10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Celles Hainaut Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Celles Hainaut Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Celles Hainaut Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Celles Hainaut Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Celles Hainaut Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Celles Hainaut Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Celles Hainaut Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Celles Hainaut Province:
B&B Les Secrets de la Vie
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, B&B Les Secrets de la Vie offers accommodations in Celles. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Lille is 18 miles from B&B Les Secrets de la Vie, and Ghent is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast. Owner offered us supper at short notice. Very helpful and relaxed atmosphere.
- The owner, Bono, is a fantastic host, who gave us all the help we needed, both on the hotel and on our continued trip to Belgium.
- Beautiful idea..very well maintained, a good stocked honesty bar, nice story behind the making of this B&B. Breakfast was plain, just bread, cheese , ham and jams though very fresh and well presented.
- Every thing about the place is perfect. Next time im going south i will definitely stop there again
- Very friendly host, breakfast was good, no problems
B&B Le Temps Différent
B&B Le Temps Différent is located in Celles, 19 miles from Lille and 27 miles from Ghent. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Ieper is 29 miles from B&B Le Temps Différent, and Mons is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 45 miles from the property.
Sofie was professional and the whole place is top quality.
The breakfast was delicious
We would definitely recommend this place
- Van begin tot einde een top-ervaring! Overtrof al onze verwachtingen en kwamen ontspannend terug thuis, …en dat was de bedoeling. Om even te onthaasten is dit de ideale plaats op een zalige ligging en alles tot in de puntjes afgewerkt. We komen hier zeker terug.
- le calme et la beauté des lieux font très bon ménage …un endroit magique et romantique ainsi que familial….merveilleux quoi
- Le charme et le confort de la chambre. Le calme et le silence. Le petit-déjeuner. L’infrastructure du spa et de la piscine.
- Heerlijk ontbijt, zeer vriendelijk en warm ontvangst. Mooie kamer en badkamer. Prachtige tuin en zwembad.
- Sofie was professional and the whole place is top quality.
B&B Entre monts et collines
Located in Mont-de-l’Enclus, 20 miles from Lille, B&B Entre monts et collines features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Ghent is 24 miles from B&B Entre monts et collines, and Ieper is 28 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 43 miles away.
- Well equipped room, comfortable bed and very enjoyable breakfast served in room.
the owners of this Bed and breakfast was fantastic .
Conviviality ,and they offer us a welcome beer .
The room was very good and comfortable and quiet .
Breakfast was fantastic with some local products .
I recommend this B and B
- The breakfast was superb . Served in a basket and left on the doorstep on our balcony . It included cheese eggs jams breads croissants juice yoghurts home made tart , coffee to name a few!
- Very friendly and helpful owners, superb breakfast delivered to our little verandah/ balcony door in a basket, so we could eat overlooking the fields and hills, or eat inside. Beautiful, quiet and peaceful area. Excellent decor and power shower. We had a wonderful time and we highly recommend this B&B.
- Apparently I was their first English speaking guest but despite the language barrier we got on famously. Great hosts, lovely room and peaceful rural setting. Would definitely stay again.
B&B La Ferme Delgueule
Located in Tournai in the region of Hainaut Province, 15 miles from Lille, B&B La Ferme Delgueule features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Ieper is 27 miles from B&B La Ferme Delgueule, and Mons is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 45 miles from B&B La Ferme Delgueule.
- I did like everything : excellent beds, modern and large bathroom, superb design of room and common parts, all installed in a historic building. Good and abundant breakfast. Kindness of the staff.
The superior room & en suite is totally wow wow wow! Massive and beautiful- quite probably the most luxurious accommodation that I’ve ever stayed in. The style is stunning- the bed so very comfortable.
The owners are so welcoming and friendly. They couldn’t do more to help us enjoy our stay.
Delicious breakfast with a good choice. The hospitality area is much appreciated too.
Location is in the country on a historic working farm with such character but so very convenient for the motorway and the city. Unique location.
Our second visit but we will be back hopefully again and again.
- Beautiful enormous room, I said the view wasn’t good because it had dorma windows, so we had to stand to look out. Nice to have a sitting room to use with our friends.
- We loved the sitting room with tea facilities. The room is spacious and comfortable. It’s nice to stay in a countryside for a change 🙂
- My wife and I stay at this Farmhouse B&B every time we are in Tournai, 3 to 4 times a year. The young family who own the establishment are more than gracious. There is no restaurant on site but they offer a fabulous breakfast, and it is a short drive to Tournai. Highly recommend!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Kookhai offers accommodations in Kluisbergen. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lille is 22 miles from B&B Kookhai, and Ghent is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 40 miles from B&B Kookhai.
- Beautiful place, lovely hosts, friendly and helpful. Great breakfast. Best bathroom ever.
- The beds are clean and very good. The shared facilities are easy available and super!
The room was absolutely spotless and nicely decorated to provide a calm and tranquil atmosphere. The hosts Dirk and Kookhai were very friendly and helpful. The bathroom was immaculate. Breakfast was great! Excellent value for money
A little hidden gem
- Everything was perfect! The owners were very friendly and the treatment was incredible. Also, the breakfast was perfect. We would recomend it a lot.
- Excellent host Dirk, food was great the Thai restaurant was fantastic
B&B ‘t Hof van Spiere
Located in Spiere in the region of West-Vlaanderen, 15 miles from Lille, B&B ‘t Hof van Spiere features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Ghent is 27 miles from B&B ‘t Hof van Spiere, and Ieper is 22 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Excellent facilities, a great home made breakfast and a very nice location on a farm.
- A nice location at the countryside not far from Mouscron. Excellent rooms and a superb breakfast with Coffee and a Lotus Caramelised Biscuit (Speculoos) on the side !!!
- tout etait exceptionnel . cadre équipement accueil
- Todo genial, el trato, la habitación, la comida…la verdad es que ha sido una estancia genial.
- Matsalen.Trevlig värdinna och den utsökta frukosten
B&B Chateau Bagatelle
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, B&B Chateau Bagatelle is located in Frasnes-lez-Anvaing in the region of Oost-Vlaanderen, just 22 miles from Lille. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Ghent is 24 miles from B&B Chateau Bagatelle, and Ieper is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The property was very unusual and quint In fact it was stunning in places
- Nicely furnished spacious rooms. Tea and coffe and drinking water supplied. Breakfast was very nice. Hostess did not speak English but was able to communicate effectively and was very friendly. Good range of restaurants available at the nearby town ( 4km away).
Really is a beautiful place … and a suite of three rooms. Quiet and refined.
Also a covered park for my motorcycle.
- We only had a one night stop-over here but arrived very late after problems on the channel tunnel. Our 2am arrival was accommodated with no fuss and once we had seen the beautiful chateau and grounds we were gutted not to arrive early enough to enjoy an evening within those surroundings. Lovely breakfast on the terrace in the morning though and a stroll around the beautiful gardens. Staff were all very friendly indeed and I will book again.
- Very warm welcome by our guest. Very accommodating.
B&B Hof ter Kwaremont
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, B&B Hof ter Kwaremont is located in Kluisbergen in the region of Oost-Vlaanderen, just 22 miles from Lille. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ghent is 21 miles from B&B Hof ter Kwaremont, and Ieper is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 41 miles from B&B Hof ter Kwaremont.
- Very friendly hosts – Jasmin and Bert.. Great breakfast. Quiet location. Great for cycling events in Flanders. Coffee and chocolates on arrival was a nice touch.
- A beautiful barn conversion in an excellent location for cycling and touring round Flanders. The rooms were modern and well equipped. Fantastic hosts and a wonderful breakfast. Looking forward to returning.
Great hospitality, delicious breakfasts, very friendly family.
Family room great size for 4, the fridge was useful for the Juplier 🙂
Bike storage 👍
- The welcome by all members of the host family was wonderful. Breakfast was super and the location is just stunning. Room was spotless and very modern. Access to amazing cycling on the doorstep and nearby bar/cafe and restaurant made the trip a really special one. Will certainly be back!
- Clean and modern rooms. Breakfast excellent and cooked by host to order. Superb !
B&B Ter Poele
B&B Ter Poele is located in Avelgem, 21 miles from Lille and 21 miles from Ghent. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Ieper is 27 miles from B&B Ter Poele, and Mons is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The welcome from the owners after a long arduous journey through Germany and Holland was lovely. Sitting on their terrace with a Belgian beer was heaven. The rooms were absolutely beautiful – gorgeous furniture and a comfortable bed. The breakfast was substantial – excellent selection of bread and pastry (and home-made jams). It’s a shame to spend only one night there as there is so much to see in that area. The owners can also recommend restaurants – we went to one of their recommendations and it was a delightful place with stunning food (and beers).
- One of the best B&B. I have ever been to. Breakfast with organic egg and a great choice of food better than many hotels. Superb
- Really nice B&B… and Ingrid and Robert are just wonderfully pleasant hosts!
- Great people with great house,very accommodating, lovely flat and amazing breakfast buffet. We cannot deny this couple is doing B&B first of all for the love of sharing because it is how we felt 😉 Thanks for everything again (and by the way Cravois Villa was a nice tip!)
The owners were very welcoming. We had a beer as soon as we arrived with the owners on the back porch. The view of the gardens is delightful.
The apartment attached to the room was very good. The location was fine in a small village. I would have no issue with highly recommending the accommodation
De Gouden Klokke
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, De Gouden Klokke offers accommodations in Avelgem, just 21 miles from Lille. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Ghent is 21 miles from De Gouden Klokke, and Ieper is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- goods beds, comfortbale clean room and extremely helpful nice welcome and care
Hotel design is really excellent
Excellent restaurant inside
- We hebben een heerlijke nachtrust gehad met een landelijk zicht. De kamers zijn heel mooi afgewerkt. Het personeel is heel vriendelijk en het ontbijt was gevarieerd.
- Rustgevende inrichting, goede mix van authentieke en hedendaagse elementen, hartelijke ontvangst, lekker gegeten, prijs/kwaliteit van het restaurant en het totale verblijf zitten goed, groene omgeving midden in de natuur, je kan er van de stilte genieten.
- heel rustig gelegen, zeer mooie kamer met mooi badkamer met inloop douche
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Celles Hainaut Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Celles Hainaut Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Celles Hainaut Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Celles Hainaut Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!