10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Crowell Oxfordshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Crowell Oxfordshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Crowell Oxfordshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crowell Oxfordshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crowell Oxfordshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Crowell Oxfordshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Crowell Oxfordshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Crowell Oxfordshire:
The Courtyard at Wainhill
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, The Courtyard at Wainhill is located in Chinnor. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Oxford is 16 miles from The Courtyard at Wainhill, and Milton Keynes is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 25 miles from The Courtyard at Wainhill.
- Great location – really enjoyable stay and made to feel very welcome
- Great stay. Normally I am quite picky, but the sta was top notch. Good breakfast, welcoming host, ample parking space.
- We found that the help we received from the hosts exceeded anywhere else we have stayed.They were very kind,well informed re the area and very kind
- Warm, spacious and comfortable accommodation in the perfect location. Delicious breakfasts, especially the divine smoked salmon and scarmbled egg, although the teens were delighted with their pancakes on Shrove Tuesday too. Extra touches like the box of maltesers in their bedroom and separate duvets to prevent arguments were very thoughtful touches.
- Beautiful, cosey cottage in stunning location. Incredibly friendly hosts. Amazing breakfasts
Fox Country Inn
Situated in the village of Ibstone, this 300 year old Fox Country Inn is set in the heart of the Chiltern Hills. It features a traditional bar and restaurant, a patio garden, and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Fox boast magnificent views of the countryside, along with a large plasma flat-screen TV, minibar, and tea and coffee making facilities. The en suite shower room features complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.In the mornings, breakfast options include toast, cereals, and pastries. For an extra cost you can enjoy Eggs Benedict and smoked haddock. The inn’s charming restaurant serves fresh dishes made using local produce, and the country bar offers a wide range of beers and wines.Surrounded by woodland, the Fox Country Inn is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It is just a 3-minute drive off the M40, providing easy access to London and High Wycombe town centre and Heathrow Airport is just 30 miles away. The property offers ample private parking.
- The staff was so welcoming and lovely. Nothing was too much for them. We was slightly late getting to breakfast and they still accommodated us. The b&b is in such a lovely area and so pretty. They do serve alcohol some reviews said they didn’t, but they do until 10pm. Which is perfect in the countryside. They let us take glasses up to the room to finish our drinks off. Room was lovely had 3 adults in there and fitted nicely. Good tv, fridge and shower was lovely. Really recommend this hotel. Thank you to all the staff for making us have a lovely stay.
- Room very nice nice view out of window warm and good decor bathroom very nice
- Quite a small double room but clean and comfortable with tea coffee, fridge, safe, tv and all other amenities like hair dryer iron provided in room which we didn’t use but good to see them there without having to ask if we had needed them. Good bathroom. Did not need the evening meal so can’t comment on that, but menu look ok. over all enjoyed our stay staff quite friendly would book again if in the area.
- Very reasonable, no frills hotel for business stay.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, had the weather been better would have gone for walks.
Chris’s Motel offers accommodations in Stokenchurch. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a shared bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Oxford is 19 miles from Chris’s Motel, and Milton Keynes is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 21 miles from Chris’s Motel.
- Basic but then the price is too. Ladies showers much better than the men’s so I used them instead..
- Staff were nice and helpful – coffee and kettle in the room.
Wifi code not discovered until the next morning so I couldn’t do any work, but this was probably because I turned up late.
Keys were left out for me which was really helpful.
Staff are very friendly, Breakfast was good and price is perfect for a clean bed for the night
- Booked in late and wasn’t a problem. Friendly staff and full English breakfast.
- Clean, comfortable, fridge in the room, friendly staff and a bloody great breakfast
Dovecot Studio B&B
Dovecot Studio B&B offers en-suite accommodation within a renovated 17th-century farmhouse in Bolter End, just outside of High Wycombe.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast of fresh croissants, toast, fresh fruit, yogurt and cereal is offered to guests. Cooked breakfast options such as a full English, smoked salmon and scrambled eggs or vegetarian option such as smashed avocado on rye bread and poached eggs is also available for an additional cost.The local area offers scenic walks, cycling routes and a traditional pub serving local ales and food.Wycombe Hospital is 3.7 miles from Dovecot Studio B&B, while Buckinghamshire New University is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, a 30-minute drive from the B&B.
- Quality and attention to detail of decor, comfy iron bed, free-standing bath & bathroom underfloor heating. Cafetiere coffee pot in room. The continental breakfast included tasty, delicious thin seedy toast and warm flaky croissants.
- Beautiful room, fabulous bath in the room, private, luxurious, friendly owner, brilliant breakfast
- Debbie (the owner) was very helpful; the accommodation was excellent; the bed (especially the pillow) was super comfortable and the whole experience was 1st class
- Really friendly owners, and a very comfortable and beautifully decorated room. The bathroom was an absolute bonus! The property is well positioned for High Wycombe and Marlow, but you do need a car.
- What a lovely place to stay. Beautifully decorated room with wonderful facilities. Debbie was very accommodating and welcoming. Very comfortable bed. Great location. Would definitely recommend staying here.
Chadwell Hill Farm
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chadwell Hill Farm offers accommodations in Longwick. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Oxford is 17 miles from Chadwell Hill Farm, and Milton Keynes is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 22 miles from Chadwell Hill Farm.
No reviews yet.
Squirrel house B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Squirrel house B&B offers accommodations in High Wycombe, just 29 miles from London. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Oxford is 22 miles from Squirrel house B&B, and Milton Keynes is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Long Crendon Manor B&B
Long Crendon Manor B&B is located in Long Crendon, 11 miles from Oxford and 21 miles from Milton Keynes. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Windsor is 26 miles from Long Crendon Manor B&B, and Reading is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Absolutely beautiful historic manor house. My friends and I had a lovely stay. Sue and Tim were wonderful hosts, very welcoming. Delicious breakfast and we appreciate the thoughtful touches such as the complementary sherry. Thank you for such an enjoyable stay.
The place is beautiful and well decorated: the weather prevented us from using the grounds but they looked lovely.
Excellent 4 poster bed which was very comfortable.
Decanter of Sherry
Lovely large room
Loved the dogs
Often a place does not live up to the expectations of the photos.
To sum it up our 3 year old said ‘are we staying in a castle?’
- Very nice touches: complimentary sherry in room, plus fresh milk in ‘fridge. Not just a bedromm – a suite! A privilege to stay in a place with such history.
- Great welcome super and fascinating place with wonderful hosts and splendid breakfast
The Stag and Huntsman at Hambleden
One of our top picks in Henley on Thames.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Stag and Huntsman at Hambleden offers accommodations in Henley on Thames. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Oxford is 21 miles from Stag & Huntsman Hambleden, and Windsor is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Excellent cooked breakfast options and staff happy to modify things to suit dietary requirements. Very friendly and helpful staff who kindly switched us to a room with a bath tub when we asked if one might be available. Beautiful, quiet, countryside location. Good wifi which is essential given poor phone reception (vodafone).
- Beautiful room, idyllic hamlet, great food, helpful staff
- Fab setting, fluffy big towels, very comfy bed, wonderful food, amazing staff – there was nothing to dislike!!!!
- Room was very clean, staff were friendly and helpful.
- excellent and large full English breakfast. View from bedroom window. Helpful staff and one particularly friendly and helpful.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Missenden Abbey offers accommodations in Great Missenden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.London is 28 miles from Missenden Abbey, and Oxford is 24 miles away. London Luton Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Rooms where spacious, a little out dated and probably need a little TLC but very clean. Staff friendly and the breakfast was lovely.
Good facilities in the rooms – wifi (very good), tv, kettle, tea, coffee etc, iron/ironing board.
Absolutely fine if you are happy with a simple, non-ostentatious stay.
Quiet surroundings, lovely outlook onto trees.
Friendly, helpful breakfast staff.
- The Location the surroundings a nice quiet place to relax
Bed comfy. Bedrooms large.
Lots of space to sit around and relax around the library and bar areas.
Lovely grounds to relax in (weather permitting).
Coffee, tea and biscuits on tap at various locations throughout the property.
The Abbey itself has lots of character.
- This hotel looks lovely externally, nice grounds. Pictures make it look like a nice hotel.
Located in Aylesbury, 30 miles from London, Mayertorne Cottage features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Oxford is 23 miles from Mayertorne Cottage, and Milton Keynes is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Crowell Oxfordshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Crowell Oxfordshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Crowell Oxfordshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Crowell Oxfordshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!