10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Caulés Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Caulés Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Caulés Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caulés Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caulés Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Caulés Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Caulés Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Caulés Catalonia:
Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Vidreres – and a guest favorite.
Rooms Terrafortuna provides barbecue facilities, as well as accommodations with a kitchen in Vidreres. Free WiFi is offered.There’s a fully equipped shared bathroom with bath and a hair dryer.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests at Rooms Terrafortuna are welcome to enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.Lloret de Mar is 7 miles from the accommodation, while Girona is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 11 miles from Rooms Terrafortuna.
- This was a great catch! Lovely property and room with private terrace (although facing the road with traffic all day/night, but room was quite) and terrace at the back (quite and cozy with bbq). Short drive to the airport, Girona, Costa Brava and also few minute drive shops/restaurants. The owners are very nice and helpful, got some god tips where to go and what to see (great tip for a small beach not far away). Definitely recommended by us!
- The room was bright, the bathroom was beautifully clean, the kitchen very modern and well equipped, and our hosts made us feel so VERY welcome we felt we left as friends
- If you travel by car, the location is perfect to visit all the beautiful villages nearby. Very friendly staff. It’s like a shared house with only 2 rooms (plus the owners’ one that come and go), so it is really big, quiet and cozy. Really good price per night considering the area and quality of the room and house.
- Casa moderna, muy limpia, habitaciones buenas, cocina equipada, área común muy guay, terraza en la habitación, staff majo!
Nos hôtes sont très agréables et nous recommande des lieux et plages à visiter. Très appréciables, ils ont rendu la fin de notre séjour en Espagne encore plus sympathique.
Merci à eux! Gracias!!
Bed and Breakfast
La Roqueta B&B
Located in Tossa de Mar, La Roqueta B&B has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Tossa de Mar Castle is 9 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B El Ranxo
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and tennis court, B&B El Ranxo is located in Franciach, just 2 minutes’ drive from PGA Catalunya Golf Club. Some rooms feature a spa bath. Free bikes and free airport transfers are offered. Girona Airport is just 3.1 mi away.All rooms have garden and mountain views and are heated and soundproofed. They come with a wardrobe, kettle, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Free WiFi and free parking are available. There is a shared lounge and kitchen, a games room, boules area and laundry. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.
We loved it…Fantastic service, beautiful scenery and great pool.
Imca was so helpful. Kids loved the freedom of the garden. So close to Girona yet it felt completely out in the middle of the countryside.
- This is one of those hotels where you want to return to. It is located in “the middle of nowhere” – surrounded by the fields and forest. Great place to enjoy the nature and to rest in a calm environment. The owners, Denny and Imca, are very friendly and ready to help if needed. They did a great job to make the hotel convenient for their guests – you can feel it in every detail. The location of the hotel is very convenient for exploration of the Girona area and for bicycling. Two bicycles are available for guests as well as pin-pong and a swimming pool. In addition, a kitchen with all needed for meal preparation, and some snacks storage for additional fee, which is very convenient.
- The location so close to airport and the host picked us up for a nominal fee. It made such a refreshing change from staying at an airport hotel. The host couldn’t have made us feel more welcome. We had a swim on arrival in their beautiful pool, you feel you are a million miles from anything but actually only 10 minutes from the airport, where we picked up our rental car the next day after a very tasty, abundant breakfast. We went to the nearby village for dinner but there is an honesty fridge, with food to purchase and a kitchen for cooking if you don’t feel like driving. Great find.
- Wonderful Dutch hospitality and a beautiful property. We liked it so much we cooked some pizzas from the honesty fridge instead of going out to a local restaurant and sat overlooking the pool as the sunset.
- This B&B is absolutely fantastic!! The location is great, really close to the airport but it’s so relaxing as it is in the middle of nowhere! The rooms, pool and breakfast is brilliant. Can’t recommend it enough. The hosts are exceptional!! Definitely be back!!!
- We loved it…Fantastic service, beautiful scenery and great pool.
Bed and Breakfast
Lamusana (Adults Only)
Offering an outdoor pool and terrace, Lamusana (Adults Only) is located in Bell-Lloc, 3.7 mi from Playa d’Aro. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountain or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Lamusana (Adults Only) features free WiFi .You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for golfing and horse riding. Sant Feliu de Guixols is 3.1 mi away and Girona is 13 mi from Lamusana (Adults Only). Tossa de Mar is 8.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 12 mi from Lamusana.
- Ana and Toni are perfect hosts, they gave us all kinds of directions and recommendations.
- The owners Ana and Toni were so kind and helpfull. Beautifull house and (bed)room. If you want to relax and have a pleasant stay, just stay here!
- Everything was beautiful at Lamusana…the room, the terrace, the view. Attentive, friendly hosts. Perfect breakfast with fresh juice, fruit, different kinds of cheese and meat, etc. The pool looked beautiful.
- The property is beautifully designed and very comfortable. We didn’t use the pool as it was only the start of spring but we would love to go back.
- Incredible location and beautiful decorated, this B&B met our expectations and the hosts went the extra mile to make dinner reservations for us. Really lovely stay.
Bed and Breakfast
Hostal Chic provides accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi, and is located in Sant Feliu de Guíxols.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A bicycle rental service is available at Hostal Chic, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Lloret de Mar is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Girona is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Very, very accommodating host, Carmen, gave us a warm welcome and advice on the Cami de Ronda (though, be advised that the road to Tossa de Mar has No sidewalks and is not recommended in busy tourist months). Comfy bed.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel run by Carmen, a very charming and vivacious hostess. She is warm, funny, and eager to make you feel at home and comfortable. We stayed 2 nights in the “Carmen” room and just loved it. The room is innovatively furnished (love the headboard!), the bed is large and comfortable and the bathroom has all amenities- great shower, great towels. The spa bathrobes and slippers were an added bonus. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast every morning in the cozy and colorful bar area – fresh squeezed orange juice, fresh fruit, croissants, delicious jams, various meats and very good coffee. This was one of our favorite stops during our nine day tour. Inside parking was provided for our bicycles. We highly recommend Hostal Chic!
Location is central- close to the beach and city center
Bed was comfortable
- Comfortable beds, excellent location, friendly staff.
- very friendly host and very nice design of the rooms. Felt truly welcomed and perfect communication with Carmen, the owner!
Bed and Breakfast
La Vista Brava
Located in Platja d’Aro, 1.2 miles from Everest Costa Brava, La Vista Brava provides accommodations with free WiFi and an outdoor swimming pool.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player are available in some units.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 19 miles from La Vista Brava.
- Excellent breakfast, amazing views, friendly couple who spoke good English (and Spanish/french/Flemish), highly recommended. We came by bike, a big hill to climb but worth it.
- The hosts at La Vista Brava were very nice and extremely welcoming. They made us feel at home right from the first minute. It was a fantastic experience and we will probably go back to this beautiful place!
- Eveything! Amazing view amazing people amazing house!
- We loved our stay with Naia and Tim. It felt like home and we would defiantly return. We rented a car so it was so easy to get around and we discovered amazing views and beaches. Location is top when you wish to stay in a place with value for money and feel relaxed and home after a long day out. It was super clean and yes for us it was more than just a place to sleep, this place gave us some great memories too of this very sweet family and their beautiful property.
- Room with terrace is very good and private, good views, host were very friendly
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, La Manxa provides accommodations in Calonge. Free WiFi is available.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Girona is 27 miles from La Manxa, while Tossa de Mar is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
El Pekinaire Bed and Breakfast
This modern bed and breakfast is set 650 feet from the beach in Calella. It offers bright rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi access.The property is approximately 31 mi from Barcelona and a 40-minute drive from Girona.There is a transfer service to both Barcelona and Girona International Airport.The spacious and comfortable rooms at El Pekinaire have a private balcony.All rooms are heated and air conditioned. The private bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.Staff at the tour desk can arrange car rental and local excursions, as well as provide information on Calella. There is also a café, where breakfast is served.
- One of the best rooms I have stayed in. Stylish and fresh-looking room with top quality bed. I was very surprised! Friendly staff 🙂
- The hotels staff is very friendly and always help to u in whatever u need, clean rooms and nice location, close to everything that Colella has to offer,
- Nice and friendly people,room was clean every day,breakfast was delicious,I recommend it special for the families
- Feels like you were visiting your family ,not crowded, clean ,new and modern.design ,accessible , close to the beach and city centre.
- Everything about El Pekinaire was fantastic from being collected and taken back to Barcelona airport to the comfortable and spacious room and en-suite and large selection for breakfast. The owners were really accommodating and helpful, recommending places to eat in Calella and the best way to get to and get around Barcelona: how to take advantage of a combined return rail ticket and Bus Touristic in Barcelona which took us to all the main attractions that we wanted to visit. We would definitely recommend this B&B and stay here again if we got the opportunity. Calella is a lovely town and a great spot for commuting to Barcelona for a bit of sight seeing. The weather wasn’t kind to us but that was the only downside to our few days away. Thank you Andres & Esther!
Bed and Breakfast
Can Cocollona has well-equipped accommodations featuring free WiFi in Girona, 1.4 miles from Pont de Pedra and 0.8 miles from Fira de Girona.There’s a fully equipped shared bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go snorkeling nearby.Foreign Office is one mile from Can Cocollona. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Stuff was very friendly and nice this hostel felt more like home to me. I enjoyed staying there wery much. Best hostel i ever been. Hope it stays this way.
Montcey and Carmen are very welcome host and do their best for you to feel at home.
The breakfast is amazing!
- The Montse and Carmen were super friendly and the place is really cute.
- Everything was wonderful. Staff is really helpful. Beds are cozy and all the guests were cute and fun.
Excellent location of the hostel literally next to the bus and train station, in front of the bus stop. Trouble-free contact with the owners, good access to the object (code for the locker with keys). The hostel itself is a house in traditional Spanish style with a stylish dining room. Two floors available, kitchen, dining room, toilet on the ground floor. On the first floor, bedrooms and two bathrooms with showers. I had the pleasure of being a guest at this New Year’s Eve hostel and the owners organized an evening gala dinner with traditional Catalan dishes, all guests were invited to the central square of Girona when the New Year began.
The hostel offers a good breakfast served as a Swedish buffet from 8 am. A very good option before you go.
Bed and Breakfast
Can Bo De Pau
The 18th-century Can Bo De Pau is set in Salt’s old town on The Carrilet cycle path. It offers free Wi-Fi and rustic air-conditioned rooms with a balcony. Girona city center is 10 minutes’ drive the property.Each room has a desk and flat-screen cable TV. Featuring wooden floors, rooms are also heated and soundproofed. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available and there is a terrace. The Can Bo de Pau offers a laundry and ironing service, and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk.Can Bo De Pau is 10 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport.
The staff were fab, the location was great, the room was lovely and the whole house was welcoming. The whole experience was amazing! The town was lovely with an excellent tapas bar right next door.
The breakfast was wonderful. Highly reccomended.
- Lady in the reception was very helpful and made for us full overview about Salt and Girona. When we realised that the breakfast wasn’t included in the price she added for free. Nice modernly renovated old building. Everything was clean and neat.
- Highly recommended. Not in the center but nice staff and rooms. Perfect!!! and super fresh breakfast. Local resturant around the corner also a big plus.
From booking in to booking out – everything was great
Two good restaurants v close 🙂
Close [~10 mins] to motorway junction [which was good for us]
Big car park by river
Lovely old area
- Very welcoming, superb conversion of old bakery. Wood burning stove made the reception very cosy. Rooms great and very comfortable. Found great small restaurant around the corner, who were very welcoming on a cold December evening. Easy access to the Motorway.
- The staff were fab, the location was great, the room was lovely and the whole house was welcoming. The whole experience was amazing! The town was lovely with an excellent tapas bar right next door.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Caulés Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Caulés Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Caulés Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Caulés Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!