10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cawston British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cawston British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cawston British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cawston British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cawston British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cawston British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cawston British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cawston British Columbia:
Crowsnest Vineyards Guest House
Crowsnest Vineyards Guest House is located in Keremeos, 29 miles from Summerland and 16 miles from Osoyoos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 21 miles from Crowsnest Vineyards Guest House.
Beautiful rural location in the middle of vineyards. The rooms comfortable, reminescent of a European hotel. The restaurant offered a good variety of food, well priced and very tasty. Nice wines available to accompany the meals.
Typical European breakfast, fresh baked rolls and bread, cold cuts, cheeses and boiled eggs.
- Beautiful quiet setting. Friendly owners. Excellent food and wine.
Loved the quiet, easy-to-access location and 360 panoramic views of the surrounding mountains from the property. The owner/hostess was welcoming/friendly; the room very comfortable, spacious and clean. And the included European breakfast was delicious — homemade buns, bread, jam, deli meats, cheese, fruit, veggies and coffee/tea. Also appreciated it being pet-friendly as was travelling with my two dogs.
Will definitely be recommending Crowsnest Vineyards to family and friends and am already looking forward to my next stay.
- Loved the wine tasting experience. Breakfast was very good. Thank you to our host. Comfortable bed. WiFi good.
- The stay was so comfortable. Rooms were very spacious and cozy. Beds and bedding were very comfortable and I don’t think I have ever stayed anywhere so clean and spotless. Owners were very friendly and the breakfast was amazing. Traditional German breakfast wth little details that made you feel at home. Cute egg cups and homemade bread and jam. Delcicious.
- Beautiful rural location in the middle of vineyards. The rooms comfortable, reminescent of a European hotel. The restaurant offered a good variety of food, well priced and very tasty. Nice wines available to accompany the meals.
Tree To Me
Tree To Me is located in Keremeos, 26 miles from Summerland and 21 miles from Osoyoos. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 19 miles from Tree To Me.
Being our 3rd year we have stayed at TTM, everything was exactly as it was the previous years at this hidden gem. WE LOVE THIS PLACE!!! The room, the staff, THE BREAKFASTS, the parking, location, etc The only thing that could improve is if it magically moved to slope-side up at Apex Mountain Ski Resort! But then it would be so hard to get a room!!! The 40 minute drive up to Apex really isn’t that bad, just be careful of the first cattle guard!
The management was even kind enough to let us shorten our stay by one day, free of charge, after the free cancellation period had passed! THANK YOU and we will see you again next year!!! P.S. we also had the best two days of skiing at Apex with 16″/40 cent. + of fresh powder!!!
- We stayed for a night after a days skiing at Apex. I had made an error with the booking and the owners resolved it no problem at all – communication over the phone was excellent. Extremely clean, comfortable, large room with full cooker and fridge. Lovely balcony which could be enjoyed in the summer. Breakfast was delicious. Great value for money.
- Studio-apartments style rooms had lots of space for a comfortable stay, and the breakfast was delicious!
- Wonderful, equipped suite with big balcony. Excellent breakfast. Colorful artwork for sale.
- The breakfast was fantastic, the accommodations were lovely, the setting was beautiful and the staff were friendly. I’ll definitely go back.
- Being our 3rd year we have stayed at TTM, everything was exactly as it was the previous years at this hidden gem. WE LOVE THIS PLACE!!! The room, the staff, THE BREAKFASTS, the parking, location, etc The only thing that could improve is if it magically moved to slope-side up at Apex Mountain Ski Resort! But then it would be so hard to get a room!!! The 40 minute drive up to Apex really isn’t that bad, just be careful of the first cattle guard!
Sonora Desert Winery and Countryside B&B
Situated on a 4-acre vineyard, this Osoyoos bed and breakfast offers a garden with a gazebo. A full continental breakfast is provided. Free WiFi is included in all guest rooms. Osoyoos town centre is 5 miles away.A flat-screen TV and a seating area are offered in rooms at Countryside B&B and Sonora Desert Winery. Free toiletries are provided. Select rooms include an en suite bathroom.Osoyoos Golf & Country Club is 6 minutes’ drive away. Penticton Airport is 31.1 miles from Countryside B&B and Sonora Desert Winery.
Breakfast outstanding. A full breakfast with lots of choice – fruit, eggs, jams , bread (fresh croissant especially tasty) and three cheese omelet delicious.
The greeting with their own vineyard wine was a great welcome (actually wine every evening was available). We bought several bottles!!!
Room cozy and the view overlooking the vineyard was a great way to wake up in the morning.
The hosts were very friendly and provided excellent touring advice.
We were very well welcome by Lorraine and Richard.
They offered to taste the wine from their vinyard.
Breakfast was fantastic with ham, jams, etc..all home made.
Lovely lounge area in back
Amazing homemade breakfast – go hungry!
Good tourist advice from owners
- yes the croissants were delicious !! The bed was adequate,
- Nice setting comfortable room, excellent breakfast
- Breakfast outstanding. A full breakfast with lots of choice – fruit, eggs, jams , bread (fresh croissant especially tasty) and three cheese omelet delicious.
Vintage Merlot Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Oliver in the region of British Columbia, 29 miles from Summerland, Vintage Merlot Bed and Breakfast features a barbecue and terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Osoyoos is 11 miles from Vintage Merlot Bed and Breakfast, and Penticton is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The owners were wonderful. Excellent breakfasts and very knowledgable about the area. They went above and beyond to help us and we will definitely go back.
Very clean room and (shared) bathroom. Lovely hosts, extremely helpful with whatever question you may have. Ask for Walter’s recommendations for wine tastings in the area !
Debbie cooked a delicious breakfast, and was even able to cater for my food allergies !
- The hosts were very friendly and welcoming to us and our dog. The breakfast of french toast with fresh fruit and sausage was delicious. Room was lovely. Definitely recommend if you are traveling with your dog.
- Good, wholesome breakfasts. Excellent coffee and tea always available.
- Excellent access to wineries in the area and central location in Oliver. Splendid breakfast with amazing French Toast, blueberries, whipped cream with side of bacon. Fresh seasonal fruit with granola, yogurt coffee/tea to start the breakfast ~ all yummy! Great to stay in one of the sunniest areas of the country. Love the semi-arid climate and scenery.
1 Of A Kind Sculpture B&B
Located in Oliver, 29 miles from Summerland, 1 Of A Kind Sculpture B&B features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. A TV is provided.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Osoyoos is 11 miles from 1 Of A Kind Sculpture B&B, and Penticton is 22 miles from the property. Penticton Airport is 20 miles away.
- Leta, our Host was very friendly and knowledgable about the area. The suite was spotless, the kitchen was well equipped and the bed was very comfortable. Easy parking, in a quiet neighbourhood. Would stay there again, if in the area!
- Very spacious. Comfortable bed. Everything was very welcoming, all amenities provided. Leta a very helpful and informative host.
- Leta is very friendly she guid where to go to eat and sign see and the room is separate entrance very clean.
- We really enjoyed out stay here The host was very friendly and provided us with plenty of information about the area. The Green Lake and White Lake roads were wonderful drives.
- The lady was very welcoming and gave us a ton of information. The house was very very clean. We had a nice stay in a quiet place.
Mountain Springs Nature Retreat
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Mountain Springs Nature Retreat is located in Kaleden, just 16 miles from Summerland. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.Osoyoos is 25 miles from Mountain Springs Nature Retreat, and Penticton is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 7 miles from Mountain Springs Nature Retreat.
- Such a magical place in the middle of nowhere! Perfect to escape the real life for a bit and enjoy nature. The home made breakfast is amazing! The accommodation has a beautiful garden and private beach (not ideal for swimming, but possible). The rooms are small, but comfortable. The house is very clean and neat. Phyllis is a great, loving host!
- We liked how nice the woman was and the view was amazing and atmosphere too, but I must say the granola was so yummy …
- Sometimes life offers you pleasant surprises. Staying here was one of them! Not only did I find much needed peace and serenity but also a warm and friendly home. And wonderful breakfast served with a side of pristine lake views!
- Phyllis is a wonderful host and we were made to feel like friends. The settling is serene and peaceful and the rooms are comfortable. She served a delicIous breakfast.
Our host was really lovely. I felt like visiting my auntie’s home.
The house is right in front of lake in the middle of mountains. Was just like a dream.
You have to try!! I will definitely recommend this place to my friends when back to Dubai.
Peachcliff Bed & Breakfast
Located on the Challenge Triathlon route, this Okanagan Falls property boasts lake views. Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all rooms. Wild Goose winery is 2.5 miles away.A patio boasts lake and mountain views from each room at Peachcliff Bed & Breakfast. A cable TV with DVD player is included. Select rooms offer a kitchenette.Peachcliff Okanagan Falls features a lounge with a TV for guest relaxation. Located beside a park reserve, nature trails can be accessed from this property. A garden provides wildlife watching opportunities and mountain views. BBQ facilities are available for guest use.Penticton and Osoyoos are both within 30 minutes’ drive from this bed and breakfast. Swimming, hiking and biking opportunities are available at Christie Memorial Provincial Park and Skaha Lake just 15 minutes’ walk away.
- Well-stocked pantry, air-conditioned rooms, tastefully decorated home, beautiful garden, fantastic continental breakfasts, and comfortable place to stay. Accommodations included a large bedroom, washroom, laundry room, living room, and kitchenette. Vera was an excellent hostess and gave a lovely tour of OK Falls and the nearby wineyards. Would love to come back!
- Our accommodations were very spacious and private. Our hostess, Vera, was delightful. She made the most wonderful breakfasts each morning. She spent time with us each morning going over maps and making recommendations for our day trips and wine tasting. We spent two days touring this beautiful area and wished we’d stayed longer. Next time!
- Suite was large and private. Breakfasts were incredible. Hosts were friendly and helpful. Garden and patio were lovely.
- The breakfast and snacks, which were included in the price, were excellent! The hosts are very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Guests stay on the lower floor of their home, which includes two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and bathroom. Okanagan Falls is a small town close to Penticton and Osoyoos, beaches, a number of wineries and various hiking/biking trails.
- Comfort level was high. The baked goodies in the kitchen were excellent as were all of the fruits and snacks provided. Breakfast was excellent.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Casa Colina offers accommodations in Kaleden, just 17 miles from Summerland. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Osoyoos is 23 miles from Casa Colina, and Penticton is 11 miles away. Penticton Airport is 8 miles from the property.
We enjoyed our stay at Casa Colina. The hosts gave very helpful information on local attractions (vineyards and restaurants). As we visited at the end of the season, we were upgraded to the cabin.
– Beautiful surroundings.
– Comfortable beds.
– Wonderful hosts.
– Professionally prepared, delicious breakfast as the host was a chef.
- Lovely quiet location near wine country. Rooms are thoughtfully designed and well equipped, and host (Brenda) is available to give recommendations on best wineries to visit. Brenda also serves a wonderful gourmet breakfast.
- The gourmet breakfast was awesome. It is probably the best breakfast in town. The setting was very rustic and yet not far from town and many interesting wineries. Our stay was restful and relaxing.
- Breakfast was amazing – beautifully prepared and served; The food also profiled locally sourced ingredients. if you had any food preferences / allergies, the host was very responsive. The host was very engaging and made everyone feel welcome at the property. Room was beautiful with very wonderful linens, toiletries. We had a relaxing three days. Also enjoyed the pool and the small patio directly outside our room
- The location was beautiful. The cottage was beyond our expectations. The pool was the nicest we have ever seen.
- We enjoyed our stay at Casa Colina. The hosts gave very helpful information on local attractions (vineyards and restaurants). As we visited at the end of the season, we were upgraded to the cabin.
Garden Oasis B&B
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool and scenic gardens, Garden Oasis B&B is located in Oliver. A sun deck, grape arbour and patio are provided. Free WiFi access is available.The rooms are air conditioned and have private bathrooms with shower and bathtub. You can enjoy mountain view from the room.At Garden Oasis B&B an array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and canoeing. The property offers free parking.NK’MIP Canyon Desert Golf Course is 3 minutes’ and Hester Creek Winery is 12 minutes’ drive away. Penticton Regional Airport is 22.4 miles and Osoyoos city centre is 13.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Marron Valley Springs
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Marron Valley Springs offers accommodations in Kaleden, just 20 miles from Summerland. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, windsurfing and hiking. Osoyoos is 25 miles from Marron Valley Springs, and Penticton is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 14 miles from Marron Valley Springs.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cawston British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cawston British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cawston British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cawston British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!