10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In De Rijp Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
De Rijp Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in De Rijp Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Rijp Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Rijp Noord-Holland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in De Rijp Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in De Rijp Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In De Rijp Noord-holland:
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Het Pakhuys
This design bed and breakfast is located in a former warehouse in De Rijp’s center. B&B Het Pakhuys offers bicycle rental and free Wi-Fi. Amsterdam and Alkmaar are a 20-minute drive.Each modern room has a light décor with exposed wooden beams. They feature a Nespresso coffee machine, mini-bar and flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower.Breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. There is a variety of cafes and restaurants in the direct surroundings of B&B Het Pakhuys.You can relax in the garden on the terrace at the bed and breakfast. The natural surroundings of De Rijp are ideal for hiking and cycling. It is a 9-minutes’ drive to the A7 highway.
Friendly staff and nice room with a good vieuw. Breakfast was fresh and enough what you want.
The village is realy beautifull. Think parking is a lucky shot. We were lucky both times.
We liked everything about the facilities. It was spotless, great breakfast and an excellent owner/ host.
Marcel Steinz & Karen Kinnear from Canada.
Modern, very clean and well maintained. The hosts were very accommodating, spoke excellent English, gave good advice on transportation and provided an excellent breakfast each morning.
The property is close to three restaurants within easy walking distance. The one across the street is owned by the B&B owners and gave a 10% discount. Excellent food too!
- Great place to stay – lovely location and the breakfast was fantastic. Also ate at the restaurant across the road which is run by the owners which was one of the best meals we had on our trip. The couple who run the B&B were really friendly and helpful.
- Fantastic character property, with a modern interior. Lovely location, with great staff and a fab restaurant across the road.
- Friendly staff and nice room with a good vieuw. Breakfast was fresh and enough what you want.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in De Rijp in the Noord-Holland region, Westeindelijk has accommodations with free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Amsterdam is 23 miles from Westeindelijk, while Haarlem is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 28 miles from the accommodation.
- We definitely loved and liked everything 😍😍😄😄😃😃we enjoyed our stay
The owners gave us a very warm welcome.
Breakfast was delivered in a basket. It was excellent – delicious fresh fruit juices, fresh fruit, milk, yogurt, cereal and warm fresh bread and croissants. Coffee and tea easy to make in our room.
Fabulous shower – must be brand new. Super efficient lighting and heating.
An early morning walk around the village is well worth the effort. it is very pretty since there are canals, fields, sheep, cows and the odd heron as well as beautifully maintained Dutch houses edging the canals.
A shame we couldn’t stay a bit longer.
- Location, easy to take the bus to Amsterdam. Quiet neighbourhood with supermarket and restaurants in the village. Comfortable bed and very generous breakfast. Super-helpful and hospitable hosts.
- Great bed and quiet location, had problem i think with local Church, bell going off through night
- Everything. Excelent room and breakfast. The owners are very nice and friendly. The location is very good to know Netherlands outside of the big city.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast Prins Hendrik (Zuidschermer)
This former cheese farm dating from 1904 is located in a peaceful countryside location, only 3.1 mi from the center of Alkmaar. Prins Hendrik includes free Wi-Fi and parking. It is located in an area with many cycling routes and is 15 minutes’ drive from the beach in Bergen aan Zee.The simply-furnished rooms at Bed & Breakfast Prins Hendrik feature country-style décor and wooden floors. They also have access to a private or shared bathroom.Egmond aan Zee, which features a sandy beach, is less than 25 minutes’ drive away. Prins Hendrik Bed & Breakfast is a 35-minute drive from the center of Amsterdam. Haarlem and the Zuid-Kennemerland National Park are both 30 minutes away by car. Hoorn is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- This is a great location outside the City. Very private and quiet. Free parking a bonus. The breakfast served was outstanding and the Host was very accommodating.
- Very beatiful place, a lovely house. Has everything you need! 🙂 Enjoy 🙂
- Very clean, nice owners, all that is needed was in apartment.
- Clean, cozy, comfortable place. Breakfast is nice too
- Very good breakfast, friendly personnel, nice and clean rooms.
Bed and Breakfast
Pension Zonneweelde is centrally located between the historic cities of Edam, Volendam, Alkmaar and Enkhuizen. Amsterdam is a 30-minute car ride away.Pension Zonneweelde’s breakfast is served in the cozy breakfast room. It offers a spectacular view of the surrounding landscape.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Pension Zonneweelde is located 1,650 feet from the Markermeer. This area is ideal for walks and cycling trips. There are good bus connections from Amsterdam via Edam/Volendam to Oosthuizen and Hoorn.
Almost everything. Excellent location.
They accepted late check-in up to 10PM (after which an acceptable charge is applicable)
The staff (Michel?) was so welcoming and even took time to explain us the surrounding places that we could visit and history behind those.
We were served a very good breakfast, they even made sure to serve us only veg food as we were vegetarian.
Toilets and shower rooms were decent and clean. Sufficient towels and toiletries provided.
I will recommend this to others and also visit again. 🙂
- Great place to stay. Small family own hotel and they (husband and wife) wish to do everything for their guests. 30 km from Amsterdam (15-20 mins on a car). Awesome windmill around. 15 mins from famous Edam and Volendam. Great breakfast (stay 2 days – each time was something special).
- Very helpful staff. Breakfast was plentiful as well as adorably presented during Easter weekend
- Very quiet, nice landscape and very good welcome. Nourishing breakfast.
Great location, very close to popular destination like Marken, Edam and of course Amsterdam.
Micheal – the host was very nice and very helpful. Breakfast was really nicely prepared on the spot.
The whole place is stuck in the 90’ but it didn’t matter for as. The beds are very comfortable and we had a good night sleep waking up to the sounds of birds.
- Almost everything. Excellent location.
Bed and Breakfast
In het Fruit
Located in the Beemster region, a UNESCO World Heritage site, this bed and breakfast offers rooms in a renovated hay-shed. An apple and pear orchard is located behind In het Fruit.The rooms are decorated in soft colors in include a flat-screen TV with a DVD player. Each has a private bathroom with a shower.Guests can relax in the large garden or cycle through the Beemster’s quiet countryside. Free maps for bike-routes are available.The fishing villages of Edam, Volendam, Monnikendam, and Marken are all under a 20-minute drive away. Amsterdam is also 20 minutes’ drive by car.
- It was a cute small apartment for three in a quiet neighborhood with a blooming fruit tree orchard on the property. The simple breakfast was handy for us. We enjoyed the semi-rural location and used the park and ride about 15 minutes away to take the metro to the city. Nearby small towns on the water made for quiet dinners and sunset touring after a busy day in the city.
- I did like the location. Perfect green space,and clean area.
- the location is perfect!The room is comfortable!The breakfast is nice.The owner is helpful!
The staff is extremely nice, friendly and always help with information and advice you may need or request.
The location is great. You can easily reach Zaanse Schans, Amsterdam and a lot of other beautiful places. It is a typical Dutch experience – neat, picturesque and peaceful place with orchard and a trampoline for kids(not just:-)).
I would highly recommend this place.
- Kind and friendly host. Very helpful with informations. The accommodation was very clean. Breakfast was very good and I even had eggs from chickens from the garden.
Bed and Breakfast
Shepherds House B&B
Shepherds House B&B is set in a farm at the edge of Limmen, offering cozy accommodations with access to a shared patio. It has a large garden with terrace.The rooms have a parquet floor and characteristic wooden ceiling beams. They have a sofa and a private bathroom with shower.The beaches of Castricum aan Zee are 4 mi away by car. Castricum’s trainstation, with easy access to Amsterdam is 2.5 mi away.
- The breakfast was abundant and delightfully presented. The decor unique unique and homey.
- We are return customers and like everything about this place – farmhouse itself, its location, friendly and helpful staff, spacious and comfortable rooms having own bathroom, breakfast with home produce and gluten-free options, coziness, great spacious garden, cycling around in this beautiful area of flower fields.
- It is a lovely farmhouse, very spacious, clean and comfortable. Staff is very nice, friendly and helpful. We are return customers and choose this place every time we travel to the area. Large comfortable rooms. Good breakfast with home-made jam, eggs and produce from their own garden. Beautiful garden to have some rest after all day cycling.
- The service and reception are personal and warm. You feel welcome. To stay in a traditional farmhouse is special and it is an excellent point of departure for this part of the Netherlands.
- It was nice decorated. Room size was good. Breakfast was good. The owner lady was excellent. It location between trees and farms was fantastic. Sea coast is near too! Room was clean too.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Boterton is located in Koog aan de Zaan. Free WiFi access is available. Shared bathroom also comes with slippers. Extras include a washing machine, bed linen and ironing facilities.At B&B Boterton you will find a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include water sports facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.The bed and breakfast is 1,950 feet from Zaandam Kogerveld Station. Schiphol Airport is 11 mi away.
- It was really clean and the owners are nice. They even have a pool table.
- It first time to stay Bed&Breakfast style very impress.Owner very good support breakfast very good&Yummy for us. We stay 3 night feel like stay home Toilet and Bath Room always very clean. Near 2 train station one direct to Airport and another one direct to Amsterdam Central
The location was convenient, the room spacious,
We felt very homy, very comfortable staying there.
- A great place, there’s a railway station nearby (10 minutes walking), large and well equipped supermarket (Albert Heijn). Both my room and shared space was very clean and tidy. Can’t go wrong with this one!
- This little place was a good find for our plans. The room was clean and comfortable. Shared bathroom facilities, no issues with coordination and they are well maintained. I believe three rooms share a WC with a tub and dual vanity, a separate room with a shower and another room with a toilet. Robes are prided by the host. Our host also had a great breakfast and will cook eggs to order. The property is on the water front and guests can take advantage of the weather and scenery. There are a few places to eat near the property. It is a relatively quiet neighborhood.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Limmerzand is located in a peaceful area in Limmen at 3.1 mi from Castricum and its beach. Free Wi-Fi access is available. The property also offers free parking.Each room here will provide you with a TV and a seating area. You can enjoy a garden view from the room.At B&B Limmerzand you will find a garden and a terrace. The nearest supermarket is 1,000 feet away and there is restaurant within 1,300 feet from the accommodations.If you feel like visiting other places, check out Alkmaar and its cheese market (20-minute car drive). Amsterdam and Bergen aan Zee are both reachable within 30 minutes by car.
- The breakfast is really nice! The family is very friendly, highly recommended!
- The orange juice was the best ever. The hosts were thoughtful and very helpful.
Fabulous stay! Rob & Angelika were excellent hosts and very welcoming/friendly. Even dropped us off at our friends house saving a 30 min walk. Breakfast was scrumptious with lots of bread types and “Dutch beleg”
No hesitation in giving it 5 stars. Rob & Angelika, thanks for a fabulous stay!
- Great 3-day stay! The hosts (husband and wife) were very friendly and hospitable. Besides Dutch, they speak excellent English and German. The breakfast area (first floor main part of the house) and upstairs bedroom/bathroom were well-maintained and comfortable. Pleasant backyard for an evening drink. The location is ideal for beach-goers (Castricum & Egmond), and transportation to places to all the major cities in North Holland province is easy (assumes you have rental car or bike with which to go to nearby train station). I will gladly stay here again in the future.
- Fantastic location, great breakfast, very warm and friendly owners who were very welcoming without being intrusive. There was adequate parking and an excellent supermarket within 300 to 400m. They even drummed up good weather!
Bed and Breakfast
Café Brasserie Het Heerenhuis
Offering a restaurant, Café Brasserie Het Heerenhuis is located in Wijdewormer. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Guests who wish to have breakfast can prepare this by themselves.At Café Brasserie Het Heerenhuis you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, Zaans Museum is 1 mi away. Schiphol Airport is 17 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- We had a rental car and loved the location. A beautiful area out in the countryside quite close to the windmills at Zaanse Schans. The air even smells like chocolate! We enjoyed the view from the room and all the windows. Loved the hot shower and the access to the kitchen where they left breakfast items that we could prepare for ourselves. It was also 20-30 minutes drive to both Keukenhof and the North Sea. There’s a bus stop right in front that can take you right into Amsterdam.
- The staff was super friendly. There was no breakfast, but a small self service kitchen allowed us to make our own breakfast with a few items provided in the fridge. Not bad, but would’ve been nice to have some water or juice to drink afterwards. I enjoyed the feeling of being left to our own devices as if I had rented a room in someone’s house. It was also walking distance from the famous windmills and Zaandam museum.
- Clean, cosy room, lovely shower and little courtyard for safe storage of bikes/ to sit outside. The restaurant it was attached to was very busy and rightly so, food was exceptional 😊
- Location is very close to the tourist place. A very good walk by the canal with breathtaking views about the houses, flowers and area.
- Was very nice stay can’t wait to go back again
Bed and Breakfast
This uniquely-themed guest house features Roman-style interiors and free Wi-Fi. Pension Onassis features a spacious garden with a barbecue terrace and is only a 10-minute walk from the famous cheese market in Alkmaar.The rooms at Onassis have cable TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Each morning a continental-style breakfast is served in the themed dining room.Alkmaar Railway Station is a 15-minute walk away. The center of Amsterdam is 40 minutes away by car. The sandy beach is 5 mi from the property. Guests at Onassis Pension can rent a bicycle or request a packed lunch for day trips.
- The breakfast was extraordinary The bed was comfortable. Hosts very good.
- Very friendly host who provided restaurant recommendations. Very centrally located in downtown Alkmaar. Parking for the bicycles in the entrance hall. Clean room with good breakfast.
- Great location, halfway between train station and Cheese Market. Could have walked but took a bus, very easy. The owners were friendly, gave good info and directions. Parking was available in front of Pension. When the owner heard I took the train, he gave me a ride to the station the next morning and a pass that upgraded my journey to 1st class. Excellent breakfast, comfortable bed. Would stay here again.
Beautiful accommodation in a stunning location. Best sleep i have had in weeks!
Atmosphere very friendly and had the most delicious breakfast handed to me in the morning! 10/10
- It’s a beautiful place! The hosts are very friendly and accommodating.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In De Rijp Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in De Rijp Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in De Rijp Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in De Rijp Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!