10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cinaglio Piedmont – Top Hotel Reviews
Cinaglio Piedmont is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cinaglio Piedmont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cinaglio Piedmont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cinaglio Piedmont. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cinaglio Piedmont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cinaglio Piedmont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cinaglio Piedmont:
B&B La Cà Cita
B&B La Cà Cita is located in Cortazzone, 19 miles from Turin and 19 miles from Alba. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Acqui Terme is 29 miles from B&B La Cà Cita, and Asti is 9 miles away. Turin Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Locanda dai Nonni
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, B&B Locanda dai Nonni is located in Asti in the region of Piemonte, just 22 miles from Turin. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Alba is 19 miles from B&B Locanda dai Nonni, and Acqui Terme is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 28 miles from B&B Locanda dai Nonni.
- Everything. If you are thinking of staying in the Asti area then think no further than this one. Granted it is a little out of the way (10km from Asti) but it is well worth it. Bruna and her daughter (who speaks very good English and lives in the village) are the most welcoming of hosts. When we arrived in the late afternoon we were invited to partake in an aperitivo, which included a lovely wine, cheeses, hams and cakes. The B&B has been refurbished to a very high standard, the breakfast was delightful as are the hosts. There is a good family restaurant in the village (walkable). We loved Locanda dai Nonni and so did the previous guests if the guest book comments were anything to go by.
Lovely B&B run by a charming lady. We felt very warmly welcomed and she couldn’t do enough for us.
The breakfast was great and almost all homemade and gluten free, I miss the cakes now! It was also fantastic having access to the kitchen for water or a snack at all hours as there was no local shop close-by.
The room itself was wonderful, we had a balcony on each side, one of which offered a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside and mountains. There was aircon but it wasn’t needed. Bathroom was brilliant, I used the jacuzzi bath which was a real treat. The place was immaculate and clearly lovingly restored by the family.
We slept very well (great bed) and also enjoyed the garden.
- Bruna is a wonderful host who will make you feel at home. She even got me a last-minute booking for a hairdresser the same day that I was attending a wedding. Super generous breakfast. Highly recommended.
- Extremely Friendly, very clean, fantastic breakfast. Try the local restaurant, it’s great as well!
- Very beautiful breakfast, in UNESCO land for beverage and food, the room is very nice and property are careful people. Clima conditioning air, is good. I often, travel, for my job in Europe, but I NEVER meet people like “Nonni”
Located in Tigliole, 23 miles from Turin, 9Cento features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Alba is 14 miles from 9Cento, and Acqui Terme is 24 miles away. Turin Airport is 30 miles from the property.
We received a very warm welcome from Renato and Giovanna. It was exceptionally hot on the day we arrived and they immediately gave us cold drinks.
The breakfast was unbelievable. Everything home made and utterly delicious. My husband complimented Giovanna and she gave us a take away for our journey!
- Great accommodation in rural Italy. Simply beautiful. Great hosts, beautiful huge house only for guest, great yard in front and forest and nature all around, modernized house with all facilities. Huge breakfast. Real Italian hospitality at best! Gracia tante!
Renato & Joanna great hosts
Breakfast to die for
Clean and comfy room
- Giovanna et Renato nous ont tres bien accueilli, nous nous sommes sentis chez nous, ce fut un passage tres agréable et inoubliable, un vrai regal, tres propre, confortable, et un petit déjeuner avec tous ce qu on voulaient….magnifique.
- arredamento curato e ricercato, bagno perfetto e tutto al meglio; proprietari disponibilissimi e gentili.
- We received a very warm welcome from Renato and Giovanna. It was exceptionally hot on the day we arrived and they immediately gave us cold drinks.
Bricco Dei Ciliegi
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Bricco Dei Ciliegi is located in Cortazzone, just 20 miles from Turin. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Alba is 19 miles from Bricco Dei Ciliegi, and Acqui Terme is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Un posto davvero accogliente nelle colline piemontesi. Camera spaziosa con quell’atmosfera d’altri tempi, tutto assolutamente pulito. Massima disponibilità della proprietaria e ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo!
- La cortesia e affabilità della Signora che ci ha accolto. Un posto veramente bello; speriamo di poterci tornare.
- Ho soggiornato in questo splendido BeB per una settimana con la mia fidanzata (e il cane). Che dire? La pulizia, il silenzio , la tranquillità, la cortesia e la gentilezza regnano sovrane in questo luogo immerso nel verde delle colline del Monferrato. Complimenti alla padrona di casa sempre presente e disponibile, e un grazie particolare al marito Carlo, custode attento dei tesori di quella terra. Torneremo!
- la colazione favolosa e la gentilezza della padrona di casa
La parola d’ordine é relax! Ottimo posto dove stare tranquilli,fare un bel bagno in piscina , prendere il sole e godersi il panorama.
Staff cordialissimo e disponibile ad aiutarti in qualsiasi cosa. Camere comfortevoli e spaziose.
Decisamente un posto ideale per chi ama stare in pace con se stesso.
Lo consiglio a tutti!!!
Al Mobile Antico
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Al Mobile Antico offers accommodations in Camerano Casasco, just 20 miles from Turin.The rooms include a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Alba is 20 miles from Al Mobile Antico, and Acqui Terme is 29 miles away. Turin Airport is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Valle B&B
La Valle B&B offers accommodations in Asti. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Turin is 24 miles from La Valle B&B, and Alba is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- After the city I needed a quiet spot where the dog and I coukd explore the Romanesque country side. This was perfect. Monika is a superb hostess and gets B&B 110% right. I stayed an extra day it was that lovely.
- Great host! Breakfast was perfect. Good location and clean rooms!
- very efficient lady clean excellent breakfast peaceful lovely easy acccess to motorway
- We were there for two nights and had a pleasant stay. Monika, the host, gave us very good advice as to places nearby to visit. She even gave us the number of her cell phone in case we needed help She highly recommended Barolo and La Morra.. We loved both. Our room was super clean and the bed was comfortable. This B and b is located in a very tranquil place but at the same time near the city of Asti. We recommend it.
- The owner was so helpful, friendly and welcoming. The stay gave us a little insight into ‘local life’.
B&B La Valle
B&B La Valle offers accommodations in Montafia. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Turin is 17 miles from B&B La Valle, and Alba is 20 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 22 miles away.
- La gentilezza e disponibilità dell’oste, la tranquillità e la bellezza della casa.
- L accueil a ete incroyable. Les chambres sont immenses et très propre, et nous avions la maison pour nous tous seuls.
Colazione abbondante, le brioches sono confezionate. Nel complesso se la cava benone, materasso un po’ scomodo ma io sono fuori peso e misura, pulizia e cordialità sono ciò che mi aggrada di più in vacanza, e qui ci sono tutti e due.
Immerso nel verde tranquillo, facile da trovare ancje se immerso nella collina.
Struttura accogliente, ben curata, pulita e molto tranquilla.
Proprietario molto cordiale e disponibile. Da tornare di sicuro.
- Struttura pulita e accogliente. Proprietario simpaticissimo e disponibile ad esaudire le richieste.
La Casa di Alice
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, La Casa di Alice offers accommodations in Villa San Secondo, just 22 miles from Turin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Alba is 21 miles from La Casa di Alice, and Acqui Terme is 28 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 27 miles away.
- La cortesia e la gentilezza di Roberta e Alessandro che hanno dimostrato telefonicamente sono state poi riconfermate una volta arrivati presso il loro B&B, un posto delizioso, immerso nelle colline astigiane. La camera era pulitissima e tranquilla, non ci sono rumori che disturbano il relax… Ottenuto anche grazie ai trattamenti della Spa della struttura. Chiedete a Roberta info sui luoghi da visitare e sicuramente non vi lascerà insoddisfatti.
- Il posto è piacevole, lo stabile, una vecchia cascina, è stato ben ristrutturato, riscaldamento molto efficiente, i due proprietari sono persone squisite, gentilissime e molto cordiali. Basterebbero piccole cose per alzare il livello di questo B&B che nell’arredamento e nella biancheria potrebbe essere piu’ curato.
- il paesaggio intorno, la pace e la tranquillita’
- La struttura è molto bella con una splendida vista. Il personale davvero gentile e disponibile. Ci ha trattato davvero molto bene.
- Struttura bellissima, posizione incantevole, beauty farm da sogno, personale preparato e molto gentile, assolutamente da provare!
Pian dij Babi
Featuring free WiFi, Pian dij Babi offers accommodations in Cortanze, just 19 miles from Turin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Alba is 22 miles from Pian dij Babi, and Acqui Terme is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Great hospitality, great location worthwhile a little detour.
- Qualité, authenticité de l’accueil, possibilité de laisser nos bagages en journée après la réservation, cours d’équitation très intéressant.Pratique de l’équitation dans le plus grand respect du cheval.Excellente tarte au petit déjeuner.
- La gentilezza, la disponibilità, pulizia in camera, la colazione.
- la gentilezza dei proprietari, la disponibilità a fornire informazioni turistiche, la possibilità di acquistare i prodotti del loro fondo. camera e colazione Ok
- Colazione, pulizia, località, staff, disponibilità
One of our best sellers in Asti! Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Luna offers accommodations in Asti, just 24 miles from Turin. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Alba is 15 miles from Luna, and Acqui Terme is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- excellent location. Friendly hosts. Perfect to visit Asti and surroundings and to hike
- The owners couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful! When we were confused about the directions to the nearest restaurant, he got in his own car and lead us there. Breakfast was great, rooms were decorated beautifully. So nice and peaceful because it was out in the country.
- The owners were nice and friendly. They didnt speak any English but they tried hard to communicate. It was a nice property it a small village. There was also secure off street parking. Friendly family Labrador who was very please to see us.
- Quiet authentic house great view parking with locked gate. Great old couple nice dog.
- Location. Breakfast. Internet. Room. Bathroom. Cheerful welcome.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cinaglio Piedmont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cinaglio Piedmont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cinaglio Piedmont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cinaglio Piedmont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!