10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Chatham Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Chatham Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Chatham Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chatham Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chatham Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Chatham Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Chatham Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Chatham Massachusetts:
Old Harbor Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This Chatham bed and breakfast is a 3-minute drive the Cape Cod National Seashore. The inn features a gym and rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV.Old Harbor Inn rooms include a seating area equipped with a DVD player. The rooms also have access to free Wi-Fi.Guests at the Old Harbor are provided with a daily breakfast and the inn has a public refrigerator with drinks. After breakfast the inn can help guests plan activities in the area.The Inn Old Harbor is one mile from the Chatham Light House where visitors can watch fishing boats depart and help unload fish at the observation deck. Downtown Chatham Village, providing a variety of shopping and dining options, is within walking distance of the bed and breakfast.
Beautiful Inn, excellent location to walk around Chatham.
Very friendly owners, excellent breakfast with Nespresso coffee !
- Ray and Judy were the perfect hosts. They were able to give us directions, maps and answer questions about where to eat and what to see. Breakfast was delicious each morning. Having refreshments in your own refrigerator in your own room was great.
- Tanya and her team run an excellent Inn. The rooms and facilities were excellent, and the freshly baked Cake are to die for. We’ll worth a stay if you are ever visiting Chatham.
- Friendliness. Delicious food. Hospitality. Helpfulness
- The Old Harbor Inn is in a great location for exploring Chatham and Cape Cod. There is free parking on site and we had a very comfortable room with lots of nice complimentary extras and a great breakfast. The owners and staff couldn’t have been more helpful and provided lots of helpful information and tips to make sure we got the most from our stay.
- Beautiful Inn, excellent location to walk around Chatham.
The Carriage House Inn
Just 1.6 miles from Chatham Light Beach, this charming Chatham Inn offers individually decorated rooms that feature plush bedding and a seating area. WiFi access is also provided.A flat-screen TV is offered in each uniquely decorated room at Carriage House Inn Chatham. An en suite bathroom is also included along with bath amenities. In addition, they all have a coffee/tea maker.A gourmet breakfast is served with a delicious array of items to please everyone’s palette. Ingredients include hot coffee or tea along with buttermilk pancakes, egg frittata, pumpkin waffles, fruit, and homemade muffins.Guests can play a game in the parlor area or relax outside in the white adirondacks in the private garden.Chatham city centre is 0.9 miles from the Carriage House Inn. The Cape Cod Museum of Natural History is 10.8 miles away.
- Brian and Chef Peter were attentive and helpful and made us feel very much at home. The inn is tastefully and comfortably furnished throughout with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Our bed was very comfortable with luxurious bed linen and everywhere was spotlessly clean. The breakfast menu was a surprise every morning, beautifully cooked and presented. Nothing was too much trouble.
- The personal were extremely friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this location to others. Plan to return in the future.
- An extremely nice and friendly family runs the place and take very good care of the guest. And what a breakfast 😊
- Our hosts, Val and Jim, went above and beyond for every guest. Val’s breakfasts were to die for. Jim’s recommendations for sightseeing were spot on. We would never have seen sll that we got to see without his help.
- The hosts Jim and Val were so informative and hospitable
A Little Inn on Pleasant Bay
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a small beach with a dock overlooking beautiful Pleasant Bay, this bed and breakfast resides in the “elbow” of Cape Cod and offers individually decorated rooms with private, spa-style bathrooms.A Little Inn on Pleasant Bay offer rooms with views of the bay or surrounding gardens. A selection of books and free Wi-Fi are available.A European breakfast buffet is served each morning at the Pleasant Bay Little Inn.Beach towels and chairs are available when going to the seashore for swimming, kayaking or fishing. The innkeepers are happy to help arrange tours to see whales, seals and other local attractions.The Little Inn is 8 minutes from the villages of Chatham and Orleans. The Cape Cod National Seashore is 15 minutes away.
- Room ,location, breakfast, hosts all absolutely perfect. We loved it.
- Amazing hosts. Best bedding and linen ever. ‘Died and gone to heaven’ setting.
- Lovely inn keepers, two sisters from London, tasteful and very elegant
- Rooms beautifully furnished. Hosts very helpful in planning an itinerary. Breakfast amazing.
- The host, Pamela, was very welcoming and helpful about where we should eat dinner that night – and she even made the reservation for us. The breakfast was amazing. It is clear that the owners have a level of professionalism that make this establishment a class act. If your budget can accommodate somewhere really special then make the effort to stay here, thoroughly worth it.
An English Garden
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Relax in the hot tub during the summer months at this Cape Cod inn. Just a 2-minute walk from the beach, guests can enjoy the ocean air from every room’s balcony.An English Garden has uniquely styled rooms with cable TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi access is also provided in the brightly decorated rooms.A full breakfast, including omelets, French toast, and blueberry pancakes, is served from May – October in the sun-filled garden room.Guests at the English Garden can sit by the fireplace in the parlor or enjoy a book in the reading room. Beach towels and chairs are provided.Take the ferry to Nantucket, only 10 miles from the bed and breakfast. Harwich Port Golf Club is an 8-minute drive away.
- Instructions for self-check in were made clear as the owners were out. Breakfast was very good and the owners were very welcoming when we saw them. As the only guests in the B&B, we were able to take full advantage of the comfortable lounges. Fridge with water, beer and wine (honesty pot) was welcome. Good central location for Cape Cod.
- I can honestly say this was the loveliest bed and breakfast we have stayed in . The owners are welcoming and helpful and the breakfast is outstanding. The beautifuly appointed lounges were so peaceful and well appointed that you wanted to stay there all day. It is a stone’s throw from a beautiful white sandy beach and the area is so peaceful and picturesque there are restaurants nearby. Loved this place!
- The breakfasts were amazing and everyone was super nice and accommodating . We loved the privacy and quiet. The location was great and the beach was close and very clean. It was the most relaxing vacation we ever had. We are going to go back next summer. The main house and the carriage house were super clean. Everything you could possibly need or want was there.
- Location was great. Nice breakfast.waters, cookies, fruit available during the day
- The breakfasts were not only delicious but our hosts went out of their to be totally gracious & accommodating, truly making us feel as if we were their personal guests.
By The Sea Guests, LLC
Featuring a private beach area, By The Sea Guests is in Dennis Port, Massachusetts. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including cycling and hiking.Satellite TV, air conditioning and a CD player are included in each room. The private bathrooms are stocked with towels. Select rooms have a sea view.By The Sea Guests features a garden, BBQ facilities and a shared terrace and lounge. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A complimentary hot breakfast is served each morning. Additional dining options including Cape Sea Grille and Brax Landing Restaurant are within 3 miles.Sea View Park is just over half a mile from By The Sea Guests. The ferry to Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard is 12 miles from the property.
- Loved that it was right on the beach yet close to everything
- The staff was SO friendly! The location is right on the water; we could see the ocean from our window. The suite was updated, clean and comfortable.
- The most welcoming and accommodating staff I’ve ever met, simple as that. Wonderful people.
The location and being right on the beach.
It was also nice that breakfast was offered on site.
- The staff was very accommodating. Upon check in they provided us with information about Cape Cod. This included maps, recommendations for places to eat and visit including pharmacies.
Sea Meadow Inn
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This Brewster bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms with an iPod dock and cable TV. Cape Cod Museum of Natural History and Paines Creek Beach are half a mile away.Rooms at Meadow Inn feature a unique decor with a fireplace and garden views. Rooms also have a private bathroom.A full breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with fresh fruit and granola or pancakes and eggs.Dennis Pines Golf Course is 4 miles from Sea Meadow Inn and John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum is 15 miles away.
- Fantastic staff who were very friendly. They prepared an amazing breakfast on both mornings of our stay.
- It was great the breakfast was amazing, the room was so clean and comfy.the staff was excellent.
- The staff couldn’t be more accommodating and friendlier. The location was perfect for us.
- LOVE the Sea Meadow Inn! Lovely and charming inn in a beautiful setting. Debbie, Val and staff are super friendly and go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. There is everything you need for a wonderful Cape vacation in a fabulous location. Best breakfasts ever and lots of good treats. We’ll be back for a third time, I’m sure!
- Everything. It was wonderful. Debbie was the best. Her service was impeccable. She was so customer friendly. Her focus was my happiness in her Inn. She runs a tight, fabulous ship.
Ship’s Knees Inn
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Ship’s Knees Inn offers accommodations in East Orleans.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Provincetown is 22 miles from Ship’s Knees Inn, and Chatham is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 37 miles from Ship’s Knees Inn.
- The ocean view and sound, with the beautiful beach a short walk away for spectacular sunrises and romantic sunsets. Warm and personable yet professional welcome and orientation from the inn keepers with touring and eating recommendations. Homemade highly varied gourmet breakfast to die for with healthy as well as decadent alternatives – not to mention the warm cookies that appeared Friday night in time for after dinner munchies while sitting by the fire pit. The flat we stayed in was immaculate with seashore decor and homey kitchen furnishings. Superior bed and good sized bathroom and shower.
- This inn is special. The quaint room was spotless and comfortable and felt like home. The room was small and the ceiling may have been sloped low, but it suited us perfectly. Cozy and welcoming after a long day exploring. We wouldn’t have changed a thing.
The room is inviting and the bed was so comfortable.
Breakfast had a lot of options and was yummy.
- Great spot to visit the Cape. Fantastic breakfast. The hotel provides chairs and umbrellas for the beach, which is 5 minutes walking. We would really try to go back.
- Fantastic staff, beautiful ‘camp fire’ (gas) in the backyard, ideal for wine sipping and marshmallow roasting in the evening.
The Parsonage Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Parsonage Inn offers accommodations in East Orleans. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Provincetown is 22 miles from The Parsonage Inn, and Chatham is 7 miles away. Nantucket Memorial Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Excellent friendly hosts. Scrumptious breakfasts on the patio. Good location for Cape Cod beaches. Couple of restaurants in walking distance and deli/farm shop across the road.
- The place is quaint and comfortable. The hosts were very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The room was clean,comfortable, and spacious. The breakfast delicious!
- Breakfasts were wonderful. Hosts treated us like family members. Rooms were beautiful.
Friendly helpful host
- Jo and Richard are the sweetest people you’ll ever meet! The other guests were so welcoming and just made the experience better! Jo will make you THE BEST breakfast you’ll have had in quite some time! The room was spacious and cozy, the house has amazing charm! We’ll definitely be staying at the Parsonage Inn again! It’s really close to Nuaset Beach and plenty of restaurants!
Inn at the Oaks
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Inn at the Oaks is located in Eastham in the region of Massachusetts, just 18 miles from Provincetown.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.Chatham is 11 miles from Inn at the Oaks, and Hyannis is 20 miles away. Nantucket Memorial Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Attentive staff, lovely facilities, great breakfast!
- The breakfast was great, staff were friendly and helpful and the common areas were great (and coffee+home baked cookies were fantastic) Room and bathroom were clean, and bedroom was cosy.
- delightful staff, charming hotel with great attention to detail. Log fire at night & even basket full of smores to make (never heard of before!). Bicycle hire 2 minutes walk away & easy access to the cycle track. Great location for walking & accessing popular Cape sites. If you cycle to Provincetown you can get bus back & bicycles on the front (they only take 3!)
- Everything! Place was adorable, staff was fabulous
- Very friendly staff and lots of personal touches (lounges to relax in, coffee and cookies served in the afternoon, fire pit with s’mores supplies). Great central location in Cape Cod – would highly recommend!
Captain Farris House Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in South Yarmouth – and a guest favorite.
Located in South Yarmouth, 27 miles from Provincetown, Captain Farris House Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Chatham is 12 miles from Captain Farris House Bed and Breakf, and Falmouth is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 29 miles from Captain Farris House Bed and Breakfast.
- Exceptional accommodation, very comfortable furnishings in the spacious guest rooms. Everywhere was clean and tidy. Hosts were wonderful and helpful. Excellent breakfast which changed each morning and all freshly prepared/baked.
- Easily the best B an B that we stayed in. The owners were always looking to make us comfortable and happy. Extremely pleasant and helpful. We will definitely be returning to this property and we are hopeful about bringing friends
- A beautiful B&B in Cape Cod. Jeff and Carol were very friendly and catered for our every need. I highly recommend it.
- Delicious breakfast, excellent service and family-like atmosphere. Spacious suite that is very stylish.
- The little extras like very tasty breakfasts and homemade cookies anytime along with after dinner drinks available.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Chatham Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Chatham Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Chatham Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Chatham Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!