10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cotacachi Imbabura – Top Hotel Reviews
Cotacachi Imbabura is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cotacachi Imbabura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cotacachi Imbabura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cotacachi Imbabura. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cotacachi Imbabura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cotacachi Imbabura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cotacachi Imbabura:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Kallpa Wasi offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cotacachi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Otavalo is 5 miles from KALLPA WASI, and Ibarra is 12 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- The staff was friendly and the bed was comfortable.
- I like staying with indigenous family, very welcoming, comfortable. In the countryside, walked 2 kilometers to town each day, just great.
- En realidad, nos enviaron a Loma Wasi, otro lugar parecido. Nos gustó La vista, tranquilidad, la gente
- El lugar es muy lindo, muy hermoso el contacto con la naturaleza, la inicitiva de la comunidad es admirable ya que las personas que nos atienden son muy amables.
- la amabilidad de la familia y su calidez como personas. estàn dispuestos a complacer al huèsped y a compartir de sus vivencias en la comunidad. todo esto sirve de vìnculo para conocer algo màs de una cultura de nuestro paìs que no se conoce en convivir diario de la ciudad.
B&B Cotacachi Hosteria Oro Azul
Featuring free WiFi, B&B Cotacachi Hosteria Oro Azul offers accommodations in Cotacachi, just 4.1 miles from Otavalo.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was quite good. The service was exceptional and the rooms quite comfortable. Great value for the price. Nice and quiet location, and only a 10 minute walk from town.
- Oro Azul is a couple of km out from the centre, and that’s part of the charm. A short taxi ride into Cotacachi and at the end of the day I was glad to be back in the country. Staff were delightful and helpful in every way. They accommodated a room change, modified my breakfast and were attentive to my needs.
- Beautiful facility and great staff. Nice walk to town through fields. Exceptional!
- The host, Marcelo, was very kind and offered us an extra room to accommodate the 6 of us more comfortably. One of my daughters wasn’t feeling well and he very thoughtfully brought her tea. The pictures don’t do the property and rooms justice. It is lovely and surrounded by fields and the flowers outside the windows were so picturesque. The breakfast was delicious and we really enjoyed the fresh fruit and granola, toast, coffee, and eggs! We also loved the location-walking distance to Cotacachi, great views and ‘privateness’ of the property.
- The reception was friendly. Essential to get the jetted tub. That was the best part.
El Tio Hostal
El Tio Hostal is located in Otavalo, just 10 miles from Ibarra. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 29 miles from the property.
Very friendly owners and good location
Rural setting, cute cabins build out of natural materials
This is a place and environment, one off experience as tourist. You are in the middle of nature with local,village family. There are many animals, very respectful grand mother and daughter. You can communicate and be with them.can make a hiking to the waterfall.
The rooms are very very original prepared.
Do not be disappointed when you come to the reception…. this is not the place you are going to stay. They bring you up where the rooms are. WE REGRET THAT WE BOOKED HERE ONLY ONE DAY. AS WE HAD THE NEXT BOOKING, WE LEFT…
- It’s a really nice place. The rooms are quite cosy.
- Tio Jose Hostel is beautiful, peaceful, and the entire family that runs it is incredibly nice. I wished we could have stayed longer. If you are anywhere near Ibara or Otavalo this is a must visit!
- Everyone in the family makes you feel welcome and interacts with you. They also offered us food and drink which was very kind. The value here is great. If you love animals like me then there are lots around.
- Very friendly owners and good location
One of our best sellers in Otavalo! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Flying Donkey offers accommodations in Otavalo.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Ibarra is 13 miles from Flying Donkey, and Tababela is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- I love yhis accomodation. I will stay there anytime I am in Otavalo. Great kitchen. Jefferson (host) was very gracious and helpful. Secure and safe. Great wifi.
The hosts were, in general, nice. There is a real reception space, but very small, although don’t need more, but there is a too small common space for guests. The kitchen, though, is quite nice, next to the dining room, with a couch that can serve for “pleasure time”. There are some nice cooking pots and pans, and a fridge.
Comfortable beds, lockers in the room.
HOT water, clean bathrooms. Good Wi-Fi. Free Coffee, but not that good…
A towel and soap included…
- Great kitchen, great location, atmosphere was always good, hot water and good wifi.
- Friendly and helpful staff, lovely decor, lovely hot showers!
Run by a super cute friendly family.
Great kitchen and WiFi
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quilago House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ibarra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mariscal Sucre Airport is 36 miles away.
- The owner made us very good coffee in the mornings. Also fresh lemon grass and citron tea !
- In a quiet area less than 10 mins walk from the bus station. However the old centre is in the opposite direction about 20 mins walk.
- Quilago House is in the best neighbourhood of Ibarra, tranquil with beautiful parks. The staff are really kind and the rooms are comfortable and spacious. The kitchen is really clean and fully equipped. Highly recommended. I stayed there for a week as I didn;t want to leave!
- The best thing at Quilago House was the friendly and helpful staff. The location is about a 25 minute walk from the Ibarra city center, but the area is super safe and taxis are also available. All in all, Quilago House is a good value with large rooms that have lots of storage space.
Without question the ultimate in Ecuadorian hospitality, which already is set at a high standard. They offered to pick us up at the bus station. After check in they took us to an ATM, waited for us as we had a quick lunch and then to the bus station and helped us book our tickets to Banõs. To top that off Gabriel took us on a short, interesting, historical tour of Ibarra.
The property is new, very clean, bed comfortable, quiet and the shower was great with lots of hot water. Located only two minutes by car to the bus station, which incidentally Gabriel got up at 5:00 am to drive us to! Definitely no problem recommending this property and will go back.
Hacienda San Juan de La Vega
Hacienda San Juan de La Vega offers accommodations in Otavalo. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Ibarra is 13 miles from Hacienda San Juan de La Vega, and Tababela is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 25 miles from Hacienda San Juan de La Vega.
- Beautiful houses with a couple of bedrooms, sharing a comfortable and beautiful decorated lounge, dining room and well equiped kitchen.
- Beautifully decorated accomodation, lovely warm fire, beautiful surroundings, incredibly helpful staff. Really fun collecting and cooking with the organic veg and learning to make Empanadas.
- Todo excelente!!! Hermoso lugar y excelente atención. Muy comodas las habitaciones, todas con su baño. Los plumones son buenisimos. La vista espectacular. La casa excelente decorada!! Definitivamente voy a volver! Se puede hacer miles de actividades.FELICITACIONES!
- La mejor manera de ponerte en contacto con el medio ambiente. Las villas son las más confortables y el servicio excelente
- La hermosa vista que hay desde cada uno de los espacios de la casa; disfrutar de la comodidad en medio de la naturaleza.
Casa de Luis
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa de Luis offers accommodations in Otavalo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ibarra is 12 miles from Casa de Luis, and Tababela is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 25 miles from Casa de Luis.
- Great host, great food, comfortable home to stay in. Wonderful view of the lake. You get to be in a true Ecuadorian neighborhood and feel a part of every day life. We will definitely go back.
- La cena, la coordialidad de todos, nos sentimos como en casa .
Excelente la atencion de todos los que trabajan alli.
Todo funciona perfecto.
Comida natural, muy sana y muy sabrosa.
La pulcritud y limpieza es bárbaro.
- El proprietário está muy amable y la preocupación con los detalles.
Excelente atención como en casa por su amabilidad y atención.
Desayuno y cena muy ricas.
Quichua Homestay Lodge
Quichua Homestay Lodge is located in Otavalo, just 12 miles from Ibarra. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Mindala offers pet-friendly accommodations in Otavalo. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Ibarra is 11 miles from Casa Mindala, and Tababela is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Santa Ines de Pisabo
Santa Ines de Pisabo is located in Otavalo, 12 miles from Ibarra and 30 miles from Tababela. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is room service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cotacachi Imbabura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cotacachi Imbabura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cotacachi Imbabura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cotacachi Imbabura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!