10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cockaifagne Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Cockaifagne Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cockaifagne Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cockaifagne Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cockaifagne Liege Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cockaifagne Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cockaifagne Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cockaifagne Liege Province:
Orée des Fagnes
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Orée des Fagnes is located in Cockaifagne in the region of Liege Province. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Maastricht is 28 miles from Orée des Fagnes, and Aachen is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 24 miles from Orée des Fagnes.
- Nice house, very beautiful location, clean and comfortable. Good breakfast. Wonderful to take a swim in the (very cold) pool 🙂
The bedroom was very clean and tidy, a new renovated bathroom, beautiful grounds and food The couple were very helpful and even recommend a beautiful restaurant that is hidden away and the food was fantastic.
Emily is still learning English but for only learning it for a year, we found she spoke it brilliantly. a really nice home family atmosphere. xx
- Nice location to walk, the owners are friendly and smiling
- Beautiful home, lovely garden and pool area, extremely friendly owners and great breakfast with local produce and home made jams. All in all a very comfortable and relaxing place to use as a base for the surrounding area.
- amazing property, friendly hosts, good breakfast, enjoyable and quite surroundings, recommend to everyone
B&B Au Coq en Pate
One of our best sellers in Jalhay! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Au Coq en Pate is located in Jalhay in the region of Liege Province, just 25 miles from Maastricht.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Aachen is 18 miles from B&B Au Coq en Pate, and Valkenburg is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 24 miles from the property.
The host met us on arrival, and though there was a bit of a language barrier, she was very welcoming and helped us to find a good place to get some dinner.
As many other reviewers pointed out, breakfast was an impressive spread, filled with at least a dozen different flavors of homemade jam.
- The shower is good and there is no limit to the warm water. The location of the apartment is very convenient as it is central to all the good places you like to visit. The breakfast is good and all basics are there . The lady of the house does her best, despite the language barrier, what we appreciated.
Good breakfast with enough options to please even a difficult eater.
Great view from the room! Especially as it had snowed 🙂
Great plus is that you receive your own homekey, which means you can enter and leave the B&B as you please.
- Large appartment, well furnished, pleasant host, wonderful breakfast!
- We received a warm and friendly welcome from the lady who runs the B&B, and communication was not a problem because she spoke a mixture of French and English. The room was clean and nicely decorated, had a huge bed, tea and coffee making facilities and an abundance of towels. Cotton buds and cotton wool pads were also provided in the bathroom which was a nice touch, and there were even slippers for guests in the hallway. Breakfast was a very generous spread of breads, meats, cheeses, fruit, pastries, homemade jams, yoghurts and many teas to choose from. There was also the option of a boiled egg. The B&B was located in beautiful countryside and was very quiet and peaceful. It is near Remouchamps which is well worth a visit for its fantastic caves, and also near to Spa. The hostess gave us walking routes and recommended places to eat. We only stayed for a couple of nights as a stopover but wished we had stayed longer to explore the area.
- The host met us on arrival, and though there was a bit of a language barrier, she was very welcoming and helped us to find a good place to get some dinner.
B&B Le Petit Normand
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B Le Petit Normand offers pet-friendly accommodations in Jalhay, just 26 miles from Maastricht. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aachen is 19 miles from B&B Le Petit Normand, and Valkenburg is 25 miles away. Liege Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- the location is great for the area we wanted to visit, the room is spacious and has all you need, the WIFI is sometimes difficult but was most of the time working, the breakfast is great and all is fresh, the dinner is very tasty and has a surprising menu, the wines are excellent. All this is located in a very quiet area.
- Eric and Sandra are very hospitable hosts, a pleasure to talk to. Breakfasts were superb. Their restaurant is actually open in the weekends! Food was well prepared and we simply had nothing to complain about! It’s only a short drive to Spa, and a couple of minutes away from the motorway network.
- Nice, spacious and comfortable rooms. Warm welcome. In a very quiet valley. Very good evening meal.
We were very well looked after and made feel at home. Lovely forest location near a burn. Walks start directly from the hotel. Enjoyed the large bathroom and the super breakfast.
The owner is a well known retired chef. Dinner is served during the w.e only.
- We arrived on a cold wet day.greeted by friendly owners,room was nice and warm.we ate there in the evening and was blown away with the price quality of the food.was superb..enjoyed a good nights sleep and an excellent breakfast.will sure stay again
B&B Aux Fagnoux
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, B&B Aux Fagnoux is located in Sart-lez-Spa in the region of Liege Province, just 27 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Aachen is 20 miles from B&B Aux Fagnoux, and Valkenburg is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 24 miles from B&B Aux Fagnoux.
Spacious 2-floor apartment with huge bedroom and very comfortable extra large bed
An underfloor heating system that makes you forget it is almost zero degrees Celsius outside…
Excellent homemade breakfast
Very friendly and warm owners
- Very good breakfast. Very friendly people (I came by car – without winter tires – but is snowed a little bit that night and the owners brought me with their car to the location where I had to give a training).
The apartment is very spacious, nice modern with lots of light and air through the various windows. We were made very welcome by Florence. The big double bed is comfortable.. The extensive breakfast was excellent, prepped with a lot of care and served in the dining room.
The location is close by Haute Fagnes and in the middle of many hiking trails and major tourist attractions of the Spa area. Thank you for a lovely 3 night stay
- The place was very comfortable, nicely decorated and clean! Hosts were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend for a quiet trip in the nature, as it is very well located in the Ardennes.
- A very friendly welcome, nothing was too much trouble. Accommodation & Breakfast was perfect.
- Spacious 2-floor apartment with huge bedroom and very comfortable extra large bed
B&B La Villa d’Olne
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the pool, B&B La Villa d’Olne is located in Spa. The bed and breakfast has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Maastricht is 26 miles from B&B La Villa d’Olne, and Aachen is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from B&B La Villa d’Olne.
- nice place to relax . beautiful wellness , extraordinary breakfast
- Ambience was like a palace. Royal experience. Awesome spa facilities. You can find high quality products everywhere from the tea bags to bathroom freshener everything was of high quality. Jus loved this place.
- This is an amazing place, very beautiful Villa with amazing Spa, game rooms, etc. We had an amazing time.
- Everything was amazing, I felt like I was in a fairy tale. Everything you need is in this B&B — indoor pool & Sauna was just amazing (no other guests were there when we were there so we could use it privately). Great location, great staff, great building & garden. Will definitely stay here again in the near future.
- The pool&sauna where the best and alway’s accessible!
B&B Le Bois Dormant
One of our best sellers in Spa! Le Bois Dormant is a century old house in a secluded forest setting only a 5 minute drive from Spa. It overlooks the Foyer de Charité Castle and features free Wi-Fi.The 2 rooms at this intimate bed and breakfast include a TV and DVD player. Each room has views of the forest or castle and modern bathroom facilities with a shower or spa.Thermes de Spa is less than 3 miles away. The Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps is a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Le Bois is less than half an hour by car from Hautes Fagnes-Eifel Nature Reserve.Guests can relax in the large landscaped garden which has several seating areas and barbecue facilities. The woodland surrounding Le Bois Dormant offers many hiking trails and bike routes.
Really homey feeling, comfortable location, close to the Spa thermes.
Perfect for a romantic getaway. Amazing breakfast, prepared by the host/Claudine.
Place is decorated with cool stuff from all around the world. This is how a B&B is done. I will come back during an other season, perhaps winter. to combine with nice walks in the Ardennes
- The breakfast was a great selection of local foods and home made jams. A great start to the day!
- Excellent breakfast, beautiful ensuite room, lovely friendly host
- Facilities clean, well maintained. The propriétaire was great, nice and very accommodating.
It was like a home away from home. My host Claudine Pirotte was very helpful, polite, friendly and accommodating. Went out of her way to accommodate those fact that my work required early starts.
It was a wonderful quite location in beautiful countryside.
- Really homey feeling, comfortable location, close to the Spa thermes.
B&B Au coin des sources
Located in Sart-lez-Spa in the region of Liege Province, 25 miles from Maastricht, B&B Au coin des sources features a playground and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Aachen is 19 miles from B&B Au coin des sources, and Valkenburg is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from B&B Au coin des sources.
- Great breakfast! Very nice and cosy place to stay! Very calm as well!
- Very nice host. Beautiful home and room! Very great breakfast.
- The owner are really friendly and room is nice and clean..
We where welcomed by the mother in law of the owner. Great lady, welcoming and kind. The owner is a bit more strict but still very nice guy and tries to help you with anything what so ever.
*Very easy to park in front of the house (the house you probably search for there is no sign on the building and it may seem you visit a local)
*Its very nice cause not many people, they only rent 2 rooms (so max 1 other family there)
*you can have breakfast when you want, and where you want for example in the room (He even counted in the fact i am a vegan, got soya milk very kind and considerend of the owner). I dont expect people to do that.
*Very nice accomodation for a great price
*Good location (*go to caves of remouchamps, or Valley de la hoegne, beautifull!20min car drive)
- Well located in a lovely quiet area but close to the motorway. nice accommodation with parking spaces, comfortable rooms, friendly helpful staff,good breakfast. We would stay there again. Good restaurant recommendation nearby.
B&B Le Clos du Lac
B&B Le Clos du Lac is located in Sart-lez-Spa, 26 miles from Maastricht and 20 miles from Aachen. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Valkenburg is 25 miles from B&B Le Clos du Lac, and Liège is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Owner is very friendly and helpful. Location is very picturesque and ideal as a base for driving or walking holiday. Lounge area and garden are great places to relax. Everything is very clean.
- Location was great for spa francorchamps. Was a beautiful location with great restaurants nearby
- The venue was in a good position for a visit to the Spa area although not suitable for a long stay
- Close to race circuit and town of Spa. Beautiful quiet surroundings. The owner, Daniel was great. Good breakfast. Short walk to lake and good restaurants.
- Lovely hospitality, really friendly and helpful! Nice breakfast in the morning and great location! Really good value for money!! Simple accommodation but everything you need!
B&B Les Nénuphars
One of our best sellers in Sart-lez-Spa! Just outside the charming town of Spa, this small B&B offers 2 stylish, comfortable guest accommodations with their own entrance and a large private garden. Benefit from free Wi-Fi.Les Nénuphars offers rooms with extra large beds and luxurious bathrooms with a rain shower. Wake up each morning with a free breakfast buffet and taste fresh regional products.Enjoy hospitality and personal service in this homey residence in the heart of the Ardennes.
Gorgeous little B&B!!! What really made our stay was the owner Anja… She was excellent.
Awesome breakfast and plenty of it, very important when you have a mammoth apertite like mine…
- Breakfast was excellent and the bed super comfortable!
- Location next to the lake, very friendly owner, comfortable room
- Clean, great place and view, very friendly, good breakfast and comfortable bed!
My sister and I stayed in the studio for two nights. Leading up to our stay, Anja was always available and very accommodating when we changed our arrival time last minute.
The studio was modern, luxurious, and has floor-to-ceiling windows with gorgeous views of the spacious backyard, the lake, and the hills. Breakfast was exceptional.
The b&b is conveniently located and just a few minutes away on foot from a number of restaurants and hiking routes. When we got caught in a downpour at dinner, Anja called to ask if we needed a ride back to the b&b—we were very pleasantly surprised by such kindness, and it is clear that this b&b is run with love and care.
Highly recommended, would definitely stay again.
- Gorgeous little B&B!!! What really made our stay was the owner Anja… She was excellent.
B&B La Raveline
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, B&B La Raveline is located in Sart-lez-Spa in the region of Liege Province, just 26 miles from Maastricht. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Aachen is 21 miles from B&B La Raveline, and Valkenburg is 25 miles away. Liege Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Owner of the property. Swimming Pool and garden area was nice. Breakfast was good. The surroundings of the property in the country side with great views.
- The accommodation is located not far from Spa city and from other beautiful places. The most impressive was the landscape which during the Christmas holidays looks like in the old ages. The property is amazing, well equipped and very clean. The owner was very pleasant and he did the best for us to fell welcomed. The breakfast was also a good thing for the morning.
- It is a beautiful house in a very quiet neighbourhood. Sabrina was very nice and welcoming.
- Friendly owner, excellent breakfast, personal service. Quiet location.
- Nous avons passé un week-end de Pâques fabuleux dans cette jolie villa moderne. La chambre et sa literie était confortable et dotée d’une belle salle de bains en pierre bleue avec douche et baignoire. L’accueil et le copieux petit déjeuner avec vue sur le jardin et la nature à perte de vue étaient le bonus. A refaire l’été pour profiter du jardin et de sa piscine.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cockaifagne Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cockaifagne Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cockaifagne Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cockaifagne Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!