10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Chacalal Quintana Roo – Top Hotel Reviews
Chacalal Quintana Roo is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Chacalal Quintana Roo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chacalal Quintana Roo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chacalal Quintana Roo. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Chacalal Quintana Roo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Chacalal Quintana Roo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Chacalal Quintana Roo:
La Posada del Agua y Fuego
La Posada del Agua y Fuego offers accommodations in Chemuyil. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Playa del Carmen is 27 miles from La Posada del Agua y Fuego, and Tulum is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- This place will melt your heart. Breakfast is insane. I loved almost everything about it- the dogs, cenote, friendly staff, beautiful structures and layout. I could see the potential for some rooms to be louder because they share open windows (that don’t shut) with the common room, so maybe check that out if you’re a light sleeper, but honestly it wasn’t a problem for us, ppl were quiet.
- Excellent homemade breakfast every morning! We loved staying here and after a week we felt completely at home. The grounds are lovely and the entire staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The staff is amazing. Very relaxed and friendly. The place has a very good vibe. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I also liked the organic shampoo and body lotion. The breakfast was different every day and was very delicious. The place is a bit difficult to reach so i would recommend to rent a car or bikes.
Beautiful place in the middle of the forest and a big area where you can freely move around. Nearby (less than 15 mins driving) to some of the best beaches; beautiful cenote reachable by 10 minutes biking (bikes which La Posada offered for free!), besides the private cenote and the swimming pool. There is also a small kitchen where we could cook our meals.
Perfect welcome and great availability of the entire staff, in particular Jean-Luc, his wife and daughter who treated us as we were their family members! We definitely recommend La Posada!
- The owners and staff are super nice!! Location is perfect, in the middle of the jungle, very peaceful and close to the nicest beaches (Akumal and Xcacel). Breakfast was delicious, my favourite was the papaya homemade marmalade! They have a very nice pool and soon they will have a spa. They arranged a massage for me and gave us tips about restaurants and places to go. Highly recommended if you are traveling with children. Be aware that only breakfast is provided, you can buy food and cook if you decide to have lunch or dinner at the property. Thank you for making our trip so pleasant! 🙂
Villa Morena Boutique Hotel Ecoliving
One of our best sellers in Akumal! Showcasing a playground and terrace, B&B Villa Morena EcoLiving is located in Akumal in the region of Quintana Roo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Playa del Carmen is 21 miles from B&B Villa Morena EcoLiving, and Tulum is 18 miles away. Cozumel Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Wonderful place off the grid to relax, float on the sculpted pool, listen to the birds, enjoy exquisite Italian-made breakfasts and dinners, and generally enjoy nature.
- Beautiful and clean pool and cabaňas, nice people, very good italian food
Absolutely amazing hidden eden on earth,
Reunite w a nature in a jungle in a quiet and peaceful villa Morrella , where u have everything possible u can Imagine for that
Great food and super friendly owners who goes above and beyond,
That all is defenatly will bring me back to that place
Outstanding, amazing, incredible !!!! The bed was so comfy, the bed-sheets so soft, the staff really nice, welcoming and caring. The breakfast and coffee were truly incredible. Nice welcome drinks waiting in the fridge.
The house was really nice and well decorated. The place is very relaxing. The price is very cheap given the service. I recommend 200 % and would not mind paying 2 or 3 times the price for such a nice hotel.
Everything! The best place we stayed on our trip, maybe ever.
The pool was great and the food delicious!
Itour Akumal Villas Tortugas
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Itour Akumal Villas Tortugas is located in Akumal.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and car rental is available. Playa del Carmen is 21 miles from Villas Tortugas, and Tulum is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 25 miles from Itour Akumal Villas Tortugas.
- The rooms were very spacious. You get your own little house with great kitchen facilities and a little patio. The grounds are very beautiful with the pool, garden and walking path and they even have turtles and a duck! The staff were very friendly.
- Extremely clean unit, well maintained and pretty grounds , lovely pool , fabulous staff, quiet ( no barking dogs ! , no stinking garbage as other areas of Akumal ) . A real unexpected gem . You do require a car or walk to highway for taxi/bus . Really only a few minutes to beach though
- Big clean room with well equipped kitchenette. Lovely terrace. Pool was spectacular – incredibly clean and in good condition. Great laundry service. Wifi could have been better but worked well in communal area. Staff were very helpful.
- lovely place, rooms get cleaned every day. Nice staff. Collectivos 4 min walk away – you need to take them to reach the beach..
- Best value for money, helpful friendly staff, clean, quiet, safe, free tosts n drinks everyday, great tropical garden
Maya Eco Village
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Maya Eco Village is located in Akumal in the region of Quintana Roo, just 21 miles from Playa del Carmen. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Tulum is 18 miles from Maya Eco Village, and Cozumel is 24 miles away. Cozumel Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- This was a beautifully maintained property off the beaten track and away from the heavily touristed areas. The casita was perfect, the pool well maintained, the breakfasts delicious and the price very reasonable. The staff was very nice.
- Beautifully landscaped, set-up and cared for. Quaint, secluded, and peaceful. Breakfast was delicious
- We had a great time staying at Maya Eco Village. The staff was super helpful in every way. We had a car and that is a must since this place is in the jungle. I warmly recommend this place and would love to go back.
- The Eco Village is very lovely, with beautiful gardens all around and a very nice pool area. The staff are wonderful and sweet, and breakfast was amazing. I really loved my stay here. The one thing that’s a little tricky is it’s about a kilometer into the woods. You can take a taxi there or walk it, and the stay in the woods is really great, but this did make it a little hard to find.
Seclusion from the maddening all-inclusive crowds.
New and clean property.
Extremely friendly staff.
Organic Yoga Mexico
Located in Akumal, 20 miles from Playa del Carmen, Organic Yoga Mexico features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Tulum is 18 miles from Organic Yoga Mexico, and Cozumel is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 25 miles from Organic Yoga Mexico.
- The Owner lives on the property and is very nice and helpful. We got some great recommendations on where to go from him. The free Yoga lesson in the morning was also exactly what me and my wife needed. The place is rustique and has a lot of personality and ambience. Very recomendable.
- Very cozy and calm place! The owner was a yogateacher, so in the morning he held a lesson for us, perfect to start the day with! Tree nice dogs and a good breakfast with plenty of fresh fruit in the garden! Very good service! We highly recommend this place!:)
Absolutely amazing experience! Loved our bungalow in the middle of the jungle. The owner was very friendly, helpful and fun! It felt like visiting good friend 🙂 There was very good wifi and tasty breakfast (fresh fruit, bread, coffee, tea etc.). Drinking water was provided all the time. It is only 10 minutes walk to the main road, where you can catch collectivos to get to the beach or other towns. I recommend to rent a lifejacket at the dive shop at the beach and go swimming with the sea turtles on your own – stunning!!! Another wonderful experience was the yoga lesson in the morning, it was great. I had truly unforgettable experience and hopefully will be back soon! Thanks Leon!
Take in mind this is an accommodation in the jungle, there are animals and insects living there and some of them could get inside. Just be aware and do not kill anything 🙂
- We liked our vacations in organic yoga. Léon is a good host, very helpful. He suggest us a good restaurant. We had a kid yoga class, adapted for our little baby crawler. Organic yoga is a jungle experience close to akumal beach.
Leon was a great host. He helped us when we needed some food and gave us his out of kindness. He also gave us a free ride to Playa Del Carmen which we were so grateful for!
He has a very special place and it was really a great experience staying at Organic Yoga:)
Located in Tulum, 10 miles from Akumal, Casa Cenote features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom.Puerto Aventuras is 21 miles from Casa Cenote, and Xpu Ha is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The food at the restaurant and the restaurant staff. The fact that this place is right on the beach – you walk out of your sliding glass doors right onto the sand.
ligging direct aan zee, uitzicht super , pelikanen en amdere vogels duiken voor je ogen in de zee om te vissen. Prima restaurant met uitzicht over zee, overheerlijke kreeft!
tegenover huisjes ligt rustig plekje om te snorkelen, kan ook in zee en verderop bij rif.
- Lo mejor es el lugar, el hospedaje está sobre una playa hermosa ideal para relajarse. La amabilidad del personal es destacable, hay kayak y snorkel disponibles para los huéspedes.
- Hay un cenote justo atrás del hotel y es muy bello
- Location top, proprietario simpaticissimo , ristorante ottimo,prezzi ottimi.
Tankah Inn B&B
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Tankah Inn B&B offers accommodations in Tulum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Akumal is 11 miles from Tankah Inn B&B, and Puerto Aventuras is 21 miles away. Cozumel Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Location. Friendly Willy. Free kayak. Misto. Pratelsky Willy. Kajak zdarma.
- Great breakfast included with your room. The location is like being on your own private beach in a quiet area. Looking at the stars at night is surreal. Comfy rooms in a safe area. Highly recommended!
- Our room was amazing; opened up to beautiful tankah bay. Very quiet and relaxing. We felt so secluded but also just a quick drive into Tulum Pueblo. Breakfast was deliciously cooked by Pancho every morning(except Sunday, inn owner offered to buy guests breakfast at nearby casa cenote). Maid staff made the room look so nice. Kayaks were fun.
- Tankah Inn was great – breathtaking view, free kayak and snorkeling, and Pancho’s breakfasts were delicious. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff came across as genuine and kind. On the whole, we really enjoyed our experience there.
- Un déjeuner correct mais loin des commentaires exceptionnels que j’avais lu et notamment celui de Victor….. le gérant qui s’autoproclamait , ” meilleur petit déjeuner de la riviera maya” et s’était mis 5 étoiles histoire d’améliorer sa note …véridique . Seul point positif , la proximité de Tulum sans ses désagréments de fourmilière touristique ( en voiture sinon galère )
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Tulum, 15 miles from Akumal, Crucero Tulum features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Punta Allen is 29 miles from Crucero Tulum, and Puerto Aventuras is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 39 miles from Crucero Tulum.
- Decent breakfast and a good location for visiting Tulum Archaeological site.
- The staff was helpful a lot. Also, the breakfast was great and a lot to choose. The bikes were available and free, so everything was great.
- Room was spacious enough and cosy. Nothing fancy but you definitely get what you pay for. location is very close to ruins and beach. you can use bikes for free which is a real advantage instead of having to walk boring parts to these places. Staff is friendly
- The place was used as a parking lot during the day for nearby ruins
- This is a hostel and it was located wonderfully well with a large international community right next to Tulum. We didn’t have to pay for parking to go to the runes or the beach because we were that close. It was NOT a high end resort. If you are looking for that, don’t stay in Tulum. This was perfect for what it was. Great service, great location, inexpensive price, and modest accommodations. Food was good, shower on and off in quality. Overall a good experience and teenagers loved the location and met other young folks there. Clean and considerate facility and staff.
Casa Tzalam Tulum selva
One of our best sellers in Tulum! Located in Tulum, 14 miles from Akumal, Casa Tzalam Tulum selva features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Puerto Aventuras is 25 miles from Casa Tzalam Tulum selva, and Xpu Ha is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 40 miles from Casa Tzalam Tulum selva.
- We loved the place and the pets 🙂 The hosts are really nice and give us good advice about what to do around Tulum.
- This place is simply amazing. It’s a very quiet and relaxing B&B, hidden in the jungle. The owners are a very kind family that will give you good touristic advices and will cook amazing tipical Mexican breakfast. The rooms are very clean, and good looking.
Everything very good!! The hosts were very welcoming, open to help us, friendly, easygoing…
The hotel is small but typical, beautiful and very calm, perfect to relax. The breakfast is very good and home made.
I recommend it +++
- What a magical piece of paradise. I loved being in the jungle, living at Fernandas beautiful home. The place is great. Fernanda lives there with her parents and two beautiful dogs. Such a wonderful, authentic experience.
- Fernanda and family were wonderful hosts – the breakfasts were so delicious and we already miss the friendly family pets that roam the property and are always ready for a good belly rub!
Located in Tulum in the region of Quintana Roo, 16 miles from Akumal, Casa Babel features an outdoor pool and views of the garden.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Punta Allen is 28 miles from Casa Babel, and Puerto Aventuras is 26 miles from the property. Cozumel Airport is 40 miles away.
Tulum City-Centre is a great choice for travelers interested in archaeology, Mayan ruins and snorkeling.
- Good location with big rooms. Breakfast was decent . Loved the in room hammock
- Location. Backround facilities and the pool you can use in the night. Nice staff. Value for money. Appropriate breakfast.
- The beds were very comfy and breakfast buffet was very filling.
- Nice big rooms. Good breakfast, nice inner courtyard to sit.
Super emplacement géographique tres central avec un arrêt de collectivos et deux restaurants végétariens /vegan ou avec options au bout de la rue.
L’espace de vie commune très agréable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Chacalal Quintana Roo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Chacalal Quintana Roo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Chacalal Quintana Roo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Chacalal Quintana Roo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!