10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Casa Blanca Arequipa – Top Hotel Reviews
Casa Blanca Arequipa is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Casa Blanca Arequipa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casa Blanca Arequipa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casa Blanca Arequipa. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Casa Blanca Arequipa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Casa Blanca Arequipa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Casa Blanca Arequipa:
La Casa De Bianca
Featuring free WiFi, La Casa De Bianca offers accommodations in Arequipa.A TV is available.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from La Casa De Bianca.
No reviews yet.
Residencia Universitaria + BICI
Featuring free WiFi, Residencia Universitaria + BICI offers accommodations in Arequipa.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from Residencia Universitaria + BICI.
- Wonderfully friendly and incredibly helpful! Came to the bus stop and waited with me to make sure I caught the right bus to the city centro. The daily breakfast menu was varied and coffee very good. Good internet and hot shower in sunny and modern room. The kitchen and fridge are available to do your own cooking if you wish.
- Claudia fue muy amable y nos ayudó en todo! 100% recomendable!
- Excelente atención, muy cómodo lugar, y buena ubicación.
- Buena ubicación, desayuno excelente, cuarto confortable, cómodo y limpio. La atención fue muy buena, muy amables siempre. Totalmente recomendable.
- La mejor combinación entre bueno, bonit y barato, los dueños muy amables y atentos, el desayuno era muy rico y las habitaciones muy confortables además de limpias. 100 % recomendable
Hostal Killaymi offers accommodations in Arequipa.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Really nice staff, clean and spacious private rooms. The and coffee all day
- The hostel is really cheap and allows check in late night at 5 a.m. Its check out time in 12 is also helpful. The owner is nice and get me a taxi to central plaza although she does not speak any English. The wifi is good too.
- Round the corner from main bus terminal-perfect for early buses or getting in late. 8 soles in taxi takes you into town. Staff very friendly – lovely lady who gave us a sandwich and book in Cusco!
- The owner is a really nice and kind person, she helped me a lot, thank you for that!
- Close to bus terminal, if you arrive late. Justa walking distance. Area is quiet. Staff was friendly.
One of our top picks in Arequipa.Wayra B&B offers accommodations in Arequipa.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 5 miles from Wayra B&B.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Wayra B&B. The breakfast is really good and the receptionists were very helpful in terms of planing our trip to the colca canyon and helping us getting along in Arequipa. Thee staff of the hotel really made the stay so much nicer. In addition, the rooms are very comfortable and cleaned every day.
- All of the staff were really friendly and helpful, going the extra mile for us. When we wanted to change our dates in order to do a colca canyon trek they were more than obliging and kept our luggage there for free. On our last day we had a night bus and they let us use the communal space and eveh made us tea without us asking! Excellent breakfast with yummy banana pancakes. Very clean and great value for money. Nice and quiet and difficult to fault the place – we would definitely recommend.
- Staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. Stored our bags free of charge for 3 days. Great pancakes for breakfast. We were able to use common area after we had checked out whilst waiting for a bus, and were even given free tea!
Very Welcoming, kind and helpful staff
Bedroom and bathroom
Breakfast (very good pancakes)
Place very close to the center
Design of the hotel
- Great stuff, especially José who was very helpful! 4 block away from the main plaza. Breakfast with eggs or pancakes and juice 🙂
Hostal El Remanso
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal El Remanso offers accommodations in Arequipa.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal El Remanso.
- About a 5 min. walk to the plaza. We arrived 2 hours later than discussed but still no problem to check in. Very friendly staff
- The staff was really nice. The location of the hostal is great, directly next to the Monastery and only some minutes walking distance to the beautiful playa de armas. Rooms are simple, but very clean and nice. The (American) breakfast at the roof top is also a nice experience.
- A very comfortable hotel with ample space. About 2 blocks from the main square.
- The boss is really nice,the terrace and size of the room
- We had a wonderful stay at Hostal El Remanso for two nights either side of our Colca Canyon tour. The owners/staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. They stored our bags for free whilst we were away. We asked about laundry and they offered to drop it in for us and collect it for our return. The triple room we stayed in was huge and spotless. The beds were very comfortable and the shower provided hot water at a great pressure. We would recommend Hostal El Remanso to anyone coming to Arequipa.
B&B with breakfast and airport pick-up
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, B&B with breakfast and airport pick-up offers accommodations in Arequipa. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Healthy Scandinavia House
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Healthy Scandinavia House is located in Arequipa.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool and darts at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
Very close to Plaza de las Armas.
Nice breakfast at the rooftop terrace.
- Very friendly staff, I was offered a better room because my booked one was busy. Location is superb, just in front of the famous Santa Catalina monastery complex and close to the main town square. Breakfast is served on the roof top with a superb mountain view. And there is a very cute dog living in the hostel 🙂
- Beautifull building, nice bathroom, artesenal soaps, comfortble bed. Very friendly staff. Invited us to stay longer at the great roofterras after checkout.
- La ubicación, su limpieza y la simpatía de sus dueños. Por 30 soles la noche estás en un cuarto privado y sin mayores ruidos externos.
- la colazione ,preparata prevalentemente con prodotti organici, la bella terrazza con una delle piu’ belle vedute della citta’, il sottostante monastero di Santa Catalina e le montagne sullo sfondo
- Very close to Plaza de las Armas.
Inka Roots Hostel
One of our best sellers in Arequipa! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inka Roots Hostel offers accommodations in Arequipa.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Great location, comfortable beds, great restaurants across the street
- It was in a nice location, really close to the downtown and the people that worked there had really good disposition
- Very good service for the price, the location is exceptional, staff is really welcoming
- Great location, super sweet staff, VERY homey feel! Sweet little place.
It was nice and quiet and within 5 mins walk to the plaza. Staff were very helpful. Great place to have your laundry sent to be done.
They had a nice sunny balcony area upstairs where you had breakfast and where you could relax.
Casa de Isabel
One of our best sellers in Arequipa! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Casa de Isabel is located in Arequipa.Each room comes with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport is 5 miles away.
- Very basic hotel, clean but not exactly he most comfortable place there is. The location was good and the area relatively quiet. Best feature was the rof terrace.
- It’s such a great budget option. Amazing location, great staff, one of the cleanest places I’ve stayed in South America, if not the cleanest. The room has everything one need, even a little desk. Good wifi.
- Sun terrace at the roof top was superb, clean and warm rooms.
Good price with a privacy room, hot water.
Staffs are friendly and they offer the colca canyon tour.
Location is close to the center.
- Location is good in the center. Staff were pretty friendly and spoke some English. Beds were nice, good hot shower with good pressure. Everything seemed clean. They provide basic toiletries.
Honey House offers accommodations in Arequipa.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The room had enough space for our backpacks and a small closet. The beds were very comfortable. The showers were always hot. The kitchen was good equipped. Breakfast was ok. Bread, marmelade, coffee/tea and juice. You walk 5-10 min to the plaza.
- It is a great place to stay in Arequipa! The staff is very friendly! They showed us nice places, ordered taxis and made us feel home! The breakfast is also great. You can taste the typical bread of Arequipa. Additionally the hotel is in the city center and you can walk to the main squares.
- very good location – just near the main square. big kitchen and nice breakfast.
- Honey House es la unica via de ingresos fijos para una maravillosa ONG que preside la encargada de este establecimiento. El trato que tienen es muy personal y sincero, esta muy cerca del centro y esta en una zona segura.
la chambre était propre
le personnel était sympathique
l’hostel est assez bien placé
la cuisine est fonctionnelle
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Casa Blanca Arequipa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Casa Blanca Arequipa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Casa Blanca Arequipa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Casa Blanca Arequipa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!