10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Crosshouse Ayrshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Crosshouse Ayrshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Crosshouse Ayrshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crosshouse Ayrshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crosshouse Ayrshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Crosshouse Ayrshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Crosshouse Ayrshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Crosshouse Ayrshire:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gate Cottage Bed and Breakfast offers accommodation in Kilmarnock, 20.5 miles from Glasgow. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ayr is 11.8 miles from Gate Cottage Bed and Breakfast, while Paisley is 15.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 8.1 miles from Gate Cottage Bed and Breakfast.
Very nice people
I loved spending time with them
- Very comfortable, staff/owners were very friendly
- Rachel was so very welcoming! Tea and fresh shortbread on arrival! The breakfast was plentiful and delicious and the room delightful. The bed was especially comfortable! Nothing was too much trouble and we truly felt like we were staying with friends! Would love to stay here again!
- The room was beautiful and was made very welcome. Wonderful cooked breakfast in the morning and excellent little thoughtful touches made it exceptional.
- first class homely welcome, two very good hosts, very nice room and great breakfast
- Very nice people
Dean Park Guest House
Dean Park Guest House offers accommodations in Kilmarnock. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Glasgow is 20 miles from Dean Park Guest House, and Ayr is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Beeches B&B
Located in Kilmaurs, 17 miles from Glasgow, The Beeches B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ayr is 15 miles from The Beeches B&B, and Paisley is 14 miles away. Glasgow Prestwick Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Less than 3 miles from Kilwinning, Church Manor features B&B accommodation set in a converted church offering far reaching views to the Isle of Arran and a garden. Free WiFi is available throughout and free private parking is possible on site.Offering mountain views, each room comes with a wardrobe, tea and coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. They also have an en suite bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer and slippers.Every morning, guests will enjoy breakfast included in the price. Packed lunches can be prepared on demand and special diets can also be catered for on request.Local attractions include Kilwinning Abbey, 2.5 miles away, and Ravenspark Golf Course, 3.8 miles away, while Eglinton Country Park is 3 miles away. Kilwinning Railway Station is 2.9 miles away and access to A78 is possible 3.5 miles away.
- Marshona was the perfect hostess and a delight to meet! Her transformation of this Church of Scotland church is fantastic and overall this was an experience we will never forget!!! Our room was so very atmospheric and clean and our stay was a Scottish experience that “calls out” for a return. In short, staying at Church Manor was like being a very special guest in a spectacular home setting and we can hardly wait to return!
Host lovely and friendly.
- Absolutely beautiful renovation of a church.We were made very welcome with our dog.Lovely breakfast and the room was so comfortable and warm.The bath was exceptional.Will definitely stay again.
The owner welcomed us. The building was simply stunning. Everything was very tastefully done. The owner went out of her way to be very helpful. The food was excellent too.
Would definitely stay again.
- Very serene…. Ideal for a quiet break…. Breakfast was very good…. Very relaxing and chilled out….. Owners have done a very good job on the renovations….. Has to be seen to be believed
No2 Troon Road
No2 Troon Road is located in Troon, just 26 miles from Glasgow. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Ayr is 6 miles from No2 Troon Road, and Paisley is 22 miles away. Glasgow Prestwick Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Very close to town. Clean and compact. Excellent breakfast. Very friendly and attentive host.
- The accomodation and breakfast were first class, the owners were very pleasant and friendly. I would highly recommend to others.
- The welcome and cleanliness is exaclty what makes places like this so good. The decor was tasteful and the breakfast was very good.
The family who run it are so welcoming and friendly.
Love it when you arrive and Freddy welcomes you in!
Breakfast is good, great veggie option.
- Extremely pleasant host. Very good breakfast. Lovely big, comfortable room.
Crofthead Farm House
Crofthead Farm House is located in Tarbolton, just 25 miles from Glasgow. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Ayr is 8 miles from Crofthead Farm House, and Paisley is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Very friendly. Made to feel most welcome and at home. My 14 year old loved the dogs and chickens.
- Fabulously clean and extremely comfortable with the best of hosts.
Exceptional B&B, beats any 5* hotel. Friendly, helpful and homely, owners and dogs were so accommodating and welcoming!
Beautiful rooms and excellent peaceful location.
Cannot wait to stay again.
Cannot recommend this B&B highly enough! A must stay!!
- Very accommodating for me, my partner and our new puppy! Lovely rooms and great breakfast using their own eggs!
- My room was beautiful and immaculate. Nicola and Gerry were gracious and personable hosts. The view from my window over the countryside was very pretty. I had the BEST breakfast here in my 30 days of traveling: eggs from their own chickens and the smokiest bacon–yum! I stayed 2 nights and would have enjoyed staying longer but they were booked. This is a quiet and peaceful place.
One of our best sellers in Prestwick! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Firhill B&B offers accommodations in Prestwick.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Glasgow is 29 miles from Firhill B&B, and Ayr is 2.9 miles away. Glasgow Prestwick Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- The location and the very friendly and trusting owner.
- Lovely host, warm comfortable cosy room. Great nights sleep.
- Great experience and position! The host is great and the room was big and clean!
- Owner of the bed & breakfast is very friendly and helpful, good location for the airport, also very clean property .
- All facilities, accommodation and staff were excellent
The Dormie House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Dormie House offers accommodations in Prestwick, just 29 miles from Glasgow. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ayr is 2.3 miles from The Dormie House, and Paisley is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 1.9 miles from The Dormie House.
- For us it was a good location as it was near good restaurants as well as Prestwick airport . The hotel offers a very good early breakfast as well as a shuttle service.
- Spacious and well equipped room. Great breakfast. Very pleasant and attentive owners. Perfect accomodation.
Marilyn and Peter were fantastic hosts throughout our weekend break couldn’t ask for anything more thank you
Alex and Rose
- Comfortable and welcoming. Beautiful room with ensuite and huge bed. Breakfast cooked to order.
- Lovely room nice comfy bed excellent breakfast hosts we’re welcoming, first time I have been offered tea on arrival ☕️🍪👍😀
Corrilean Guest House
Corrilean Guest House is located in Ayr, just 31 miles from Glasgow. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paisley is 27 miles from Corrilean Guest House, and East Kilbride is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 3.1 miles from Corrilean Guest House.
- Ian and Margaret were very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble the full breakfast was stunning and we would deffinetaly return very comfortable stay..
- Very warm welcome. Nice breakfast. Very friendly with the kids. Would definitely recommend. Quite close to the centre. Very easy to find, enough space to park off street.
- Lovely clean property and the owners were very friendly and welcoming. Property was ideally situated for our day out at Ayr races as it was straight across the road.
- Everything was what you would expect from a guest house and much more very friendly and breakfast was more than you would expect overall I will definitely return there for more time away
- Lovely firm bed. Tea and coffe making facilities in room and added bonus of shortbread. Very friendly staff who were extremely helpful. I liked having bottled water in the room. A great location if you are going to Ayr races. After breakfast they took time to talk to guests.
Afton Villa Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Afton Villa Bed and Breakfast is located in Ayr, just 31 miles from Glasgow. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Paisley is 27 miles from Afton Villa B&B, and East Kilbride is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Lovely warm place to stay. And very clean and tidy
- Everything was great from start to finish of our stay.
- Freshly cooked full Scottish Breakfast and good coffee. Room clean and tidy with all the extra’s. Good off road parking and a very friendly atmosphere.
- The lady was amazing we were attending a wedding at a nearby hotel and she let us check out late without an extra charge so we could get ourselves organised. Breakfast was also very good.
- Room was warm and comfortable. Breakfast was very good with a very varied choice. Very friendly and helful host
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Crosshouse Ayrshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Crosshouse Ayrshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Crosshouse Ayrshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Crosshouse Ayrshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!