10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Dalhem Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Dalhem Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Dalhem Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dalhem Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dalhem Liege Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Dalhem Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Dalhem Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Dalhem Liege Province:
Aux Berges de la Bel
Aux Berges de la Bel is located in Aubel, 12 miles from Maastricht and 13 miles from Aachen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Valkenburg is 11 miles from Aux Berges de la Bel, and Liège is 11 miles away. Liege Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- We booked for the 2nd of april and that is before season starts. So the restaurant was not open and we were the only guests. The room was good and large enough
The place is amazing for a weekend gateaway. It’s really close to the brewery of Val-Dieu. The staffs are very friendly, the room was very clean. We stayed in the room of the attic and we could hardly hear any voices during our stay. It’s very quite for a relaxing weekend. Love the ambiance of the place and definitely would go back again. This is a perfect place for people looking for a place for a relaxing weekend.
We also had the breakfast and it was excellent.
- perfect location for relaxing stay,adequate accommodation as expected,excellent restaurant very good value and pleasant staff.
La situation est simplement magnifique. Du pkg, un chemin vous conduit à decouvrir l’environnement : petit pont, clapotis de l’eau du ruisseau… terrasses plein sud… Resto et brasserie super sympas… un personnel attentif et généreux dans le contact. Service impeccable. Menu de Val Dieu… haut en couleurs et en saveurs. Un endroit à recommander !!!
Les promenades environnantes vous permettent de découvrir la merveilleuse région du paus de Herve..
- Het ontbijt was heerlijk. De accommodatie is mooi gelegen. De gastheer was vriendelijk
B&B and Apartements Cour d’Aix
One of our top picks in Richelle.Offering a fitness centre and bicycle rental services, B&B and Apartements Cour d’Aix is located in Richelle, a 14-minute drive from Liège. Guests can benefit from a garden with free barbecue facilities and access to wireless internet.Rooms here will provide you with a TV with cable channels. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and towels. Extras include a desk and ironing facilities.At B&B and Apartements Cour d’Aix you can enjoy a daily breakfast. There is a shared kitchen and lounge, and you can relax with a game of table tennis. For an additional charge, guests can visit the on-site sauna.Maastricht is 12.4 miles from the Cour D’aix. It is 16.8 miles to Tongeren and Blegny is 5.2 miles. Aachen in Germany is a 40-minute drive away. The property offers free parking.
- Rooms are well sized,quite surroundings clean and a very nice owner of the premises.
Lovely lady running the place, seemed overworked but not flustered and could not have been kinder.
Lovely breakfast, she even gave me a roll and a bottle of water to continue my journey – I was cycling.
- Owners are very flexible and think along with your needs. Location and surroundings are beautiful as well!
- Dit was mijn 2e keer, goede accommodatie met mijn fietsmaten, perfecte voorzieningen, goed geregeld, voor een aanrader
- mooie authentiek verblijf, rustige omgeving en goed bereikbaar.
B&B La ferme de Berwausault
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, B&B La ferme de Berwausault offers accommodations in Herve, just 14 miles from Maastricht.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is business center at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Aachen is 16 miles from B&B La ferme de Berwausault, and Valkenburg is 15 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 14 miles away.
- Despite the good reviews, this B&B still surprised us in a very positive sense. Hosts were friendly and helpful, breakfast was outstanding and rooms were very elegantly decorated.
- Fabulous location on a farm on the hilly edge of beautiful Ardennes. Friendly and helpful owners who provided us with a fantastic breakfast of home-made and locally sourced ingredients. Clean and comfortable room with some creative decor.
- Very nice couple. Good Full breakfast. The farm is well situated and the location is beautiful
- Lovely hosts, very welcoming. Took advantage of the evening meal which was excellent home cooking. Beautiful peaceful situation.
- Nice ambience, clean, quiet, wonderful breakfast, good shower.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Lo-ghis offers accommodations in Sint-Pieters-Voeren. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is room service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Maastricht is 10 miles from Lo-ghis, and Aachen is 12 miles away. Liege Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Nice location, large room, breakfast in the room, friendly host, delicious food in attached bar/restaurant.
- Ontbijt was meer dan overvloedig en afwisselend. Mooie badkamer, goed bed, veel ruimte.
- De ligging van het pand en de prachtige wandelmogelijkheden.
- Spacieux propre accueil chaleureux petit déjeuner copieux en chambre
- Na 100km hardlopen heeft onze gastvrouw nog een heerlijke maaltijd klaargemaakt ondanks dat de keuken al gesloten was
B&B Plaisir d’Etre
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Plaisir d’Etre is located in Hombourg. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Maastricht is 14 miles from B&B Plaisir d’Etre, and Aachen is 7 miles away. Liege Airport is 22 miles from the property.
a wonderful short stay, quiet, spacious, well maintained, with a very nice breakfast on top
The owner helped us with some great advice and was very kind and attentive, thank you
Really nice and cosy place to stay .
Bed a bit soft but i slept like a baby 😉
There is a kitchen for everyone u can make coffee or thee ,fridge available .
TV with british channels so if you don’t understand french you can always find some english channels .
- Everything was very cozy. Breakfast was delicious with relaxing views to the cows on the grass.
- Breakfast was very nice. Rooms were very cosy and well equipped.
- Great experience, unfortunately we could only spend 1 night. Owners were friendly and helpful. Take the classic suite : has a nice large bath tub ! Breakfeast was amazing !
- a wonderful short stay, quiet, spacious, well maintained, with a very nice breakfast on top
B&B Aux Beaux Buis
Featuring free WiFi, B&B Aux Beaux Buis offers pet-friendly accommodations in Battice.Some units include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Maastricht is 16 miles from B&B Aux Beaux Buis, and Aachen is 15 miles away. Liege Airport is 16 miles from the property.
Lovely farmhouse with garden.
Near E40 which was convenient.
- Very pleasant & exceptional host, the room was spacious & comfortable. The property is in such a lovely setting. Best way to find it is put the name of bnb into navigation.
Great converted house, original beams the work, very nice
Breakfast served like a 5 star restaurant
- Very charming and elegant place, away from the town in a secluded spot. Very sophisticated interiors which make the place so easy to the eyes. The host was absolutely fantastic, helpful and very very nice, plenty of recommendations. Great breakfast.
- The hosts were great, welcoming and having a lot of attention to detail. Especially breakfast was amazing. Thank you for this great experience!
- Lovely farmhouse with garden.
B&B Aux Deux Coins Ronds
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Aux Deux Coins Ronds offers accommodations in Hombourg, just 13 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aachen is 7 miles from B&B Aux Deux Coins Ronds, and Valkenburg is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 22 miles from B&B Aux Deux Coins Ronds.
- My wife and I had a fantastic one-night stay at Aux Deux Coins Ronds. We wish we could have stayed longer. The B&B is in a converted barn and sits on an amazing property with great views of the surrounding countryside. Our room was comfortable and spacious with a view of the owner’s private garden. Breakfast was fantastic and featured a number of home-made items (jam, bread, eggs). There is free and fast wifi. The hosts, Han and Margriet, are very friendly.
- The room is very big, I like our attic room, very spacious as well as the comfort room. Books are available in our room, and we have everything that we need, the Wifi connection is very fast. Breakfast and the reception were very great. They served mostly homemade products which we really appreciate.
In short words…it is very nice!
to bad that I had to stay just over night, being on a journey!
Our hosts were very gracious and hospitable!
This B & B is tucked away in the beautiful Belgian countryside. It has a very quiet and relaxed atmosphere. The accommodations: Room: clean and spacious, Bed was comfortable, and the Breakfast: simply delicious!
- Extra informative over wandelingen en toffe suggesties om s’ avoids te gaan eten
côté verger B&B
Located in Battice, 15 miles from Maastricht, côté verger B&B features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Aachen is 14 miles from côté verger B&B, and Valkenburg is 14 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 16 miles away.
- The proprety is fantastic, attention to details is amazing! The room is very comfortable, large, well decorated and clean. It’s owners are extremely friendly and caring and always willing to help and pleasing guests. They did restaurant reservations for us, gave properly tips of places where to go and where to buy special produced local organic products! Breakfast served with local fresh products and very delicious!!! We were very pleased staying there and most definitely will come back!
- I need to stay in a lot of B&B for my job (video production for National Geographic) to discover the area, and this was by far the best one to this day.
- Le lieu est magique et bucolique au coeur du pays de Herve. Nous avons apprécié l’hospitalité de la maîtresse de maison, le confort, la décoration inspirante et magnifique et le petit déjeuner à base de produits locaux. Nous y reviendrons !
- Le design, le calme, la propreté, la piscine et le petit déjeuner. L’accueil chaleureux de la proprietaire qui s’occupe meme de votre reservation pour votre dinner!!!
- Im Cote Verger stimmt einfach alles, von einer sehr liebenswerten Hausherrin, die einerseits sehr diskret, andererseits sehr fürsorglich ist, über die lokalen Produkte beim ausgezeichneten Frühstück und die sehr geschmackvolle Einrichtung, bis hin zu diesem wunderschönen Ort in zauberhafter Umgebung! Selbst wenn es regnet, kann man den Ausblick in die Natur von drinnen genießen.
B&B Rue Haute
B&B Rue Haute offers accommodations in Eben-Emael. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Maastricht is 5 miles from B&B Rue Haute, and Aachen is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 14 miles from B&B Rue Haute.
- It was like a dream!!! Marc and Ilonka were definitely perfect hosts: very welcoming, giving all necessary explanations and offering you a great service, outstanding attention, high-quality facilities and delicious breakfast served in a stylish living-dining room joint with a covered terrace. Our little son appreciated playing with the hosts’ dog and we all felt like at home. The best choice to have a relaxing weekend and discover Maastricht area! Thank you Marc and Ilonka for your hospitality.
- A very sweet couple and a great B&B with a personal touch a short drive from Maastricht. We slept wonderfully and will be back.
- We liked our hosts, very nice, their advises for hiking were very good, we spent a great day in the luxuriant nature nearby. The house is really beautiful, the garden is perfect and peaceful. And eventually, the breakfast was classical but fancy, good and generous.
- Heel warm onthaal, prachtige kamers en zalig interieur – en dit aan een eerlijke prijs. Je kan in de buurt lekker eten. De streek is rustig en absoluut adembenemend en met de auto is Maastricht erg vlakbij.
- Alles was prima in orde, aangename gastheer en gastvrouw, mooi ingerichte woning, comfortabele kamer, stijlvol, rustige ligging.
B&B Het Rozenknopje
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Het Rozenknopje offers accommodations in Sippenaeken, just 13 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Aachen is 7 miles from B&B Het Rozenknopje, and Valkenburg is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 22 miles from B&B Het Rozenknopje.
- The delightful decor and spaciousness of the bedroom was much appreciated. The bed and bed linens were first class. The breakfast was beautifully presented and a delight to eat. Our hostess was utterly charming. My husband especially liked having the key code for both the front door and our bedroom door. The meal we enjoyed in the bar opposite was first rate. It was a pleasure to relax and enjoy this romantic ambiance. A very special place to stay. We would both love to revisit.
- Entering the room you notice that that fireplace is already lit, romantic music is playing, and half a bottle is waiting for you and your partner. Breakfast is a feast. Beautiful hikes in the vicinity (walk to Mechelen via Epen along the river). Dine in the cafe-restaurant just across the street, play yahtzee while you drink a Belgian beer and wait for the meal.
- Super romantic B&B in the countryside. Fantastic breakfast!
- The room was beautifully appointed and the young lady who made breakfast for us was very friendly and efficient. Lovely surroundings. We tried Bistro Le Soigneur up the road and had a great meal.
- Wonderfully romantic luxury B&B in a small village very close to the Dutch border. Friendly staff/owners, very fine breakfast. Across the street is a restaurant and café. Beautiful and quiet countryside.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Dalhem Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Dalhem Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Dalhem Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Dalhem Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!