Drachten has a terrace and free WiFi.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge is also offered, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Groningen is 26 miles from Bed and Breakfast Drachten, while Leeuwarden is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 31 miles from the accommodation.
- The owner was super nice, and bee was super comfortable, what more could you ask for?
- Could make own meal , nice to sit outside over looking pond
I really like it.
The owner was super nice. I really enjoyed.
The house is nice and cozy with all things we might need to feel good.
- It was just a very short stay but all in all very enjoyable. The owner Connie is very nice and helpful and the BB is really superbly clean and has all you need. Especially the bathroom was very well equipped.
- The landlady was very nice and she even drove me to the supermarket bacause I came so late and I wanted to buy something. And she also drove me too my workplace next morning. Very kind and helpful.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B It Lytshûs
Featuring a restaurant, a garden, and a terrace, B&B It Lytshûs has accommodations in Earnewâld with free WiFi and lake views. The property is 26 miles from Heerenveen, and complimentary private parking is offered.The bed and breakfast is located on the ground floor and comes with 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a fridge and a stovetop.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at B&B It Lytshûs, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Leeuwarden is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Schiermonnikoog is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 39 miles from B&B It Lytshûs.
- Beautiful, tranquil location. Great breakfast. The location has all facilities you might want.
The location is great! Very near (basically inside) the natural park and a restaurant where we made a reservation was only about a hundred meters away. The bed and breakfast itself is a small house, with a lot of space inside. You have your own little living room, and your own toilet and bathroom available.
The breakfast in the morning is optionally served outside the house, in a tiny building with a great view on the water, which is also very nice
- Zeer gastvrij. Comfortabel appartement. En heerlijk onbijt aan het water.
- Het ontbijt is in een leuk tuinhuisje aan het water. De wandelroutes zijn direct te bewandelen en lopen langs een aantal vogelkijkhutten. Ook het ooievaarsbos is dichtbij. Een aanrader in het voorjaar.
- Das Frühstück war hervorragend mit sehr schönem Blick auf das Wasser.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B ‘t Landschap
Located 4 mi from Drachten, B&B ‘t Landschap is located in Boelenslaan and offers a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi access is also available.Rooms here will provide you with a TV, a balcony and an electric kettle. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy garden view from all the rooms.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, national park De Alde Feanen is 9.9 mi away. Groningen Eelde Airport is 29 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Good quality all around with great service in a pleasant and quiet environment.
- Very comfortable feeling over all. Charming and friendly host.
Sehr freundliches Personal , hilfsbereit und kommunikativ .
Für einen Urlaub in der Nähe von Drachten nur zu empfehlen
- Die friesische Gastfreundschaft wurde erneut unter Beweis gestellt: Beide Zimmer sind sehr nett ausgestattet und sauber gehalten. Die Besitzerin äußerst zuvorkommend und hilfsbereit. Das Frühstück frisch und schmackhaft. Wir kommen wieder!
Alles was netjes en schoon.
Vriendelijke gast vrouw
Bed and Breakfast
Wartena Hoeve is located along the channel in Warten, 5.9 mi from Leeuwarden. At this accommodations you will find a garden and a terrace. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a seating area, extra long beds and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including water sports facilities and cycling. The property offers a small port where a boat can be rented.The bed and breakfast is 2.9 mi from national park De Alde Feanen, 8.1 mi from Leeuwarden Station and 8.2 mi from Fries Museum. Groningen Eelde Airport is 36 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Locatie, aardige mensen, mooie kamer en lekker ontbijt
- De heerlijke locatie aan het water en de rustige sfeer van de B & B en vriendelijke ontvangst.
Zimmer, Frühstück, Freundlichkeit der Gastgebern, Lage am Wasser.
Gut für Paddler, Motorbootfahrer, Ruhebedürftige
Mooi uitzicht op het water
Leuke fietstochten gemaakt
Das Frühstück war sehr gut. Die Lage mit Terrasse direkt am Kanal war wunderbar
Bed and Breakfast
aan de Leijen
Located in Gorredijk, 11 miles from Heerenveen, aan de Leijen provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.Fitted with a terrace, the units feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at aan de Leijen can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Leeuwarden is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Giethoorn is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 39 miles from aan de Leijen.
- We enjoyed our stay very much. Very beautiful location and walking distance to the cute little town.
- We loved the decoration and the breakfast was amazing!
- Fantastic room with plenty of space, very high standard, perfectly clean and with a cosy and homely feeling! The host was very helpful and welcoming in every way. A great breakfast was served in the morning. All perfect and highly recommended!!
- Great host, good breakfast, large rooms, very clean and perfectly located for a great break in the nature
- Een heerlijk bed. Prachtige kamer. Unieke ligging. Vriendelijke eigenaar. Heerlijk ontbijt.
Bed and Breakfast
Vakantiehuizen, appartement is located in Gorredijk in the Friesland Region, 25 mi from Groningen. Free private parking and e-bike rental is available on site. Vakantiehuizen, appartement features free WiFi throughout the property.Bed and Breakfast Rust en Ruimte features a seating area with a recliner, a dining area and a sleeping area. A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. You will find a senseo coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge and mini-bar. Rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.You will find room service at the property.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers car hire. Leeuwarden is 17 mi from Vakantiehuizen, appartement, while Giethoorn is 19 mi from the property.
– very clean place
– very kind owners
– very comfortable
– very good breakfast
– definitely above our expectations
So private and calm!!
It is not a room, it is an detached private house, with its own small garden. We were amazed! Definitely going back soon!!
- De accommodatie is werkelijk top, erg schoon en heel ruim in een heerlijke rustige omgeving. De gastvrouw (Aletta) is erg vriendelijke en behulpzaam. De bedden zijn ook top en verder is alles in de accommodatie aanwezig om een uitstekend verblijf te hebben.
- We hadden een heel huis tot onze beschikking i.p.v. één kamer
- Wat een superaardige mensen…4 nachten gebleven..na een lange dag was het heerlijk “thuiskomen”!
- – very clean place
Bed and Breakfast
The Black Horse B&B & More
The Black Horse B&B & More is located in Drachten. You will also find a communal sauna here. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a cable TV and a DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. An electric kettle and a refrigerator can be found in the dining area.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and horse riding. National park De Alde Feanen is 12 mi from the property. Groningen Eelde Airport is 24 mi away. The property offers free parking.
Our hosts were warm, informative and helpful in every way. We were given many ideas about what to see and where to go, all of which were great. The property is facinating, with horses, dogs, and a variety of fruit and ornamental trees. And the home has many interesting items and books to study.
Our meals were really special, featuring a lot of local foods, and great coffee. Our room was comfortable with a view over the countryside, quiet and peaceful.
- Lovely rustic place, peaceful and something different than the rest for sure. Alice is a wonderful host and took care of every small thing, speaks multiple languages and gives excellent tips for dining out. I had a lovely overnight stay and shall be back soon 🙂
- ! This is my second time there and I will return. The owners are amazing
Can’t be better. Unbelievable hospitality.
I will come back one day for sure.
- excellent service and breakfast. very clean and neat and friendly service,location was very good and easy to find
- Our hosts were warm, informative and helpful in every way. We were given many ideas about what to see and where to go, all of which were great. The property is facinating, with horses, dogs, and a variety of fruit and ornamental trees. And the home has many interesting items and books to study.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In De Veenhoop Friesland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in De Veenhoop Friesland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in De Veenhoop Friesland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in De Veenhoop Friesland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!