10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cuevas del Becerro Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cuevas del Becerro Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cuevas del Becerro Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cuevas del Becerro Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cuevas del Becerro Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cuevas del Becerro Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cuevas del Becerro Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cuevas Del Becerro Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Ronda, 6 miles from Plaza de Espana, Casa Alta has accommodations with free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Casa Alta has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 6 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 64 miles from Casa Alta.
- Casa Alta is a beautiful villa about 15 minutes from Ronda. The family running the hotel is very friendly and helpful. The house is absolutely adorable and comfortable. The pool is also very clean and nice to chill around. I’d absolutely come back to casa Alta!
- Peacefulness and beauty of area. Awesome pool and views!
Great view from the location & we really enjoyed the fire place from the living.
Wi-fi functioned well at the bungalows.
- The views around were very beautiful! The room was very clean and the host very kind! I recommend!
- Amazing view at the pool and the dogs are awesome!
Bed and Breakfast
The White Olive
The White Olive is a bed & breakfast located 10 minutes´ drive from Ronda. This property features a large garden with an outdoor swimming pool, sun loungers, and hammocks.This property offers rooms with different capacities: there are suites, apartments, and double or twin rooms. Most rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower, and others have access to shared bathroom facilities.Guests have access to a shared kitchen, and there are barbecue facilities available.You can find several shops within 4.3 mi of The White Olive. The beaches at Marbella are 1-hour drive away.
- The best location, in the middle of the rolling hills, amazing views. Will is a great host and Max and Minnie his two dogs are the most amazing. They made our stay even more awesome than imagined. Lucia the housekeeper made us amazing breakfast and again the views from the breakfast setting is just fantastic, makes your day! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to experience a true Spanish villa/farmhouse in the country side.
- The view is amazing. Swimming pool, breakfast with the other guests and the room is great. Will is a nice host!
- the view of the valley and the mountains in front of it
- We had a very big room, with a large bed. The place was lovely and the owner very nice.
This was the worst night in 50years of international travel. The host Will and two guests drunken, loud and aggressive behaviour was frightening and disturbing, until my daughter was brace enough to intervene at 4am. He had not appeared by 10am so we left a note cancelling our second night and left, he then had the audacity to charge us for two nights. Do not book this place.
Thank you booking.com for persuing this matter for us we appreciate your prompt customer service
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Cortijo La Pura
Located in Casarabonela in the Andalusia region, B&B Cortijo La Pura provides accommodations with free WiFi. There’s a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There’s a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental, buffet and vegetarian options.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A terrace can be found at B&B Cortijo La Pura, along with a shared lounge.Málaga is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Marbella is 28 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 31 miles away.
- Wow, a remote location in the mountains. Amazing scenery. Great hospitality.
We got a room in an old refurbished garage and the view through glass doors and the terrace was truly spectacular! It felt like you could see most of southern Spain. The room was very modern.
The place is located up on a hill at the end of a small but well kept road, could be hard to find in the dark though so a GPS would be advised. Nearest village with restaurants is some 10-15 minutes driving away.
The host were very welcoming and nice and presented a nice breakfast. The pool had been emptied for the season the day before but was probably anyway too cold for a swim in late November after a period of low temperatures and rain. The pool are however looked very nice!
Together with the room comes the most lovely dog you could ask for and it really enjoyed hanging out with us and we with it!
- Location! We enjoyed beautiful sunrise in the morning and stunning sky with full of stars in the night. Thank you for great tips for sightseeing. It was a great stay!
- This is a definitely a luxury B and B,the hosts Thomas and Nettecke were outstanding. Fantastic breakfast will definitely stay again
Nice and quiet place in the Spanish inland. Extremely friendly owners taking good care of their customers. They served a very nice breakfast on the terrace overlooking the nice surroundings with olive trees, avocado and orange trees. Our best recommendations.
Best regards Toril and Inge.
Bed and Breakfast
Cortijo El Guarda
Set on beautiful grounds, this restored Andalusian farmhouse features spectacular views of the Alcalá Valley. Cortijo El Guarda preserves its original structure, offering a large courtyard and an outdoor swimming pool.Indoors, Cortijo El Guarda has a common kitchen and an honesty bar, as well as a library and a lounge with a fireplace and sofas. The house has white walls and exposed beams on the ceilings, featuring chestnut doors and rustic furniture.Each room is unique and individually decorated with original artwork, and most of them have a private patio and a fireplace. The beds have Egyptian cotton linens, while the luxury bathrooms come with a shower or a Victorian bath.Surrounded by olives and extensive gardens, the house serves a daily breakfast on the courtyard under a wooden pergola.The historic town of Ronda is 20 mi away, while Marbella is 1 hour and a half by car.
- An absolutely perfect site for a romantic and peaceful vacation in this beautiful spot. Mirabda and Hans are just an outstanding couple and their remarkable hospitality made our stay extra special indeed!
- The host Miranda and Hans are lovely. They make u feel at home. Loved everything about the property. I will definitely go yet again
- Miranda and Hans are very nice and welcoming hosts. The building and territory are beautiful and there’re a lot of flowers, nice place to feel relaxed and enjoy Andalucía’s nature.
- Great room in a beautiful building. Miranda and Hans were great hosts.
The place was amazing! Such a beautiful and peaceful spot. So perfect for our Honeymoon.
The farm had been lovingly restored and kept all its historical character and charm yet had all the luxuries you could want.
Super comfy beds, great shower, awesome breakfast.
Hans and Miranda were just the most wonderful hosts. They met us with a drink and we had a chat about the wedding and they were so helpful. It felt like staying with friends. And Hans is a fabulous chef and we had a meal on Friday night that was so good I asked for the receipe!
We had a wonderful stay and will definitely be back xx
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Buena Vista
Located in Arriate, Casa Buena Vista provides accommodations with free WiFi.All units feature a TV, a private bathroom with bidet and a fully equipped kitchen. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A terrace is available on site and both cycling and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of Casa Buena Vista.Ronda is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Grazalema is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 63 miles from Casa Buena Vista.
10+ for the warm welcome of the owner Gary! Very beautiful and comfortable house, great emplacement with an awesome view on the village. Great breakfast with everything you want.
The double room had a private terrasse and was very comfortable. Ronda is 15 min away with the car.
Very easy to park in the street next to the house. We really enjoyed our stay, it was very resting. And if you like cycling the owner Gary can show you around!
- lovely accomodation, fantastic breakfast. Gary is an excellent host and cook. Thanks a lot for everything Gary. Hope see you soon.
- Gary is a great host and the house is fantastic in a brilliant little andalucian village – top marks.
- Great place, with fantastic view on Arriate. It’s just 10 min by car from Ronda and 30 from Setenil, but far away from crowdy touristic chaos. Kept very clean by the english owner Gary. Worth more than one day of visit, in order to appreciate the more relaxed and authentic side of Andalusia.
- We liked this quiet village away from the hubub of Ronda! The host was so much fun to talk to. He shared some great stories with us, also gave us some helpful tips on where to travel, and day trips, etc. The pool was great. The bedroom was comfy and clean. And had AC! A rarity in Spain in the summer when it was hot outside. We would love to come back.
- 10+ for the warm welcome of the owner Gary! Very beautiful and comfortable house, great emplacement with an awesome view on the village. Great breakfast with everything you want.
Bed and Breakfast
Buena Vista Ronda Club
One of our top picks in Ronda.Set in Ronda, 2,300 feet from Plaza de Espana, Buena Vista Ronda Club features rooms with mountain views and free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and a bar. Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 0.6 mi away.Rooms have access to a shared terrace with a city view. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. At Buena Vista Ronda Club all rooms have air conditioning, heating, music player with bluetooth and a flat-screen TV.At the accommodations guests are welcome to take advantage of a sauna. Guests at Buena Vista Ronda Club will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ronda, like hiking. Breakfast is served at a cafeteria within a short walking distance from the property.Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue is 2,300 feet from the property. Malaga Airport is 37 mi away.
- My best booking.com experience ever. The place has a marvelous view, cosy and friendly atmosphere. Patrick (the owner) is a very kind and hospitable person, and has an individual approach to each guest. Buena Vista Ronda Club is not just a hotel, it is a place that feels like home where you can relax and fully enjoy your holiday in Ronda.
- Loved the ambiance, the beauty Patrick has created. So peaceful, white, with natural rock outcroppings, the serene pool and sauna area, the deck with pillows to lie on overlooking the valley-lovely! The honor bar with wine and beer. Room has a wall mural and a textured wall and a great shower! Bed was okay. We had breakfast at the closest of the three cafe choices that came with the room and were very happy with the service and quality (and the portion was huge! ) The juice was freshly squeezed and coffee con leche was typical good Spanish coffee. Parking was convenient ( DO follow the map they send and not Google maps or GPS)
- Such a beautiful setting, such lovely facilities, such nice people. Really a great experience. Worth it for the stunning views over the valley.
- What a beautiful little boutique hotel! Alima was so welcoming on arrival and even called to check that we were heading the right way (lucky she did, as we weren’t!) and she then guided us to the parking. From parking space to the hotel is a short walk up a few flights of stairs/hills, so something to keep in mind. We were offered a drink on arrival and had access to an honesty bar. Room was super stylish with a STUNNING view over the countryside. I loved how the room had a small living room with the view. Hotel is about a 15 minute walk to the main sites of Ronda, but we enjoyed doing it every day. Would definitely choose this hotel if we return to Ronda!
- Loved this place! Everything was clean, stylish, and beautiful. Our hosts Patrick and Julia were very welcoming. We’d love to come back again.
Bed and Breakfast
El Patio Andalú
El Patio Andalú provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi.All units come with a seating area, a TV and a fully equipped kitchenette. Some units feature a terrace and/or a patio with garden views.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 35 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The clues in the name. Rooms are around a split level patio creating a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere. The owner with no English was friendly and helpful.Quite a little gem of a place
- Perfect rooms in patio. Great personel! Don’t speaking Spanish but everything was perfect. Beautiful!
Houslady was perfect!!! Kind and friendly!!! Nice place!!!!
Skvele misto!!! Ochotna pani!!! Dokonale. Neni co vytknout.
- Lovely home atmosphere, amazing landlady. Even though she doesn’t speak English, we manage to communicate.
- Helpful owner, especially given my lack of Spanish.
Bed and Breakfast
La Escuela del Campo
Offering an outdoor pool, La Escuela del Campo is located 14 mi from Ronda. It offers free WiFi and both rooms and a house with mountain views.Each room here will provide you with a terrace. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. The house includes a kitchenette.A continental breakfast is provided daily.Free on-site parking is provided. The Grazalema Mountains are 8.7 mi from the property. Estepona is a 90-minute drive away.
a wonderful experience. great views, friendly accommodating hosts and very clean.
breakfast was varied and delicious.
thank you so much for a fantastic stay!
a fantastic place to see the stars at night too!
- Very warm people, breakfast was haute cuisine and delicious. Beautiful place to stay, nearby nice cities like setenil and ronda, possibility to bycicle (via verde) and even to go for paragliden.
- La Escuela del Campo is peaceful, but isolated – with the nearest village about 10 minutes away. It is charming and the hosts are delightful and extremely helpful. Breakfast was superb – and the setting is great.
- Maria and Luke were wonderful hosts, even getting up early- as the sun rose over the valley, to make us coffee prior to us leaving.
- Delightful couple running the b&b. Our room was comfortable. Lovely pool and chaise longues and a stunning view from the patio. Excellent breakfast with lots of variety.
- a wonderful experience. great views, friendly accommodating hosts and very clean.
Bed and Breakfast
Salvatierra Guest House
Located 900 feet from Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) in Ronda, Salvatierra Guest House has accommodations with air conditioning and free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A terrace can be found at Salvatierra Guest House, along with a shared lounge.Plaza de Espana is 1,800 feet from the accommodation, while Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 62 miles from the property.
- Amazing room and ambiance throughout the BnB. Loved sitting on the terrace for sunset. Breakfast was delicious, too. Ali was so friendly and helpful, we loved her recommendations for restaurants and helpful tips (like going to the rooftop bar to see the bullring). She gave easy free parking recos as well. No detail forgotten. This is a hidden gem!!
- Location was breathtaking! Built in part of the moorish walls… it is a historical building with charming and eclectic design and details. Gordon and his wife’s hospitality was beyond excellent. Their recommendations for less touristy activities bars and restaurants were perfect and we had some of our best meals in Ronda. The house itself was very comfortable and clean and you get an amazing sunrise plus aerial views of the old city. Location was awesome… and the breakfast was beautiful! Fresh fruit, bread, pastries, French press coffee and local cheeses and cold cuts. We enjoyed our coffee the balcony- so peaceful. One of the best accommodations out of all week in andalucia. Ronda was our fav destination.
- Great location. Charming hosts. Beautiful views. Lovely home and room.
- Staying at Salvatierra Guest House is a wonderful experience based on its location, quality of accommodation, great breakfast and welcoming owners. The garden area is especially pleasant and welcoming.
- I couldn’t say enough positive things about the owners–Gordon and Ali. So kind, helpful, accommodating and just lovely in general. Place was cozy and immaculately clean. Absolutely loved the ambience and decor. Breakfast was perfect. Everything was beyond expectations. Best B&B we’ve ever stayed at. Location was perfect too. Views were spectacular.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Ronda, M.L. Campo provides accommodations with a seating area and a kitchenette.There’s a fully equipped shared bathroom with bath or shower and a hair dryer.The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Plaza de Espana is 3.4 miles from M.L. Campo, while Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 3.8 miles away. Malaga Airport is 64 miles from the property.
The finca is just outside Ronda and a really nice place. Everything inside is modern and the beds are more than good! We slept like god’s in it.
Also the check in worked easy and we always felt welcome and good. Thank you!
There are also animals on the property. Super lovely dogs and horses, all really nice tammed and happy!
We had a really nice stay!
- Clean, spacious, country, just great. Beautiful scenery. Love it, but for the distance.
- Me gustaba la amplitud de las instalaciones; la cocina, la sala de estar, rincones para sentarse. Estaba todo relativamente nuevo; los muebles, una pantalla grande de televisión. Las habitaciones tenían sus propias cerraduras. Me gustaba el silencio por la noche; nada de ruido de coches, únicamente se escuchaba los animales (caballos, perros, una lechuza, vacas, etc.) También por estar sola como mujer unas noches en la casa me agradaba de tener buenas cerraduras en las puertas y rejas en las ventanas y sentirme más segura por ello. También me gustaba poder tener a mi perro conmigo en la casa, aunque tuve que pagar un suplemento de 5 euros por noche por ella.
When you wake up in the morning you hear the birds sing while in nature … except if a dog barks an hour and a half to your window at 07.00 in the morning …
Al despertar por la mañana escuchas los pájaros cantar al estar en la naturaleza….excepto si un perro se pone a ladrar una hora y media hacia tu ventana a las 07.00 de la mañana…
Ungewöhnliche Unterkunft. Liegt 5 Km außerhalb von Jerez und ist eine kleine Farm.
Die Gastgeberin spricht perfekt Deutsch und ist sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Die Räumlichkeiten sind
ungewöhnlich groß und alles neu eingerichtet. Wunderbares Bett !
Allerdings sollte man Tiere mögen, denn Hundegebell oder Hahnengeschrei am frühen Morgen
gehören eben auch dazu.
- The finca is just outside Ronda and a really nice place. Everything inside is modern and the beds are more than good! We slept like god’s in it.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cuevas Del Becerro Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cuevas del Becerro Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cuevas del Becerro Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cuevas del Becerro Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!