10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Court-saint-étienne Walloon Brabant:
Offering a sun terrace and views of the garden, Martin pecheur is set in Court-Saint-Etienne in the center of Brabant Wallon, 18 miles from Brussels. The area is known for its hiking routes and mountain bike trails. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a seating area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Double rooms all have a flat-screen with Netflix. The single room has a TV in the living room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some deluxe rooms include a spa bath or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen at the property. Guest can have a choice of gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian with ham, continental, and Asian breakfasts.You can play tennis, and the area is popular for cycling and fishing. University van Louvain-la-Neuve is 3.1 miles while Namur is 17.4 miles from the property. It is also 1.9 miles from Abbaye de Villers-la-Ville, 6.2 miles from Golf de l’Empereur, and 9.3 miles from Lions Mound. The nearest train station is 5 minutes from the property. The nearest airport is Charleroi Bruxelles Sud Airport, 10.6 miles from the property.
- Friendly reception, nice room, excellent breakfast.
Superwarm welcome – even when late arrival !
very nice reclaimed oregon pine on the dining wall room, al lot of wood in the building !
classy bb with tesla loading point ! Are friends electric – G. Newman.
- Full of sympathy, lovely breakfast! lovely lady of the house.
- Friendly staff, perfect location near the university of louvain la neuve
the owner and the place
excellent cooking done by the owners
B&B Le Manoir De Morimont
Le Manoir De Morimont was originally a hunting lodge and now offers all you need for a peaceful and relaxing stay in the heart of the Walloon Brabant countryside.This charming accommodations with breakfast included dates back to 1933 and is located next to the extensive Bois des Rêves and has a private park of 2 acres in size. Bois des Rêves is a green paradise spread over 188 acres in which you can discover nature, walk or just relax.Le Manoir has been entirely renovated and offers 4 spacious luxury rooms, all overlooking the park. It is the perfect place to relax on the terrace or to exercise on one of the many mountain bike tracks that surround it. For shopping, Le Manoir de Morimont is located just a short drive from the dynamic university city of Louvain-la-Neuve.
- Staying at Le Manoir De Morimont was a wonderful experience! I especially recommend it if you’re on a business trip. Even after a tough day at the office you will be able to immediately relax there. The hosts are extremely nice and always go an extra mile. I’m very happy I had the opprotunity to stay there. Thank you!
- Beautiful aesthetics. Very service-oriented owners.
- Excellent location, beautiful house and gardens. The owners are lovely and make you very welcome. Rooms are well decorated and spacious, breakfast delicious, feels like home!
- The host was very engaging and accommodating, the room was clean and luxurious, and the breakfast was very satisfying.
- Wonderful place. Spacious and clean room. Tasteful furniture and nice details in every corner. Huge garden. Excellent breakfast. It was perfect for us (a family of three) but I would pick it also for a business trip. Wi-fi worked perfectly. The hosts are very friendly yet discrete. Bravissimi!
B&B La Pallande
Featuring free WiFi, B&B La Pallande offers accommodations in Bousval, just 16 miles from Brussels.All rooms are fitted with a TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Leuven is 18 miles from Hotel B&B La Pallande, and Namur is 19 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Anne was a gracious host. She made sure we had breakfast on time every morning even though it was quite early. The place is nice – quaint, old but charming furnitures and decor.
- Unique experience. Bohemian in atmosphere. Delightful hostess whose home this is.Friendly staff and other guests who appeared to be regulars. Nice location. Fabulous spread at breakfast. Celine Dion stayed here apparently-we had her room! Good location and very good price for seeing the battlefields of the Waterloo campaign.It was great-just judge it on its own terms
Breakfast was very good.
Pleasant rural location, easy access to motorway
- The location is super nice yet there is not much to do in the area.
- Our hostess is a charming and gracious women who had our comfort and well-being always in mind. A charming, cozy, eclectic, ivy-covered, elegant farmhouse made the stay extra special!
B&B Cense de la Tour
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, B&B Cense de la Tour offers accommodations in Nil Saint-Vincent, just 20 miles from Brussels. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Leuven is 17 miles from B&B Cense de la Tour, and Namur is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Area, a lot of space. Historical background. Place to stay and to feel, like you staying at your home!
- Beautiful old farm, with friendly staff, clean and well located with all facilities nearby.
- One could see that the aim was excellence in all aspects of the property and service. I would highly recommend this property.
- Beautiful location, delicious breakfast, friendly, welcoming, multi-lingual hosts
- Best hotel stay of my life! A place in heaven and very lovely owners, Mrs. Michelle and her husband! Thanks for your hospitality!
B&B Le Valangré
B&B Le Valangré is located in Chaumont-Gistoux, just 19 miles from Brussels. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Leuven is 13 miles from B&B Le Valangré, and Namur is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Great breakfast, the host even put on the fireplace for breakfast.
– renovated farm house; typical charming style. wall-stone from this very region.
– owner speak english fluently; delightfull host; if you want he will present you all nice pathway and tracks to walk in this country, all around.
– extra good breakfast with some organic products, croissant and fresh eggs from his own chicken!
Rummen extraordinära rymliga och bekväma med originell inredning. Mycket trivsamt.
The rooms were spacious and very comfortable with very special decorations.
- Nice B&B, friendly owner, a small but nice and clean room and bathroom, private parking space, restaurants at walking distance, and a breakfast with a nice “bio”-touch..
Rarerly found such a beautiful B&B. Calm and peaceful, decorated with a lot of taste and love for details. Perfect breakfast and a wonderful host.
Had a perfect stay thank you !
B&B La Ferme de l’hoste
B&B La Ferme de l’hoste offers accommodations in Wavre. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Brussels is 14 miles from B&B La Ferme de l’hoste, and Leuven is 11 miles from the property. Zaventem Airport is 13 miles away.
the real calm of the property land.
at breakfast time you have a nice choose and all the food is very good (great jam flavours, fresh croissants, i like them so much)
if i will have another opportunity, i will come back here for sure.
- Cute apartment in a farmhouse on the country side. Lots of parking and very nice views of the country. Small village on walking distance with a few bars and a night shop. Perfect location for visiting Walibi Belgium. Nice breakfast with croissants and pain-au-chocolat was included. Very nice staff. Please note the check-in times from: 18:00-20:00. Fortunately the owner made an exception for us. Thanks again!
- The property is an 18th century farm. The room was tidy with modern facilities and a good-sized bed. Breakfast was served in the historic and splendid part of the main house. Although on the edge of the town and in a pleasant rural setting surrounded by woods it is situated very close to the railway station of Basse-Wavre with an excellent service to Leuven/Louvain to the north and to the main areas of French-speaking Wallonia to the south, starting with the charming city of Wavre providing services, shops and great restaurants. Wavre city is a short and pleasant walk of 10 to 15 minutes.
- nor very well oranized, they did not know that it was already paid and were arguing about it a bit – not very polite reactions …
- The property is a true working farm. Breakfast was excellent.
- the real calm of the property land.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Branchaie offers accommodations in Gembloux, just 22 miles from Brussels. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Leuven is 20 miles from La Branchaie, and Namur is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 12 miles from La Branchaie.
It was clean perfumed and cosy. All furniture chosen with care.
Alain the host was very anxious to content all our needs.
Will definitely return when journeying from Italy to UK and vice versa.
- Highly recommended as the concept and the host are great. The room was equipped very well and I will definitely come again if I have to stay within the region. Delicious breakfast 🙂
- I’ve been here at the beginning of July.La Branchaie is a beautiful house in a quite place with a beautiful garden. Rooms are large, new and very clean. The bed was very confortable and there was also a confortable desk to work. Alain, the owner, is very kind and he makes the stay perfect.
- Great location, great stuff and lovely place to stay
- The fact that it was close to the city but in the country
- It was clean perfumed and cosy. All furniture chosen with care.
B&B du Lac de Genval
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, B&B du Lac de Genval offers pet-friendly accommodations in Genval, just 11 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Leuven is 13 miles from B&B du Lac de Genval, and Namur is 24 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Excellent! The B&B is manager by a very nice and proffesional family. Everything was perfect: the welcome, the room, the service, the breakfast and …their amability.
The B&B is well located, close to the lake.
- The room was large with a separate sitting area (with kettle and coffee machine) and well equipped. Breakfast was good with Continental breakfast options and the offer of freshly cooked eggs. Check in and check out was friendly and efficient.
- Amazing and huge room, in a beautiful property, but the most important thing was the lady taking care of the property, she was really nice and helpful.
- I was kindly allowed to arrive late and received pleasantly. The bed was comfortable. The night was cold but the suite was well heated. It was also easy to turn down the radiators for the night. Breakfast was truly excellent and attractively presented. The Philips coffee machine was easy to handle. And what was there not to like about the price!
- large space ( suites very well equipped), nice location, quietness
- Excellent! The B&B is manager by a very nice and proffesional family. Everything was perfect: the welcome, the room, the service, the breakfast and …their amability.
Plumbago Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Plumbago Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Villers-la-Ville.All rooms come with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Brussels is 21 miles from Plumbago Bed & Breakfast, and Leuven is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Warm welcome. Comfy room. Pleasent and relaxing stay.
- I liked everything about this property! The location – a small village in the Belgian countryside, the house – beautifully decorated, the room – spacious and comfortable, the hosts – friendly and welcoming. Definitely recommend 🙂
Rustieke kamer in rustig plattelandsdorp. Aangename gastvrouw. Alles wat er moest zijn voor een kort verblijf.
Ontbijt was simpel maar OK.
- Le lit est très confortable et le petit déjeuner est fait maison et original
- Très bon accueil,petit déjeuner copieux et lit très confortable
Du Côté de chez Lou
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Du Côté de chez Lou is located in Rosières, just 12 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Leuven is 11 miles from Du Côté de chez Lou, and Namur is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The host was very nice and welcoming and the location was great.
- Lovely place, close to the highway so convenient when travelling, yet you feel very remote and disconnected from the rest of the world. Really nice to stay here
Great stay! Beautiful and cozy room, large and spacious. Confortable bed.
Very kind staff.
- I loved this hotel! The lady that received me was very helpful giving me tips to where to it around there (try the Thai restaurant). Very quiet area. Room was clean and spacious. The house is very beautiful with easy parking!
- Very friendly welcome, and help with our bags – first time in a month in France and Belgium! A nicely decorated room, windows to a pleasant green view. We were able to buy a bottle of wine delivered to our room. Parking not a problem.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Court-saint-étienne Walloon Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!