10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Chicoutimi Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Chicoutimi Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Chicoutimi Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chicoutimi Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chicoutimi Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Chicoutimi Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Chicoutimi Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Chicoutimi Quebec:
Chateau Murdock Gite & Wellness
One of our best sellers in Saguenay! Located on a private street, only 10 minutes’ walk from the main street, this property offers a personal care clinic in a 50’s atmosphere. The rooms are equipped with refrigerators and Nespresso machines.A seating area, reading area and fireplace are available for guests to use. Guests also have access to complimentary WiFi and parking.A seasonal outdoor pool and a playground are on site at Chateau Murdock Gite & wellness. Guests can sit at the outdoor picnic tables.The property is within walking distance of the University and the Chicoutimi Hospital.
- that place is A1 that was my first time but not last .
- An incredible welcome and amazing home breakfast. I can only recommend this place to every kind of traveler. Both owners are really nice. AMAZING EXPERIENCE !!!
- Nice, large and comfortable room. Very clean. Hospitable owner.
Excellent brakfast arrangements served in a charming dining room (Art Deko style) of this old villa by a likewise very charming lady.
Living room with open fire place quite comfortable, although not used by us due to lack of time.
- It was an adorable B and B. Nathalie served an amazingly delicious breakfast and was so helpful in finding things to do. The rooms were so comfortable and it was a totally awesome experience!
Located in the Chicoutimi neighborhood in Saguenay, 1,950 feet from Chicoutimi, Auberge Racine features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. La Baie is 11 miles from Auberge Racine, and Saint-Honoré is 7 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff. In the middle of Town. Near the river.
- Very convenient, historic building. Excellent helpful owner who spoke good English.
Owner host very friendly, bilingual and helpful.
Full breakfasts good and different both mornings. Vegetable pate included the second day. Rooms nicely furnished. Good shower.
Good restaurant a block away. Parking can be reserved.
- Absolutely perfect. Breakfast was delicious, with regional products and fresh fruit everyday. The house is a real jewel and the host is very friendly.
- The welcome was wonderful, very warm, the room was comfortable and the breakfast was delicious
La Maison du Seminaire
This Chicoutimi bed and breakfast is less than one mile from the Saguenay River. The inn features uniquely designed rooms and breakfast is served each morning.La Maison du Seminaire’s rooms come equipped with TVs and free high-speed internet access. Each room is furnished with antique furniture and some rooms have private bathrooms.Guests at La Maison can enjoy the common lounge that features a library, fireplace and piano. The fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities are available for guest use.La Pulperie Museum is a 5-minute drive from La Maison due Seminaire. The inn is one mile from the George-Vezina Arena as well as Racine Street, providing a variety of shopping and dining options.
If you are looking for a genuine attention for the customer, a cozy warmth of home and a host-made morning breakfast (with food for all tastes) you have found the right place.
Choose “La Maison du Seminaire” and you won’t be disappointed!
- Very good people watching this place. It was like being at home. Breakfast was amazing, bed was comfortable and room was well maintained throughout the stay. Free parking is advantage.
- Safe parking around back, helpful host, close to downtown restaurants and businesses, exceptionally delicious breakfast
- It was like visiting favourite relatives! Such a beautiful home, and such lovely hosts. The room was quiet and the bed comfortable. The breakfast was absolutely wonderful, and it was great to sit at the big dining room table and share breakfast communally with other guests.
- accueil sympathique, maison “historique” , service très cosy, petit déjeuner qui s ‘adapte au désidérata des convives,restaurants proches.
- If you are looking for a genuine attention for the customer, a cozy warmth of home and a host-made morning breakfast (with food for all tastes) you have found the right place.
Gîte La Belle Dame
Gîte La Belle Dame is located in the Chicoutimi neighborhood in Saguenay, just 0.6 miles from Chicoutimi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Baie is 11 miles from Gîte La Belle Dame, and Saint-Honoré is 7 miles away.
- L’accueil chaleureux, la gentillesse et la bienveillance de mes hôtesses, et bien sûr le petit déjeuner savoureux, un moment chaleureux pour bien commencer la journée !
- acceuil très sympathique par des dames charmantes au petit soin avec nous on a manqué de rien.elles nous ont demandé à quelle heure que nous voulions déjeuner le lendemain et au matin à l’heure nous avions un déjeuner complet à notre goût et le café savoureux au delà de nos attentes .Les renseignements sur la région sont exacts . Douche et chambre de bain parfaite
- Le petit déjeuner était excellent! Pour les français, c’est une très jolie chambre d’hôte, plutôt qu’un gite . L’environnement est très agréable et calme.
- Un havre de paix. Un gite dexception avec des belles dames qui nous traite aux petits oignons
- Tout étaient excellents l’accueil la chambre le déjeuner le prix c’est la place à aller très beau gîte je vais y retourné c’est sur ?
Gîte du Haut des Arbres
One of our best sellers in Saguenay! Located in Saguenay, 2.8 miles from Chicoutimi, Gîte du Haut des Arbres features an outdoor pool and views of the lake. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the pool, river or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.La Baie is 10 miles from Gîte du Haut des Arbres, and Saint-Honoré is 7 miles from the property.
- Very nice place, wonderful family, wonderful view and very nice house ! We really loved it
- Great place to stay, great view, charming yet modern, warm welcome & tips by owners … Definitely try to stay more than 1 night!
- Everything about this property and hosts was superb. The breakfast was lovely, the views over the fjord was spectacular and the room was charming.
- Great views & breakfast. Very comfortable and friendly.
- What a place! Very helpful hosts. Had deluxe double studio with swimming pool view, very comfy, huge bed, access to BBQ. Loved everything
Gite du Lac Docteur
Featuring free WiFi, Gite du Lac Docteur offers accommodations in Saint-Honoré. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and canoeing.
- Regis and Suzanne are wonderful guests. Breakfast was very good. The place is convenient to reach both the Fjiord of Saguenay and the Park Montes des Valin. Flowers are the light motif
The breakfast was really good and healthy, the best we had during our trip. The owners are very welcoming and helpful.
Opposed to what is written on the site, there actually is wifi.
- Petit déjeuner très copieux et environnement très agréable (bord de lac). Très accueillant
- Petit déjeuner exquis. Des hôtes formidables qui nous racontaient plein de choses intéressantes sur la région et ses habitants.
- l’accueil était parfait les propriétaires sont d’une gentillesse remarquable. Nous avons apprécié de pouvoir discuter un peu des moeurs et coutumes québécoise. Les chambres sont bien. Cet établissement est plutôt chambre d’hôtes au sens où nous l’entendons en France. Le petit déjeuner est copieux et très bon avec des produits fait maison, nous nous sommes régalés, on y a pensé toute la journée . Nous avons pu manger le soir les propriétaires nous ont fait réchauffer nos plats. C’est une maison où l’on se sent bien, c’était très calme.
Gîte à la Vieille École
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Gîte à la Vieille École is located in Saguenay, just 7 miles from Chicoutimi.Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and fishing. La Baie is 6 miles from Gîte à la Vieille École, and Saint-Honoré is 12 miles away.
- Maude and Yvon are very welcoming and affable. The breakfast in the morning is delicious, Maude is a great cook, It gives a warm homey feeling. They suggested us fascinating places to see and good places where to eat. The room was spotless!
- Yvon and Maude were extremely helpful. Breakfast was spectacular!!!
- Our hosts were very informative and helpful. We practiced our French and enjoyed our conversations over the amazing delicious Canadian breakfasts. Location is breath taking.
- Breakfast was amazing, hosts were very friendly and welcoming, helpful on tips of places to visit and things to see. View was amazing from the breakfast room.
- The incredible location and view. The feeling of being part of the family.
Auberge le St-Georges
Located in the Jonquière neighborhood in Saguenay, 9 miles from Chicoutimi, Auberge le St-Georges features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Baie is 19 miles from Auberge le St-Georges, and Saint-Honoré is 11 miles from the property.
- Very friendly welcome. Nice that it used to be a vicarage
- Le petit déjeuner: croissants frais, café à volonté. Personnel très accueillant.
- Sehr gepflegtes “altes” Haus/Villa. Speisesaal schön eingerichtet. Stühle sogar mit Hussen. Frühstück war auch lecker.
- La propreté, le service, le petit déjeuner, la proximité avec le reste de la ville
- Bâtiment magnifique. Déco années 50 très chic. Lits très confortables. Accueil par les propriétaires très sympathiques. Petit déjeuner copieux et servi dans une salle à manger avec lustres en cristal, tables avec nappes blanches et serviettes pliées dans des ronds de serviettes argentés.
Gîte du Marquis
Located in the Jonquière neighborhood in Saguenay, 9 miles from Chicoutimi, Gîte du Marquis features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a TV. Every room has a shared bathroom.La Baie is 19 miles from Gîte du Marquis, and Saint-Honoré is 12 miles away.
- Extremely friendly and pleasant place to stay! We stayed for 5 nights and the owners were really accommodating and flexible. Breakfast was amazing, great food, tasty homemade jams, great variety! The place is well located, in a quiet area but walking distance from downtown with some great restaurants! Awesome owners, friendly, who will do anything to help you! We will book there again!
- We spent 2 nights in the Gîte du Marquis. Our hosts were very friendly and accommodating and the breakfast was really good.
- Our hostess was warm and welcoming and tried so hard to communicate with us in English since we had no french. Breakfast crepes and fruit were great. Accommodation is simple but has all we need.
- Very Nice place. The bathroom are shared but the place is very clean. The breakfast is fantastic. And the owner is a sweetheart. Loved it.
- Excellent breakfast. Very good location across from a park and riverfront. Very well maintained.
Gite Au P’tit Manoir B&B
This downtown Jonquière bed and breakfast is just a 5-minute drive to Theatre la Rubrique Inc. It offers a full breakfast each morning and includes a mini-fridge in every room.The Gite Au P’tit Manoir Bed and Breakfast offers comfortable accommodation in rooms decorated with different country themes. All air-conditioned rooms include a private bathroom.The on-site chef cooks breakfast daily and is able to take requests for family dinners or other events at the bed and breakfast. Pick-up services from the airport, a bus stop, or other local destinations are also available.Manoir Au P’tit is 10.6 miles from Fjord cruises. Lac Saint Jean is 24.9 miles away.
- Beautiful and clean property with parking spots. The breakfasts were really good and Normand (the owner) was one of the nicest person we had met in Canada. Moreover, he is always there to give you good advices and recommend you places to see. I highly recommend this property. I ensure you that you won’t regret that choice!
- L’accueil, la surface de la chambre, la décoration, tous les équipements. Le confort du lit. Le petit déjeuner. Le parking.
Gîte sympa. Très bon conseil que de nous avoir suggérer d’aller au zoo de Faladreau plutôt qu’à St-Félicien, plus proche et aussi sympa.
Petit déjeuner extra.
Indication Réception mal affichée
Adresse WI-FI mal inscrite
Robinet eau chaude lavabo défectueux
Pas de choix au petit-déjeuner et trop sucré.
- L’accueil ,La propreté des lieux,Le petit -déjeuner était délicieux.Nous y retournons pour la deuxième fois. Je vous le recommande.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Chicoutimi Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Chicoutimi Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Chicoutimi Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Chicoutimi Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!