10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Châteauguay Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Châteauguay Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Châteauguay Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Châteauguay Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Châteauguay Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Châteauguay Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Châteauguay Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Châteauguay Quebec:
La Perrot Damoise
This stone country home in Notre Dame de L’lle Perrot was built in 1754 and overlooks Lake St-Louis. Featuring a multilingual staff, the property serves a 4-course breakfast and features individually decorated guest rooms.A library with sitting area is available for guests use at Damoise La Perrot. Guests can also relax on the garden terrace. The property is surrounded by a 20 feet high cedar hedge.The simple country styled rooms at La Perrot Damoise boast wood floors. Each includes a work desk and small chair. Meals are available upon request, at an additional cost.The bed and breakfast is a 20 minute drive from P.E. Trudeau Airport. It is a 30 minute drive from Montreal.
- Breakfast was delicious. The house was decorated very well, and it was very clean.
Everything. The hostess. The room. The history. The breakfast. The price. All would be rated 11 on a scale of 1-10.
For example, breakfast consisted of 2 eggs, cooked in Canadian bacon, grapes, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, 2 kinds of cheese, meat, toast (French whole wheat bread?), and grapefruit juice.
I never give a perfect score, but this place is so exceptional, I wish I could give it more.
- Wonderful, friendly, bi-lingual owner. Beautiful roomy property. Breakfast was beautifully prepared and delicious
- Lina and her husband are very great hosts, me and my son loved staying there and we loved their care and the very yummy breakfast too.
- The owners do their best to make your stay the best. The house is recently updated with clean wooden floors throughout. Breakfast is wonderful – everything is home made, professional and high class. The owners took professional cooking courses in Italy. Breakfast consists of muesli, eggs and ham (salmon for those who do not eat pork), fruit and biscotti (absolutely fantastic). The hosts are very accommodative – they tailor to your diet requirements and do not rush you to finish breakfast. There is also bottled water for guests available at all times.
Le gîte des Rapides
Le gîte des Rapides is located in Montreal, just 5 miles from Eaton Center Montreal.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 6 miles from Le gîte des Rapides, and Canadian Center for Architecture is 4.5 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 7 miles away.
Breakfast was adapted specially for me to accommodate for my allergies,
also because of my longer stay in Canada they drove me to the launderette to get my laundry done.
- Breakfast was wonderful. They make of catering an art.
- The owners were welcoming, gracious, helpful, and friendly. The room was very spacious, modern and clean. The breakfasts were outstanding, plentiful, and varied as if I were in a luxury hotel serving gourmet food. I loved the food and the presentation. I would not hesitate to stay there again. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
- Everything is excellent. The gourmet breakfast is one of the highlights. Thanks a lot, Andre and Raquael
- The room was quite large. The breakfasts were perfect. And the hosts were the best. We’ll definitely be staying here again!
- Breakfast was adapted specially for me to accommodate for my allergies,
Gîte La Petite Bourgeoise
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte La Petite Bourgeoise offers accommodations in Montreal.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Eaton Center Montreal is 3.7 miles from Gîte La Petite Bourgeoise, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 4.1 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 9 miles away.
Verdun is a great choice for travelers interested in ambiance, walking and old-town exploration.
- The house was very cosy and warm since we arrived at an outside temperature of -12degC at night. Clean and big room almost like a hotel room, even had a small fridge in the room. Super huge bed and very comfortable. We had a very good rest after a long haul flight. Bathroom outside the room was very clean and hot water was good. Breakfast was wonderful – we had warm croque-monsieur and lots of fruits!
- The hostess Joanne was quite hospitable and helpful. She made our day after an exhausting trip by offering clean room, warm atmosphere and an incredible homemade breakfast very early in the morning. I am particularly fond of the maps of all the locations that her guests come from, they reveal that she really put her heart into this B&B.
Joanne was the perfect host, and provided plenty of suggestions and directions for my day in Montreal. The room was huge, with a separate living area, and the breakfasts were just right, with a selection of fruit, yoghurt, breads and a hot dish.
Shared bathrooms were no problem, and well equipped. 10 min walk to Verdun metro. Terrific value for money!
- Easy to park truck and leave for the stay. Short walk to Metro and quick ride to downtown. Very clean. At home feel. Excellent breakfast.
- Host was extremely friendful and breakfast was delicious
One of our best sellers in Montreal! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Gite L’Imprévu offers accommodations in Montreal.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Eaton Center Montreal is 1.8 miles from Gite L’Imprévu, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 2.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Good location, very friendly owner, great breakfast.
- Welcoming host, friendly other guests, friendly cat, great breakfast.
- Good service for decent fee. Huge breakfast! Close to metro and able to park a car all day.
- Fantastic couple run the place, super comfortable, amazing location – walkable and close to the metro. Fantastic breakfast every morning. Free on street parking. Close access to everything in the city.
- This was such a lovely place to stay at! The location was hard to beat and the room was very comfortable. While the bathroom was shared, I really appreciated that there was a sink in the bedroom. The breakfasts were absolutely amazing! Dan and Rita was super nice hosts. We’ll definitely be back!
Le Terra Nostra B&B
Located in Montreal, 3.6 miles from Eaton Center Montreal, Le Terra Nostra B&B features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 4 miles from Le Terra Nostra Bed & Breakfast, and Canadian Center for Architecture is 2.9 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Verdun is a great choice for travelers interested in ambiance, walking and old-town exploration.
- Mimi goes out of her way to make sure your breakfast is healthy and tasty. Her home is beautifully decorated reflecting her travels and love of design. We love staying at La Terra Nostra.
- We like everything of the B&B especially the Afrika room and the breakfast. And ofcourse the host.
- The owner was a gracious and most friendly host. She went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and comfortable.
- The ovwe all experience was excellent. Lovely welcome, charming and comfortable room and a splendid breakfast.
- Lovely property with outside patio for relaxing and breakfast (weather permitting). Very gracious with requests for early coffee, calling taxi, metro info, early arrival.
Repos & Manna Bed & Breakfast
Repos & Manna Bed & Breakfast is located in Montreal, 1.1 miles from Eaton Center Montreal and 1.5 miles from Montreal Symphony Orchestra.The rooms include a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Canadian Center for Architecture is 1,650 feet from Repos & Manna B&B, and St. Denis Theatre is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9 miles from Repos & Manna Bed & Breakfast.
- Excellent breakfast with variety. Great host with broad interest, bringing guests together in relaxing atmosphere.
- Tony was very helpful, kind and he has a great sense of humour. The meals were very good. The location is ideal.
Super cozy; Tony, the owner, makes you feel very welcome. Breakfasts were yummy !
3 min walk to Metro station a massive plus. Overall, just a super value, and would absolutely stay again.
- Cozy home away from home! Superb host and great conversations. Met new friends from around the world. Close to everything!!QUIET residential side street. Big breakfast fresh and different each morning. Highly recommend this experience.
- I literally have no complaints, it was a wonderful experience!
Casa Bianca Bed & Breakfast
Casa Bianca Bed & Breakfast is located in Montreal, just 1.2 miles from Eaton Center Montreal.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 1.2 miles from Casa Bianca Bed & Breakfast, and St. Denis Theatre is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9 miles from Casa Bianca Bed & Breakfast.
Plateau Mont Royal is a great choice for travelers interested in friendly locals, atmosphere and ambiance.
- We had an issue with our room that the staff took care of very quickly and in a friendly manner. Our new room was beautiful and we had fantastic time in Montreal as a result!
- Breakfast excellent; house beautiful and rooms spacious. Great location on a quiet street with lovely views over park, close to all amenities. Seating arrangements for breakfast okay, especially in the little garden terrace.
- Loved Casa Bianca location and my room overlooking the park was just gorgeous! I loved having a bath in my room with so much space! I walked down to Mont Royal for dinner on my own and found a lovely vegetarian restaurant. Safe area too. Taxi next morning was almost instant.
- Relatively cheap compared with other facilities in Montreal.
- Superb location easy walk into Old Port area, exquisite rooms, 2 out of 3 morning cooks/hostess, wonderful.
L’Hotel Particulier Griffintown
One of our best sellers in Montreal! L’Hotel Particulier Griffintown is located in Montreal, 0.9 miles from Eaton Center Montreal and 1.1 miles from Montreal Symphony Orchestra.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is available.Canadian Center for Architecture is 0.9 miles from L’Hotel Particulier Griffintown, and St. Denis Theatre is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Super comfortable and beautiful accommodation, surprised to see it included a kitchen and daybed; the owner, Michael, was also extremely friendly and great to chat with. Really enjoyed this place, and I will be back!
- Accommodation was excellent – living area with mini kitchen on the first floor and bedroom and bathroom above. White, bright, clean and comfortable with balcony overlooking the garden which is accessible to guests. A great place to stay if I’d been there for longer – somewhere to make breakfast with space to relax or work.
- Very clean and huge place! For some reason I was under the impression that we were staying in a room that had shared common spaces but we had an entire apartments to ourselves. Excellent value for money!
- very quiet, very clean, easy access, nice backyard
- The cleanliness was superb and commendable. The property was very aesthetic and a pleasure to stay in.
Le 9 et demi
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le 9 et demi offers accommodations in Montreal.All rooms include a shared bathroom.Eaton Center Montreal is 2.8 miles from Le 9 et demi, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 2.7 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Large Bedroom with Terrace
Located in Montreal, 2.9 miles from Eaton Center Montreal, Large Bedroom with Terrace features a sun terrace and views of the city.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 2.8 miles from Large Bedroom with Terrace, and St. Denis Theatre is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Beautiful location with a friendly host that I would recommend to anyone!
The view from the room is excellent and you have everything you need around!
Perfect location, great host, amazing time in this lovely city!
Would come again!
- Beautiful place and beautiful location. The host, Diane, really made the difference though. I felt like I was at home under the care of a dear family member.
- It’s great to see the sunrise from the room with the terrace and Diane is a wonderful host. We fully enjoyed the stay and the conversations with Diane, which made my first experience of B&B memorable.
- Lovely room with large rooftop terrace. Diane was very friendly and helpful. Metro station around the corner
- Nice room with awesome terrace. Metro station is pretty close.
- Beautiful location with a friendly host that I would recommend to anyone!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Châteauguay Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Châteauguay Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Châteauguay Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Châteauguay Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!