10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cieneguita Guanajuato – Top Hotel Reviews
Cieneguita Guanajuato is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cieneguita Guanajuato. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cieneguita Guanajuato. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cieneguita Guanajuato. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cieneguita Guanajuato right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cieneguita Guanajuato with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cieneguita Guanajuato:
Casa Nube – Guesthouse
Casa Nube – Guesthouse offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.Dolores Hidalgo is 20 miles from Casa Nube – Guesthouse, and Pozos is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 42 miles from Casa Nube – Guesthouse.
- The girl working in this “guesthouse” does his best to help the passenger. There is no other positive thing to say.
- La atencion de Nancy, muy comoda la cama, sin ruidos, limpio
- El trato, la limpieza y la estetica. A tan solo 10 min caminando del centro y la zona muy tranquila
- La atención de Nancy, muy atenta. el lugar extremadamente limpio y muy cómodas las habitaciones . el barrio es muy lindo y queda a 10 min del centro
- el trato del personal fue excelente, las habitaciones muy comodas y super limpias todas las instalaciones
Casa de los Ojeda
Featuring free WiFi, Casa de los Ojeda offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende.Every room has a TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Dolores Hidalgo is 20 miles from Casa de los Ojeda, and Pozos is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 42 miles from Casa de los Ojeda.
No reviews yet.
Casa Corazon De Guadalupe
Casa Corazon De Guadalupe is located in San Miguel de Allende, 20 miles from Dolores Hidalgo and 28 miles from Pozos.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 42 miles from Casa Corazon De Guadalupe.
- Wonderful staff and great property. Big, clean rooms.
- Just being near to downtown. The breakfast was only Nescafe, fruits (only apples and papayas) and standard cakes, no real coffee, no eggs, no bread and so on
- La atencion y servicio al cliente La habitacion es limpia y agradable
- Sergio Jonathan y su gente son maravillosos anfitriones siempre atentos a hacerte la estancia mas comoda
Posada de Luna
Posada Luna is located in downtown San Miguel de Allende and offers free a la carte breakfast, an outdoor swimming pool, on-site parking and free WiFi.All rooms overlook the pool and garden and have satellite TV, a seating area, fan and coffee maker. Posada Luna includes a bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.Posada de Luna has 24-hour reception and it offers tour information and free luggage stores.This bed and breakfast is 1,950 feet from the Parish of San Miguel Archangel and 150 feet from the artisanal market.
- The staff were wonderful and very accommodating. They helped us in so many ways.
- The staff were very friendly and it was very homey. Great breakfast s, but slow. Really great location. Near to everything in San Miguel.
- Great location, walking distance to everything in the Old Town center. Very safe, friendly vibe, and secure parking in the courtyard. Nice fresh Mexican style breakfast. Great value for the money!
- Very nice breakfast, good location, friendly staff.
- We enjoyed our stay so much at Posada de Luna. The staff was so friendly and helpful. They were so cute and took great care of us. There was one staff member who was always there: morning, noon and night. It got to the point that we were worried that he never slept! Our room was very large and comfortable, with a very large closet. The house offers free parking and a delicious full breakfast every morning. It is only a few feet away from the market and a short walk into the historic center. We can’t wait to come back!
Hotel Galería by Casa Oratorio
One of our best sellers in San Miguel de Allende! Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Galería by Casa Oratorio offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende, just 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pozos is 28 miles from Hotel Galería by Casa Oratorio , and Atotonilco is 8 miles from the property. Queretaro International Airport is 41 miles away.
Staff were excellent and location was great.
There is s lot of street noise but I think that would be similar with any hotel so close in.
- the location was really good. The staff was always there to answer questions. They provided us with wine and apples which was nice. Always came back to a nice and clean room. Nice TV. I would stay here again.
- The location was awesome. We were welcomed with a bottle of wine and grapes! Staff is always with a smile and the decoration is beautiful! They offer breakfast but it’s in another place a few minutes walking, don’t expect to much: basic menu and if you want an orange juice or an espresso you must pay for it.
- El estilo decorativo y la gran amabilidad del personal a cargo, por cierto mujeres sencillas de la limpieza. También la recepcionista telefonica.
- la habitacion muy amplia, la cama k.s. confortable y la ubicacion de primera
- Staff were excellent and location was great.
Hotel Casa Oratorio
Located in San Miguel de Allende in the region of Guanajuato, 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo, Hotel Casa Oratorio features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Pozos is 28 miles from Hotel Casa Oratorio, and Atotonilco is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 41 miles from Hotel Casa Oratorio.
- excellent location quiet big rooms beautifully decorated…..rooftop terrace had magnificent view
- In the center, good WiFi and breakfast. Easy going personnel. Lovely terraces. Romantic.
- The staff were very friendly. The hotel is very centrally located, we were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go. The bed was comfortable, room was spacious and all was very clean. They even out a beautiful bouquet of flowers in our room then second day we were there.
- Its location was great, the room and bathroom were clean, and bed was comfortable. Staff are friendly and very helpful. They have a lovely terrace we enjoyed in the evenings.
- Nice large room with a nice view of square and church from our small balcony.
LifePath Center is located in San Miguel de Allende, just 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo.All rooms include a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pozos is 28 miles from LifePath Center, and Atotonilco is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 41 miles from LifePath Center.
The room is big and the bed super comfortable. Location is great.
Staff are super friendly and I have a special mention for the cooks who gave me a delicious breakfast even if it was past 11 am and helped me sewing my ripped trousers last minute before a wedding I was attending that day.
- This hotel was excellent. We did not go for the yoga or meditation but would definitely stay here again. The staff were amazing the breakfast was delicious and the rooms were beautiful, comfortable and clean. We did have massages that were excellent as well! I would highly recommend this retreat centre.
- The location was great, and the staff was friendly and helpful.
- Everything was wonderful: location, facility, staff, view, breakfasts. We loved it and will gladly return.
Location is great
Breakfast is also good although why they want to start service at 9 is beyond me
- The room is big and the bed super comfortable. Location is great.
One of our top picks in San Miguel de Allende.Casa Muuk is located in San Miguel de Allende, 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo and 28 miles from Pozos. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Queretaro International Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Oasis of serenity. Awaken to chirping birds. Lovely site and lovely staff. Very friendly and helpful. Delicious breakfast.
- Perfect parking (can be hell in San Miguel), very good breakfast, central location
Our room was large, beautiful and comfortable!
Breakfasts were great!
- We had a large room with two queen beds – the mattresses were firm and extremely comfortable. There were tile floors in both the room and bathroom, which were both clean, well finished and comfortable. There was a propane catalytic heater for the cold mornings and evenings which we used for a few hours. There was a heat pump which we didn’t use. The main lodge, where breakfast was served, was also large and comfortable. The breakfast was great, starting with warm rolls and coffee, a large plate of fruit and then (in my case) an excellent huevos rancheros. It was located in a quiet neighbourhood and had excellent security. The grounds were very well kept and had a couple of swing seats. The walk to the main square (0.3 KM) was pleasant. Sorry guys, I’m way over, just book it.
- Very nice breakfast in a quiet garden with fresh fruits, coffee, OJ, eggs if you want. Very good daily room cleaning, beds made daily, fluffy white towels. HUGE room with lots of clean closet space, 60” TV. Walk in shower with seat. No bathtub. My 83 year old mom appreciated easy bathing.
Posada Mayahuel is located in San Miguel de Allende, 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo and 28 miles from Pozos.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queretaro International Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Wonderful breakfast, comfortable bed, good location and super helpful staff.
Very friendly staff!! They are eager to help.
Hotel is 10 min walking distance to the Cathedral and 5-8 min distance by taxi to the bus terminal, I suggest taking Uber instead of normal taxi to go from terminal to the hotel since taxi can try to charge more because of short distance.
Staff were very responsive to our concern about noise from the room above, although my husband had to get very angry before an alternative room “magically” appeared.
Beds were very comfortable.
- Bed was very comfortable, breakfast was included and very good, service was wonderful, very clean and quiet
- The staff was great, they’re so kind. The receptions Joan was there pretty much 24 hours helping us with directions taxi where to eat etc. We went for Dia de Los Muertos and we love how close it is to the market Mercado San Juan de Dios. Their breakfast is great they give you a lot of options and fresh squeezed orange juice everyday. We didn’t spend a lot of time in the hotel and we were looking for a low budget place and we got more then we expected. I would definitely come stay here again.
Casa de las Conservas Gold
One of our best sellers in San Miguel de Allende! La Casa De Las Conservas Gold offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find room service and gift shop at the property.Dolores Hidalgo is 21 miles from La Casa De Las Conservas Gold, and Pozos is 28 miles from the property. Queretaro International Airport is 42 miles away.
- Staff was nice Breakfast excellent. Location convenient
Casa de las Conservas is an old building with tons of charm, interesting nooks and crannies, and an interesting history. The building was a warehouse and served as a warehouse for agricultural products during the Spanish days.
The plumbing, electricity,wifi etc., have been upgraded to be the best possible modern with consistent hot showers and wifi. Yet, the building retains its charm.
The service was consistently excellent, the breakfasts delicious. Huge rooms and bathrooms with beautiful Spanish tile There are two 2-bedroom apts in the building as well as the rooms with bath. I highly recommend this B & B. Kathleen
- Daniel, our waiter was so charming and friendly. By the 2nd day, he had our routine down and anticipated our needs. He was a great source of info on local culture and activities around. Manuel, the chef, made a delicious daily breakfast of fruit, yogurt, granola, breads with jam and great eggs!
- The American-style breakfast of fruit, juice, eggs, beans, coffee and roll was excellent. We also ate supper in the hotel restaurant one evening, and it was also delicious. The staff is extremely friendly and always prepared to help out.
The place was great, but a little rustic for my taste, but still nice. The water pressure was not the optimum, so taking a shower was a little rough.
The included breakfast was VERY basic with a small portion, but if you order something different from their menu, then you can use $35 pesos towards the price of the new item. I had Huevos Rancheros and were amazingly good!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cieneguita Guanajuato Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cieneguita Guanajuato to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cieneguita Guanajuato but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cieneguita Guanajuato. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!