10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Comines Hainaut Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Comines Hainaut Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Comines Hainaut Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Comines Hainaut Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Comines Hainaut Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Comines Hainaut Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Comines Hainaut Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Comines Hainaut Province:
B&B De Linde
B&B De Linde is located in Wijtschate, just 12 miles from Lille. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Oostende is 30 miles from B&B De Linde, and Ieper is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 29 miles from B&B De Linde.
- Hosts were genuinely friendly, room was clean and quiet, bathroom large and convenient. Hosts helped us out with toothpaste we forgot. Breakfast was delicious, great choice. Beautiful area. Bikes were nice.
- Absolutely fantastic hospitality, a lovely couple.
- The host was very accommodating and helpful for our touring of remembrance for Canadians during World War 1. The setting is very quiet in a rural farm just outside Ypres, very easy to get around provided you do have a car or are planning a bike tour. The room was very clean, with a refrigerator, modern washroom facilities and even some English TV.
- This is a wonderful BnB. It is quiet and clean. The ammenities are good and the room is comfortable. Well equipped bathroom. The breakfast was delicious and included made-to-order eggs.
- Very friendly and helpful couple running the place. Venue is within easy driving distance to Ypres
Body in balance
Located in Wervik, 31 miles from Bruges, Body in balance features a terrace and hot spring bath. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lille is 10 miles from Body in balance, and Ieper is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 30 miles from Body in balance.
- off road parking, helpful staff/owner. Comfortable bed and well equipped accommodation.
- This is a great place, the place is very clean and has everything you need, the owner is lovely
Staff was mega helpful and couldn’t do enough for us. Room was extremely clean and well maintained with everything you needed supplied.
Was only 5min walk to the nearest bars and restaurants. Had very secure parking.
Will 110% stay again
- Mooi ingerichte kamers, heerlijk rustig, vriendelijke gastheer.
- Fijne ontvangst. Ruime accommodatie, zowel slaapkamer, en badkamer. Er is ook een aparte eetkamer aanwezig voorzien van koelkast en magnetron. Mooie nette en moderne inrichting. Het geheel was heel netjes en schoon.
B&B Cottage Santfort
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, B&B Cottage Santfort offers accommodations in Zandvoorde.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Ski equipment is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bruges is 30 miles from B&B Cottage Santfort, and Lille is 12 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 28 miles away.
The surrounding were amazing. Breakfast was superb and the bed was really comfortable. The best I think was the lovely deep bath to luxuriate in.
Next time we will stay longer!!!
- Service and accommodation was brilliant, lovely people, highly recommend.
- The location was perfect and the staff very accommodating. I would stay here again, no hesitation.
- The location was wonderfully rural but not close to local villages. The accommodation was beautifully laid out and of a very high standard. The owners were very kind and could not have been more friendly and helpful. But best of all were the breakfasts. Wide choice of food, all of the best quality and locally made. Whole exprience exceptional
- Excellent comfy bed & very nice bathroom BUT… had major issues and for a my second visit here. So rather frustrated and disappointed.
- The surrounding were amazing. Breakfast was superb and the bed was really comfortable. The best I think was the lovely deep bath to luxuriate in.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, B&B Kunstmin is located in Zandvoorde in the region of West-Vlaanderen, just 29 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lille is 13 miles from B&B Kunstmin, and Oostende is 29 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 27 miles from the property.
Fantastic b&b in Zandvoorde.
Really helpful hosts.
- Owners friendly and helpful. It was great, as the other occupants has small children and there were lots of toys and the kitchen was lovely,
- Hosts were extremely friendly and helpful. The accommodation was immaculate, and very relaxed. The hosts live next door, so you have a large lounge area to relax in, as well as your bedrooms. Great location for exploring places like Ypres, but in a quiet village. For those English people who cannot speak foreign languages (like us!), the hosts’ English was faultless.
- Big lounge area and beer in the fridge (honesty bar). A short drive into Ypres.
- I thought the facilities were very good and the little beer fridge is an excellent added touch.
- Fantastic b&b in Zandvoorde.
B&B La Passarelle-Hooghe Crater-Menin Road
B&B La Passarelle-Hooghe Crater-Menin Road is located in Ieper, just 28 miles from Bruges. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Lille is 16 miles from B&B Passarelle Hooghe Crater, and Oostende is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 25 miles from B&B La Passarelle-Hooghe Crater-Menin Road.
- I size of the second room. The friendliness of the owners and how clean it was.
- The hosts were amazing, provided us with tons of great information about the history and area. The room was huge, we basically had our own section of the house that had a separate toilet, bathroom area and bedroom which was really nice! We were visiting all the monuments in the area and this B&B was in the perfect location, 5 mins from the Menin gate and still seemed like it was in the country. Also had room to park, which was very convenient.
Everything. We were only let down by our hire-car sat nav.
The owners were lovely. The rooms warm and comfortable and breakfast very pleasant.
- The bonus: the two hosts are helpful. We were there to tour the WWI sites and the man’s long local knowledge was a fantastic extra.
- Everything really, lovely family run home, warm welcome with refreshments and snack, good breakfast, comfortable rooms, would stay again
B&B Ter Vesten
One of our best sellers in Ypres! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Ter Vesten is located in Ieper in the region of West-Vlaanderen, just 29 miles from Bruges.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Lille is 16 miles from B&B Ter Vesten, and Oostende is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Breakfast choices were very good, and freshly cooked hot food if requested. Very clean and comfortable surroundings. Close to town centre.
- Breakfasts were excellent, fresh with so much choice.
- Clean and tidy. Very beautiful, garden was gorgeous and decor was great for this b&b. Shower was amazing and powerful, breakfast was stunning! Not a long walk into town, loads of restaurants and cafes to choose from. Parking was on street, but was not a problem to find a space right outside the front door. Magda was very welcoming and we personally cannot wait to go back!! Cannot recommend this place enough.
- A lovely guest house just a short walk from the town centre. Very warm and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent and there was so much of it we were worried that what we didn’t eat would be wasted. We will certainly come back.
- The breakfast was outstanding, a huge spread of meats, cheeses, breads, jams, pastries, eggs, bacon, coffee, tea…the works to keep us going until late in the afternoon! Very comfortable place in walking distance from the main attractions in town.
B&B Bij d’n Ollander
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B Bij d’n Ollander offers accommodations in Wervik, just 31 miles from Bruges.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lille is 10 miles from B&B Bij d’n Ollander, and Ieper is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Everything the host was excellent ,very kind and helpful.
- Top marks for the welcome, for helping me with my luggage and for giving me a lift to the station when I left. That is excellent service. The location was good with everything in walking distance, including the French border! There was a fine bar opposite the station which opened late, about the only place that did, apart from on Saturday evening. There’s a beautiful park by the river and attractions include a tobacco museum. Only in Belgium would you get a tobacco museum! There were also two old windmills. The main reason I stayed there was to visit Ieper but it was a fine place in its own right. There’s a lovely church by the river. Cross the bridge over the river and you’re in France. The kitchen was well equipped and met my basic needs for making my own breakfast. The bathroom was clean and everything worked. The bedroom had a lot of room and an interesting selection of books, mostly in Dutch. I was impressed that you could receive BBC on my radio.
L’accueil et le confort.
Les alentours agréables pour se promener.
- Enorm gastvrij. Begaan met ons en onze zoon! Ontbijt was echt leuk, geen uitgebreide bedoening, maar zoals je thuis zou ontbijten op zondagochtend!kamers en lakens waren proper.
De ligging is goed, zeer kort bij centrum van Wervik en zeer goed bereikbaar.
Het roereitje bij het ontbijt was een meevaller.
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, De Kouterhoeve offers accommodations in Moorslede, just 23 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and Nintendo Wii. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Ski equipment is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Lille is 18 miles from De Kouterhoeve, and Ghent is 30 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 23 miles away.
- Clean, modern, quiet, spacious private space. Good TV selection, good WiFi. Friendly helpful people. Communal area with pool table, darts, a bar stocked with a selection of beers available to buy. Plenty of space to park the car. Plenty of internal garage storage space for bicycles.
- The host was amazing, could not do enough to help you. The apartment was huge, better than described or in the photos. Would stay here again every time when in this area
- Lindsay was a gracious host. The accommodations are amazing and very spacious. We loved the waterbed and the fresh eggs in the morning from her farm. The common area with the pool table was a great place to spend time in the evening and the selection of local beer was very much appreciated. We travelled around Europe for 5 1/2 weeks and this was one of the two best places that we stayed. We would love to come back and will recommend this place to anyone travelling to Belgium.
- great apartment well furnished with plenty of space. beautiful surroundings and nice and quiet
- The water bed, the chicken eggs, the space, the location
B&B Laurus is located in Ieper, just 28 miles from Bruges.All rooms come with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Lille is 15 miles from B&B Laurus, and Oostende is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The hosts are charming and very welcoming. The accommodation is spacious, warm and quiet and the walk-in shower is one of the best I’ve encountered in a B&B. Breakfast is amazing – you could eat enough to keep you going all day! .
- Warm welcome; large comfortable bed; good blackout; excellent breakfast; sweet dog.
- Perfect base for our trip to Ypres for the Silent City events at Tyne Cot
- The accommodation was lovely, a cosy modern en-suite room off the rear courtyard, really comfy bed!
Very friendly and courteous hosts, who spoke good English.
Completely silent and dark room, and huge firm bed, for great sleep.
Breakfast a Banquet: 6 tropical fruits, 4 cold meats, 4 cheeses, 4 yogurts, 5 cereals, 5 home-made jams, 6 different rolls/croissants/breads…. + scrambled eggs, juice, coffee etc…
Lovely friendly dog; horse in field at end of garden…
B&B Holiday Home Heksescheure
B&B Holiday Home Heksescheure offers accommodations in Beselare. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bruges is 26 miles from B&B Holiday Home Heksescheure, and Lille is 15 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The house was huge. It had plenty of character and the owners were very accommodating. The house was very close to a local bakery and shop. The town had lots of lovely pubs and restaurants. There were extra things in the rooms such as body wash, dressing gowns and hand cream. The t.v. was in English so we could catch up in the evening. And there was Wi-Fi. The grounds of the house were beautiful.
- A warm welcome, good local tourist advice. Good sized family rooms. Breakfast included
- Thank you for a lovely stay. The family room was perfect for our larger family and the beds were very comfortable. Jan was friendly and knowledgeable and provided an excellent breakfast. If we are able to return to the area I would love to stay for more than one night.
- Very friendly owner with excellent service, especially the breakfast which I found awesome with fresh bakeries, fruits and eggs every day. The family room was very comfortable and everybody managed to rest and sleep well.
- Gorgeous farmhouse overlooking the fields on the outskirts of Ypres. Very modern inside, comfortable room, great continental breakfast and the foosball table was a bonus! Jan was very helpful, easy to communicate with before we arrived and happy to stay up to accommodate our late arrival. Would definitely recommend.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Comines Hainaut Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Comines Hainaut Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Comines Hainaut Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Comines Hainaut Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!