10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Daimalos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Daimalos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Daimalos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Daimalos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Daimalos Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Daimalos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Daimalos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Daimalos Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Casa Agradable
Offering panoramic views of the mountains and nearby white villages, B&B Casa Agradable is located 1.2 mi from Arenas. This bed and breakfast features an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFiEach air-conditioned room comes with a balcony and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen with an oven, fridge, coffee machine and kettle, as well as a shared living room with a TV. The garden includes barbecue facilities and a terrace.Massages and horse riding can be organized on request, for an extra cost. Cycling and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside.The Costa del Sol is a 25-minute drive from the property and Malaga Airport is 37 mi away.
- We loved the views and the owners they were very hospitable.The breakfast was fresh and the usual choice.The room as very clean and modern and very cool for the time of year making sleep very easy.The surrounding area is fantastic as are the grounds of the property
- The owners were very welcoming, friendly and very attentive to all of our needs. They provided us with an excellent service from the breakfast and evening meals through to their knowledge of the area and directions. We couldn’t have asked for better accommodation! We will definitely be returning in the future.
- Ottima location per trascorrere un week end di relax. Bellissimo panorama, struttura molto gradevole e rilassante. I padroni di casa fantastici!!!
- Das sehr familiäre Ambiente und die tolle Aussicht
- gastvrouw + gastheer begrijpen wat gastvrijheid betekent.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Pura Vista
Located in Arenas, Casa Pura Vista offers accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. The accommodations are air-conditioned and has a hot tub.All units comprise a seating area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a dishwasher, an oven, a microwave and a toaster. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Guests can use the hot tub.In addition to an outdoor pool, the property also provides a shared lounge.Málaga is 29 miles from the bed and breakfast. Malaga Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- You are looking at an outstanding property in Arenas area owned by a lovely family. Hosts will make sure you have an unforgettable experience by making sure everything is perfect. And during my stay it was. Welcome drink and a snack upon my arrival was a really nice touch. The room as well as other areas were spotless, nice smelling towels, comfortable bed, nice outdoor pool and sitting areas, and finally before my departure an amazing breakfast with fresh eggs, fruits, freshly squeezed juice…
The breakfasts were an absolute delight looked after by our hosts Philippe and Katrine, who made a very special effort, and it was always something to look forward to. Beautiful egg dishes, side dishes, cold meats, fruit, home made yoghurts, breads and jams, using local produce. Had us going back for more, so breakfast turned out to be the meal of the day.
Our hosts were so friendly and helpful that we enjoyed their company and even went to eat in the local Italian restaurant one evening with them. They also cooked a beautiful meal for the guests, on request one evening, (€20 per person) which was a nice touch. They couldn’t have made us more welcome and went out of their way to provide information and prepared picnic lunches for us. In addition the facilities are spotless and well maintained featuring a modern twist on traditional Andalusian style!
- Very godd loaction with beautifull view on the See and mountain! Apartment and all around area very clean, comfortable and modern. Wonderfull landlords and delicious breakfast. I recommend it!!!
this is one of the best band bs i have ever stayed at. the owners passion for giving you a welcome stay was without limits. they make you feel involved in anything that was happening including their family .
this would be a good template for other b and bs .will always try and stay here whenever we come to spain
tom and charlotte gibson
- Zeer vriendelijke ontvangst door de uitbaters, hun advies voor uitstappen, alles kraaknet en bovenal een super ontbijt met dagelijkse verrassing (“specialleke”) van de gastvrouw.
Bed and Breakfast
The House of Oranges
Providing an outdoor swimming pool, The House of Oranges has accommodations in Salares. Free WiFi is featured.Some units feature a dining area and/or a terrace.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby and the property can arrange a bicycle rental service.Nerja is 20 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Torre del Mar is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Such a lovely warm reception on arrival and we were treated so well for the whole stay. Drinks were served to us at the pool and The mojitos were delicious. Food was tasty and beautifully presented. Big fat juicy prawns in the pil pil. Accommodation was totally private. Very friendly family
- Lovely couple. Couldn’t do enough for us. Food excellent. Very happy.
- Great hosts, we booked the log cabin alongside the stream. Idyllic Spanish countryside. Remote and peaceful. Dave and Mary were very accommodating as we never arrived until late but still had a meal offered to us. If you want an untouched, unspoilt Spanish country retreat then this is right up your track. Orange and lemon trees are abundant all around the property. The Wi-fi is excellent too. There’s even a pool to chill around. Very impressed.
- Very quiet extremely nice hosts wanting to answer any questions we had. The dogs are well behaved also the small puppy. However the dogs are so happy to have new friends that if you are a dog ( not lover ) it could be a bit difficult.Arthur ( the recued dog ) wants you to throw his plastic toy over and over again Breakfast so deliciosly, we were there in a cold period and Mary broght the breakfast outside our door very early as desired. Deliciously cheese chunks, and lovely ham iberico ( and for sure not the cheap stuff you encounter in hotels ) Homemade jelly and lemon curd, would like to have the recipe Mary ! The Internet was superb.And it is fast, doesnt fall out.
- It was like staying with family. We couldn’t have been made more welcome by Dave and Mary. Loved the area, quiet, interesting walks, nearest village Salares, picturesque with two bars. Dogs very friendly with different characters. Excellent meals courtesy of Dave.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Arenas, El Pajarero has accommodations with an outdoor pool. Complimentary WiFi is featured.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hair dryer and shower. Some units also have a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave.A continental breakfast is served at the property.El Pajarero has a grill.A garden and a terrace are available at the accommodation.Málaga is 27 miles from El Pajarero, while Nerja is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Everything about this place was above and beyond. Quite exceptional
Excellent room, bed, bathroom, clean and well taken care of.
Great swimming pool with sun umbrellas and sun chairs.
Fantastic 360 views around the property situated on top of a hill.
Owners are very nice helping with anything reasonably you need.
You can take a nice horse ride into the neighbourhood with excellent guides.
- The property owners are very friendly, they have adopted a stray dog who is very friendly and cute. They have 4 well taken care of horses also. Overall it impressed me that they were very animal friendly. The design was nice and the atmosphere was quite serene. The views were breathtaking and the breakfast was pretty good. I would definitely return & recommend!
- alles het totale plaatje. locatie met een waanzinnig uitzicht uur van malaga en granada, gastheerschap van Jan en Klaas, de heerlijke kamer met 2 balkons, zwembad, lekkere ontbijt s morgens,
- Tout est parfait, autant l accueil que l environnement nos hôtes nous ont soigné ! Superbe vue et piscine extra ! Très propre. Si je reviens en Andalousie j y retournerai c sur !
Bed and Breakfast
Villa Archez is located in Árchez and features a garden. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.The units in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a kettle. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, while certain units at Villa Archez also offer a balcony.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.The accommodations offers an outdoor pool.Málaga is 35 mi from Villa Archez, while Nerja is 23 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 44 mi from the property.
A solo traveller, I recently enjoyed a 5 day stay at Villa Archez.
Ton and Joke are exceptional and very welcoming hosts. Villa Archez is a delight to stay at; an honesty bar; luxurious pool and views to die for.
In addition to an excellent breakfast, Joke also offers an evening meal – she is a fine cook!
Newly added bedroom air-conditioning makes Villa Archez my place of choice when I next travel to Andalucia!
- La cama es muy cómoda y las vistas son espectaculares. Además la atención por parte del personal es muy atenta.
- Bijzondere gastvrijheid van Ton en Joke. Prachtig huis in een prachtige omgeving.
- El trato que nos brindaron los dueños fue espectacular
- Villa Archez ligt op een geweldige locatie, de kamers zijn heel schoon, lekker ruim en ze hebben uitstekende bedden. Ton en Joke zorgen ervoor dat je echt helemaal tot rust komt en staan altijd voor je klaar (top service). Het uitzicht vanuit de B&B is fantastisch. Wij komen zeker terug!!
- A solo traveller, I recently enjoyed a 5 day stay at Villa Archez.
Bed and Breakfast
Campo Agave B&B
Campo Agave B&B Glamping features a year-round outdoor pool and kitchen, barbecue facilities, and sun terrace with a lounge area. The nearest beach is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free WiFi is available.All accommodations features a private balcony or terrace with stunning views to the Mediterranean sea. The B&B rooms offer a private bathroom, air conditioning and fan, electric kettle, and a coffee machine.Electric mountain bikes can be rented onsite. Guests can reserve them in advance for a surcharge.Malaga is 24 mi from from Campo Agave B&B Glamping, while Nerja is only 8.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 39 mi away from the property.
- We had the option of electric mountain bikes and a GPS mapped tour. Fantastic way to see the area.
- Very nice for relax! Good place for couples! The area is nice to explore!
- Amazing views and the most lovely lady providing a great breakfast. The facilities were perfect and it was a very tranquil and relaxing environment.
The position and the view is just Amazing! The peace is total.
The owners are super kind
- Excellent far reaching views to the sea. Very peaceful and tranquil garden complete with gazebo and garden furniture. Friendly and helpful owners. A place to get away from it all for a few days or longer!
Bed and Breakfast
Habitación Rural Tetuán
Located in Árchez, Habitación Rural Tetuán has air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. The bed and breakfast has mountain views and is 18 miles from Nerja.The bed and breakfast comes with a cable flat-screen TV. The property also features a bathroom with a bath.Languages spoken at the reception include English, Spanish and French.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Almuñécar is 31 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Malaga, 41 miles from Habitación Rural Tetuán, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Los Dos
Set in the foothills of the Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Nature Reserve, Casa Los Dos offers sea and mountain views. It has free WiFi and an outdoor pool.All air-conditioned rooms feature a terrace with mountain views. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub or shower and free slippers. Some rooms have a satellite TV and coffee maker.The communal lounge has an honesty bar with coffee, tea, refreshments and spirits. A 32,000 piece jigsaw is available. Breakfast, dinner and tapas are offered. Packed lunches and special diet menus can be requested. Breakfast is included.Free parking is available and the A7 Motorway is 30 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to Nerja in 45 minutes and Malaga is an hour away.
- We like very much the owners of the Casa los Dos, Eric and Ad. They are very friendly and helpful. Great people!
We spent a lovely week at Casa Los Dos in June 2017. The hosts were fantastic, very friendly and chatty. The breakfasts were simply incredible – a large selection of home-made marmalade, home baked bread, home made muesli… and so much more.
There is an option to buy water, wine, beer and snacks from the hosts. A few times a week they cook a three course meal. We joined them and the rest of the guests twice and were not disappointed.
The property is lovely and very well kept. The pool has a fantastic view and is big enough for a few strokes. The flowers and plants surrounding the house add to its unique atmosphere.
- De locatie is prachtig. Het uitzicht fantastisch. De gastheer kookt heel lekker en het ontbijt is heel uitgebreid.
- Supervriendelijk onthaal door gastheer, flesje cava op de kamer als welkomstgeschenk, een oase van rust en luxe op een prachtlocatie, geweldig ontbijt…Het bochtige en stoffig wegje er naar toe was het zeker waard!
Ad og Erik er fantastiske værter, de foreslog spændende udflugtsmål og er flinke og nærværende.
Morgenmaden er udsøgt, hjemmebagt brød, hjemmelavede marmelader, frisk frugtsalat, hjemmelavet yoghurt, æg fra deres egne høns og meget mere.
Tag et måltid eller to sammen med dem på stedet, de laver middag flere gange om ugen og både maden og selskabet er værd at blive “hjemme” for.
Hvis vi kommer tilbage til sydspanien bliver det på Casa Los Dos
Bed and Breakfast
B&B la Madrugada
La Madrugada is set 2.2 mi outside Cómpeta, on the edge of Sierra de Tejeda Nature Reserve. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and a various terraces with impressive mountain and sea views. Free WiFi is available.This charming bed and breakfast offers spacious and elegant decorated rooms. They all include air conditioning and heating, which can also be used as a fan.Breakfast is included and packed lunches can be prepared upon request. A dinner service is also available. A range of restaurants can be found in the nearby village.The property features various terraces offering views of the sea and La Maroma Mountain. There is also a large, circular living room with an honesty bar, fireplace, library and a TV. Tourist information is available for guests.The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and cycling. Nerja is only 40 minutes’ drive away while the Costa del Sol can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Málaga is less than 31 mi away.
Very secluded and quiet. Beautiful pool area
Rebate was so helpful with walk routes
- Renàte and harrie were excellent hosts, nothing was too much trouble .we felt totally at home there .Breakfast was very nice with aa big selection. In all highly recommend La madrugada .
- If I could give it a 20 for cleanliness I would! Breakfast was excellent – different each day with home-made/local products. The men had a massage and that was great value for money too. Loved it!
- Warm hospitality from Renate and Harrie! Splendid dinner on arrival and possebility of massage during your stay!
- The place is a paradise on earth. We enyojed every single moment, from the delicous breakfast, to awsome hosts to a beautifull terrase with a perfect view and spacious swimming pool. We didnt have a minute spare time. The property is located in the heart of Axarquía, which is autentic and georgeus. Everything is close. After a hole active day it was relaxing to be back at Madrugada and count every star in the sky.
- Very secluded and quiet. Beautiful pool area
Bed and Breakfast
Salamandra Plaza B&B
One of our top picks in Cómpeta.Located in Cómpeta, 34 mi from Málaga, Salamandra Plaza B&B features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped.Nerja is 16 mi from Salamandra Plaza B&B, while Almuñécar is 34 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 42 mi from Salamandra Plaza B&B.
The church and the small shops dotted around the tiny streets were lovely.
My room was lovely,although small,but had everything I needed.
The roof top area was lovely.
The room and b & b was lovely and clean and cleaned to a beautiful high standard everyday.
- The two women in the office were really friendly and helpful. I had 2 minor issue which were dealt with immediately. The accommodation ticked all my boxes, great location, comfortable, good shower with very hot water, stunning views from the rooftop terrace. I will come again.
We liked the position of the room
the cleanliness and comfort
easy access to the plaza.
- Fantastic place to stay in centre of town we walked from Frigiliana
- Great location and use of roof terrace for sun bathing and afternoon beers! Plus fantastic views of the area with the sea in the distance.
- The church and the small shops dotted around the tiny streets were lovely.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Daimalos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Daimalos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Daimalos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Daimalos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!