10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In De Meern Utrecht Province – Top Hotel Reviews
De Meern Utrecht Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in De Meern Utrecht Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Meern Utrecht Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Meern Utrecht Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in De Meern Utrecht Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in De Meern Utrecht Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In De Meern Utrecht Province:
Bed and Breakfast
Bakhuis het Oude Klooster
Featuring far-reaching views of the polder, Bakhuis het Oude Klooster is set in a renovated monumental farm. It offers modern rooms with a private bathroom.The A12 and A2 highways are just 5 minutes’ drive from het Oude Klooster. The city of Utrecht and Kasteel de Haar are both 7.5 mi away.Rooms come with a seating area and a TV. There is a shared living room with coffee and tea facilities and a microwave.A freshly prepared breakfast is served daily and milk from the owner’s farm can be arranged upon request. After breakfast, guests can cycle through the quiet countryside.
- Very friendly landlord, very quiet area, nice farm vibe
- Located on a working dairy farm in completely refurbished 18th century thatched roof cottage; spacious rooms comfortably appointed, delicious full breakfast prepared by the hostess who did her best to make our stay a wonderful experience.
- the location…we wanted to stay outside the city. The location of hotel was quiet.
- A lovely quiet location, well situated for visiting Utrecht, Gouda and surrounds. Clean, simple rooms and a great communal area. Good continental breakfast and a very friendly welcome!
- Friendly hosts. Very spacious and clean room. Quiet area. Good breakfast with fresh fruit. Coffee and tea available at all times. Enough parking space.
Bed and Breakfast
This unique bed and breakfast offers 7 rooms with historic décor, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TV. It is in a building from 1678 with a spacious terrace along the River Vecht. Swaenenvecht is a 15 minute drive from the center of Utrecht.Each of the rooms at Logement Swaenenvecht comes with a minibar and tea/coffee making facilities. The rooms have hardwood floors and a sitting area. A shower and free toiletries are provided in the bathroom.The town of Hilversum is 20 minutes away by car. Swaenenvecht Logement is 17 miles from the Utrechtse Heuvelrug National Park. Amsterdam, featuring sights including the Rijksmuseum and Flower Market, is a 30 minute drive away. Guests can rent bicycles on site.
- We loved this B&B. There is a castle within walking distance and a wonderful tapas bar next door. Breakfast at the inn was first class. We will use this property again.
- Breakfast was great, the setting around the hotel was really nice, would love to go there again.
- The rustic quaintness was amazing….like a step back in time with some modern conveniences. Awesome quiet village and we were 200 ft from a canal and a castle with moat. Great restaurant next door, Belle. Loved the entire experience. If you’re looking for a Marriott experience don’t stay here…if you want an amazing cultural taste of the Netherlands then go!!!
- Quiet surrounding, very unique hotel, comfortable beds, rich breakfast (on 1st day), nice garden
- Beautiful location, lovely staff, delicious breakfast. Very comfy beds and the best shower ever! 1 min walk from a gorgeous castle.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B de Boerenzwaluw
B&B de Boerenzwaluw is located in Harmelen and offers a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. The property is 31 miles from Haarlem, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The bed and breakfast also has a flat-screen TV, a seating area, and a bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Amsterdam is 21 miles from B&B de Boerenzwaluw, while Utrecht is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 25 miles from the accommodation.
- We liked everything about it. It could not be faulted – Anita was a marvellous host.
- Great host and accommodation. Would recommend to anyone.
- The most obliging hostess and peaceful place. Location with lots of interest 😘
- The rooms were huge and clean, hardwood floors, lovely showers and an extremely comfortable bed. Couldnt have wanted anything else. The host is very accommodating and genuinly cares for the wellbeing of her guests. There are only a few rooms, each with a terrace, so if you are lucky enough to get one, don’t hesitate. The location is a few minutes outside of Utrecht, but with hollands great road system, its easy to get around.
Dear Anita and Bran! Thank you for your housing!
Our Landlady and Lord were lovely, they helped us to knowing a bit from their country. Their housing is modern but lovely together. We asked for breakfast, and it was delicious (bio cheese!) and rich. The bed was comfortable, and all the room, and the home was ordered and clean. Everything is very right what you can read in the housing description.
In the evening, when we arrived, we used the well equipped kitchen, and cooked a little supper for the tired adventurers. Near to the housing there is a supermarket, a very good restaurant (useful when arriving) and a nice bio market.
When you want to explore Holland, and you have only few days, this little hideaway is near in the centre of the country. The highway just few minutes by car, but the place is silent, and calm.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast Geesberge
Located in Maarssen, 29 miles from Haarlem, Bed & Breakfast Geesberge provides a restaurant and free WiFi.Some of the units include cable flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Bed & Breakfast Geesberge has a playground.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Amsterdam is 19 miles from Bed & Breakfast Geesberge, while Utrecht is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 23 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Very friendly staff. Playground, restaurant great area to walk. Great breakfast!
- nice, quiet place in the nature, out of the big city. Proper for relaxing and sport activities. The room is nice, with the beautiful view from the window. There is coffee, tee and water for the guests. The beds a comfortable. The bathroom is nice and big. The breakfast is satisfying. The restaurant suggest tasty eating and variety of drinks. There is private parking on place. 30 min drive to Amsterdam airport.Proper for stay before a flight too.
- Location was perfect. The river “Vecht” was beautiful!
- This B&B is absolutely perfect! We loved everything about it! The location was so quaint and perfectly represented everything great about Holland. The facilities were so warm and cozy, the staff was AMAZING! Just everything was great! There is a train station with ample parking and easy access to Amsterdam also! Great for families!
Very nice atmosphere, nice people,
very quiet and the best place for holiday
Bed and Breakfast
Pipowagen/chalet de oude rijn
Pipowagen/chalet de oude rijn is located in Harmelen and offers free bikes, a garden and barbecue facilities. The accommodation is 13 miles from Utrecht, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.Providing a balcony with river views, this bed and breakfast also offers a cable flat-screen TV, a kitchen and a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Pipowagen/chalet de oude rijn has a playground. If you would like to discover the area, cycling, fishing and canoeing are possible nearby and the accommodation can arrange a bicycle rental service.Amsterdam is 23 miles from Pipowagen/chalet de oude rijn, while Rotterdam is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 27 miles from the bed and breakfast.
The apple pie was freshly made as a welcoming and hospitality gift and it was mouthwateringly delicious!
Dorien is a very kind and good lady. Outstanding accomodation.
It’s like camping next to the river and its beautiful with fresh fruit trees and shrubs of berries and quiet peace.
- The canoes and the apple pie! Very simple and great for a night.
- Het is heel iddylisch tussen de boomgaard aan het water….. Kano’s gratis gebruik… Prachtige route over het water richting Utrecht. Ligging onder de rook van Utrecht. Al met al een kuuroord maar geen duuroord. Heel fijn…. Richard Anja Reggie en Bodi
- Roulotte donnant sur les berges du canal,idéal pour les amateurs de nature,hôtes très accueillants avec possibilité de faire du canoë ou du vélo, petit déjeuner tres bon et copieux..à recommander
Veel privacy en heel knus.
Super mooi terras aan het water met kano.
Ontvangst met appeltaart en een prima ontbijt
- The apple pie was freshly made as a welcoming and hospitality gift and it was mouthwateringly delicious!
Bed and Breakfast
Hotel Chao is located in Utrecht, next to the Noordse Park and 0.6 mi from the city center. It offers accommodations with free WiFi access. The accommodations also offers a 1 second express check-out.Rooms here will provide you with made beds, a TV with cable channels and a desk. The small private bathroom is equipped with a shower, toilet, a hairdryer and free toiletries. At Chao you will also find a snack bar for food and drinks.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, the bed and breakfast is 1.1 mi from Utrecht Centraal Station, 0.7 mi from Vredenburg and 1.1 mi from Jaarbeurs Utrecht.
- It was walking distance from the train station and a grocery store was nearby. The room is above the Chinese restaurant and you check into your room at the restaurant. The personnel were outstanding with late check in due to delayed trains They also stored our backpacks for free while we went to see the windmills. Would probably stay there again.
- Host Cecilia was super accommodating & friendly. Allowed for 30 minute earlier check in, secured our bicycles overnight in the cafe. Fridge & kettle in the room. Air conditioning. Recently updated shower. Comfortable bed
- Great place to stay in when visiting Utrecht. Host is very friendly and helpful. The neighborhood is pretty and calm. There is a big supermarket nearby. I definitely recommend the accomodation, especially if travelling by car as the car can be parked nearby for free and getting to the centre takes like 15 minutes by foot.
- Very clean, comfortable beds, great hospitality, check-in was very efficient, no problems with our reservations. We got what we expected for an overnight stay. Good amenities that we didn’t expect – refrigerator and air conditioning.
- I arrived around 2 ‘o clock in the afternoon, and I immediately wanted to leave to the concert of Alvaro Soler at the Tivoli Vredenburg that took place on Sunday night (May 12) in order to arrive first and be in the first row at his concert, but my room was not ready yet, and normally I had to wait for an hour, but they gave me another room, so that I could check in at 14:00 and leave immediately to the concert. This was very nice.
Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Utrecht! Boasting a garden, B&B Zuilenveld is set in Utrecht, within 3.1 mi of Conference Center Vredenburg. Complimentary WiFi is featured.Some accommodations includes a kitchen with a stovetop, living room, and a private bathroom with bath.A continental breakfast is available each morning at a surcharge at the bed and breakfast.B&B Zuilenveld offers a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible in the surroundings and a bicycle rental service can be arranged.Conference Center Domstad is 3.1 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 18 mi from the property.
- The hotel was stunning, the owner amazing when we couldn’t get transport 1 day he took us
- Lovely place and view just above water. Very comfortable beds and large rooms.
- Incredible property in a scenic location, would recommended everyone to stay here although it is a bit outside of the city centre.
- Een prachtige locatie in een interessante omgeving.
- Prachtige, rustige locatie in een landhuis aan de vecht. In eerdere reviews las ik wat over mindere hygiene en zaken die niet aanwezig waren zoals toiletrollen. Dit behoort blijkbaar tot het verleden want alles was tot in de puntjes verzorgd. Vriendelijke en gastvrije mensen, voelde als echt contact i.p.v. gemaakte vriendelijkheid vanwege de business. Heel erg naar onze zin gehad dus.
Bed and Breakfast
Wake Up Call Bed & Breakfast
B&B Wake up Call is located in Westbroek, just 2 miles from the city of Utrecht.The rooms are elegant in style and offer free Wi-Fi.Wake up Call is situated in a peaceful area, ideal for outdoor and recreational activities such as cycling, swimming and running.There is free private parking for guests.
- Breakfast was very good and had everything you could need.
Everything was great.
The B&B is located in a very nice and quiet area. The garden is very nice to have a drink outside while the kids are playing a bit further on the playground.
The B&B is nicely decorated and comfortable. Irina (the owner) is very kind, caring and helpful. The breakfast was just great.
I will certainly come back.
- amazing design, great breakfast and lovely hostess 🙂
- A lot of space, huge bathroom, nice art on the walls, stylish decoration (not entirely my taste, but you can see there was attention to detail), great breakfast, good value for money.
- Very nice room, breakfast and the bathroom was gorgeous.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed and breakfast de Oude Rijn
Featuring free WiFi, Bed and breakfast de Oude Rijn offers private accommodations in Harmelen, 19 mi from Amsterdam. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Built in the 20s, this house features a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the river or garden. Daily breakfast is being offered by the owner, who lives next door.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and canoeing. Rotterdam is 24 mi from Bed and breakfast de Oude Rijn, while The Hague is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 16 mi from Bed and breakfast de Oude Rijn.
One of the best places in the Netherlands I have stayed! lovely place, tasty breakfast and very nice owners!!
Thanks again for staying!
- This is one of my favorite places for stay in Netherlands. Very comfortable, a lot of space, own small kitchen with all necessary tools, very nice garden with pear and apple trees, perfect view from the window to the channel. Very hospitable hostess, after you arrive, you will get an apple pie))). And very tasty home breakfast. Recommend!!!!
I am very happy and pleased to highly recommend this wonderful accommodation establishment. Having spent two nights there during September 2018 I cannot praise enough the hostess’s generosity and kindness, the rich, lovely and delicious breakfasts, tasty home-made jams and pies and the overall relaxing atmosphere.
I am more than happy to recommend this guesthouse with all my heart.
- Beautiful location on the river. Able to get on the bus direct to Utrecht just outside the B&B. Great bikes. Fantastic, huge breakfast with cold cuts, cheese, eggs and assortment of breads with super coffee.
- Very nice breakfest, with fresh berries from the garden! Just next to the river. Hospitality.
- One of the best places in the Netherlands I have stayed! lovely place, tasty breakfast and very nice owners!!
Bed and Breakfast
Offering an outdoor pool, B&B Posthoorn Lodge is located in Woerden. Free WiFi access is available at this accommodations. Woerden Station is 1.6 mi from here.At B&B Posthoorn Lodge you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include laundry facilities and a vending machine. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, the bed and breakfast is 14 mi from Utrecht’s city center. Schiphol Airport is 23 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Facility is modern and great among sheep, canals, nature and birds – Extra large room open to fields and private. Excellent breakfast and helping owner to find local restaurants (Roma was good).
- Such a beautiful place and the apartment was amazing
- Lovely building with great modern facilities. Large well equipped comfortable room. Safe storage for bicycles.
The quiet, however the location was very close to the office and local restaurants etc.
The room was superb – spacious, warm and had everything I needed. It was also not generic, so it felt very ‘Dutch’ and was very comfortable and beautiful (a converted barn, and very well converted).
Such a beautiful place to stay, work and relax.
- This is a lovely place, the room was really great! Spacious, the bed is super comfy, the bathroom had a nice bathtub. Overall the place looked amazing and spotless.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In De Meern Utrecht Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in De Meern Utrecht Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in De Meern Utrecht Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in De Meern Utrecht Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!