10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province:
Located in the Sathorn neighborhood in Bangkok, 2.4 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Baan Tulsi features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.4 miles from Baan Tulsi, and Siam Paragon Mall is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 15 miles from Baan Tulsi.
No reviews yet.
The Cube Sathorn Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 1.9 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, The Cube Sathorn Boutique Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.3 miles from The Cube Sathorn Boutique Hotel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Obliging nature of the Lady who runs the hotel and a restaurant too; always cheerful. The surrounding area is a good example of life in the quieter Thai streets. Food from her restaurant is excellent, and can be served in room. Exercise park nearby.
- Room is comfortable and clean, the staff is friendly. Location near BTS , 7 eleven shop and street food along to BTS.
- Near skytrain and pier, but in a small surrounding area, so nearly no tourists from Europe, a beautiful terrace, very clean, friendly owner and the crispy pancakes for breakfast.
- This property is located nearby Surasak BTS Station, thus it is very convenient for travelers to get to this property. The room is very clean and decent size. The host is very nice. They went beyond by providing us with bread, instant noodles for free since we arrived quite late at night and we still havent had our dinner yet. The breakfast was very good. It is big in portion and very cheap. For Muslims, this property is perfect as it is located nearby local halal eateries, so finding halal food should be no problem. I would strongly recommend this property for travelers as it is cheap, convenient and very comfortable. My friends and I had so much find exploring Bangkok while staying in the hotel.
- Everything was great! It’s a cozy place with friendly staff. Yin, the owner always goes out of her way to help you out. I really appreciated her!!!
Located in Bangkok, 1,200 feet from BTS-Phrom Phong, Tailorbird B&B features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.9 miles from Tailorbird B&B, and MRT-Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.9 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 12 miles away.
- Mai, the host was a wealth of local information and extremely accomodating. We had a great stay with our family and a list of recommendations for onward travel in Thailand.
- A wonderful, comfortable place to stay with a fantastic Thai motif. Owners are a lovely Thai family. Mai and Ming were so friendly and helpful! Rooms are clean and comfortable, and breakfast is authentic Thai style, different every day. About 2 or 3 minutes walk from Phrong Phom. It is a welcoming, warm, Thai experience.
- very good location. Nice decoration room and relax environment, amazing place, designer owner really like traditional furniture, enjoy a lot. Thank you so much
- La amabilidad del hospedaje, son gente maravillosa! Y sus desayunos son impresionantes, quedé muy satisfecho!
- L’accueil et la sympathie de nos hôtes. Toujours à l’écoute avec de bons conseils de visites et de shopping. Les excellents petits déjeuners et la situation géographique à 3 minutes du métro
Ob-Oon Boutique Hotel
Ob-Oon Boutique Hotel is located in the Khlong Toei neighborhood in Bangkok, 350 feet from BTS-Phrom Phong and 0.7 miles from Soi Cowboy.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.BTS-Asok is 0.7 miles from Ob-Oon Boutique Hotel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 12 miles from Ob-Oon Boutique Hotel.
No reviews yet.
S Bloc Saladaeng
S Bloc Saladaeng offers accommodations in Bangkok.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.MRT-Silom is 850 feet from S Bloc Saladaeng, and Patpong is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from S Bloc Saladaeng.
-The staffs werent there all the time, but they came in 1 minutes when I called.
-Check in, check out was very smooth.
-Front staff gave us very good direction to Don Muang airport by public transport.
-Extra bed (for 3rd person) was confortable enough.
-IKEA furnitures and utilities were confortable.
-Equipped kitchen although we didnt cook (short term stay)
-Bigboy Sushi next door was resonable, attentive and cheerful service.
- This place is beyond my expectation. The staffs are all really helpful and very friendly! The room is so cozy, it makes you feel like you never wanna leave. The place is super clean, comfy, modern minimalist (just like how i want it), strategic place near BTS Sala Daeng Station. It is totally recommended as you won’t be dissapointed! ❤️
- Perfekte Lage in silom, kleine Küche, modern und sehr sauber
- Todo en la habitación es excelente. Tiene una pequeña cocina.
- -The staffs werent there all the time, but they came in 1 minutes when I called.
Khemmanatt Boutique Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Khemmanatt Boutique Hotel is located in Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Patpong is 0.9 miles from Khemmanatt Boutique Hotel, and MRT-Silom is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Owners are very friendly and helpful, they organized our airport taxi, great breakfast, comfortable and quiet room, great location. When our travels bring us back to Bangkok, we will definitely stay there again
- very nice owners, so friendly and helpful, great breakfast!
- What a special place! We just stayed for one night and arrived quite late in the evening, but we instantly loved Khemmanatt Boutique Hotel. The design is very unique, with a lot of attention to detail, and the owners are lovely and very helpful indeed. They organized our airport taxi and were extremely welcoming even though we arrived late and had to leave very early in the morning. Our room was very quiet despite being so close to Sathon Thai Road. A peaceful place in a busy area.
it’s very good. the boss is very nice.
- Frendly stuff, big room and comfortable bed, near public transport, good wifi in the room, and close to night market. Lokal cafe on the way to main road are guite good. It is a good hotel for fair price.
Silom One offers accommodations in Bangkok.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.3 miles from Silom One, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from the property.
The situation is perfect ,convenient, near silom, complex ,near BTS easygoing…
The staff can speak english and attentive. The room very quiet, clean ,enough space ,silent.
Just when the fridge starts it’s noisy a little bit .
- Clean, central location, possibility to pick luggage late, good price
- Very friendly Staff but unable to point me towards a laundry place.
-the rooms were clean
-the man at reception was very friendly, polite and approachable. He was also very professional.
-the room/hotel was modern, well presented
– felt very safe
-we got upgraded for free!
- Bed was comfy, room spacious. Breakfast adequate. Location brilliant for using skytrain.
- The situation is perfect ,convenient, near silom, complex ,near BTS easygoing…
Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast
Conveniently located in the heart of the city, Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast has easy access to tourist attractions like The Tollway and Sathorn Pier, both within a mile.Baan Pra Nond is a 70-year-old building offering comfortable rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Rooms also feature a safe and work desk.The hotel offers a small outdoor swimming pool where guests can relax and enjoy the sun. They can also enjoy a nice walk in the hotel garden.The hotel is about 2 miles from tourist attractions like the Suan Lum Night Bazaar and Pat Pong, the entertainment district of Bangkok.
- Everything is super nice，especially the breakfast.
- Clean rooms – gave us kettle so able to make drinks in the room.
- convenience location, nice staff, cozy environment, delicious food
- Hospitality. They alowed us to leave laguage and to take a shower at the pool in the evening of the checkout day
- The breakfast was exceptionally good. The staff were amazing and did everything right. The B & B was near a lot of good restaurants and the Metro station was only a 5 minute walk away. Great location, but you have to take the city noise along with it.
Napa Place Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Napa Place Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1.1 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 3.2 miles from Napa Place B&B, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 12 miles from Napa Place Bed & Breakfast.
- The staff are really friendly & helpful. The room was wonderful & big & clean.
- Staff are friendly and helpful. Very close to Thong Lo BTS station. Clean and quiet.
I am eager to tell you that I was very angry after making my booking with booking.com because I was sure that breakfast would be included every morning for $101 NZD per nite and there was no breakfast included even though the accomodation is called Napa Place Bed and Breakfast. Every other B&B I have stayed in over many years as a traveller in many countries around the world include breakfast in the nightly rate!! That is why they are called BED AND BREAKFAST.
I really believe it was fraudulent on the part of Booking.Com to not make it very clear to me, a 72 year old senior traveller, that Napa Place wanted 300 extra baht per day for breakfast. Outrageous price. I go to Foodland in BKK for American breakfast for 69 Baht after 9 AM, 59 baht before 9 AM. I don’t want to do any more business with Booking. Com because of this deceit on both your part and Napa Place B&B (ha ha).
- Lovely B&B with some great little touches, like free slippers, free snacks and juice etc. Amazingly clean throughout. I was upgraded to an apartment which was a super bonus. Staff were very helpful and clear about information. Near to BTS station,
- Very friendly staff, authentic accomodation, cool neighborhood
Akyra Sukhumvit Bangkok
Located in the heart of Bangkok’s most vibrant tourism area on Sukhumvit Soi 20, Akyra Sukhumvit Bangkok offers stylish rooms and suites with cityscape views and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open onto balconies. Free WiFi access is available in all guest rooms. Conveniently located within a 10-minute walk to the 2 BTS Stations, Asok and Phrom Phong, guests have easy access to different parts of the city via the skytrain.This boutique accommodation features air-conditioned rooms with an en suite bathroom. Each room includes a desk, a wardrobe and a smart TV.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide information on what to do in the area.Guests can enjoy an all-day dining experience at Siam Soul Cafe that serves a signature Akyra breakfast and a choice of Thai dishes, salads, pastas and desserts for lunch and dinner. A selection of lite bites, beers and cocktails can be sampled at the rooftop bar. Guests can also relax at the rooftop swimming pool.The Emporium and the EmQuartier Shopping Malls are a 14-minute walk from Akyra Sukhumvit Bangkok. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Chong Nonsi Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!