10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Custinne Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Custinne Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Custinne Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Custinne Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Custinne Namur Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Custinne Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Custinne Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Custinne Namur Province:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Bécasse offers accommodations in Custinne, just 20 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Namur is 19 miles from La Bécasse, and Charleroi is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Love this B&B. It was prefect for my family. The owner made us fell right at home and breakfast was amazing. Highly recommend!
- Beautiful house in a quite and nice location. Perfect for a relaxing weekend. Very friendly host and dog 😉 Our whole family fell in love with this house and people!
- Excellent place, very clean and charming, with a wonderful garden… The owner is very friendly
Heel mooie locatie
De b&b is heel mooi en gezellig ingericht en alles is supernetjes. Aangenaam terras
Heel vriendelijke ontvangst
Mooie dorpjes in de buurt , Dinant ligt op ca 15 km
Ik ben jammer genoeg ziek geworden en heb niets kunnen eten van het ontbijt maar volgens mijn man en kindjes was het prima in orde !
- le feu de bois chauffait à notre arrivée, les petites attentions pour nos enfants (oeufs en chocolat, choix lit parapluie ou lit 1 prs, des jouets, chaise haute), la calme, la literie, la famille de moutons, la déco
B&B Le Vieux Marronnier
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Le Vieux Marronnier offers accommodations in Foy-Notre-Dame. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Durbuy is 22 miles from B&B Le Vieux Marronnier, and Namur is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The venue was remote, quiet and idyllic. The food was excellent. The hospitality was excellent. Very family friendly environment. Stayed here whilst transmitting through to southern Germany.
- Lovely traditional Belgium b&b great character in a beautiful setting. We had a wonderful meal as well grwat for us and the kids.
- Pleasant room with FABULOUSLY comfy bed, cosy restaurant with delicious food.
We had a really good diner in the restaurant of the property. The food was excellent!
The owner of the B&B and the restaurant is very kind.
- This place is an absolute gem..A little dreamy place in Ardennes. Beautiful room., very friendly staff, superb diner, and breakfast. Next to a beautiful old churxh. Pilgrimage for Notre Dame!
Gilles De Ver
Gilles De Ver offers accommodations in Ver. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Durbuy is 21 miles from Gilles De Ver, and Namur is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Steven and Lieve were very kind and thoughtful. Beyond expectations!
The bar downstairs is very welcoming.
The breakfast is rich and suits everybody’s needs.
The hosts offer good tips for your plannings.
The house is very clean and cozy.
- Amazing place and really hospitable people. View from the property is gorgeous! Breakfast was brilliant, definitely exceeded all expectations!
- Great place to stay overnight. Great hospitality and probably one of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had. Nice yard to let the dog out and close to Celles historical city
- Beautiful house, room and garden with kind hosts. Very nice dinner and breakfast. Thank you for the hospitality.
Delightful stay. Superb breakfast. Fantastically comfortable and
beautifully decorated. Wonderful hosts.
- Steven and Lieve were very kind and thoughtful. Beyond expectations!
B&B Le Briquemont
Featuring free WiFi, an indoor pool and a sun terrace, B&B Le Briquemont offers accommodations in Rochefort, just 19 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Namur is 23 miles from B&B Le Briquemont, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 20 miles away. Liege Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Caring hosts, great warm and beautiful swimming-pool, very spacious and clean rooms + bathrooms, lovely breakfast, relaxing view, great quiet (isolated) location but close by small city + several tourist attractions, inside and outside property very well maintained, spacious free parking.
- The quality of this B&B is first class. The owners are absolutely lovely, from the minute we arrived they made us feel so welcome, our only regret was that we were only there for one night.
- From the moment we arrived the family were extremely welcoming and made excellent hosts. We enjoyed using the pool and our room was spacious with a lovely view of the surrounding countryside. The best part of our stay was the food – we had apperitifs on the patio with the other guests before an incredible dinner cooked by Alain. In addition, breakfast was really good and there was plenty of choice.
- Family made to host warmly their guests. Restaurant michelin level
- Very friendly hosts and excellent food & service
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Mandarine Turquoise is located in Falmignoul, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Namur is 18 miles from Mandarine Turquoise, and Charleroi is 24 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- We had a wonderful weekend! The room was clean, bed was comfortable. We really enjoyed the private spa and the breakfast. Location is also great for long walks in the nearby forest and river. The owners were very friendly and made us feel welcome, we will definitely visit again!
- We would like to thank enormously to Jean and Catherine for their kindness and hospitality during this trip! The service from this BnB is unique, ranked No 1 in our experience of staying in many hotels or BnB. One little thing impressed me still, when we returned into the BnB in the late evening, there were already tasty warm tea and cookie waiting in the corridor! Let alone the delicious home-made cake, multiple choices of honey in the breakfast, private, neat and tidy wellness …
- Very friendly people, nice breakfast, beautiful welness!! Top B&B
The stay was perfect.
I went there to relax and do some open air sports in the woods, Jean helped me with tips about the area.
- This is beautifull hotel located in a quiet location with very helpfull staff!
Côté Sax bed and breakfast
Côté Sax bed and breakfast is located in Dinant, 25 miles from Durbuy and 14 miles from Namur.The rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Charleroi is 23 miles from Côté Sax bed and breakfast, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 24 miles from Côté Sax bed and breakfast.
The breakfast was very good. Pancakes and cooked eggs were offered every day. There was an excellent choice of bread, ham and eggs and proper jam in jars. There was a good shower in the room.
The room had a great view over the Meuse and it was very handy for visiting Dinant.
The owners were great – pleasant, helpful and efficient.
- Great views over the river and located close to everything. Hosts were very accommodating.
- Room was great – very modern, comfortable and beautifully designed. Breakfast good but would have liked some croissants given we were in Belgium!
- Stephen the host and owner was very helpful , based above a little cafe little hard to find but room was very nice we had a great stay
- Beautiful view, modern rooms with high ceilings. Very friendly owners. Amazing breakfast that has everything you would want!
- The breakfast was very good. Pancakes and cooked eggs were offered every day. There was an excellent choice of bread, ham and eggs and proper jam in jars. There was a good shower in the room.
One of our best sellers in Dinant! Located in Dinant, 25 miles from Durbuy, Panamá features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Namur is 16 miles from Panamá, and Charleroi is 24 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The owner made me feel extra special by catering to my every need. Where to rock climb? Detailed instructions on how to get there. Best Trappist beers? Details about each one. And the dinner at the bistro was out of this world! Felt like good friends by the time I left.
- Owner picked us up for free and opened the kitchen despite normally being closed..excellent food and nice accomodation
- Friendliness of the staff .Room furnishings .Breakfast
- Lively bohemian atmosphere in the bar, very welcoming friendly owners, bedrooms newly refurbished to a high standard. Excellent meal served in the bar in the evening.
Beautiful building and rooms, wonderful “personal” atmosphere and very nice staff. The rooms very cosy and the breakfast was rich, with excellent coffee and croissants, Belgian paté and all you need. Nice views and location at the river Meuse, nice walks to the city centre and the surrounding area. Small supermarket nearby.
If you are there for hiking, this is an excellent, especially also for relaxing in the bar at night. By the way, i couldn’t hear the bar, which I think was under my room, but it was winter, windows closed, and I had some of the amazing Belgian beers… (try the Karmeliet Triple at the bar!).
B&B Les Buissonnets de Longchamps
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Les Buissonnets de Longchamps is located in Rochefort in the region of Namur Province, just 17 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Namur is 27 miles from B&B Les Buissonnets de Longchamps, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from B&B Les Buissonnets de Longchamps.
Charming surroundings, beautiful old mansion. Located outside Rochefort town – nice and easy walk (around 10-15 minutes).
Local and fresh products for breakfast.
Owners friendly and talkative. They booked us a table in a local restaurant – which is the best in town.
- The accommodation provided for a perfect fairy-tale type of stay in the countryside, acting as a convenient starting point for either hiking in the Ardennes or exploring its cultural heritage. As it was our first trip to Wallonia, we chose the latter, benefiting greatly from the kind guidance and advice offered by the owner. The couple who runs the B&B are extremely nice and accommodating; we even ordered dinner one hour before arriving, and even though I forgot to mention my allergies, the lady managed to modify my meal at the last minute so the day was saved.
- It is so nice to get off the beaten track and stay in a beautiful home, in lovely surroundings, with great hospitality.
- The excellent rooms, the location, the views from there, horses, the pool in front of the house. And most importantly the hosts, they did their best. The candle light dinners at the villa were superb. Chantal is a great cook.
Friendly and helpful owner . Lovely old house in a superb setting but still quite close to the town.
- Charming surroundings, beautiful old mansion. Located outside Rochefort town – nice and easy walk (around 10-15 minutes).
B&B La Ferme de l’Airbois
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B La Ferme de l’Airbois offers accommodations in Yvoir, just 25 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Namur is 9 miles from B&B La Ferme de l’Airbois, and Charleroi is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 21 miles from B&B La Ferme de l’Airbois.
- Calm atmosphere far from the main village centre. We were 2 families from India who arrived at the property. A great welcome by the hosts Marie and Alain. Stay was very nice, relaxed. The pool was excellent. So was the breakfast. Out stay was very short only for a night. We hope to get back there with a larger group.
Remote, pretty and quiet location, yet close to village/city life
The hostess was very kind
De locatie is werkelijk geweldig. De rust, het uitzicht… Het gebouw is prachtig en het is een ideale uitvalsbasis voor lange en deugddoende wandelingen.
We zijn onthaald als VIPs, ook al waren we wat eerder op de afspraak. We sliepen als rozen en kregen een uitmuntend ontbijt.
Hier gaan we met plezier terug naartoe, een echte aanrader !
L’accueil malgré mon arrivée tardive.
Les bonnes choses au petit déjeuner : crêpes, yahourt maison, confitures maison, le pain fait maison, …
Le lieu est magnifique.
Das Landgut liegt mitten im Grünen und hat einen wundervollen Ausblick und Weitblick auf die Umgebung! Selbst im Herbst, oder gerade dann ist das Licht und farbenfrohen Wälder besonders reizvoll.
Die umsorgenden Gastgeber sind sehr freundlich und charmant, und lassen es an nichts fehlen.
Das Frühstück mit Brot aus dem Ofen, Käse aus der Region, Marmaladenvielfalt, Pancakes und Ei in schönem Ambiente war sehr gut, ebenso wie das wunderbare, gemütliche Zimmer und das schöne stilvolle Bad, beides mit Ausblick in die Natur.
Wir fanden es sehr erholsam zum Auftanken neuer Energien und ebenso schön für Entdeckungstouren in der Umgebung.
Vielen Dank an die Gastgeber!
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Bergerie is located in Falaën in the region of Namur Province, just 30 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Namur is 13 miles from La Bergerie, and Charleroi is 18 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Hele pakket was af. Vroeg ontbijt gevraagd en vormde helemaal geen probleem.
- Hartelijke en behulpzame eigenaren, smaakvolle en ruime kamer en badkamer, erg lekker ontbijt met verse streek- en huisgemaakte producten, mooie hoeve, mooie ligging, heerlijke wandelomgeving.
- Petit déjeuner absolument parfait. Des produits locaux, frais, bio, et une diversité rarement rencontrée dans les chambres d’hôtes.
- Een warm ontvangst van de gastheer die ons al direct thuis deed voelen. Op de ontbijttafel stonden er allerlei streekproducten en dit was heerlijk. De gastheer gaf zeer goede tips wat te verkennen in de omgeving.
- Gastvrij onthaal, super ontbijt, prachtige ruime en kraaknette kamers, gezellig salon.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Custinne Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Custinne Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Custinne Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Custinne Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!