10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Chevron Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Chevron Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Chevron Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chevron Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chevron Liege Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Chevron Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Chevron Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Chevron Liege Province:
B&B-Restaurant Porte de la Lienne
Showcasing a playground and ski storage, B&B-Restaurant Porte de la Lienne is located in Stoumont in the region of Liege Province, just 30 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Aachen is 28 miles from B&B-Restaurant Porte de la Lienne, and Liège is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from B&B-Restaurant Porte de la Lienne.
- You can feel the atmosphere of the very old building (1880!). Friendly and responsive personnel.
- Good location, very nice and welcoming hosts, good breakfast and tasty food in restaurant.
- Nice and helpful owners. Beautiful surroundings, quiet place apart from some traffic. Decoration of the rooms, hallway and restaurant is done with an eye for detail in old style. The room was clean. New bathroom. The b&b is situated nicely to see some of the touristic highlights of the Ardennes, but also if you like to explore the natural surroundings. It would be nice if the train still stopped here…
- This old railway station has been nicely converted into a small hotel with excellent restaurant. Countryside location.
- Very nice hotel and perfect service ! Very nice people !
B&B Au Bord De La Source
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, B&B Au Bord De La Source is located in Soy in the region of Luxembourg Belgique. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.Liège is 25 miles from B&B Au Bord De La Source, and Durbuy is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- This is a wonderful, quirky B&B, clearly decorated with a lot of love and passion. We really enjoyed the hosts who were extremely welcoming with lots of great tips for the region. Beds were very comfortable. The little extras – the welcome drink, the sample of homemade aperitifs in the bed room, that our girls could play with the toys of their daughter – were highly appreciated.
- Wonderfully kind hosts, very nice rooms with great, comfortable bed. Small extra requests are 110% covered, we had everything we needed.
- Kind hosts, wonderful and lovely place! Very recomended
- The welcome at Au Bord de la Source was truly exceptional! We were treated more like old friends than like guests — and the wonderful breakfast with the family was a delight. Siska even made gluten-free oatcakes for us. We got great advice over where to go walking, and enjoyed talking with the whole family, and seeing the developments in the caravan which they are renovating into a charming accommodation.
- The perfect location for a relaxing holiday in the Ardennes. Woderful rooms and fantastic hosts! Thanks!
Fleurs-Sauvages is located in Hebronval, just 30 miles from Liège. The bed and breakfast has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Durbuy is 17 miles from Fleurs-Sauvages, and Monschau is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 32 miles from Fleurs-Sauvages.
- Very friendly hosts, nice house and great breakfast! The surroundings are also really nice.
- Friendly Welcome ~ clean room with plenty hot water ~ small bottle of wine and chocolates a lovely little extra ~ a relaxing drink by an open fire ~ great nights sleep ~ breakfast fit for a king
- Friendly owners. Felt very wellcome. Dinner also available on reservation.
- Sehr nette und freundliche atmosfere, Fruhstuk bedienung wunderbar
- Accueil très chaleureux, chambre correspondant exactement à la description, grande salle de bain très propre. Petit déjeuner très copieux et délicieux. Une hôtesse pleine d’attention!
Maison d’Hôtes Cerf’titude
Located in Mormont, 22 miles from Liège, Maison d’Hôtes Cerf’titude features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Durbuy is 8 miles from Maison d’Hôtes Cerf’titude, and Spa is 15 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 23 miles away.
- We liked everything! The place situated in a really quiet place, the view from the garden is really amazing, I think that in summertime you can enjoy sunshine and coffee in a garden or read a book. The room was really cozy and the curtain´s made room really dark. So if you want to sleep longer in the morning – this is the place for you:) Hosts were also lovely! And the breakfast – we got self made bread and cheese from the farmers. We are really thankful that we found that place!!! Thank´s for everything!
Very helpful and friendly owners!
Nice location, comfortable rooms and super breakfast!
First of all the owners. So relaxed and no nonsense! Very friendly. Always standby! But also giving you the privacy you need!
The surroundings, the room, the little sauna.
Very good breakfast!
It was great to meet with Isabelle and Benoit.
They are so kind and friendly.
The view and house are wonderful
The food and service are excellent.
Thanks a lot
- The owners were very nice and helpful. It was a great stay and we will go again for sure.
B&B La Lisière
Located in Durbuy, 20 miles from Liège, B&B La Lisière features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Spa is 21 miles from B&B La Lisière, and Namur is 26 miles away. Liege Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Everything was excellent. They even catered for my lactose intolerance at breakfast, which was amazing. If you seek some days of peace and nice walks to get away from it all this place is for you.
- Stephane and Benedicte are great people and fantastic hosts; breakfasts are superb, a week is needed to sample everything on offer; La Lisiere is comfortable with a host of quirky touches.
- The host is really kind. He had some excellent advice of a restaurant and we could rent bikes. Our cabin was compact and very cosy with a beautifull view. The jacuci outside was awsome
- Quite and peaceful location. Authentic. Friendly staff and nice recommendations for hiking and biking in the area.
Zeer gastvrije ontvangst door Steph waarbij wandelkaarten en tips voor activiteiten en restaurants verteld werden.
De B&B zelf is volledig gerenoveerd en zeer mooi -met behoud van het authentieke karakter- afgewerkt. De kamers zijn prima. Er is een kleine living dat ingedeeld is met een toogje en kleine zeteltjes, ideaal om iets te drinken, wat te praten en uit te rusten.
Het ontbijt was super lekker! Er wordt gebruikt gemaakt van natuurlijke, bio-, en lokale producten!
De ligging is uitstekend, 3-tal kilometer van het centrum van Durbuy, op een goede en makkelijke verbindingsweg.
De B&B is een aanrader voor iedereen die eens rustig wil uitblazen, wandelen doorheen Durbuy en wil genieten van een lekker ontbijt
B&B Moulin de Rahier
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B Moulin de Rahier offers accommodations in Stoumont, just 30 miles from Aachen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Liège is 20 miles from B&B Moulin de Rahier, and Durbuy is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 22 miles from B&B Moulin de Rahier.
- Rustig gelegen B&B met supervriendelijke Nederlandse uitbaters. Heerlijk uitgebreid ontbijt en smaakvol ingerichte kamers met vintage meubels in kleur-thema (roze kamer, groene kamer …). De omgeving is een paradijs voor wandelaars.
- Erg vriendelijk, goed ontbijt, mooie locatie, fijne bedden. Ideaal voor gezien met 2 kids.
- alles was goed en de mensen daar erg aardig en wilden alles voor je doen
- Lit confortable , calme de la chambre , décoration agréable. Petit déjeuné très copieux.
- rustig gelegen – wordt beheerd door een nederlandstalige gastvrouw – de kamer was ingericht in stijl van de jaren 60 (mooi gedaan, verzorgd en netjes) – het ontbijt was zeer goed (met vers uitgeperst fruitsap). We waren daar voor één overnachting wegens een trouwfeest – het afhalen van de sleutel op een ander tijdstip was geen probleem.
B&B Domaine du Vieux Chêne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Domaine du Vieux Chêne offers accommodations in Stoumont. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Aachen is 30 miles from B&B Domaine Vieux Chêne, and Liège is 20 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 23 miles away.
We were stuck with our car when we arrived on friday evening. At first the host said “not my problem, you fix it”. But on saturday morning he did try to help us get it out of the mud. (We didn’t manage to do it, but I called the leasing company to get the car out.)
The hostess was very lovely, also the breakfast was yummy!
We had dinner and lunch in Le Vert de Pommier and it was very cosy there! We also did a walk of 9km starting from there: great walk!
– the place is equipped in a very elegant, stylish and tasteful way
- Beautiful room and excellent located in a quiet area. Friendly service and good breakfast service.
- Everything was perfect! Large room, quiet location, excellent breakfast.
- Nice country location, quiet, comfortable and excellent hosts.
- We were stuck with our car when we arrived on friday evening. At first the host said “not my problem, you fix it”. But on saturday morning he did try to help us get it out of the mud. (We didn’t manage to do it, but I called the leasing company to get the car out.)
La Gotale – maison d’amis
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Gotale – maison d’amis offers accommodations in Manhay. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Liège is 22 miles from La Gotale – maison d’amis, and Durbuy is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 24 miles from the property.
Very friendly hosts of a charming place surrounded by green.
Delicious homemade breakfast.
Room was cozy and comfortable.
- Infrastructure et déco ainsi que la qualité de l’accueil.
- L’accueil chaleureux, la déco superbe, les petits déj très créatifs et délicieux, le confort du lit, la baignoire très design
– Oog voor detail
– Hartelijke ontvangst en klantgerichte aanpak
– Prachtige inrichting
– Uitgebreid en lekker ontbijt
- Zeer gastvrij, mooie omgeving en rustig. Ontbijt zeer goed verzorgd. Het voelde als thuis komen.
- Very friendly hosts of a charming place surrounded by green.
B&B Les Oiseaux de Passage
Located in Harre, 21 miles from Liège, B&B Les Oiseaux de Passage features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Durbuy is 9 miles from B&B Oiseaux Passage, and Monschau is 29 miles away. Liege Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Ms. Adam is the most hospitable hostess you can imagine. You’ll feel right at home from the moment you enter, and almost family by the time you leave.
- Everything was super. We were received by the owner in a super friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The landlady gave us very good tips for restaurants and things to do, and we were even offered to borrow caps when we forgot our own for a kayaking trip on a sunny day. The room was nice and cool, even when it was 30 deg. outside. The breakfast was super, with homemade bread & jam and the best croissants. The place has a great garden with a large garden just for the guests, with some comfortable stretchers and chairs to relax in after a day of hiking/kayakking/siteseeing.
- Location wise it is really quiet and peaceful. The room was comfortable with a warm hommy feel but at the same time luxe. The breakfast was plentiful and with fresh tasty produce. Lastly the owners are really friendly and welcoming.
- The B&B is owned by a very friendly couple. The house is situated in a very small village, close to a nice forest. The home-made breakfast was amazing 🙂
- Very quiet location. Tasteful decoration. Cosy. Very friendly hostess. Great breakfast.
Mon coin de paradis
Featuring free WiFi, Mon coin de paradis offers accommodations in Desnié, just 29 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aachen is 26 miles from Mon coin de paradis, and Valkenburg is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Chevron Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Chevron Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Chevron Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Chevron Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!