10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ciudad Cariari Heredia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ciudad Cariari Heredia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ciudad Cariari Heredia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ciudad Cariari Heredia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ciudad Cariari Heredia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ciudad Cariari Heredia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ciudad Cariari Heredia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ciudad Cariari Heredia:
Airport Costa Rica B&B
One of our best sellers in Alajuela! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Airport Costa Rica B&B is located in Alajuela in the region of Alajuela, just 9 miles from San José. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Escazú is 7 miles from Airport Costa Rica B&B, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
Airport pick up included
Friendly and secure
Clean with good beds
- Big trees, gardens, dogs, cats, birds and what we like the most is the warm hospitality from the host and her family.
- The owners were very nice and helpful and the room (guesthouse) was very spacious.
- The people at Airport B & B accommodated my every need, from helping arrange transportation to San Jose for a scheduled appointment, ordering food for those days I just wanted to sit and relax in my room, or providing transportation for an early morning flight. I would highly recommend this comfortable B & B to anyone wanting to stay near SJO airport.
Paula picked me up from the airport and then went over and above to help me resolve an issue with a rafting company. If it wasn’t for her help, it would not have been a great entry to Costa Rica. I am so grateful!
Her b&b is lovely. My room was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. The grounds were lovely and the breakfast was great. Highly recommended!!!
- Airport pick up included
Cariari Bed & Breakfast
Located in San José, 5 miles from Alajuela, Cariari Bed & Breakfast features a playground and sun terrace. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 3.7 miles from Cariari Bed & Breakfast, and Heredia is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- It was a great pleasure to spend a day with Mrs Laurie, Myriam, Penny the cat, the 4 dogs and the parrot. Very nice accommodation and place and you feel at home. I enjoyed so much that Mrs Laurie sat in our company to have breakfast all together. The breakfast was rich and varied.
- Laurie was very gracious, and has a beautiful, interesting, very comfortable home. Miriam was terrific, and the food was wonderful!
- Staff and owner were very kind and helpful with suggestions for restaurants and setting up transportation.
Laurie is very good at what she does.
Knows Costa Rica very well. She goes out of her way to welcome u. Miriam,
Laurie!s assistant does an excellent job at breakfast and looking after u, she is excellent!!!
- Miriam is absolutely wonderful and helpful and prepares excellent breakfast. Very close to the airport.
Offering an outdoor pool, Hotel Mango is located in Alajuela, just a 2-minute drive from Juan Santamaria International Airport. It features beautiful tropical gardens and free WiFI and daily breakfast.Each air-conditioned room here includes a cable TV, a fan and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Many overlook the property’s swimming pool or gardens.At Hotel Mango you will find an on-site tour desk that can arrange outings to local sights, with the Poas Volcano located within a 45-minute drive.Casino Fiesta is just 650 feet from the property, while San Jose City Centre can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Free parking is available at the property.
- CONVIENENT TO AIRPORT WITH SHUTTLE. GOOD LOCAL RESTAURANT AROUND THE CORNER.
- It’s location is both good, and bad. Good because it’s close the airport. But bad because it’s built poorly so every noise both outside the hotel and inside the lobby area or hallways are as if they are in your room with you.
Shower worked well
Airconditioner worked well
- The staff was very nice and helpful. The shuttle service to the airport (we needed it at 4 a.m.!) was excellent.
- Unfortunately I could only stay here one night as I had an early flight to catch in the morning. In my brief time there I highly enjoyed the company of the staff, specifically the restaurant employees, Hi Chachi. The property has a great atmosphere with the restaurant on site. It has a shuttle to the airport which makes it a great place to stay when coming or going through the airport. I would definetly stay here again.
Casa María Aeropuerto B&B
One of our top picks in Alajuela – and a guest favorite.
Located in Alajuela, 9 miles from San José, Casa María Aeropuerto B&B features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 7 miles from Casa María Aeropuerto B&B, and Heredia is 5 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Great place with a laid back atmosphere that was clean and modern.
- Casa Maria was perfect for an overnight stay before flying home. My daughter (15) and I arrived in the dark and Dora and her adorable dog “Raar”, were attentive and went above and beyond to make us comfortable, even ordering us food as it was late on Sunday and most restaurants were closed. The room was modern, clean, bright with air con and a up to date bathroom with shower. The site was extremely secure ( two electric gates), and there was someone available at 430 a.m when we checked out. Nothing was too much I highly recommend staying here.
- Very easy check-in. Quiet at night. Arranged for early transport to airport. Clean, nice place.
- Good location, very nice staff, great breakfast. Unique little hotel.
- Breakfast was good. Nice bathrooms. Overall, clean.
La Villa Río Segundo B&B
Located in Alajuela, 9 miles from San José, La Villa Río Segundo B&B features a terrace and views of the pool. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 6 miles from La Villa Río Segundo B&B, and Heredia is 4.3 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was very personal. Owner gave us the option to choose french toast or scramble. Room was very clean, staff was helpful, swimming pool was great for relaxation. They even have a verandah area for book reading.
- Juan Carlos was an amazing host, coming to our room at 4:30am to bring us to our taxi, super friendly and welcoming!
- The room was modest but adequate, breakfast was good and access to the lovely flower garden was a nice surprise. Conveniently close to the airport which was great too. Thanks, we’ll be back. Theresa and Barry
- we stayed there Two nights before leaving costa rica. the rooms are very nice and everythings is perfectly clean! the people there are so nice ans helpful! breakfast and Coffee is also very good und so close to the airport. i really recommend staying there! we felt very comfortable there!!
- Very cute place, nice outside patio area with garden and pool and yummy breakfast!
Dos Palmas Studio Apartments
Located in Alajuela in the region of Alajuela, 9 miles from San José, Dos Palmas Studio Apartments features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Escazú is 7 miles from Dos Palmas Studio Apartments, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Staff war very nice and helpful, rooms spacious, breakfast also very good, close to the airport an its convenient if you have a late arrival or early departure to get to the airport…
- Staff very friendly and helpful getting transportation to airport.
- The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful! The location is also very convenient. Definitely recommended! Juan was very attentive and helpful.
- The coffee was Costa Rican and excellent taste. The owner came out to check on things. The chef was helpful but didn,t speak any English.
- Good for quick overnight stay. Clean, comfortable, good breakfast, and great staff.
Terida Airport B & B
Located in Alajuela, 9 miles from San José, Terida Airport B & B features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Escazú is 7 miles from Terida Airport B & B, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- This place was great! I can’t say enough positive things about it! The room was perfect – super clean, very comfortable and well-appointed. The bathroom was clean and modern and the bed was also very comfortable. The wifi was great and the grounds are just beautiful. The B&B is behind a locked gate with a very nice field and round pavilion building across from it. However, Adriana is what makes the place special. She is kind, friendly, helpful and an amazing chef! The dinner I had at Terida B&B was one of the best I had in Costa Rica! The breakfast was also delicious. On my next trip to Costa Rica, this will be my place to stay near the airport.
- Such nice people who are very accommodating. We brought our own food and they couldn’t have been nicer about it. Gave us plates, cutlery, napkins, etc. Also got up at an inhuman hour to call a taxi for us to get to the airport and they waited outside to make sure it came. Couldn’t have been nicer. Thank you!
- Allajuella area in general can be a bit shady at night. We felt very safe in the property. The owners were really nice and accommodating. Room was clean. Nice garden with seating area. Food in on-site restaurant was excellent.
- So comfortable! They were very accomadating and friendly. Nice and clean as well. Would definitely stay there again.
- Wonderful owners. Very helpful and delicious food beautifully presented.
Mango Boulevard Hotel – Adults Only
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Mango Boulevard is located in San José in the region of San José, just 8 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 2.1 miles from Mango Boulevard, and Heredia is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.2 miles from Mango Boulevard.
- room was clean and bed comfortable to sleep in. Liked the little garden where was able to have breakfast.
nice staff, good Costa Rican breakfast
for us the location was convenient, that’s why we booked it in the first place
good transfer service
the room was sparsely furnished, but good, comfy bed
Room was spacious and clean.
Ensuite bathroom was very nice.
Very comfy bed.
Spacious kitchen if you want to use.
Peace and quiet.
- The person who worked at the front desk was helpful and did his best to help with the inconsistent WiFi connection in my room.
- Bed was comfortable; room was inside away from the street so fairly quiet. The young man managing was a nice guy. Breakfast was o.k. Some fruit and whole wheat toast would have been a nice addition. Good, inexpensive Tico restaurant nearby. Hotel is about 4-5 blocks from U.S. Embassy.
Casa De Las Tias
Casa De Las Tias is located in San José, just 8 miles from Alajuela.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 0.7 miles from Casa De Las Tias, and Heredia is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from Casa De Las Tias.
- If you want to feel welcome and enjoy your trip to Costa Rica stay here. Lovely rooms with pllenty of room, a garden to enjoy ans the friendliest, knowledgeable people as your hosts. You can easily get into the city by public bus or a cheap Uber ride.
- Wonderful attention. Our hosts prepared a special breakfast for us due to our early departure.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts. Wonderful oasis to relax and come back to after a day in hectic traffic.
- Cosy room, nice breakfast, great hosts! Thank you for a very nice stay!
- Xavier and Pilar were about the friendliest, most accommodating hosts you could ever imagine. In the days leading up to our trip I had several questions and Xavier patiently and immediately answered each one–about money, transportation, who would pick us up at airport, etc. This was very kind and helpful. The place is really wonderful: immaculate, surrounded by old hardwood everywhere, delicious breakfast. But the best part of staying here is you get to meet this wonderful couple. What a great introduction for us to the charms of Costa Rica. Highly recommended!
Tigers Den B&B
Tigers Den B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Alajuela is 8 miles from Tigers Den B&B, and Escazú is 1,000 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from Tigers Den B&B.
Escazu is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, nature walks and tranquillity.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ciudad Cariari Heredia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ciudad Cariari Heredia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ciudad Cariari Heredia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ciudad Cariari Heredia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!