10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cumberland Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Cumberland Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cumberland Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cumberland Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cumberland Vancouver Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cumberland Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cumberland Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cumberland Vancouver Island:
Beach House Bed and Breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Boasting panoramic views of Comox Bay, this non-smoking Courtenay property provides daily breakfast. Free WiFi is offered in rooms and a spacious shared terrace is featured.A cable TV is provided in each guest room at Beach House Bed and Breakfast. A seating area and large windows offering ocean or garden views are included. Wood furnishings feature throughout rooms.Granola and baked goods are some of the breakfast items at Courtenay Beach House. Served in the oceanview dining room, the menu features local ingredients. Special diets can be accommodated on request. Kitchen use by guests is not provided, but a small fridge, microwave, coffee/tea making facilities, and dishes/utensils for snacks are provided in the common dining area.A library and a billiards table are available at Beach House B & B. Guests can relax in the shared lounge. A non-smoking environment is offered for added comfort.Courtenay town centre is 2.5 miles away. Mount Washington Alpine Resort is 43 minutes’ drive away. Millard Nature Park is 0.9 miles from Beach House Bed and Breakfast.
- Home made Breakfast, view, home atmosphere, Andy was very helpful and kind
- Rooms were comfortable. Owner put on lovely fire for us to enjoy while we sipped our wine and relaxed. Beds very comfy.
- We found our stay at this B&B to be quite delightful. Our bedroom was most comfortable and there was a lovely wood fire burning in the living room. Our breakfast was quite superb. Both my wife and I would thoroughly recommend this home. We found our accommodation to be pristine and clean.
- Nice location right on the shore, close to town. The room was very comfortable, great bed. Excellent breakfast. There is a nice deck and big yard which are probably really great in the summer/drier months, not much benefit in November! Common room had a nice wood burning stove that the owner kept going – nice on a rainy night.
- The breakfast was delicious – second to none! A variety of choices. The “power” porridge was yummy, the omelette extra fluffy, bread and jams etc. Our queen size suite on the main floor was very private with an exceptional view of the bay. All in all – a little gem. A big thank you to our hosts. A little suggestion for eating out: The Roy’s Towne Pub in Royston is our favourite neighbourhood Pub on the whole island. Food, atmosphere and staff are fantastic. The owners are very nice and seem to be looking out for their staff. It feels like a big family there! It’s always full on weekends, but two people can always fit in.
Arbour Cottage B & B
Located in Courtenay, 15 miles from Mount Washington, Arbour Cottage B & B features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. The rooms have a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Comox Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Very nice layout of open concept kitchen/ living-dining room
- Patricia and Ken made us feel very welcome. They had a spot to hang our wet ski gear to dry for the next day. They were very thoughtful from dietary needs to breakfast time in the morning. Patricia’s omelette and homemade bread and jam was the highlight!
- The hosts were two of the kindest and most caring hosts we’ve ever met. They were so happy to chat to us and offer some drinks to get us settled in, and were always there at a moments notice if we needed anything.
- Beautifully decorated house. So much attention to details. The owners were very warm, gentle, and interesting people. We felt as family and really enjoyed our time with them in their immaculate home.
- Patricia and Ken are very friendly, the place is very clean and the pancakes are good!
Stafford House Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Courtenay! This charming bed and breakfast in Courtenay, British Columbia offers a gourmet breakfast, infrared sauna and 2 individually decorated rooms with views. Mt. Washington is an hours’ drive away.Featuring a private balcony or patio, the rooms at Stafford House feature vintage furnishings, cable TV and bathrobes. Each has a private bathroom either en suite or located in the hall.Stafford House Bed & Breakfast’s guests can enjoy a deluxe breakfast in the dining room every morning. The food is prepared with local and seasonal ingredients and special diet needs can be met.The Courtenay Museum is a 10-minute drive from this bed and breakfast and Crown Isle, a premier golf destination, is 2.1 miles away. Kin Beach Provincial Park is a 15-minute drive away.
- Nice and quiet! Bed was very comfortable and breakfast table was laid out beautifully. Great breakfast!
- Spacious room, quiet location, cleanliness, breakfasts, hosts
- This was a very small B&B, the owner had two rooms. Our bedroom was big with a good bathroom and small balcony. Everywhere was extremely clean and neat. It was extremely nice to be offered a cup of tea on arrival and we enjoyed the extra complimentary items. There was a useful list of places to eat and the owner was able to make recommendations. Breakfast was extremely good, best we’ve had and very imaginative. We were asked if we had any likes or dislikes. We loved the hot breakfast option and the breakfast scones were even better than the English scones. Stafford House is in a very quiet residential road and so convenient for the ferry.
- We really enjoyed the delicious breakfast both mornings & the lovely flower garden outside our private patio downstairs.
The people were very friendly and hospitable. The breakfasts were delicious and the garden is beautiful.
Location is great -a quiet neighbourhood five minutes from shopping.
Estuary House B&B
Located in Courtenay, 16 miles from Mount Washington, Estuary House B&B features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Veera was so accomodating to my late check in after not realizing how long my trip would take. And woke up with me in the morning to make a nice cup of coffee and chat before I went on my way. Bed was super comfy and room very cozy and home feeling.
Vera, the owner was very friendly and pleasant. She had delicious breakfasts.
The view of the estuary and surrounding mountains is incredible. The view from the private deck of farmlands is also amazing.
There is a small fridge and micro wave in the room, but no cutlery and only one glass.
Very clean and very comfortable bed.
- I was served a beautiful omelette with goat cheese and 4 pieces of toast on the most amazing bread, with a huge selection of preserves to choose from for the toast, and a fresh pot of coffee. The room was large and quiet, very comfortable bed
- Close to Filberg Festival. Right across from the ocean. The seaside room has a very nice deck for relaxing.
- vera was very hospitable. e made me feel like it was my home for the night, We had good conversation in the morning while having breakfast. I would recommend her place,
Kye Bay B&B
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Kye Bay B&B offers accommodations in Comox. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Mount Washington is 20 miles from Kye Bay B&B, and Campbell River is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 1.2 miles from Kye Bay B&B.
- Enjoyed my short stay very much. excellent breakfast. very nice host and hostess.
- Delicious breakfast and beautiful home. Nice hosts.
- If you want quiet clean and comfortable, this is for you. Tucked away, but only yards from the beach, we visited on the day after the new owners took over, but it was a seamless transition if our experience was anything to go by. A very good breakfast was made even more entertaining by a pair of humming birds feeding just outside the window. This was a really lovely spot from which to explore a very beautiful part of the Vancouver Island coastline. And the final bonus – no TV!
- Easy room to car access. Breakfast deck was very nice.
- Nice house, garden and terrace. Convenient area for what we wanted
The Rusted Tricycle Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, The Rusted Tricycle Bed and Breakfast is located in Comox, just 19 miles from Mount Washington. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Campbell River is 28 miles from The Rusted Tricycle Bed and Breakfast, and Courtenay is 4.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 2.5 miles from The Rusted Tricycle Bed and Breakfast.
- Absolutely an amazing stay. Culinary delight for breakfast! Great hosts. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.
We were very satisfied, Amanda was friendly and the breakfast was excellent.
- First of all, the breakfast is absolutely amazing! Amanda and Dave are great hosts and make you feel right at home. We enjoyed everything about our stay here and the room, bathroom and living area were absolutely beautiful and equipped with really everything we needed!
Room was very comfortable.
Very friendly hosts and very cute Shar-Pei – Hina!
Amanda is a great cook and makes spectacular breakfasts!
- It was our second time staying over there. We like it so much we had to go back. Amazing localy sourced breakfast. Always loving the hot tub. And the rooms, as well as the living area, are absolutely spotless.
Serenity lodge bed and breakfast
Located in Courtenay, 15 miles from Mount Washington, Serenity lodge bed and breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 3.7 miles from Serenity lodge bed and breakfast.
- Host were very pleasant and accommodating. We arrived late at night and host was very kind to pick us up from the airport.
- Very friendly hosts. ‘Family’ feel at the breakfast table. Nothing too much trouble for our hosts but they were always discreet. Never intrusive.Good small kitchen facilities for guests to make hot drinks.Location for Powell River ferry excellent.
- Very comfortable, clean, spacious accommodation in very quiet, country garden setting. Don and Grace were friendly, gracious hosts. Easy access by car to main town locations, highway and ferry systems. Highly recommend.
- The couple were welcoming and made us feel at home and relaxed with our two year old. We enjoyed their many pets and I was especially impressed with the privacy of the room and the lounge. Being a tea lover I was also happy to see a large selection of teas available!
- The owners, Don and Grace were most hospitable and helpful. On our arrival we were treated to tea and cookies (on this trip, the only B&B to do this). The breakfast was excellent and extras were made available.
Ellerslie Bed and Breakfast
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Ellerslie Bed and Breakfast is located in Fanny Bay, 24 miles from Mount Washington and 29 miles from Parksville. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- A very helpful hostess with lots of local knowledge. Premises were first rate and breakfast magnificant.
- Proprietor was very accommodating and easy going. Breakfast was a feast and really beautifully presented. House and room all lovely but although close to ocean, no views per se
- This BnB was charming and quiet and very close to the Denman/Hornby Ferry and only a 20 minute drive along the coast to Courtney. It was also a very short walk to get to the beach from the BnB. I was delighted with ‘Jane’s Room’ and that the bathroom had a soaker tub. The host Rebecca was very gracious and helpful with tips about the area.
- Hi I drink tea and Rebecca bought the kind of tea I like for me. My stay at Ellerslie B&B was wonderful. Rebecca makes you feel like you are at home. The breakfasts were gourmet and very delicious. Rebecca accommodated my gluten free and dairy free requests, so nice. I would stay there again without hesitation.
- Beautifully restored house and breakfast on both days was amazing. Very pleasant and friendly owner. Great location for anyone on a biking trip to Denman/Hornby Islands.
Two Eagles Lodge
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a barbecue, Two Eagles Lodge offers accommodations in Union Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Mount Washington is 24 miles from Two Eagles Lodge, and Parksville is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Fabulous place the two eagles lodge with amazing view.
Carolyn and Steve were very welcoming and full of local knowledge and guidance. The family suite we stayed at was very nice and the bed was unbelievably comfortable. We would definitely stay longer next time.
- Very welcoming and very friendly. We enjoyed an excellent breakfast and Carolyn gave us great tips what to explore in the area!
- Lots of attention to detail from the hosts. Made us feel at home, great breakfasts at which they joined us to chat. Full of ideas of what to do in the area. A great find. Fantastic location and view.
- The property is in a great location for exploring the Comox valley and Vancouver Island. Our hosts Carolyn and Steve, were very welcoming and knowledgeable regarding the places to visit and explore. Breakfasts were awesome! I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the Island for a relaxing break.
- Booked 2 rooms for just one night whilst travelling from the north of the island back to Vancouver Airport. Wished it had been longer and next time it will. A great place – OUTSTANDING
- Fabulous place the two eagles lodge with amazing view.
Belle Vue Bed and Breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Boasting a daily 4-course breakfast and in-room massage services, this Courtenay bed and breakfast is situated on the Strait of Georgia coast. It offers classic rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV.At Belle Vue Bed and Breakfast, guests can relax in the outdoor hot tub or the infrared sauna. The property offers kayaks and can assist in arranging whale watching tours nearby. A selection of outdoor and indoor games is available.A view of Strait of Georgia is offered in every room at Bed and Breakfast Belle Vue. Rooms feature modern accents and include a private bathroom, mini-fridge and small seating area. All rooms feature access to the property’s balcony.Kitty Coleman Woodland Gardens and Beach Provincial Park are each about a 13-minute drive from Belle Vue. Glacier Greens Golf Course is 8.7 miles away.
- This is a beautiful house in a lovely setting right by the beach. Walter is a great host and cooked superb and very generous breakfasts.
- Beautiful location, lovely room and the owners could not have been more charming and helpful. I have stayed here twice and had delightfully memorable experiences both times. The breakfasts were unique and delicious.
- Breakfasts were amazing as well as the ocean view. Walter and Haideh were the best hosts and were very helpful on recommending things to do and places to go.
- Warm and hospitable hosts. Perfect peace and quiet. Walter’s singing (yes, he has a beautiful voice). View of the ocean. Eagles on the beach. Gourmet breakfasts.
- Walters Breakfasts were the best of our entire 3 weeks in Canada and his sightseeing suggestions / directions, dinner recommendations were all spot-on. The views over the bay and straight are magnificent. The only downer was we missed Poco who was being shown away from his home! Walter is a sensational host and a Highly recommended place to stay while in Courtenay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cumberland Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cumberland Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cumberland Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cumberland Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!