10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Comblain-au-pont Liege Province:
B&B Les Vieilles Pierres
Located in Comblain-au-Pont, 26 miles from Maastricht, B&B Les Vieilles Pierres features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Aachen is 30 miles from B&B Les Vieilles Pierres, and Valkenburg is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The host was extremely kind and accommodating – we just adored him and he even let us have breakfast quite late because he knew we were at a wedding the evening before. The bnb itself was very cute, clean, romantic and great views of the countryside – GREAT value for money and highly recommended.
- Zeer gastvrije ontvangst. Charmant huis, gezellige kamer met basisvoorzieningen. Ontbijt is uitstekend: ei, uitstekende ham en kaas, lekker brood en heerlijke zelfgemaakte jam.
- Ontbijt was lekker en vers. De uitbaters zijn super vriendelijk.
- Fantastic personnel très aimable déjeuner très bon
- Een geweldige gastvrijheid van de beheerder die altijd voor je klaarstaat én heerlijke ontbijtjes kan maken.
B&B Petit Chateau Les Tourelles
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, B&B Petit Chateau Les Tourelles is located in Rivage, just 26 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Aachen is 30 miles from Petit Chateau Tourelles, and Valkenburg is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- This is a fantastic place to stay with very warm and welcoming hosts. The property is in a wonderfully secluded location banking the river and on the grounds is a swimming pool for those hot days. We were welcomed on arrival with coffee, tea and cake and to our amazement there is a wonderful wine cellar available to all guests. I would strongly recommend this place.
- Ponies next door, riverside location, fully stocked cellar, some excellent restaurants within a short drive, and the hosts were absolute cuties.
- We had a great time there, the place is just wonderful, simple and elegant. The owners are friendly and make you feel home.
- We arrived as strangers but felt we were leaving as friends. The owners are a lovely couple and made us very welcome.
- Couldn’t have been better: the room was beautifully decorated, the breakfast was delicious and copious, and the hosts were extremely welcoming. Would not hesitate to recommend to others!
B&B La Buissonniere
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, B&B La Buissonniere is located in Xhoris in the region of Liege Province, just 28 miles from Maastricht.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Aachen is 31 miles from B&B La Buissonniere, and Valkenburg is 31 miles away. Liege Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Host was friendly and prepared the property with little advance notice. Very nice place to stay the nigjt with fast internet is a plus.
- the host was charming and the location gorgeous. Very personal touch, the room was nice, and the breakfast – continental but good. The swimming pool was a delight and the host allowed us to spend the afternoon after our stay by the pool.
- Just perfect. Warm welcome from a very helpfull owner. Nice clean room with a good bed. Everything as good as new. I liked that they kept the old details of the house with the renovation. The owner can help you with anything you like, for example a restaurant recommedation and reservation. Very helpfull and kind. The breakfast was perfect, almost all house made. In price quality spoken, outstanding!
- Nice room, good breakfast and a nice personal touch.
- Prachtige omgeving, keurig onderhouden. Jacuzzi op een geweldige plek met een glas champagne van het huis. Ontbijt super en veel huisgemaakte heerlijke producten. Absolute aanrader!
La lune en bulles
La lune en bulles offers accommodations in Presseux. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Maastricht is 25 miles from La lune en bulles, and Aachen is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 12 miles from La lune en bulles.
- Gorgious comfy rooms in a beautiful setting, the owners are wonderful people, great breakfast at low price. An absolute place to recommend and to go back to!
- The room with a bath was designed very beatifully. The host is very friendly and helpful. One of the nicest things were the amazing various kind of home made jams at the breakfast. I strongly recommend!
- The welcome was very warm and friendly. We immediately felt at ease and relaxed.
- The hosts just went the extra mile to ensure we had everything we needed. Every morning breakfast was different, featuring local and home made produce. Times for breakfast were very flexible and ready for us at our chosen time
Superb fresh orange juice and excellent coffee!
The welcome was great and nothing was too much trouble.
A very relaxed and enjoyable stay in an idyllic setting.
B&B A l’Ombre du Tilleul
One of our top picks in Aywaille.B&B A l’Ombre du Tilleul offers accommodations in Aywaille. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Maastricht is 27 miles from B&B A l’Ombre du Tilleul, and Aachen is 29 miles away. Liege Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- very friendly host, excellent rich breakfast, local products, large room, quiet surrounding
- Beautiful old converted barn. Very clean accommodation . Lovely breakfast and amazing hosts . Would recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone . Really worth the visit and will definitely go back and recommended to friends
- Great place to stay in a lovely 300 year-old, beautifully converted barn. We slept well in our very comfortable and spacious room. Plenty of space to relax inside and out. Our breakfast was amazing with lots of choice. Hostess very friendly and welcoming. We would definitely recommend this excellent B&B.
- Lovely hosts. Very understanding that we were late which was due to our not realising the distance from Rotterdam. Very comfortable bed. Unique property. Good breakfast.
The hole picture was right, remodeled barn with many original features well fitted kitchen with all kind of appliances and other houshold materials separete diningroom
seperate living and playroom with biljart and boardgames. bed rooms and bath verry good.
breakfast just very good
B&B La Bonne Auberge
B&B La Bonne Auberge is located in Hamoir, 30 miles from Maastricht and 15 miles from Liège.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.Durbuy is 6 miles from B&B La Bonne Auberge, and Spa is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Great ambiance and fantastic hospitable hosts. One of these places you almost want to give a poor rating just to keep the secret to yourself 😉
- Amazing place. We wish we could stay. 100% clean, top owner, top interior. If you talk about cosy and romantic, well, they nailed it. Big thank you
- Super ontbijt met zelfgemaakte confituren en diverse broodsoorten, antiek servies met authentiek setjes per tafel, smakelijk avondeten. +prachtige wandelroutes
- Le petit-déjeuner est incroyable: Pain confitures, yaourt, cakes maison… Goût unique et exceptionnel ! Et quelle gentillesse et quelle humilité ! Discret et attentionné …
Prachtig interieur, zeer vriendelijke gastheer en heel lekker ontbijt (vers fruit, eitje, yoghourt, beleg, diverse broodjes,…). Een aanrader! Goed bed, moderne douche,…
Gratis parking in de omgeving. Leuke wandelingen voor met de hond in de bossen.
B&B Au Coeur de Villers
Showcasing a playground and terrace, B&B Au Coeur de Villers is located in Villers-Sainte-Gertrude in the region of Luxembourg Belgique. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Liège is 20 miles from B&B Au Coeur de Villers, and Durbuy is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 20 miles from B&B Au Coeur de Villers.
- Frederik is a very welcoming host and has an eye for detail. The property is very welcoming and has a cosy feel. We are already making plans to come back.
- Breakfast was lovely, the location was great and very peaceful. We had a key so could come and go as we pleased. Nearby village had some great restaurants and bars. Frederick was great and we both loved our stay. Will definitely visit again!
- Frederik did heat-up the apartment before we checked in. Very nice, as the outdoor temperature (although 100% summer) was only 14ºC. Beautiful surroundings.
- The host was very friendly, nice and flexibel considering eg. the times of signing in and out. The place and the area in general is beautiful and peaceful.
- Our stay here was very nice, we were looking for a quiet place to relax with lots of nature and that is exactly what we got. Frederik is an excellent host, very kind and gives good information about the region. The room was very clean and the view very calming.
B&B-Restaurant Porte de la Lienne
Showcasing a playground and ski storage, B&B-Restaurant Porte de la Lienne is located in Stoumont in the region of Liege Province, just 30 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Aachen is 28 miles from B&B-Restaurant Porte de la Lienne, and Liège is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from B&B-Restaurant Porte de la Lienne.
- You can feel the atmosphere of the very old building (1880!). Friendly and responsive personnel.
- Good location, very nice and welcoming hosts, good breakfast and tasty food in restaurant.
- Nice and helpful owners. Beautiful surroundings, quiet place apart from some traffic. Decoration of the rooms, hallway and restaurant is done with an eye for detail in old style. The room was clean. New bathroom. The b&b is situated nicely to see some of the touristic highlights of the Ardennes, but also if you like to explore the natural surroundings. It would be nice if the train still stopped here…
- This old railway station has been nicely converted into a small hotel with excellent restaurant. Countryside location.
- Very nice hotel and perfect service ! Very nice people !
Studio Sur Pierri
Located in Louveigné, 22 miles from Maastricht, Studio Sur Pierri features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aachen is 24 miles from Studio Sur Pierri, and Valkenburg is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 13 miles from Studio Sur Pierri.
- The room was spacious, private and comfortable, with a nice view. Breakfast was tasty with lots of choice and the host was lovely.
the location is in a lovely small village, great spot for day trips in the Ardennes.
Monique was a lovely host and attended to all our needs (and was very patient with the little girls). The view form the windows is like a postcard. The house is spotless clean and tidy.
De ontvangst door de gastvrouw was zeer aangenaam met een leuk gesprek en een biertje bij aankomst.
De kamer was tiptop en brandschoon.
Vloerverwarming in de badkamer was erg verassend en aangenaam!
Heel lekker uitgebreid ontbijt
Heel warm onthaal en vriendelijke uitbaatster
Rustig gelegen met mooi uitzicht
- Sehr wohnlich eingerichtet, toller Ausblick. Sehr ruhig. Das Frühstück ist sehr zu empfehlen, es ist mit viel Liebe zubereitet. Eine tolle Gastgeberin, die sich gern nach unseren Wünschen erkundigte ohne aufdringlich zu sein! Auch unsere beiden Hunde waren sehr willkommen.
B&B Les Oiseaux de Passage
Located in Harre, 21 miles from Liège, B&B Les Oiseaux de Passage features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Durbuy is 9 miles from B&B Oiseaux Passage, and Monschau is 29 miles away. Liege Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Ms. Adam is the most hospitable hostess you can imagine. You’ll feel right at home from the moment you enter, and almost family by the time you leave.
- Everything was super. We were received by the owner in a super friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The landlady gave us very good tips for restaurants and things to do, and we were even offered to borrow caps when we forgot our own for a kayaking trip on a sunny day. The room was nice and cool, even when it was 30 deg. outside. The breakfast was super, with homemade bread & jam and the best croissants. The place has a great garden with a large garden just for the guests, with some comfortable stretchers and chairs to relax in after a day of hiking/kayakking/siteseeing.
- Location wise it is really quiet and peaceful. The room was comfortable with a warm hommy feel but at the same time luxe. The breakfast was plentiful and with fresh tasty produce. Lastly the owners are really friendly and welcoming.
- The B&B is owned by a very friendly couple. The house is situated in a very small village, close to a nice forest. The home-made breakfast was amazing 🙂
- Very quiet location. Tasteful decoration. Cosy. Very friendly hostess. Great breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Comblain-au-pont Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!