10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Crossnacreevy Down County – Top Hotel Reviews
Crossnacreevy Down County is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Crossnacreevy Down County. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crossnacreevy Down County. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crossnacreevy Down County. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Crossnacreevy Down County right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Crossnacreevy Down County with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Crossnacreevy Down County:
Featuring free WiFi, Peartree Hill offers accommodations in Dundonald, just 6 miles from Belfast. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Antrim is 19 miles from Peartree Hill, and Ballymena is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 4.3 miles from Peartree Hill.
- Everything exceeded any expectations I had. I have stayed in many hotels around the world. I can say without doubt that this was one of the best places I’ve stayed in. Bedroom and bathroom were warm and comfortable yet very modern. Heated bathroom floor which certainly helps. Ultra modern showers and separate bath. Huge choice breakfast,beautifully cooked. Avril was a great host and I know I’ll only ever stay here on my return to Northern Ireland.
- Everything, beautiful scenery, spotless, Avril went way beyond what was expected. She is very giving and great company without being at all intrusive. I would travel to Belfast just to stay at her place!
Absolutely nothing was too much trouble
The room was beautiful quality furnishings and comfort I have only experienced in tip hotels
What a gem and I will be back
- Peartree Hill is the most wonderful B&B I’ve stayed in. It is on a par with a 5* hotel and there is nothing to fault! We had a difficult trip from Dublin to Belfast due to icy roads and ended up in a minor car accident. This meant we missed the gig we had travelled for and had no option but to just stay in for the evening. The owners went out of their way to get us some food, along with a welcoming cup of tea and homemade cakes. The room itself was fantastic, every detail was superb and beautiful. Breakfast was amazing and we will definitely be back next time we’re in Belfast.
- Beautiful setting with lovely views. Five star accommodation and great Irish welcome and food.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Cookehouse offers accommodations in Belfast.All rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Titanic Belfast is 2.9 miles from The Cookehouse, and Odyssey Arena is 3.4 miles away. The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was amazing. Fabulous options as well as traditional. Beautiful bedroom. Really nice decor – tasteful / smart. Good location for getting out of town, though still quite close to centre. There’s a cinema complex nearby as well.
- The proprietor Mr Cooke was extremely helpful and very pleasant. I booked this accommodation for my son who was working over there. He said he had a wonderful stay and would highly recommend it to anyone. Thank you Martin Cooke. Marie McLean
- I enjoyed every thing, I highly recommend the Cookehouse. The proprietors were very hospitable, welcoming, warm and friendly. They gave helpful suggestions as to what attractions to visit and how to get around.
- The hospitality of the hosts, the delicious food and the very comfortable surroundings. It’s in a quiet neighbourhood but close enough to the city for easy access.
- The breakfast was amazing, full fry up on the first day and cinnamon french toast with maple syrup the second both fantastic, huge bath with candles and a shower, with everything you could need provided free of charge, b&b was spotless, they really taught of everything 10/10
Belfast B&B is located in Belfast, 1.8 miles from The Waterfront Hall and 2.3 miles from Odyssey Arena.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Titanic Belfast is 2.8 miles from Belfast B&B, and Crumlin Road Gaol (HM Prison) is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Feeling at home, excellent breakfast, Morna is the kindest host you could hope
- Morna was an absolute delight to speak with. She made us feel more like family than like guests. The breakfast she served us was the best meal we ate that day by far. When it was time for us to go, she even offered to take a family picture for us. Oh, and the location was perfect. Just a bit off the main road, but close enough to walk to stores and restaurants.
- Traditional family b&b, spotlessly clean, excellent host, great location and most importantly cheap!
- Very friendly hosts. Excellent breakfast and facilities. Very clean and close to town.
- Very welcoming hosts – excellent breakfast with wonderful homemade marmalade and local produce! Great location from which to access Belfast and surrounding area.
Just 2 miles from Belfast city center, Ravenhill Guest House offers free parking, award-winning breakfasts and homely rooms with free Wi-Fi. Belfast Central Rail Station is 1.5 miles away.Each spacious room at Ravenhill Guest House has a private bathroom, TV, tea/coffee facilities, cookies and a work desk.Full of character and Victorian charm, Ravenhill’s lounge and dining room have antique furniture and open fires. There is a library of books, maps and information to help you explore Belfast.Ravenhill’s varied breakfast menu includes homemade bread and preserves, along with cooked and vegetarian options.Within walking distance are restaurants, shops, pubs and cafes. Odyssey Arena is 2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Comfy Corner is located in Belfast, just 3.2 miles from The Waterfront Hall. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Odyssey Arena is 3.7 miles from Comfy Corner, and Titanic Belfast is 4.1 miles from the property. George Best Belfast City Airport is 5 miles away.
- Host Catherine is very nice person. She gave a lot of information to us and helped me solved the problems about parking. The location is good and accessible. The room is clean and the breakfast is delicious. Home, sweet home! I really enjoy staying there and would come to visit again next time.
- The hostess was super helpful. The place is really clean and the breakfast was 10/10
- Everything! Host Catherine provided a level of hospitality extremely rare in this budget (or, for that matter, any) range of accomodations. My one prior to stay public transport apprehension was completely alleviated by the proximity and ease of direct-to-city-center public bus access.
- Our hostess was wonderful, friendly and considerate. We felt at home from the first second and were very happy to have chosen this B&B. Lovely, cosy room with a view over Belfast. Nice breakfast.
- Its like home far away from home. We would stay there again anytime.
Namaste Lodge is located in Belfast, 1.3 miles from The Waterfront Hall and 1.8 miles from Odyssey Arena.A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Titanic Belfast is 2.3 miles from Namaste Lodge, and Crumlin Road Gaol (HM Prison) is 1.4 miles away. George Best Belfast City Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The location is quiet with lots of local cafes, coffee shops and shops. There’s a bus stop just near the B&B and it takes 10-15 mins to get to the city centre. The atmosphere is friendly and breakfasts are worth the money.
- Loved the bed! Favorite on this trip. Lots of options to make our own breakfast. Bathrooms not in room, but very close. Really great value for $.
- Paula was an amazing host. She greeted us when we arrived, made us feel so welcome and gave us great tips for the area and Belfast. The location was ideal with plenty of great restaurants around. The facilities and rooms were very good and the breakfast was perfect.
- I loved that there was a separate lounge especially with kids, we were able to put them to bed and hang out in the lounge afterwards.
- I feel like staying in my own home, Paula is a super star. Highly recommended place to live close to town center and great services.
One of our best sellers in Belfast! Kates BnB offers accommodations in Belfast.Each room has a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.The Waterfront Hall is 0.8 miles from Kates BnB, and Odyssey Arena is 1.3 miles away. George Best Belfast City Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Really great irish breakfast, kindly lady in kitchen. Breakfat is the best part of the hostel! Quite location near Queen’s Univesity; in walking distance to the city center.
- Great breakfast. Friendly kitchen staff that was a pleasure to see and talk to every morning.
- Close to Botanica, close to university, one of the homes in the integrated neighborhood, while sink in the room was available there was really narrow space to get to it.
- Clean, comfortable room, very friendly staff and a great free breakfast in the morning.
- Nothing. Good location pity there wasnt a nicer BnB here with more polite staff
One of our best sellers in Belfast! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Harpers offers accommodations in Belfast, just 0.8 miles from Crumlin Road Gaol (HM Prison).Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.George Best Belfast City Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Mandy was awesome and friendly. Assisted us totally. Will return.
- Comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff, underfloor heating in the bathroom was a bonus!
- We were surprised at just how comfortable and pleasant our room at Harper’s was. The breakfast was excellent, and there was generally a very pleasant and cozy feeling to the place. It’s very close to a university and restaurants and only about a 30 minute or so walk to downtown (there are also buses and a nearby train station).
My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at Harpers. A lovely gentleman processed our hassle free check in. The entire place had a real friendly BnB vibe. And cracker value for money.
– Room was average sized, clean and warm
– Great bathroom with awesome water pressure / temp
– Wifi was quick
– Plenty of on street parking
– Great breakfast.
- Excellent accommodation. Comfortable lovely room. Friendly staff. We will be back.
Featuring free WiFi, Avenue Guesthouse offers accommodations in Belfast, just 1.4 miles from The Waterfront Hall.All rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Odyssey Arena is 1.9 miles from Avenue Guesthouse, and Titanic Belfast is 2.6 miles away. George Best Belfast City Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Maryville House offers accommodations in Belfast.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.George Best Belfast City Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The spaciousness of the room. The tasteful decor, especially the magnificent framed map of Ireland dated c.1776. The variety of hot breakfast choices. The hospitality of the staff.
Very comfy bed
Very good breakfast
very good decor
- Everything! Very clean; large room; comfy large bed; superb breakfast; helpful, friendly staff; great parking area right beside house; short taxi ride from centre of city and attractions like Crumlin Rd Gaol and Titanic Museum if you don’t feel like driving.
- Staff were so kind and helpful, beautiful atmosphere and tearooms with plenty on offer.
- Very comfortable and good location for my business needs.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Crossnacreevy Down County Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Crossnacreevy Down County to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Crossnacreevy Down County but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Crossnacreevy Down County. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!