10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cobble Hill Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Cobble Hill Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cobble Hill Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cobble Hill Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cobble Hill Vancouver Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cobble Hill Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cobble Hill Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cobble Hill Vancouver Island:
With beautiful views of the Strait of Georgia, this Mill Bay bed and breakfast features a lush garden. Its suite includes a spa-style bathroom with a rain shower and body jets.A private patio and hardwood floors are found in the elegant suite of the Bayview B&B. A 32-inch flat-screen TV, full kitchenette and free Wi-Fi are also included.Breakfast at the Bayview can be enjoyed in the guests’ rooms. A barbeque grill are also available for guests to cook out.Bamberton Provincial Park is less than 3.7 miles from the bed and breakfast. Shawnigan Lake is 16 minutes away.
- Lovely place to stay. We had two rooms. Lovely fresh breakfasts. Hosts were really friendly and helpful.
- People were very nice. Room was very comfortable. Good breakfast.
Generous and flexible hosts. Chickens and baby turkey chicks added to the appeal.
Fabulous garden. Amazing bathroom with new fangled multiple shower heads.
- Our host was kind and courteous. The room was clean and large. We had a friend join us and the host was able to find a room for her.
- Beautiful location and surroundings. Excellent hosts with lots of tips and suggestions on how to get the best from their location on Vancouver Island
Mill Bay Shores Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Mill Bay Shores Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Mill Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Victoria is 17 miles from Mill Bay Shores Bed and Breakfast, and Sidney is 7 miles from the property. Victoria Airport is 6 miles away.
- Excellent breakfast and the owner was so friendly.
Ladies were very friendly
Location was ideal
I thought it was very sweet they packed me a beautiful GF breakfast to take with me because I left early in the morning
I would stay here again
- Elke was a wonderful host and made our holiday trip feel special!
- Absolutely everything Les met me as I came in late and made my stay the best Seriously this place is amazing
- 3 different lounge areas of the house available for you to read/ feel At home. Comfy bed, lovely bathroom, with guest robe. Beautiful access through the garden to walk on the beach
Ruthie’s Roost B&B
Nestled in the forest in Mill Bay, British Columbia, this bed and breakfast is 19 kilometres from City of Totems. Comfortably furnished, each room includes free WiFi.Boasting lush forest views, all rooms at Ruthie’s Roost B&B include an elegant wrought iron or wood bed. Guests can relax in the provided seating area. 3 shared bathrooms are provided for guests’ convenience..Guests can relax in the spacious lounge complete with a wood stove and large floor-to-ceiling windows. A wrap-around deck offers a place to enjoy the great outdoors.The Chemainus Theatre is 36 kilometres from Ruthie’s Roost B&B. Duncan Totem Pole and the Train Museum are 17 minutes’ drive away.
- Ruth is a charming hostess. Breakfast was prepared on a wood burning stove. Forest surrounds the B&B and her property is a jewel. It was a bit hard to find the sign for her B&B but that’s because of sign regulations.
- Wonderful, secluded site. Accommodation spacious. Ruthie’s great!
- The host (Ruthie) was very friendly and welcoming, and the breakfast was excellent.
Ruthie is the heart of this bnb. She loves her guests, cooking for them and suggesting places of interest to visit in the area.
The home is comfortable and even though bathrooms were shared it was no problem at all. The place is spotless and beds cozy. Breakfast was wonderful, plentiful and cooked on her wood stove. We enjoyed lingering over coffee to visit at her large kitchen table. Unique wonderful experience.
Best part — Ruthie herself; amazing lady!
Also excellent breakfast.
Shawnigan Suite B & B
One of our best sellers in Shawnigan Lake! Shawnigan Suite B & B is located in Shawnigan Lake, just 19 miles from Victoria.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sidney is 10 miles from Shawnigan Suite B & B, and Friday Harbor is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 9 miles from Shawnigan Suite B & B.
- Great space. Wonderful hosts. Definitely coming back sometime…
- Haven’t eaten out much, but options were appealing and host had a good number to recommend.
- The owners…..they gave us useful information, restaurants , wineries
- Bed was very comfortable and the surroundings were quiet and beautiful.
- Property was lovely and hosts very welcoming. Two rooms downstairs with sitting room worked great for two couples.
Shawnigan Vacations BnB
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Shawnigan Vacations BnB offers accommodations in Shawnigan Lake. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Victoria is 19 miles from Shawnigan Vacations BnB , and Sidney is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 9 miles from Shawnigan Vacations BnB.
- There was a lot to like. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, there is a living room just for guests, lots of choice for breakfast. Hosts are welcoming and attentive.
- Quiet residential neighbourhood location, very large comfortable rooms.
- Our hosts Derek and Janet are most hospitable, helpful, and goes above and beyond to make us feel “at home”. Everything is above and beyond! Very comfortable beds and excellent breakfast!
- The rooms were very large, sitting room and eating room were nice. Breakfast was very filling with lots to choose from. But the host and hostess was what made it special.
- Our Host was very efficient and friendly and as we stayed two nights went out and got us decaffedinated coffee as it is a medical necessity for one of us.
By the Sea BnB, Sidney Victoria BC
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a view of Bazan Bay, this bed and breakfast in Sidney, British Columbia, is on the Galloping Goose bike trail and is 2.5 miles from Victoria Airport. Free in-room Wi-Fi is included.A private bathroom is available when booking a room at By the Sea B and B, Sidney Victoria BC. An ocean view can also be enjoyed from guest rooms.A garden and barbecue facilities are also available to all guests at this Sidney B&B.By the Sea B and B is a 10-minute drive from John Dean Provincial Park. Victoria is a 10-minute drive away and the Inner Harbour is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- We knew we wouldn’t be getting a full breakfast because it was off season, but we were pleasantly surprised by the croissants and lovely yogurt and fruit cup.
- Breakfasts were small, but tasty and healthy — they supplied nutritious calories that kept us going till lunchtime. We could make tea or coffee at anytime, but the hostess supplied us with it and cookies when we returned from our jaunts. There was a kitchen just outside our door where we could keep foods in the fridge and heat them in the microwave (dishes and cutlery supplied). There was an beautiful outdoor garden area that visitors could use in summer, but weather was cool and snowy (not typical) when we were there. Crossing the road and walking down to the dog park where we could access the beach was not difficult in winter.
- Accommodations were very well laid out and Comfortable.
- Breakfast was interesting, also endless tea or coffee and great service..the bed was fab, the house was gorgeous and Wendy just delightful and soooo helpful
- Yes and the bagels were great too the bed was very comfortable and there were both fluffy and thinner pillows!
Shawnigan Lake Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Shawnigan Lake Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Shawnigan Lake, just 20 miles from Victoria. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.Sidney is 11 miles from Shawnigan Lake Bed and Breakfast, and Friday Harbor is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 9 miles from Shawnigan Lake Bed and Breakfast.
- The perfect stop for your first leg on the Cowichan Valley Trail the pizza place right around the corner is outstanding also there is probably the coolest bike repair shop you’ve ever seen right around the corner
Cozy… welcoming feeling…nice bed and matching curtains…
Excellent breakfast and friendly hostess!
The bed was very comfortable and the decor of the room was cozy.
Nice balcony that overlooked woodland full of songbirds to relax.
The breakfast was amazing! Freshly cooked the way we wanted. I had the best omelet on the second day that I can remember.
Gabriele our host was very warm and went out of her way to ensure we had everything we needed for our stay.
I will be back again!
- Really kind host and nice breakfast served in the morning sun
- Gabrielle was a fabulous hostess! Our room was very comfortable, and the breakfasts were scrumptious. We felt so at home. It was a great stay.
Future Friends B&B
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Future Friends B&B is located in Sidney, 16 miles from Victoria and 21 miles from Friday Harbor.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The food was suited perfectly to our tastes. Better than almost any restaurant.
- The couple who own the place are amazing! Extremely friendly and helpful! The food was delicious. Mostly locally grown. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in staying at an extremely cozy well-kept home, owned and run by wonderful people^^*
- We stayed at Future Friends for a single night before catching a flight the next morning. Graham and Jacquie were very friendly hosts, recommending a great fish restaurant for our dinner, and Graham served us a lovely early breakfast so that we could get to the airport on time. Bed was very comfy, and we enjoyed meeting their dogs!
- Hosts were amazing. Room was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and home cooked.
- Graham and Jacquie were most accommodating and friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good.They drove us to ferry in the morning and would have picked us up from the airport. It is an excellent location for both the airport and the ferry to Vancouver and Sydney is an attractive little town.
Inlet Beach House B&B
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Inlet Beach House B&B is located in North Saanich in the region of Vancouver Island, just 18 miles from Victoria.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and canoeing. Sidney is 4.2 miles from Inlet Beach House B&B, and Friday Harbor is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 3.1 miles from Inlet Beach House B&B.
- The breakfasts were delivered to my door every morning. Each one was different and delicious.
- Very nice and friendly stay. Beautiful view and excellent breakfast.
- The welcome from the hosts was great. The location is superb and it is possible to sit in a secluded area overlooking the water watching a range of interesting wildlife pass by.
- We had a fantastic morning of watching the birds from our breakfast table and saw several new species – a real treat with a leisurely breakfast in a beautiful location. Plan to stay more than one night!
- The position of this B&B is amazing, the breakfasts are lovely, the owners are lovely, so quiet, relaxing, very scenic…
Amante Luxury Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Sidney! Featuring free WiFi, Amante Luxury Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Sidney. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or river are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is featured.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for snorkeling.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and canoeing. Victoria is 19 miles from Amante Luxury Bed & Breakfast, and Delta is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 3.1 miles from Amante Luxury Bed & Breakfast.
- If you want luxury, this is the place to stay. Everything is top notch here at Amante Luxury Bed and Breakfast! The breakfast is gourmet and will keep you going til dinner. Hope you wake up hungry because the breakfast is plentiful and absolutely cooked to perfection.
- The bed is comfortable,and the breakfast is truly amazing !!!
- We came on our honeymoon and had an absolutely amazing time! The place was beautiful and the food was absolutely amazing!!! I have quite a few food sensitivities and they were so accomodating! We will definitely be back!!
- Owners were friendly and helpful. Suite was spotless, well laid out and the breakfast delicious!
- We loved everything about this bed and breakfast and would highly recommend it.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cobble Hill Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cobble Hill Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cobble Hill Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cobble Hill Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!