10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Daverdisse Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Daverdisse Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Daverdisse Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Daverdisse Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Daverdisse Belgium Luxembourg. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Daverdisse Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Daverdisse Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Daverdisse Belgium Luxembourg:
le verger de daverdisse
Le verger de daverdisse is located in Daverdisse, 28 miles from Durbuy and 24 miles from La-Roche-en-Ardenne. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bouillon is 16 miles from le verger de daverdisse, and Dinant is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Lune d’Or
La Lune d’Or is located in Redu, 27 miles from Durbuy and 22 miles from La-Roche-en-Ardenne. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Bouillon is 16 miles from La Lune d’Or, and Dinant is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- We only stayed one night but if we were to return to the area we would stay there again. Martine greeted us warmly when we arrived. We were tired so we didn´t go into the village, but just sat on the terrace and enjoyed the lovely evening and the beer in the fridge. Wifi was very good. Bedroom and bathroom were huge and comfortable. Breakfast was superb: good coffee, fresh buns, local cheese and cold cuts, fresh fruit salad, eggs made to order.
This establishment is run by a couple who live nearby. It is more B+B than hotel (only 3 rooms).
The surrounding is not less than magnificent. It is surely a nice place to spend a night, as Redu is altogether.
The room is perfect!!!!!!!! Very clean and welcome!!
The woners are very very nice!!! They treated as like mother and father!! We felt at home!! Thank you about it!!
There are anough place to stay with children! Its a great place. for children! There are horses and Swings… a lot of place to play around the house…love that!
The bed was comfortable and spoil!!:)
5 min by welk from the house was !!!:)gret restaurant
We will remember those persons and that place a lot of time!!
The perfect place to stay in!!
Thank you for the good memories!:)
- Superb rural location with restaurants in walking distance. Excellent breakfast and attentive host.
- B&B has self made regional and high quality products. Just great taste
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, La Reduiste is located in Redu in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 22 miles from La Reduiste, and Bouillon is 15 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 44 miles away.
- Great location, a beautiful small village, rooms in a book store, very friendly host, excellent breakfast. We’ll surely go back!
Everything was perfect. Very friendly welcome (lovely local beer was offered).
Great corner room with view of the church and the village)
Enjoyed a very nice vegetarian dinner and breakfast the next morning. . Would defintely stay there again! Plenty of books in many langages and fields! Yoga class in the morning possible!!
Thank Anthe and Johan!
- Cute room, super friendly owners, incredibly charming B&B, nice breakfast with local products.
The staff was extremely nice.
The town of Redu and it’s people are lovely.
- located in the center of a charming small village, very quiet and comfortable ,very friendly host and delicious breakfast.
B&B Le Moulin de Resteigne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Le Moulin de Resteigne offers accommodations in Resteigne.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Durbuy is 22 miles from B&B Le Moulin Resteigne, and Namur is 29 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 40 miles away.
- The hosts were lovely, we felt at home here. The house was full of character and we enjoyed the serene country setting. I slept so well and enjoyed the breakfast with the family and the other guests. I’ll never forget our stay!
- Such a magical bed and breakfast! The Moulin could not be more charming: a beautiful 17th century home, set on a idyllic river in Resteigne. Our hosts were incredibly gracious and warm to welcome us into their family home and help us design a number of fun day trips. The caves at Han sur Lesse were wonderful to explore, and the region is dotted with beautful castles and lovely walks. Breakfast was delicious (homemade breads, jams, cheese, eggs, etc). A perfect holiday.
- A place full of charm, very nice contacts with the owners, this is what I expect from a B&B experience! Warm recommendation!
- The hosts were fantastic. We got a lot of help from them for our hikes; they provided us with all the maps and explanations. In the evening the lady of the house made a nice fire for us in the salon. Very nice people. Great location for peace, silence, nature and long walks.
- The location is in an old mill circa 1688 which has been restored with all the modern convieniences without sacrificing the charm. It is located at the end of a short drive so is very quiet and pastoral. There are lovely walking paths nearby and also lanes for cycling. The hostess and host are lovely people who have little problem communicating in English. We enjoyed their hospitality very much!
Le Cerf d’Hubert
Located in Redu, 27 miles from Durbuy, Le Cerf d’Hubert features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 22 miles from Le Cerf d’Hubert, and Bouillon is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 44 miles from Le Cerf d’Hubert.
- The location is simply paradise. One wakes up with the signing of the birds or the wind blowing. The area is perfect for walking – just a few meters to go and one is in the middle of lush fields and woods. The room may seem small to some, yet that’s part of its charm. A feature we appreciated were the perfect blinds guaranteeing a good sleep. Also, everything is very tastefully decorated. Of course, we also loved the whole Redu ambiance – people dealing with books are always gentle and warm people apart from interesting! We had some great moments discussing with locals. Last but not least, breakfast was very good: delicious eggs and crispy croissants, fresh fruit salad, great jams! A perfect place to unwind.
- Our stay was a real delight! Everything was perfect; very tasteful decoration, nothing missing (also excellent wifi coverage for those addicted to info). The guest was a very fine and friendly gentleman. It was wonderful arriving there and having a lovely evening walk at nightfall to Le Fournil, the excellent brasserie of the village, and then walking back into the night. Waking up in a warm room and seeing the view through the misty windows was unforgettable. And the breakfast was fresh and rich, with a lot of variety. We dream of going back for a longer stay.
- The room was stunning, lots attention to details has definitely been put in. Breakfast was the best ever and the host super friendly. Location was perfect for our overnight staying and the village beautiful, around the church square there are a few lovely restaurants. Totally 5*… We’ll be back one day. Thank you!
- Maison de poupée adorable, confortable dans laquelle on s’y sent bien. Les propriétaires sont adorables et aux petits soins ! Et que dire du petit déjeuner copieux et composé de produits frais ! On adore la salade de fruits.
- Zeer mooi en knus ingerichte kamer. Lekker ontbijt, dat in de kamer werd opgediend. Dus veel privacy. Buiten is er leuk apart terrasje (waar in de zomer allicht het ontbijt wordt gegeven- daarvoor was het nu te koud).
B&B La Bonne Espérance
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B La Bonne Espérance offers accommodations in Libin, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 20 miles from B & B La Bonne Espérance, and Bouillon is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Very handy location, easy to get to from the Autoroute and very tranquil. Excellent parking. Great breakfast provided by kind, friendly couple. Beautiful retriever dogs bred on the premises and no trouble at all. We had a key and came and went as we pleased. Would love to visit again.
- The hosts are very nice. Very peaceful and private.
- The area was super peaceful and the home was beautiful the owner’s super nice thanks again
- The location is very relaxing, nice location,good bed, delicious breakfast and they encourage to bring food for picnic, 3mins and youll find a italian restaurant and the mushroom soup , pasta carbonarra en the lasagne is very delicious , top host! Very friendly and they give information where to go and what to see near the place! And we will be back hopefully in summertime 🙂 We really recomend this place 🙂
Courtesy and friendliness of the hosts, fantastic breakfast and they also encourage to take stuff for pic-nic!
Dogs, beautiful dogs!! The kids loved them…and so did we!
Le Ry De Belle Rose
Located in Grupont, 20 miles from Durbuy, Le Ry De Belle Rose features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 15 miles from Le Ry De Belle Rose , and Bouillon is 23 miles away. Liege Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- My husband, three adult sons and daughter-in-law had a wonderful one night stay at this beautifully renovated inn. We all wished we could have stayed longer. The property is perfectly decorated and maintained. The beds were comfortable and the rooms serene. But the best part was the breakfast, just fabulous! Baskets of fresh croissants (the best we had on our 2 week trip), baguettes, along with meats, cheeses, fruits, homemade cakes, freshly squeezed orange juice and more, all beautifully presented. The owners, Lut and Jean-Pierre were so kind. They were warm and gracious, went to great lengths to book a dinner reservation for us when the one I had made fell through at the last minute, and even pressed a shirt! Highly Lila recommended!
- Absolutely gourdes breakfast, very friendly family surrounding.
- l’accueil très attentionné de notre hôtesse, la chambre spacieuse, la literie confortable, les deux salons réservées aux hôtes, l’un très lumineux, l’autre très cosy avec un feu ouvert, le sauna et sa douche italienne, le petit déjeuner somptueux, vraiment excellent et très complet, la collection fabuleuse des voitures miniatures du propriétaire.
- La gentillesse et disponibilité de notre hôte et le gîte exceptionnel en sa décoration, un petit déjeuner parfait.
- Vieille demeure de charme ardennais. Planchers de chêne , feu ouvert, ambiance feutrée et propice à la détente. Petit déjeuner royal et super accueil, la maîtresse des lieux est aux petits soins.
B&B Moulin De Revogne
Located in Beauraing in the region of Namur Province, 26 miles from Durbuy, B&B Moulin De Revogne features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Namur is 27 miles from B&B Moulin De Revogne, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast,quiet location,friendly and pleasant host
- Excellent breakfast with homemade jams. Information & maps available for local / Ardennes walking.
- The B&B is located in a very peaceful countryside setting. We were made to feel very welcome by Stephan who is a very attentive and friendly host. When we arrived we were given a tour of the old mill and learned its history. Excellent breakfast was laid out every morning including homemade pastries and jams. We were provided with a useful list of places to eat in the area with recommendations and places of interest. We would definitely recommend this B&B and would like to go back at some point in the future.
- Great breakfast and surrounding.thank you for your kindness Stephane.
- Very friendly host / fantastic breakfast / self-guided walking tours allow for village discovery / garden chairs and a pool / room with table and chairs with dishes and drinks at very fair prices allow for self-catering
Gilles De Ver
Gilles De Ver offers accommodations in Ver. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Durbuy is 21 miles from Gilles De Ver, and Namur is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Steven and Lieve were very kind and thoughtful. Beyond expectations!
The bar downstairs is very welcoming.
The breakfast is rich and suits everybody’s needs.
The hosts offer good tips for your plannings.
The house is very clean and cozy.
- Amazing place and really hospitable people. View from the property is gorgeous! Breakfast was brilliant, definitely exceeded all expectations!
- Great place to stay overnight. Great hospitality and probably one of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had. Nice yard to let the dog out and close to Celles historical city
- Beautiful house, room and garden with kind hosts. Very nice dinner and breakfast. Thank you for the hospitality.
Delightful stay. Superb breakfast. Fantastically comfortable and
beautifully decorated. Wonderful hosts.
- Steven and Lieve were very kind and thoughtful. Beyond expectations!
B&B Aux 4 Saisons
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, B&B Aux 4 Saisons offers accommodations in Gedinne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bouillon is 16 miles from B&B Aux 4 Saisons, and Dinant is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 38 miles from B&B Aux 4 Saisons.
The experience is perfect and this from the very start. We exchange a couple of emails before our trip and Bianca and Marc gave us advice on different matters.
As we were hiking on the GR126, we decided to take the 3-dishes menu they proposed for the evening as we could imagine we wouldn’t have much choice on the spot (and it was indeed the case).
Everything was perfect; the house, the room, the food, the staff. Very professional at each level. The ‘Royal’ breakfast is indeed wonderful, with all the best local ingredient which can be found and a lot of homemade delicatessen. And the evening menu is really great. The wine was also really good.
The price might seem a bit high at first but it’s definitely worth it.
- TOUT était plus que parfait – une experience culinaire hors pair, confort, acceuil, propreté….
- Heerlijk ontbijt met ruime keuze uit verse producten.Zeer gastvrije ontvangst. Rustige omgeving. Houden goed rekening met voorkeuren/wensen van de gasten. Mooie kamers met comfortabele bedden. Propere, moderne badkamers. Mogelijkheid om fiets te stallen. Top!
- alles is prachtig en nieuw ! de keuze voor een culinair-3gangen menu overtreft uw stoutste verwachtingen, dikke proficiat aan Bianca en Marc.
- Vriendelijke en behulpzame uitbaters. De b&b is tot in de kleinste details perfect afgewerkt met kwalitatieve materialen. Zeer rustige omgeving, ideaal om tot rust te komen. Kamers zijn zeer proper en ontbijt is heerlijk vers en uitgebreid. Een absolute aanrader !
- The experience is perfect and this from the very start. We exchange a couple of emails before our trip and Bianca and Marc gave us advice on different matters.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Daverdisse Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Daverdisse Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Daverdisse Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Daverdisse Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!