10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Champ des Oiseaux Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Champ des Oiseaux Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Champ des Oiseaux Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Champ des Oiseaux Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Champ des Oiseaux Liege Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Champ des Oiseaux Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Champ des Oiseaux Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Champ Des Oiseaux Liege Province:
B&B The Street Lodge
B&B The Street Lodge is located in a residential area across from the Liège-Guillemins Train Station. Guests can enjoy some sun in the small yard.A private entrance leads to the warmly decorated room. It is equipped with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Bed and Breakfast The Street Lodge is a 5-minute drive from highway A602.
- Owner very helpful. An upgrade on some of the local hotels I’d used before.
- Very good location near the station. Perfect for a business trip.
- Proximity to station of apartment and ease of public transport throughout Liege which helped moving around the city.
The owner was very polite and welcoming. The room was decorated in style and had personality, The bathroom was large and comfortable. The bed was also very comfortable. Breakfast was satisfactory.
The room is very close to the impressive Guillemins train station.
- Beautiful apartment with a garden, owner is very friendly, great breakfast.
B&B and Apartements Cour d’Aix
One of our top picks in Richelle.Offering a fitness centre and bicycle rental services, B&B and Apartements Cour d’Aix is located in Richelle, a 14-minute drive from Liège. Guests can benefit from a garden with free barbecue facilities and access to wireless internet.Rooms here will provide you with a TV with cable channels. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and towels. Extras include a desk and ironing facilities.At B&B and Apartements Cour d’Aix you can enjoy a daily breakfast. There is a shared kitchen and lounge, and you can relax with a game of table tennis. For an additional charge, guests can visit the on-site sauna.Maastricht is 12.4 miles from the Cour D’aix. It is 16.8 miles to Tongeren and Blegny is 5.2 miles. Aachen in Germany is a 40-minute drive away. The property offers free parking.
- Rooms are well sized,quite surroundings clean and a very nice owner of the premises.
Lovely lady running the place, seemed overworked but not flustered and could not have been kinder.
Lovely breakfast, she even gave me a roll and a bottle of water to continue my journey – I was cycling.
- Owners are very flexible and think along with your needs. Location and surroundings are beautiful as well!
- Dit was mijn 2e keer, goede accommodatie met mijn fietsmaten, perfecte voorzieningen, goed geregeld, voor een aanrader
- mooie authentiek verblijf, rustige omgeving en goed bereikbaar.
La lune en bulles
La lune en bulles offers accommodations in Presseux. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Maastricht is 25 miles from La lune en bulles, and Aachen is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 12 miles from La lune en bulles.
- Gorgious comfy rooms in a beautiful setting, the owners are wonderful people, great breakfast at low price. An absolute place to recommend and to go back to!
- The room with a bath was designed very beatifully. The host is very friendly and helpful. One of the nicest things were the amazing various kind of home made jams at the breakfast. I strongly recommend!
- The welcome was very warm and friendly. We immediately felt at ease and relaxed.
- The hosts just went the extra mile to ensure we had everything we needed. Every morning breakfast was different, featuring local and home made produce. Times for breakfast were very flexible and ready for us at our chosen time
Superb fresh orange juice and excellent coffee!
The welcome was great and nothing was too much trouble.
A very relaxed and enjoyable stay in an idyllic setting.
Maison d’hôtes La Lavandière
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Maison d’hôtes La Lavandière is located in Somme-Leuze in the region of Namur Province, just 21 miles from Liège. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Durbuy is 4.3 miles from Maison d’hôtes La Lavandière, and Spa is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 19 miles from Maison d’hôtes La Lavandière.
- Lovely accommodation in a beautiful remote setting made all the more special by the excellent hospitality provided by Jessica and Jean Michel. Ideal relaxing setting to return to after long tiring days at the Belgian Grand Prix.
- This is how hospitality should be. When we arrived at the hotel the hostess came to our car to welcome us. This with a very natural enthusiasm that we felt immediately at home. The lady (Jessica) explained us about different villages in the area and about restaurants. The hotel room was super clean. and the breakfast was with fresh and biological products. Also after checking out we could stay the whole afternoon in the garden enjoying the beautiful weather.
- The peaceful location, the spacious room, the great buffet breakfast with eggs and preserve provide by mum (mum has hens 🙂 ) and the friendly welcome from the family.
- A very friendly and modern accommodation with Jessica and Jean-Michel as perfect hosts! Also our dog felt welcome here. The room was good and breakfast was super.
- It was a super great stay in this lovely hotel. It is located in a very cosy village but at the same time it is very near to the big and touristic cities. We ate the best Belgian homemade food there. The dinner is highly recommended. The staff are two young couple, and they seem to be the owners of the place. They are so welcoming and friendly.
Bienvenue au 31
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bienvenue au 31 offers accommodations in Liège, just 17 miles from Maastricht.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aachen is 25 miles from Bienvenue au 31, and Valkenburg is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Lovely hosts who make you feel extremely welcome in their home. The house is in a quiet residential area close to the city centre. The room I had was spacious, clean, comfortable and very nicely decorated.
- Very friendly owners, clean rooms, good breakfast, quiet neighborhood
- The owner/manager Alain was the perfect host! He went out of his way to make myself and my son very welcome. He insisted on driving us into the Centre Ville, to the train station on the morning of our departure, a total gentleman! The property was very modern, bright, spacious and immaculate….could not fault it!
- Perfect hosts and beautiful location. Totally worth it 🙂
- Ausgesprochen nette und hilfreiche Gastgeber! Bequeme Betten, ruhige Lage, alles sehr sauber. Das Frühstück war super.
W’allons nous dormir
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, W’allons nous dormir offers accommodations in Liège.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Maastricht is 17 miles from W’allons nous dormir, and Aachen is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 4.3 miles from W’allons nous dormir.
No reviews yet.
Saint laurent offers accommodations in Liège. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Maastricht is 16 miles from Saint laurent, and Aachen is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Villa Thibault
Set in a 19th-century house, Villa Thibault is located 10 minutes’ walk from Liège’s historical city centre and offers a spacious suite with free WiFi throughout. Guests benefit from public parking free of charge near the accommodation. A shuttle service to and from the station is available upon request.Suites at Villa Thibault are fitted with antique furniture, a work desk and a seating area. Each has a private bathroom with a shower.Breakfast is prepared with regional organic products and served daily in the common dining room or in the room. Many cafés and eating facilities are located within 1,950 feet from the property.If desired, the bed and breakfast’s hosts will gladly assist you with your guided tour of Liège. Sainte-Agathe park is right next to the property and offers a green oasis in the city.The central Liège-Palais Train Station is located a 6-minute walk from Villa Thibault and Liège Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away. Maastricht-Aachen Airport is a 30-minute drive from the property.
- Wonderful hospitality, very good information on what to see in the Old Town.
- We loved the entire “homely” setting of the apartment where we stayed- it was just what we were looking for! We wanted to take a break from hotels and this place definitely let us make us feel right at home without the typical hotel feeling. Our room was decorated uniquely, the bed was super comfortable and it had a rainshower which we really liked! Super cozy atmosphere overall. Also, Serge accomodated us with one of the best breakfasts we’ve had on our trip (all fresh and organic) and he was incredibly prompt with answering any questions we had!
The place is very close to Liege-Palais train station, which is the one by the city center.
The bedroom was so nice and beautiful, completely equipped, it also had a coffee and tea maker, which is a nice detail. The bed was also very confortable.
Finally, the breakfast was delicious, the hosts love bio and organic food and they serve only first quality products.
- Very eclectic decor; it was fabulous. The guys were perfects hosts, helpful with maps and directions to attractions. Easily walkable city, wonderful experience. Would definitely stay here again!
- It is a place with the special atmosphere. Very pleasant owners. Rooms are spacious and designed very originally. Breakfast was simply domestic. Parking was straight on a street near an entrance and quite free. It can be recommended for a small group of friends or family
Faubourg Saint Martin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Faubourg Saint Martin offers accommodations in Liège, just 15 miles from Maastricht.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.Aachen is 24 miles from Faubourg Saint Martin, and Valkenburg is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 4.3 miles from Faubourg Saint Martin.
Fantastic host and room, highly recommanded, we would love to come back again.
Ien & Marco
- Nice spot, very close to the city center, nice location, very well furnished and clean room, nice welcome and hospitality
- I liked Avery thing nice apartment and nice owner
- Very-very nice apartment. Good location, new and very stylish design.
- Best neighborhood in Liège, easy access to city center and good restaurants, quiet during the night. Nice for the owner to provide Galler as local speciality.
- Fantastic host and room, highly recommanded, we would love to come back again.
Château de Bonne Espérance
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Château de Bonne Espérance is located in Huy, just 29 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Liège is 16 miles from Château de Bonne Espérance, and Durbuy is 14 miles away. Liege Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Champ Des Oiseaux Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Champ des Oiseaux Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Champ des Oiseaux Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Champ des Oiseaux Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!