10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Casas de Abajo Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas de Abajo Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Casas de Abajo Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas de Abajo Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas de Abajo Tenerife. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Casas de Abajo Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Casas de Abajo Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Casas De Abajo Tenerife:
Bed and Breakfast
El Jostel offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de Tenerife., 15 minutes’ drive from Las Teresitas Beach.Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room offers access to a shared bathroom, fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Garcia Sanabria Park is 350 feet away, and Plaza de España is a 5-minute walk. Tenerife Norte Airport is 5.6 mi from the property.
- Very nice place. It’s decorated beautifully. Very clean and we enjoyed our stay here.
- So unique and beautiful that there are absolutely no words to describe .I will return for sure .
- The mattress for my bed was very comfortable, I slept well. The manager was friendly and explained everything very well. It was nice to have milk provided for tea and coffee drinkers. The oranges were also nice. Clean bathrooms were a big plus. Hammocks in the courtyard are fun!
Loved my stay at El Jostel, it has a very familiar atmoshere and chilling vibes around the place. The location is perfect: close to Parque Gárcia and a 10-minutes walk to Plaza España and the locals’ nightlife district. The hostel is super clean, has a fully equipped kitchen and a welcoming terrace to hang out at. I met lovely people there and spent nice evenings at the terrace.
Would definitely go back to el Jostel if in Santa Cruz again.
- I did not eat any eggs or much of the food though it was available. I was up early sightseeing.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Casa Armonia
B&B Casa Armonia provides accommodations located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, 1.2 miles from Tenerife Espacio de las Artes and 4.5 miles from Museo Histórico Militar de Canarias. Free WiFi is featured.Some units have a terrace and/or balcony.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Museo municipal de Bellas Artes is 0.9 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Heliodoro Rodriguez Lopez Stadium is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 9 miles from B&B Casa Armonia.
- Nice breakfast, good location, very helpful and friendly stuff.
We loved the bathroom, very spacious.
The bedroom was also cleaned and well organized.
Also the bedroom included a huge dressing.
The wi fi was free and being nearby the router we had strong signal.
- everything was nice. the b&b lady was really helpful&friendly. teide apt was an excellent choice. nice rooftop 😉
- A very nice B&B with the central location and very helpful personal!
- very central in the city. gentle staff. good quality for the price
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast Dorotea
Located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, near Tenerife Espacio de las Artes, Bed & Breakfast Dorotea has a terrace. Complimentary WiFi is offered.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Museo Histórico Militar de Canarias is 4.4 miles from Bed & Breakfast Dorotea, while Museo municipal de Bellas Artes is 0.8 miles away. Tenerife Norte Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The room was cosy and Dorotea was really friendly and helpful. It is also value for money. I would strongly recommend this place to stay in Santa Cruz.
Decent breakfast to start the day
Nice house and the room
Very good location – quiet street but close to the beautiful center of Santa Cruz (we really loved the town)
The house has 2 floors (1st and 2nd, not counting the ground floor with the reception) and you have to climb the stairs with your luggage – please count on this.
- The violet room is very clean, quiet and comfortable. Milena is a very nice and caring host. When she discovered I was pregnant, she asked what I needed to be happy at breakfast. She also had a great restaurant recommendation with amazing gazpacho. The harbour, shopping area and Parque García Sanabria are all within walking distance of the B&B.
- Very friendly staff. Good location. Superb breakfast. Big plus for the Nutella 🙂 Port is only about 20 minutes walk.
Very lovely and friendly person at the reception. She gave us a warm welcome. When we said that we have to leave very early on the next morning, she even prepared a breakfast bag for us, put it in the fridge from the night before to make sure that we wouldn’t miss breakfast. Thank you very much for your kindness and being so helpful!!!!
The location is very good, a few minutes walk to restaurants, shopping places, maybe a 15 minutes walk to the coast. Takes only 15 minutes with fairly regular busses from Intercambiador…
Most importantly, we felt that we have absolute privacy in the place, was a pleasant and comfortable stay…
Bed and Breakfast
Located 1.3 miles from Tenerife Espacio de las Artes, Casa Kilig has accommodations and free WiFi in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Some units have a seating area and/or a balcony.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Museo Histórico Militar de Canarias is 5 miles from Casa Kilig, while Museo municipal de Bellas Artes is 0.7 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 9 miles away.
- Every room in the house is stunning!! The staff is very hospitable
- Everything was excellent, i liked the staff and the family who owned the “casa” the most! I d definitely visit again.
- Very nice stuff. House is beautiful. Rooms are spacious and nicely designed.
- Loved the house, felt like home. Really clean, lovely neighbourhood! Big kitchen with a lot of equipment and a various breakfast. Lovely and helpful staff. Would stay here again!
- Charming old Spanish house full of character. The owners where very nice. We were cycling around and they stored our bikes no problem.
Bed and Breakfast
Pensión Casablanca B&B Tenerife
Pensión Casablanca B&B Tenerife has well-equipped accommodations featuring free WiFi in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, one mile from Tenerife Espacio de las Artes.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Museo Histórico Militar de Canarias is 5 miles from Pensión Casablanca B&B Tenerife. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- a very cozy room with the view over the cozy street, very nice personel,
- Excelent location, right on the top of the shopping streets. The middle room with the balcony has a great balcony.
- Room was tiny and cute. The house feels very clean and is in a great location. My outside room was a window, not a balcony but it was worth the extra cost anyway.
- The hotel was clean and nice just like the pictures
- The location was amazing and they were very flexible with our check in time.
Bed and Breakfast
Tenerife Rooms S. C.
Providing a shared lounge, Tenerife Rooms S. C. Is located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, not far from Heliodoro Rodriguez Lopez Stadium. Free WiFi is featured.A microwave and coffee machine are also offered.A buffet or vegetarian breakfast is available every morning at the property.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Tenerife Espacio de las Artes is 1.7 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Museo Histórico Militar de Canarias is 3.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The owner really made an effort, even with the language barrier. The included breakfast is basic, but welcome for travelers on a budget. There is a tram stop nearly out front, so very easy to get around. All of the rules were clearly marked in several languages, Spanish, English, and Russian for most, and a scattering of other ones. The owner was flexible with us when one of our bike was flat and we had to leave our gear in the building. Good wifi.
La posizione veramente buona, a pochi passi dalla fermata del tram che porta in centro che è comunque raggiungibile a piedi in 10/15 minuti.
Quartiere tranquillo, parecchi ristoranti, bar, un cinema, negozi e parchi per le attività libere.
Il WiFi è estremamaente veloce.
L’host è (eccessivamente) gentile e presente.
- We liked Tenerife Rooms a lot, it is modern and cozy, the nice room with very comfortable beds, the spectacular wifi, good breakfast and clean and practical bathroom facilities, we recommend it 100% with very good value for money.
- The host was really nice, gave advice on what to visit, really communicative and friendly, really recommend it 😄
- The owner Chema is a very helpful and really nice person. Check in was very well organized, and check out was very flexibel. Washing of clothes was fast and cheap. All in a all a basic, personal and clean accommodation with a great and caring host. Not suited for anyone who expects luxury.
Bed and Breakfast
Within 2.3 miles of Tenerife Espacio de las Artes and 3.8 miles of Museo Histórico Militar de Canarias, Habitación Particular provides free WiFi and a shared lounge. The property is 1.8 miles from Heliodoro Rodriguez Lopez Stadium and 2.3 miles from Tenerife Trade Fair.This bed and breakfast comes with a bathroom with a bidet and a hair dryer.Museo municipal de Bellas Artes is 2.5 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Auditorio de Tenerife is 2.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 7 miles from Habitación Particular.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
El jardin de enock
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz de Tenerife! Located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, 1.8 miles from Museo Histórico Militar de Canarias and 2.9 miles from Tenerife Espacio de las Artes, El jardin de enock has free WiFi.All units comprise a seating area, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a dishwasher, an oven, a microwave and a toaster. There’s also a fridge, stovetop and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Tenerife Trade Fair is 2 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Heliodoro Rodriguez Lopez Stadium is 2.1 miles away. Tenerife Norte Airport is 6 miles from the property.
cleanliness, preparation of the room, interior design, breakfast, staff, very cosy 🙂
Owner is living above the rented rooms with a dog (he’s quiet) and girlfriend (she’s kind) – no problems from them.
- Great clean and comfortable place. The owner resolves any issue as quickly as possible.
- Staff very super friendly and positive. Very clean.
- Felt very comfortable at the place. The landlord made us feel at home. We can use the facilities kitchen which was well equipped at any time. The place was really clean.
- Nice and quiet hostel with a pretty good situation. Razzo the owner and his girlfirend was super nice, always available when I need them. They gave us some good advice to visit Sanata Cruz. I recomand it
- cleanliness, preparation of the room, interior design, breakfast, staff, very cosy 🙂
Bed and Breakfast
Finca Los Geranios
Featuring gardens with a shared outdoor pool and views of the surroundings, Finca Los Geranios is located 5 minutes’ drive outside Tegueste. Anaga Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive away.Heated rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside. Some rooms have a private bathroom and others have access to a shared bathroom. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge with a TV and a shared kitchen. There are also barbecue facilities and free WiFi is available in common areas.You will find many hiking routes in Anaga Nature reserves and you can also rent bikes at the property to explore the countryside.Tenerife North Airport can be reached in 15 minutes’ drive. San Cristobal de La Laguna is 10 minutes’ drive from Finca Los Geranios. Free parking is available on site.
- Nice view, rural surrounding, at the same time close to cities, good breakfast,
+ Very nice house and rooms, cosy and aristocratic
+ Parking area
+ Common space for cooking, communication and leisure, garden and yard
+ Friendly team
- Situated in a quiet, though still accessible area, this is a nice place offering good price-quality indeed. Good breakfast, fresh orange juice and a good variety of sweet and salty things, overseen by friendly staff. We had a large bedroom, with a nice view and comfortable bed. Bathroom was huge. This is the perfect spot for going to Anaga, the capital, La Laguna or Bajamar.
- You get a nice breakfast early in the morning and still you have the possibility to cook your own meal in the evening or during the day if you want to. The other guests were all very pleasant and silent people. The hosts themselves are very friendly and helpfull. Good location to venture into Anaga and to the nice and vibrant city of La Laguna.
- Cosy quality Finca . quiet location but only a 5-10 min drive from La Laguna with its historic city , bars and nice resto’s. Perfect basis for great excursions and hiking in North Tenerife. Friendly staff, clean and spacious room and bathroom. good breakfast and very good beds ! Excellent price/ quality ratio!
Bed and Breakfast
Sogno Di Gio Casa Di Charme
One of our top picks in Las Lagunas.Sogno Di Gio Casa Di Charme is located in La Laguna, 0.9 mi from San Cristobal de La Laguna, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.This bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountain where guests can enjoy a drink. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms have a classic Italian décor and feature a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sogno Di Gio Casa Di Charme features a characteristic Italian à la carte restaurant and a bar. Guest can benefit from a buffet breakfast served in the antique hall of the building.
- The Property was spotless. Comfort in every room. The entire house was simply amazing. Caesar was welcoming and accommodated is in every way. Be sure to have a meal as the food looked simply amazing. Unfortunately we had dinner before we arrived but the chef his wife fixed us s beautiful cheese and meat player and we shared a bottle of nice Spain wine
- Beautifully and lovingly restored building. Ten minute drive to the airport. We enjoyed a fabulous home cooked meal.
Warm cozy place with family atmosphere. Caesar (owner) tried his best to make our stay pleasent.
- The room was in perfect conditions. The bathroom was brand new. The property is very clean and cozy. The staff was very nice
- Lovely staff and the gentleman on reception was very helpful with everything – the Tranvia, tickets etc… Very comfortable room and bed and a spacious bathroom. All very clean. A good continental breakfast with home made cake..
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Casas De Abajo Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Casas de Abajo Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Casas de Abajo Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Casas de Abajo Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!