10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Castillo Bajo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Castillo Bajo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Castillo Bajo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castillo Bajo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castillo Bajo Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Castillo Bajo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Castillo Bajo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Castillo Bajo Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
Alojamiento Colina del Sol
One of our best sellers in Torrox! Located in the town of Torrox, a 7-minute drive from the coast, Casa Colina del Sol features a garden with citrus fruit trees, swimming pool, and barbecue facilities.The property includes a shared lounge with TV and a dining room where breakfast is served. There is free Wi-Fi throughout and free public parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private balcony, and all of them are equipped with satellite TV, desk, wardrobe, and kettle. Bathrooms are private and include a shower.The property is just off the A-7 Motorway and Málaga Airport is a 40-minute drive away. The coastal town of Nerja is 11.3 from the property and Baviera Golf Club can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- Perfect place to stay.. Driving distance to restaurant. Super clean and nice. Bed is so comfortable best nights sleep on the trip..
- Large balcony, very comfy bed, provision of tea/coffee facilities, plenty of hot water and great pressure. Really friendly hosts.
Owners were very welcoming, friendly and helpful.
We stayed with friends (had all 4 rooms) and the owners booked our taxis to the airport for the next day, left out an early packed breakfast for 2 of our friends.
The breakfast we had was fantastic with a huge selection of fresh food and some home grown fruit.
It was a 10 min walk up into town to the bars and restaurants.
- Beautiful house, with pool and a lovely garden. The room is big, very clean and comfortable. The owners are nice and friendly, and they prepare a really good breakfast with homemade products. Also, Torrox is a lovely village, and it’s only 15 minutes by car from Nerja.
- Everything was fantastic…Lovely family .really enjoyed our stay
Bed and Breakfast
Finca Buena Vida
One of our top picks in Torrox.Offering barbecue facilities, Finca Buena Vida provides accommodations in Torrox. Free WiFi is featured.A terrace with mountain views is offered in each unit.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.Finca Buena Vida has an outdoor pool.There’s a garden at this property and guests can go cycling and hiking nearby.Nerja is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Almuñécar is 21 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 40 miles away.
- Very friendly & welcoming hosts. The facilities were very clean & good attention to detail. The breakfast was plentiful & lovely.
- Very quiet and nice place. Great owners! Really great!
- A place for people who like and appreciate peace and stay outside the city. A well-separated living area with a terrace, where you can spend time in a comfortable and intimate way and also have breakfast served by the hosts. A small but pleasant pool. Fairly well-marked access, but you have to be attentive.
Super hospitality, love these places difficult to reach as the beauty should be
The hosts are fantastic people
- Beautifully-decorated room with electric fireplace and kitchenette – Nice swimming pool with view on the mountains and the sea – Excellent breakfast – Friendly and helpful hosts
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Casaluthel has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.A terrace with sea views is offered in every unit.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Málaga is 30 miles from B&B Casaluthel, while Nerja is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- If you want to feel more home than your home is, definitely go. Awesome situated villa on the top of the hill (sometimes very wild road access but reward is guaranteed). Owners are so hospitable and kind. Enjoy your superb breakfast while watching sunrise otherwise glass of wine at sunset.
- The house was stunning inside & out with amazing views. Very comfortable beds and pillows. Nice mountain breeze blowing cool air through the rooms.
We love Everything specially the view during breakfast time.The view was beyond what we expect. its a perfect place to relax and disconnect with everything.In the night its very quite thats what we like more.They treated us as there family also.We love to go back again and again with such a nice place like that. Stress reliever place.
we highly recommend Casa Luthel.
- Amazing place, perfect people, best place for romantic time☝🏼️
- Excellent Hosts/Owners! Lovely views! Great value! Highly recommended!! I would stay again.
Bed and Breakfast
La Casa del Burro
One of our best sellers in Nerja! Featuring an outdoor pool with sun loungers, La Casa del Burro is located a 15-minute drive from the center of Nerja. This property offers a bar, terrace and free WiFi.All rooms in this bed and breakfast include a ceiling fan and seating area. All rooms have a private bathroom with shower; and free toiletries are provided.This property offers a garden with views of the city and the ocean, and a billiards table and shared lounge.The nearest beach is located a 10-minute drive from La Casa del Burro, and you can find restaurants and cafés in Nerja. Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Nature Reserve is 800 feet from the property.
So many positive things!!
– The owners were very nice- communication was quick and smooth
– The facilities are were fantastic- great common areas which provide a great platform to meet other travellers, a nice pool – all of them with a beautiful view
– Breakfast was amazing!!
– We appreciated being able to treat ourselves to a glass of wine from the common fridge
– Our room had everything we needed – a comfortable bed, good wifi, a beautiful view, a nice terrace, a good shower (good water pressure/temperature control)
– Parking was never an issue – we can park right by the house
Note: the location is a 10ish minutes drive to Nerja
We stayed here for 3 nights and had an amazing time in El Casa Del Burro. The property and the surroundings are just beautiful, hundreds and hundreds of mangoes hanging from the trees everywhere you look. Yes the drive up there is a bit tricky, but it gets easier everytime and it’s so worth it.
The breakfast was good and beautifully presented. My mother in law is coeliac, we told them this a few days before our arrival, and every morning there were warm gluten free bread rolls waiting for her. She was so happy with this.
Frank and Ricky are great hosts, you can tell that they love what they do, and they do it well.
I would recommend staying here and would go back again if I’m in the area again.
My husband and I had a wonderful time at casa del burro. Frank and Ricky are wonderful hosts and we felt at home plus an incredible view of costal Nerja.
Thank you Frank and Ricky for amazing breakfast and also best mangos that we ever had. I guess what we get in NY are picked unriped and can’t be compared to those at your farm. We loved every single moment of our stay!
- Very nice and kind staff. Nice environment and view from this natural mangoparadise.
- The hosts were amazing. They made us feel welcome from the very start. Their family came to visit at the same time and when we came back to the B&B at night, they invited us to have a drink with them. It was so cosy that we sat there for hours! The breakfast is amazing as well. I would really recommend this place!
- So many positive things!!
Bed and Breakfast
Casita BB de la luz
Located in the rural area between Torrox and Cómpeta, Casita BB de la luz has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and garden. All rooms feature a kitchenette and a private bathroom. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a wardrobe. Casita BB de la luz offers some rooms that include a terrace, and each room includes a coffee machine. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodations.Málaga is 25 mi from Casita BB de la luz, while Torremolinos is 30 mi away. Malaga Airport is 29 mi from the property.
- Just a perfect little spot for an amazing stay in Andalusia. Gorgeous views of the sea, a lovely and helpful host (lots of great suggestions on what to do and see in the area, plus restaurants!), two adorable dogs, a charming cat and a glorious garden. Surrounded by terraced mountainsides, beautiful sunset, unique and private – what more could you ask for?? I will definitely be going back for a longer stay.
Lovely owners who couldn’t do enough.. thank you 💗
I needed to be gluten free and they went specifically to buy a selection before we arrived (with 1 day notice!).
Very attentive and an eye for design.. Lovely people!
- It was a wonderful place!! It was perfect!! If you are looking for a place for relaxing la casita BB is the perfect place . The facilities, the pool, the breakfast ………everything was incredible!!!!!! Ron is a wonderfull person , he help us making our staying very nice and Ron`s pets are very sweet……we will coming back for sure …..thanks you so much for everything. Carmen & Fran
- A beautiful location, peaceful with stunning views. Attentive, considerate, wonderful hosts and what a great breakfast! Wonderful garden and personal space, with friendly and informative hosts. Now wondering when our next visit will be :-). A very special place.
Just returned from our stay at Casita BB de la Luz and what can I write about it? It was fantastic! The warm welcome, the delicious breakfast, the spacious room with a good bed, the crystal clear pool, great views towards mountains and the sea, the private “campo” atmosphere in the middle of a lot of nature, surrounded by a very nice garden and of course the hospitality of Ron. Casita de la Luz is a small paradise and a hidden gem among the B&B’s in Andalusia. We enjoyed every bit of it and will definitely come back!
Bed and Breakfast
La Perla de Frigiliana Bed & Breakfast Deluxe
This country property is located in the hilltop village of Frigiliana, 15 minutes’ drive from Nerja. It has a garden with outdoor pool, and rooms feature a Nespresso coffee machine or kettle.La Perla de Frigiliana has a shared living room. A continental breakfast is served daily, and further meals are available on request.The hotel offers horse riding, as well as scuba diving and reiki courses. You can also participate in a tapas cooking course.With good access to the A7 Motorway, the Perla is an hour’s drive from Málaga Airport. An airport shuttle service is available on request.
We totally enjoyed our stay perfect location ,wonderful owners who were so helpfull.
Lovely peaceful setting with excellent accomodation.Close to great beaches and lovely village.Many thanks Miranda, Beno and staff.
- This was our 2nd time at La Perla and it was even better than we remembered. Miranda and Benno are wonderful hosts, the place is beautiful and the breakfasts are delicious (thanks Benno). We even learned to enjoy the ride down the mountain. It is a lovely B & B with great views and a pool. We felt so at home.
- The breakfasts were excellent, the owners offered very good service and very knowledgeable of the local area. The garden and pool was so calm and great for a relaxing break.
Charming B&B with a view
Great place to relax and explore the coast
- Everything about this place exceeded expectation. Our hosts went the extra mile to make sure we were happy and comfortable. The place and location is like a sanctuary. We loved the honesty arrangement for drinks and snacks from the kitchen at very reasonable prices. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast fresh and delicious. The grounds and pool were beautiful and so relaxing.
- We totally enjoyed our stay perfect location ,wonderful owners who were so helpfull.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed and Breakfast Villa Corte Azul
One of our top picks in Frigiliana – and a guest favorite.
Offering an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, this adult only Villa Corte Azul is located in Frigiliana in the Andalucía Region, 30 mi from Málaga. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or mountain. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Villa Corte Azul features free WiFi throughout the property.There is luggage storage space at the property.Nerja is 2.4 mi from Villa Corte Azul, while Almuñécar is 12 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 29 mi from the property.
We loved our 5 night stay here, so much so that we extended our reservation by 2 nights. It is such a beautiful property, modern, immaculately clean and in a peaceful setting with picturesque views overlooking Frigiliana. You will be warmly welcomed by Yvonne, the perfect host who will go out of her way to make your stay comfortable.
The Villa is conveniently located between Frigiliana and Nerja so you can reach both of these pretty towns in just a few minutes where there are plenty of good restaurants, interesting sights and shops to explore. Granada and Malaga can be reached within a one hour drive and make for nice day trips.
Yvonne was such a wonderful host. We were touched by her kindness and thoughtful hospitality and by the time we left we felt as if we were leaving family.
We would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Best of our Andalusian trip. Great owners, delicious breakfast, beautiful villa, room, views. Definitelly value for money and I can’t recommend it more.
- The villa is spectacular and loved everything about the stay. The rooms are so clean as are all areas within the property. It has everything that you could want for your holiday. The owner is amazing and so friendly. Breakfast was lovely and the owner couldn’t do enough for us. Will definitely be returning. Views are breathtaking. I highly recommend this accommodation to everyone.
- Yvonne and Marc are just perfect hosts. The villa is beautifully situated on the hills of Frigiliana, which is just an amazingly idyllic village. Nerja is a 10 Minutes drive away.
- Immaculate rooms, gardens and spaces to relax; great views; well designed and furnished pool area; very good selection of fresh food at breakfast and relaxed serving times (up to 10:30am); very comfortable and large beds; safe and secure accommodation; good facilities in the rooms; very warm welcome and attentive, friendly interactions with our lovely host Yvonne.
- We loved our 5 night stay here, so much so that we extended our reservation by 2 nights. It is such a beautiful property, modern, immaculately clean and in a peaceful setting with picturesque views overlooking Frigiliana. You will be warmly welcomed by Yvonne, the perfect host who will go out of her way to make your stay comfortable.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Villa Carmen
Located in Frigiliana, B&B Villa Carmen provides accommodations with free WiFi and seating area.Some units include a terrace and/or balcony.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Nerja is 2.9 miles from B&B Villa Carmen. Malaga Airport is 43 miles away.
- Absolutely beautiful location and home. Lars and Carol were wonderful hosts and breakfasts (including fresh baking) were very good. Lots of space and comfortable bed.
- Our room was very comfortable. The owner was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was home-cooked and delicious.
Lovely big room / bathroom/ privacy. Far reaching views. Home made bread rolls and jams, eggs to order. Sitting outside on the terrace for leisurely breakfast with views to coast. Coffee machine. Could make tea/ coffee any time in dining area. Clean spacious pool area.
Regular buses into Nerja and Frigiliana only €1 each way!
The house is very nice and has a nice view of mountains and seaside
It is relatively close to Frigiliana and Nerja
The room was clean
- Quiet, luxurious, helpful and we were able to relax very much.
Bed and Breakfast
Campo Agave B&B
Campo Agave B&B Glamping features a year-round outdoor pool and kitchen, barbecue facilities, and sun terrace with a lounge area. The nearest beach is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free WiFi is available.All accommodations features a private balcony or terrace with stunning views to the Mediterranean sea. The B&B rooms offer a private bathroom, air conditioning and fan, electric kettle, and a coffee machine.Electric mountain bikes can be rented onsite. Guests can reserve them in advance for a surcharge.Malaga is 24 mi from from Campo Agave B&B Glamping, while Nerja is only 8.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 39 mi away from the property.
- We had the option of electric mountain bikes and a GPS mapped tour. Fantastic way to see the area.
- Very nice for relax! Good place for couples! The area is nice to explore!
- Amazing views and the most lovely lady providing a great breakfast. The facilities were perfect and it was a very tranquil and relaxing environment.
The position and the view is just Amazing! The peace is total.
The owners are super kind
- Excellent far reaching views to the sea. Very peaceful and tranquil garden complete with gazebo and garden furniture. Friendly and helpful owners. A place to get away from it all for a few days or longer!
Bed and Breakfast
Bed and Breakfast Andalusian Summer
Offering an outdoor pool, Bed and Breakfast Andalusian Summer is located in Nerja. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a seating area. Private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include a private pool, bed linen and a fan.At Bed and Breakfast Andalusian Summer you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. There is also an honesty bar available. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking.The bed and breakfast is 1.1 mi from Burriana Beach, and 1.2 mi from Balcony of Europe and Playazo Beach. The famous Caves of Nerja are 2.5 mi away. Malaga Airport is 34 mi away.
- Breakfast was fantastic. The owners are the best we’ve ever come across. All facilities are worthy of 5 stars or more. Brilliant all round.
- The place has an amazing location, further from the crowded town, but still close enough to reach it on feet (20-30 minutes of walk), the view is beautiful, and the colorful villa is very cute. It has a well maintained pool. The breakfast was good, always fresh fruits on the table. Everything is very clean, plenty of towels offered. But the best in the bed and breakfast are the owners, Cobie and Atze, their kindness, lovely welcomeness make us feel home immediately! They help us planning our hike in Sierra Nevada and also following their advices we ended up in the best restaurants and on the nicest beaches! We were very happy with our stay in Andalusian Summer!
- The hosts were brilliant couldn’t do enough for us all very friendly and helpful and genuine
- The owners are extremely helpful and pleasant and can’t do enough to help with anything you require
- the staff couldn’t do enough for you it was spotless and we where made very welcome we had a lovely stay in a lovely peaceful spot
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Castillo Bajo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Castillo Bajo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Castillo Bajo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Castillo Bajo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!