10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Celles Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Celles Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Celles Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Celles Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Celles Namur Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Celles Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Celles Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Celles Namur Province:
B&B Le Vieux Marronnier
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Le Vieux Marronnier offers accommodations in Foy-Notre-Dame. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Durbuy is 22 miles from B&B Le Vieux Marronnier, and Namur is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The venue was remote, quiet and idyllic. The food was excellent. The hospitality was excellent. Very family friendly environment. Stayed here whilst transmitting through to southern Germany.
- Lovely traditional Belgium b&b great character in a beautiful setting. We had a wonderful meal as well grwat for us and the kids.
- Pleasant room with FABULOUSLY comfy bed, cosy restaurant with delicious food.
We had a really good diner in the restaurant of the property. The food was excellent!
The owner of the B&B and the restaurant is very kind.
- This place is an absolute gem..A little dreamy place in Ardennes. Beautiful room., very friendly staff, superb diner, and breakfast. Next to a beautiful old churxh. Pilgrimage for Notre Dame!
Gilles De Ver
Gilles De Ver offers accommodations in Ver. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Durbuy is 21 miles from Gilles De Ver, and Namur is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Steven and Lieve were very kind and thoughtful. Beyond expectations!
The bar downstairs is very welcoming.
The breakfast is rich and suits everybody’s needs.
The hosts offer good tips for your plannings.
The house is very clean and cozy.
- Amazing place and really hospitable people. View from the property is gorgeous! Breakfast was brilliant, definitely exceeded all expectations!
- Great place to stay overnight. Great hospitality and probably one of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had. Nice yard to let the dog out and close to Celles historical city
- Beautiful house, room and garden with kind hosts. Very nice dinner and breakfast. Thank you for the hospitality.
Delightful stay. Superb breakfast. Fantastically comfortable and
beautifully decorated. Wonderful hosts.
- Steven and Lieve were very kind and thoughtful. Beyond expectations!
Located in Waulsort in the region of Namur Province, 28 miles from Durbuy, B&B Windsor features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Namur is 18 miles from B&B Windsor, and Charleroi is 23 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 25 miles away.
- The owner is really nice and made us feel very at home, the room was nice and cozy and made warm. There are a few interesting features if there are any bird lovers, there is a tree at the entrance to the property that hosts a large number of birds, if you go outside you can hear them chirping during the evening. We had to cut our trip short because due to the season we couldn’t find too many attractions open.
- Amazing breakfast. Staff was very helpful and kind.
- The B&B is in chateau in a very picturesque are. It’s authentic and pleasant.
- Scenery, room facilities (private spa!), breakfast, polite owners!! Great destination!
- Breakfast, delicious, and in a spacious room. Freedom to sit outside enjoying the garden with wine/tea/coffee. Proximity to Le Vieux Waulsort restaurant which offers excellent personal meals.
One of our best sellers in Dinant! Located in Dinant, 25 miles from Durbuy, Panamá features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Namur is 16 miles from Panamá, and Charleroi is 24 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The owner made me feel extra special by catering to my every need. Where to rock climb? Detailed instructions on how to get there. Best Trappist beers? Details about each one. And the dinner at the bistro was out of this world! Felt like good friends by the time I left.
- Owner picked us up for free and opened the kitchen despite normally being closed..excellent food and nice accomodation
- Friendliness of the staff .Room furnishings .Breakfast
- Lively bohemian atmosphere in the bar, very welcoming friendly owners, bedrooms newly refurbished to a high standard. Excellent meal served in the bar in the evening.
Beautiful building and rooms, wonderful “personal” atmosphere and very nice staff. The rooms very cosy and the breakfast was rich, with excellent coffee and croissants, Belgian paté and all you need. Nice views and location at the river Meuse, nice walks to the city centre and the surrounding area. Small supermarket nearby.
If you are there for hiking, this is an excellent, especially also for relaxing in the bar at night. By the way, i couldn’t hear the bar, which I think was under my room, but it was winter, windows closed, and I had some of the amazing Belgian beers… (try the Karmeliet Triple at the bar!).
Côté Sax bed and breakfast
Côté Sax bed and breakfast is located in Dinant, 25 miles from Durbuy and 14 miles from Namur.The rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Charleroi is 23 miles from Côté Sax bed and breakfast, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 24 miles from Côté Sax bed and breakfast.
The breakfast was very good. Pancakes and cooked eggs were offered every day. There was an excellent choice of bread, ham and eggs and proper jam in jars. There was a good shower in the room.
The room had a great view over the Meuse and it was very handy for visiting Dinant.
The owners were great – pleasant, helpful and efficient.
- Great views over the river and located close to everything. Hosts were very accommodating.
- Room was great – very modern, comfortable and beautifully designed. Breakfast good but would have liked some croissants given we were in Belgium!
- Stephen the host and owner was very helpful , based above a little cafe little hard to find but room was very nice we had a great stay
- Beautiful view, modern rooms with high ceilings. Very friendly owners. Amazing breakfast that has everything you would want!
- The breakfast was very good. Pancakes and cooked eggs were offered every day. There was an excellent choice of bread, ham and eggs and proper jam in jars. There was a good shower in the room.
B&B Le Bouchat-Oreille
In the geographical heart of Wallonia, Le Bouchat-Oreille has a large terrace and a seasonal swimming pool area overlooking the village of Spontin. It offers spacious rooms with free internet and flat-screen TVs.The rooms at Bouchat-Oreille are decorated with tile floors and large windows viewing the rustic surroundings. Each room has a seating corner set up around the cable TV.Le Bouchat-Oreille’s guests can relax on the deck surrounding the pool or enjoy a drink on the terrace. There is also a spa bathtub available.A rural breakfast with homemade products is served in the breakfast room every morning. On some nights, guests can enjoy a home-cooked meal as well.Namur and Dinant are 6 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful scenery , central to spontin town , the owners were very helpful despite our language barrier and even drove up to our destination in Ciney the first day to save us ordering a taxi, overall lovely place to stay .
- The location and the way it is set out, the owners are very accommodating to your needs and the breakfast is very good and plentiful, good parking and the town has great bistros
- Great breakfast! Hot tub was nice after climbing in Dreyer.
- Small very friendly hotel with excellent facilities and a view to enjoy across the valley. An outstanding breakfast was really enjoyed.
- Everything was really good! I like stuff, room, breakfast and of course excellent view. Will come again for sure.
La chambre d’ Elisa
Located in Chevetogne, 17 miles from Durbuy, La chambre d’ Elisa features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Namur is 20 miles from La chambre d’ Elisa, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Corinne is very nice and helpfull!
I hope to go back soon!
- A very stylish room and great hospitality by owner .
Petit déjeuner excellent et adapté aux demandes particulières
Douche à l’italienne et deco très zen : super ambiance
chambre propre ,spacieuse avec tous les équipements nécessaire (cafetière,chocolat, gaufres, télé avec neet flix, soins corporel..etc . très bon petit déjeuner!!
et très bon accueil des propriétaires des lieux .
- Chambre très jolie et spacieuse. Très bon accueil. Situation idéale.
- Beautiful environment
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Mandarine Turquoise is located in Falmignoul, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Namur is 18 miles from Mandarine Turquoise, and Charleroi is 24 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- We had a wonderful weekend! The room was clean, bed was comfortable. We really enjoyed the private spa and the breakfast. Location is also great for long walks in the nearby forest and river. The owners were very friendly and made us feel welcome, we will definitely visit again!
- We would like to thank enormously to Jean and Catherine for their kindness and hospitality during this trip! The service from this BnB is unique, ranked No 1 in our experience of staying in many hotels or BnB. One little thing impressed me still, when we returned into the BnB in the late evening, there were already tasty warm tea and cookie waiting in the corridor! Let alone the delicious home-made cake, multiple choices of honey in the breakfast, private, neat and tidy wellness …
- Very friendly people, nice breakfast, beautiful welness!! Top B&B
The stay was perfect.
I went there to relax and do some open air sports in the woods, Jean helped me with tips about the area.
- This is beautifull hotel located in a quiet location with very helpfull staff!
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Bécasse offers accommodations in Custinne, just 20 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Namur is 19 miles from La Bécasse, and Charleroi is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Love this B&B. It was prefect for my family. The owner made us fell right at home and breakfast was amazing. Highly recommend!
- Beautiful house in a quite and nice location. Perfect for a relaxing weekend. Very friendly host and dog 😉 Our whole family fell in love with this house and people!
- Excellent place, very clean and charming, with a wonderful garden… The owner is very friendly
Heel mooie locatie
De b&b is heel mooi en gezellig ingericht en alles is supernetjes. Aangenaam terras
Heel vriendelijke ontvangst
Mooie dorpjes in de buurt , Dinant ligt op ca 15 km
Ik ben jammer genoeg ziek geworden en heb niets kunnen eten van het ontbijt maar volgens mijn man en kindjes was het prima in orde !
- le feu de bois chauffait à notre arrivée, les petites attentions pour nos enfants (oeufs en chocolat, choix lit parapluie ou lit 1 prs, des jouets, chaise haute), la calme, la literie, la famille de moutons, la déco
La Belle Étable
Featuring free WiFi, La Belle Étable offers accommodations in Dinant, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub and shower, with bathrobes and slippers provided. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Namur is 18 miles from La Belle Étable, and Charleroi is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- It was one of the best room which I booked. Big room with comfortable bed. Very friendly and helpfull owners. Amazing welness.
- This place is perfect, the rooms are huge, beautiful, comfortable and truly inviting. The views from the room and around are breathtaking. Mostly, Martine and Jean-Pierre are the perfect hosts and they made us feel like we were among friends from the get go.
- Martine and Jean-Pierre are the perfect hosts, always available and helpfull. The room is big , well cleaned with all amenities. The guest house is very charming. They offer an excellent breakfast with a wide choice of local product.
* hot tub / gym
* walk in shower
* bed (1 huge bed rather than 2)
* breakfast atmosphere
- Very friendly owners. Very big and beautiful rooms. Great wellness.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Celles Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Celles Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Celles Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Celles Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!