10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Creemore Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Creemore Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Creemore Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Creemore Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Creemore Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Creemore Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Creemore Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Creemore Ontario:
Sequel Inn Creemore
Showcasing a hot tub and ski storage, Sequel Inn Creemore is located in Creemore in the region of Ontario.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing and horseback riding. Barrie is 25 miles from Sequel Inn Creemore, and Collingwood is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Maples Bed and Breafast
Located in Creemore, 19 miles from Barrie, The Maples Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Collingwood is 18 miles from The Maples Bed and Breakfast, and Blue Mountains is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 45 miles from The Maples Bed and Breakfast.
Fresh croissants were great! My partner is gluten free, and so had the eggs with fruit. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. Large beautiful home. The bed was comfortable, and it was very quiet. The surrounds were beautiful that time of year. The owners started bee keeping recently and had fresh honeycombs in the morning, what a treat!
We had dinner at Mrs. Mitchell’s nearby which was a little pricey for a small town I thought, but delicious and filling!! We couldn’t fit dessert!
- Gail and Steve were delightful. The Home was beautiful and the location was very private. We were very excited to purchase maple syrup and honey from the farm. The breakfast was five star. Our room was very clean and comfortable…great sheets?
- Beautifull place with nice garden, bathroom and rooms.
- Beautiful property. Gracious and attentive hosts. Excellent breakfast included. Would definitely recommend/ stay again.
- It is a beautiful Victorian home that is clean and well appointed.
- Fresh croissants were great! My partner is gluten free, and so had the eggs with fruit. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. Large beautiful home. The bed was comfortable, and it was very quiet. The surrounds were beautiful that time of year. The owners started bee keeping recently and had fresh honeycombs in the morning, what a treat!
Clearview Station & Caboose B&B
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Clearview Station & Caboose B&B offers accommodations in Creemore.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Barrie is 20 miles from Clearview & Caboose B&B, and Collingwood is 12 miles from the property. Pearson Airport is 52 miles away.
- Breakfast was amazing. I recommend the frittata and maple butter 🙂 The hot tub was also an awesome unexpected bonus.
- We enjoyed the quiet setting of this B & B. Our hosts were very friendly, helpful with directions to activities in the area, and my husband loved to hear of the history of railway memorabilia in this area from Dave. The breakfasts were delicious & consisted of fresh ingredients.
- Beautiful setting and lovely property. Very friendly hosts. Nice breakfast spread.
The Caboose was a unique place to stay! We liked all the little train related items and decorations that were added to make this special B&B even more special. The bed was very comfortable. The caboose was very clean & spacious. Anne & Dave, our hosts were very friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed our visit with them, while enjoying a very delicious home made breakfast. They really open up their home to you. Use of their hot tub was a bonus!
We loved hearing the history of how the Caboose B & B all started. We highly recommend this unique B&B.
- Staying in a railway caboose was certainly an enjoyable novelty. And being so close to Creemore Brewery was great.
Angel House Bed and Breakfast
Angel House Bed and Breakfast is located in Creemore, 20 miles from Barrie and 13 miles from Collingwood.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is business center at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Blue Mountains is 18 miles from Angel House B&B, Creemore, and Midland is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 51 miles from Angel House Bed and Breakfast.
- Hostess was friendly and accommodating. Accommodations were very comfortable and the breakfast was amazing.
- Was very close to the downtown, close to restaurant and shops. The room was clean and the owners of the B&B where very friendly and also left us to be un-disturbed which we considered a bonus. We had the Angel Room which had it’s own bathroom which was a bonus as the other 2 rooms shared a bathroom. The room was a good size and had a lot of dresser space. The breakfast was very good and plenty of choices. The pancakes where very light and fluffy and the bacon extra crispy just the way I like it. I would stay again
- Excellent breakfast – quite yummy! Very good waffles and eggs cooked to perfection.
- The hostess is very hospitable. Excellent breakfast.
- The lady running it was very pleasant and accommodating. I felt right at home. The breakfast served was excellent including fresh fruit, muffins, eggs, bacon, toast and jam, coffee.
Gables Bed & Breakfast
Gables Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Stayner. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Barrie is 20 miles from Gables Bed & Breakfast, and Collingwood is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast, and amazing couple who ran it. Very friendly and helpful in every way possible.
Lois was very friendly and easy to talk to. Breakfasts were yummy ?
The 2 room suite was plenty of space with spacious bathroom.
Nice quiet area. Would definitely stay again.
- Breakfast was delicious. They made us feel very comfortable in their home.
- The breakfast is nice! They are Very friendly! The room is lovely! Will come back again
- We loved everything about our stay, but especially Lois and Bill who have such obvious passion for, and take such joy in, their business. They offer guests a wonderful, intimate experience in their beautiful, historic home; truly go above and beyond; and prepare an incredible breakfast that is both delicious and feels like a hug.
Foxingham Farm Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and ski-to-door access, Foxingham Farm Bed & Breakfast is located in Mulmur in the region of Ontario. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. Barrie is 21 miles from Foxingham Farm Bed & Breakfast, and Collingwood is 22 miles from the property. Pearson Airport is 42 miles away.
- Great host. Have been going to Foxingham for 3 years. Highly recommend this B & B.
- Foxingham Bed and Breakfast was decorated so nicely that we were pleasantly surprised, the pictures did not do them justice! The breakfast was lovely and Martin and Shalani are great hosts. We loved playing with their family dog, who was such a great dog. We loved our experience overall.
- What a beautiful Bed and Breakfast! Martin was so welcoming and gave me great instructions to get there. Once I arrived, he put me at ease and showed me around. I had a most relaxing time at the Foxingham Farm B&B and want to visit again in the winter to try the ski hills!
- Super friendly, great breakfast. Room was a bit cold but t was also 5 degrees that night in early september
- The owner Martin was a pro at making us comfortable while giving us privacy. He really knows the community and recommended excellent dining nearby, who gave us a discount 🙂
Wasaga Beach BnB
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Wasaga Beach BnB is located in Wasaga Beach, just 20 miles from Barrie. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Collingwood is 7 miles from Wasaga Beach BnB, and Blue Mountains is 15 miles from the property.
- The location was spacious and beautiful, the jetted tub in the bathroom was huge, absolutely loved it.hosts were friendly and breakfast was really yummy.
- The location is amazing, hosts welcoming, and breakfast superb!
- a lovely familiar atmosphere and a very good breakfast with several options.
- The breakfast was great. Also nice people to stay with. I loved how close it was to the beach and there were very few people. The people who have cottages there were very friendly! The water was very calm at times and the sunset beautiful.
Loved being close to everything but off the main area.
You didn’t need to bring a thing!
Stevenson Farms-Harvest Spa B & B
Located in Alliston, 16 miles from Barrie, Stevenson Farms-Harvest Spa B & B features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Collingwood is 26 miles from Stevenson Farms-Harvest Spa B & B, and Newmarket is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 38 miles from Stevenson Farms-Harvest Spa B & B.
- very cozy charming place to stay, room was comfy and breakfast was amazing!!!!
- Staff and owners always engaging in how things were at the B&B
- I needed a late check-in and the staff was extremely nice and helpful. They provide very precise instructions. The cleanness and decoration in the room were spotless.
- Amazing breakfast, luxurious rooms and a bar on site
- The room was amazing – so eclectic, clean, spacious. The grounds, and the beautiful estate are very warm and welcoming. The history is so interesting.
The Findlay House
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, The Findlay House is located in Collingwood. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling, biking and hiking. Barrie is 26 miles from The Findlay House, and Blue Mountains is 8 miles from the property.
- A very nice experience. Tania and Andrew were very kind and accommodating. Bed was super comfortable! We had a home-cooked breakfast for us in the morning – very nice. Atmosphere was welcoming and very casual. We were showed where everything was and then left to go about our evening. Owner communicated by text, which made things very easy. Also, the Findlay House is close to EVERYTHING – shops, restaurants, downtown, Blue Mountain, Scandinave Spa, Scenic Caves, etc.
- Everything was amazing! Great location, incredible staff, excellent food. Very accommodating.
- Tanya was incredibly flexible and easy going, also very helpful with recommendations.
- I felt at home soon as we entered the beautiful home. Beautiful smell and music playing. Everything clean and tastefully decorated. Oxana greeted us and was very helpful and made us an early breakfast the next day. Because of her we made it to the spa on time and without a reservation made it in for a wonderful relaxing morning.
- The mattress was like a cloud but the frame was like thunder against the the drywall. There was even protective double-sided tape glued onto the frame so it wouldn’t damage the wall when the two met each other.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Casa Cottages is located in Stayner, just 19 miles from Barrie. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Collingwood is 8 miles from Casa Cottages, and Blue Mountains is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Creemore Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Creemore Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Creemore Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Creemore Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!