10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela:
Jarabacoa Family Hostel
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Jarabacoa Family Hostel is located in Fortuna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Monte Verde is 19 miles from Jarabacoa Family Hostel, and Santa Elena is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Ozkar and Maricel were amazing hosts! Their home is so unique and special. I had a good stay!
Ozkar is an amazing superhost! We initially booked a room with a bed for two, but after he showed us around the house, we couldn’t help but upgrade to the tree house. Ozkar has done a great job with the place from the bathrooms (indoor and outdoor), hammocks and swinging benches, kitchen area, and an amazing treehouse bedroom. There is so much detail and creativity everywhere.
That treehouse room has its own deck for lounging in hammocks, having breakfast while enjoying nature, and a hanging bed.
Ozkar also makes sure you’re going to enjoy your time in La Fortuna. We really wished that we stayed with him first as he provided great recommendations on things to do and even offers a paid tour of his own.
- I really like how Ozkar renovated and made of the place. He gave the place such an open, laid back and essay to settle in place. I recommend it at 100%. Adding to this Ozkar was a great host and helped me with tips on transportation and activities around.
- This is a very unique hostel, Ozkar the owner is so hospitable and helpful he really makes your stay an enjoyable one, he goes above and beyond to make your stay great. It was great to stay a little out of the main tourist town and experience Costa Rican life. The place was extremely clean and organised, very relaxed and we felt like it was a home away from home. We would definitely go back! It was my son’s favourite place to stay (he’s 5 years old).
- We really enjoyed our stay at Jarabacoa’s. Ozkar was a great host with really good tips to make our stay more enjoyable. The courtyard is wonderfully and full of beautiful flowers. All the amenities necessary are there and even a barbecue.
Hotel Tangara Arenal B&B
One of our top picks in Fortuna.Hotel Tangara Arenal B&B offers accommodations in Fortuna. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Monte Verde is 17 miles from Hotel Tangara Arenal B&B, and Santa Elena is 17 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The location is great, quiet and beautiful grounds, good breakfast, comfortable, clean room.
The staff was very nice and very helpful in booking zip lining and jungle boat activities. Excellent breakfast with a choice of eggs or pancakes. The room was clean but no fridge. However we were allowed to put a few items in the breakfast room fridge.
Thanks for a great stay in La Fortuna!
- The staff were exceptionally friendly and the rooms were comfortable and clean.
- The grounds were beautiful and well kept. We had fun just exploring it seeing all kids of floras and listening to the birds sing and chirp.
- Great location and wonderful staff. They went out of their way to ensure our needs were met. Recommended good tours and restaurants. Lovely breakfast every morning to start the day. Great location to use as a base for exploring the area.
La Fortuna Suites
Located in Fortuna, 17 miles from Monte Verde, La Fortuna Suites features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The location of property was very safe. Ian was an excellent host who was helpful and hospitable from the beginning of our stay. We also enjoyed the daily breakfast and location of the property to nearby attractions. Would highly recommend!!
- Ian was an amazing host who is here to help in any way possible. Breakfast was amazing and very filling, the perfect way to fuel your day of exploring. The location is petfect! About a 5 minute walk(2-3 blocks) and youre in the heart of La Fortuna. Tonnes of shops and resteraunts which all are very authentic and welcoming.
- La Fortuna Suites was an excelent choice. Ian was extremely helpful, in everything! Also, the hotel was in a good location, exactly 2 minutes walking to the centre. Netflix was also a plus ?
Really nice owner, who cares about his customers.
The room was spacious and comfortable. Nice bed too, I just got a pillow a bit too hard.
Delicious breakfast, seems to be different every day and kind of personalized. It was really cloudy so we couldn’t see the volcano, but if you are lucky you will have an amazing view on the morning for breakfast.
The house is not exactly on the downtown so it is really quiet, calm and safe.
- Overall, I had a wonderful experience staying at La Fortuna Suites, as it’s centrally located in town, rooms are large for the area, a wonderful breakfast is included. Most importantly, the owner Ian really does go above and beyond to make sure your stay is enjoyable!
La Fortuna Backpakers Resort
La Fortuna Backpakers Resort is located in Fortuna, just 17 miles from Monte Verde. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 44 miles from La Fortuna Backpakers Resort.
- Great location, helpful staff and really well organised.
- Good location two blocks from center. Ladies at front desk very helpful. Good laundry service
- Great hammock area is lit up at night and a great place to hang out and mingle.
- The place was beautiful and the staff was extremely friendly. The kitchen had everything and the bedrooms were comfortable because they also had air conditioning.
The bed was very firm which is awesome! My husband sometimes wakes up feeling back pain, but with this bed there’s no such a problem.
The free 2 kg laundry is very thoughtful.
Kitchen is clean and organized.
Cabinas Doña Alicia
Located in Fortuna, 17 miles from Monte Verde, Cabinas Doña Alicia features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 44 miles from Cabinas Doña Alicia.
- The owner was lovely. However, we booked expecting breakfast as the booking had stated and were told breakfast was unavailable. I liked the fact that they allowed my cat to stay with us and that it was only a 5 minute walk to downtown.
Our host was really friendly and always available. She even let us use the dryer for our towels in the last evening.
Location is quite good, as it’s within La Fortuna, but not in the most central streets, so it’s not noisy nor busy around.
- So clean! The owner was very, very kind! For Costa Rica, this is almost as good as it gets. I stayed in a private room and it was quite large.
- Alicia was real nice to us, breakfast was great, rooms are clean, carpark is big enough
- De mevrouw die de bed&Breakcast runt was heel aardig en helpt je overal mee. Helaas was ontbijt niet mogelijk want ze waren druk met renoveren, we hebben een deel van ons geld daarvan Teruggekregen. Dit was geen probleem voor ons.
Sunset Inn Valle Del Volcan
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Sunset Inn Valle Del Volcan is located in Fortuna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Monte Verde is 17 miles from Sunset Inn Valle Del Volcan, and Santa Elena is 16 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 44 miles away.
- We received a smoothie on arrival which was lovely. We were made to feel at home and lots of help was available with tours and onward transportation. It was only about 700 metre walk to main restaurants and supermarkets and we felt very safe walking at night or day. This place is great value with the inclusion of breakfast.
- Hosts were extremely nice and helpful and the morning breakfast was delicious. They had a nice patio with a beautiful yard. There were some beautiful birds by the bird feeders.
The hostel was laying a bit outside the. City town so it was not that noisy. The owner is nice and was trying to speak with us by using google translate because our spanish is not that good. He really wanted to make the stay for you as good as possible. The room was a bit small but for this price you can’t complain about it.
We enjoyed our stay.
- Staff was very friendly and all family and the hostel was like being in the family home, which it actually was. Quiet area close to town plaza. Fantastic breakfast!!!
- The hosts were amazing made up fresh breakfast and were very informative! Want a budget option this is the best you can get!
Cabinas Lupita offers accommodations in Fortuna.Each room has a TV.Monte Verde is 17 miles from Cabinas Lupita, and Santa Elena is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Fan was very noisy and they did move us to another room because of it
- Good budget option a little out of town, comfy bed. You have to call or whatsapp to check in so take care to have a way to contact them
- Nice, clean room, comfortable bed, hot shower, towels. Quiet location but close to bus station and town.
- It was cute and clean. A good place for a quick sleep.
- Cleanliness. Owner/manager met us at the door and immediately gave us keys, instructions to the rooms.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cabinas Gaby offers accommodations in Fortuna, just 16 miles from Monte Verde.All rooms are equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juan Santamaría International Airport is 44 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Fast B&B
Pepitos Arenal Hotel is set in Fortuna, 2.4 miles from Kalambu Hot Springs. This bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are fitted with a seating area.Guests at Pepitos Arenal Hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Juan Santamaría International Airport is 44.1 miles from the property.
- Nice Hostel. We checked in late, but was No Problem
- Staff super nice couldn’t speak English at all but helped with everything we needed. We got our own bathroom for a great price we had a fan and not AC.
- A hospedagem é muito confortável e com um preço excelente pela localização e serviço. O café da manhã incluído é restrito, porém satisfatório para quem não come muito (não é o meu caso). É possível pagar para obter um extra no café da manhã (americano ou campesino).
- Propre, chambre bien équipée, petite terrasse perso super et amabilité du personnel.
- Bien situé, chambre spatieuse ainsi que la salle de bain. Terrasse commune disponible
Cabinas Descanso del Lago
Cabinas Descanso del Lago offers pet-friendly accommodations in Vara Blanca. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Fortuna is 18 miles from Cabinas Descanso del Lago, and Monte Verde is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 34 miles from Cabinas Descanso del Lago.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!