10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Chucuito Puno – Top Hotel Reviews
Chucuito Puno is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Chucuito Puno. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chucuito Puno. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chucuito Puno. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Chucuito Puno right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Chucuito Puno with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Chucuito Puno:
La Arboleda Naturaleza y Descanso
La Arboleda Naturaleza y Descanso is located in Chucuito, just 10 miles from Puno. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sariri offers accommodations in Puno. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The staff were so helpful – we had to leave very early for a trip and the staff rushed to provide us with breakfast and a coffee. They also stored our luggage all day free of charge. The room was impeccably clean.
- The staff were wonderful. Wished we could have stay our full stay, unfortunately the water pipes burst. But the lady organised another hostel for no extra charge and also took us there.
- Very friendly staff. Arriving early in the morning, we were allowed to enter the rooms.
- The breakfast was really good. The room was really spacious and quiet. Only a 5 min walk to the plaza. The hostel is kept in very good condition and very clean.
- The comfort is OK, quiet, and the personal fantastic, they help us a lot.
Hostel Homecenter Puno
One of our best sellers in Puno! Hostel Homecenter Puno offers accommodations in Puno.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Inca Manco Capac Airport is 27 miles from the property.
Staff were very nice and friendly, helpful with our luggage and when I had a problem with the wifi
Clean and comfortable rooms, clean private toilets with towels and soap/shampoo
Complimentary brekkie was great – had a good selection of fruit, ham/cheese/avo/bread, juices, tea and coffee
The offer to collect us from the bus station and the
welcome we received at the hostel. They also called for a suitable doctor to address a health problem afflicting my wife.
- The best breakfast in South America . Very helpful staffs .
- Staff, breakfast, let us early check in after arriving by night bus, provide free pick up service from bus terminus to the hostel
- Breakfast is very nice. Staff are nice and helpful with laundry and tour arrangement.
- Staff were very nice and friendly, helpful with our luggage and when I had a problem with the wifi
Featuring free WiFi, Duque Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in Puno. Private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, lake or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from Duque Inn.
- The lady who ran this place was really lovely! The place was cheap and it reflected that but that is all we wanted
- Extremely kind and helpful staff, beautiful and comfortable rooms with a view, tasty breakfast with a view, a smile and a fruit salad, fast laundry service, close to center, safe street,…
- The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable and the lady from reception was very nice. Breakfast was delicious!
- The host was super friendly and helpful…the place is just 5min walk downhill to the city center and they have a great terace for breakfast in the morning 🙂
- Nothing! It was the worst hostel I have ever seen!!!
Casa Don Jose B & B
Casa Don Jose B & B offers accommodations in Puno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from Casa Don Jose B & B.
room is comfortable with a heater, good hot water shower. small nice room, good basic breakfast
good value for the money. very accommodating staff, quiet.
- Basic but clean rooms. Helpful staff, and a standard but tasty breakfast.
- Very nice breakfast! Helpful staff, extremely clean and comfortable rooms, nice inner yard.
- Staff amazing!!! Very very friendly and cared about the guests all the time. Very nice and cosy rooms. We were just 2 and ours was quite big! Always hot shower (sometimes too hot, difficult to regulate).
- The staff are so kind and friendly, the location is perfect as just outside the centre away from noise and traffic but yet only a short walk. Also short drive to bus station without having to go in the traffic of the centre. Rooms are clean, modern style with good beds and linens, wi-fi in room, hot shower and good basic breakfast with fresh eggs
- room is comfortable with a heater, good hot water shower. small nice room, good basic breakfast
One of our best sellers in Puno! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pacha Suite offers accommodations in Puno.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from Pacha Suite.
- Cosy bed, hot shower and walking distance to everything
- Hot water, clean sheets and a private bathroom. This is a great value for the price. It’s also very close to the plaza de armas and very near nice restaurants.
Very basic accommodation but comfortable.
They allowed me to store my luggage for free while I went to lake titicaca for a night.
Location is very good.
- Clear, comfortable bed, great breakfast, nice personal, good place.
- Due to strikes I wasn’t able to find transport. They guy from the reception kept calling until he found a transport.
La Casa De Manuelita
La Casa De Manuelita offers accommodations in Puno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Views of the mountains, lake or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from La Casa De Manuelita.
- The staff is very friendly and make you feel very welcomed. The room was nice and comfortable. Breakfast is simple but very good. Good value for money!
- A family hostel, in a quiet area close to the main plaza, very clean, hot water and the possibility of having a heater for the room(for an extra 3$ a day). Nice lady hosting with her son and husband. Nice breakfast too
- The staff were wonderfully accommodating and friendly despite our language barrier! The bedroom was the most comfortable I’d had in Peru. Very clean and homely. The location was great – just a 6 minute walk from the Plaza de Armas.
- The owner was so nice to me, I was sick, she gave me medicine and made munya tea. She was so caring. The place was spotless, very clean and nice. I would definitely recommend! Thank you!
- Great location, really nice and spacious rooms and the breakfast was great.
One of our best sellers in Puno! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Olimpo Inn offers accommodations in Puno.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 28 miles from Olimpo Inn.
- Everything as described, everything good. Good value for money! Rosa, the lady at the check-in desk was superfriendly and helpful!
- Very good place to stay with a friendly staff, confortable rooms and not far from the town center.
- It was so helpful to us that they could arrange a day tour to Uros islands and Taquile in advance of our arrival. They also arranged our ongoing bus to Cuzco.
- Free pick up, help with purchasing the next bus tickets, introducing to puno, very clean hotel, fair price and good breakfast —> we could not expect more!
Big and clean room, the host gave us a portable radiator to warm up the room for free. Rich breakfast. Good position 15min by foot far from the city centre.
Excellent roasted chicken a 50m far from the hotel
Puma Tambo offers accommodations in Puno. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from Puma Tambo.
No reviews yet.
Hostal San Antonio Inn
One of our best sellers in Puno! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal San Antonio Inn offers accommodations in Puno.All rooms have a TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Inca Manco Capac Airport is 27 miles away.
- Got eggs for breakfast, but you have to ask for them! The staff tried to help if we asked something, didn’t speak English. Location close to center. Didn’t need earplugs to sleep!
- The location is central and the breakfast was ok. You have to wait a bit for the shower to get hot. Wifi works well.
- Bed was good, room was spacey. Breakfast was slightly above average (I liked the bread, eggs not so much).
- One staff member seemed genuinely concerned about their hot water issue and tried to do something about it. He even tried to practice his basic English with me. I think he knows the hotel sucks and felt a little ashamed and apologetic.
- The value for money was excellent. The facilities are not brand new (don’t expect a 3,4 or 5 star hotel), but for our 2 nights stay it was great. Lake Titicaca and the city centre are in walking distance. The staff was super helpful (Spanish) and organized for us bus tickets to Cusco (free of charge). Whenever we needed hot water the staff would switch on the geyser for us which I think is more efficient than having it running 24/7.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Chucuito Puno Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Chucuito Puno to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Chucuito Puno but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Chucuito Puno. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!