10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cartagena Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Cartagena Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cartagena Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cartagena Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cartagena Guanacaste. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cartagena Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cartagena Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cartagena Guanacaste:
Casita Mar y Posa
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Casita Mar y Posa offers accommodations in Playa Flamingo.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Tamarindo is 11 miles from Casita Mar y Posa, and Playa Conchal is 4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Loved this place. The set up is 4 rooms facing the pool, the sun shines on the pool and windows in the morning, you literally step out onto the sunloungers and listen to the monkies and birds. The bed and shower were the best we’ve had on on 2 week journey. The bed is king sized and so comfy. Loved the throws on the bed too, such suttle tasteful decor. We had a fridge too and kitchen we could use outside if we wanted to.Breakfast was scrumptious. The owners made something different every morning ( we stayed two nights), galo pinto, scrambled or fried eggs, fresh fruit, freshly baked chocolate cake:) They are a lovely couple from France who live right across. Overall place is quite and peacful and feels very safe. Would have stayed much longer. The only thing is we thought it was on Playa Flamingo, but it’s actually right next to it on Playa Portera, but you can walk to Flamingo in 30min. We had a car and drove, but really good restaurants are just a 10min walk.
The rooms were built in 2017 so super clean as you would expect.
The owners go above and beyond helping and making sure you are satisfied
Even offered to pick-us up from the near by beach town when we were dropping our car rental there. Kindly drove us to our snorkeling tour (we didn’t have to ask for it)
- Everything, clean, comfortable, excellent location not to far away from the beach, outstanding commodities. Beyond awesome breakfast. Their customer service superb!
- Beautiful rooms, completely new, with all facilities, near to beautiful beaches, really good breakfast. The hosts are very friendly and gives good suggestions for restaurants and all around.
- We loved the incredible breakfast! The owners were willing to get up at 6am to make us a Costa Rican style breakfast with absolutely amazing coffee! They even drove us to the Sailing Center just down the road for our scuba diving appointment. They’re incredible people with an incredible property too! Each bed was large, modern, and comfortable. The rooms were immaculate and set in a quaint area with a small but cool swimming pool. We would definitely stay here again! For the price, it can’t be beat.
Todo del Mundo de Linda
One of our top picks in Potrero.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Potrero in the region of Guanacaste, 11 miles from Tamarindo, Todo del Mundo de Linda features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Playa Conchal is 3.9 miles from Todo del Mundo de Linda, and Playa Hermosa is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Furnishings in room to match the good standard of breakfasts
- El desayuno muy bueno y saludable, linda fue muy amable con nosotros y siempre estaba disponible para ayudarnos si necesitábamos una información o algo.
- Location comoda se sei con la macchina, linda che risulta una persona molto socievole e disponibile, la sera ci ha invitato a passare la cena assieme in un locale tipico dove si è mangiato molto bene , buona colazione
- La atención exelente desayunos excelente mucha tranquilidad,privacidad,y atención
- Come stare in famiglia, Linda e Michel sono così gentili, disponibili a dare consigli sulla zona o anche semplicemente a fare due chiacchiere. La colazione oltre ad essere squisita fa da colazione e da pranzo! I loro cagnolini sono diventati grandi amici delle nostre bimbe e alla fine ci è dispiaciuto andare via!
One of our best sellers in Tamarindo! Located in Tamarindo, 3.5 miles from Playa Conchal, Casa Mapache features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Playa Hermosa is 17 miles from Casa Mapache, and Playa Grande is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Very nice and quiet place at 10 mins from Tamarindo or another beach, very nice breakfast and pool, we loved our stay in Casa Mapache ^^
- So so difficult find a place where everything work good Like at casa mapache.. Rooms wonderful and big.. Clean chilly & relaxing.. The Bath are big and nice.. The design of the rooms amazing.. The soap and shampoo and on the Bath smell of love…(u Will die under the shower.. Security check.. And the most important thing…. The guests Will do everything for made u happyyyyy!!! Not easy to find.. The pool is so clean!!! The breakfast home made and the all staff lovely!!!
- The site is conveniently located to many nice beaches and other tourist attractions. Another good point is the gentleness and friendliness of the staff and the owners.
- We loved all of it. Stephanie (owner) and her family/staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. She told us about all kinds of insider “off the beat” beaches and restaurants to go to. The B&B is a 20-30 minute drive to at least 6 amazing beaches! We went to a different beach 6 out of 7 days. Most of them secluded and recommended by Stephanie. Stunning.
Fantastic place – we could not leave.
Had initially booked 2 nights, ended up staying 4.
Stephanie was a fantastic host – with great recommendation on places to visit and place to eat – and really made us feel at home.
Greatest breakfast was at casa mapache!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, Quinta Esencia is located in Brasilito in the region of Guanacaste, just 8 miles from Tamarindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Playa Conchal is one mile from Quinta Esencia, and Playa Hermosa is 14 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 21 miles away.
- The bed was very comfortable and the air conditioning worked well.
- Extra large bed. Two dogs and two cats are around at least one of them is accompanying you while enjoying breakfast. Good location close to kind of a city centre. Owners can get you trips trough connections.
- Stephanie was an amazing host and incredibly helpful! The rooms were clean and neat, and the hotel so adorable. Breakfast was great as well. Would return!
- Wonderful hosts and staff! Charming little place with wonderful personal touches! Great breakfast and environment!
- Thank you to Stephanie & Jerome, our warm and welcoming hosts. This is our fourth stay at Quinta Esencia, in Brasilito, truly the best place to stay…5 minute walk to the town centre and the Playa, surrounded by beautiful gardens and the large outside deck is great to relax, read, have a drink, meet guests, etc. Comfortable room eith king size bed. Lovely fresh fruit, yogurt, home baked buns, good coffee and more for breakfast. Pure Vida
Seahorse Resort and Dive Center
One of our best sellers in Tamarindo! Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Seahorse Resort and Dive Center is located in Tamarindo in the region of Guanacaste, just 4.2 miles from Playa Conchal. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 18 miles from Seahorse Resort and Dive Center, and Playa Grande is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 2.5 miles from Seahorse Resort and Dive Center.
- It‘s a really nice place with a great pool, which is really comfortable with the hot temperatures in Tamarindo! The ATV Tour with Bruno was definiteky one of the highlights of our trip!
quiet place, bed was perfect,
The swimming pool is awesome (not really for young children because it’s deep)
Owners are super friendly and can arrange lot of things if you need,
The place is brand new and is in improvment, so I guess it will get better!
- Beautiful hotel and the staff treat you like family they were absolutely brilliant! So friendly and helpful, made our visit to tamarindo an awsome experience.
- You wish to change the place and experience new things during your holiday, but still keep the warmth and tranquility of your home- then do not hesitate to choose Seahorse for your stay in Tamarindo. There you will find the warmest welcome, a huge clean room, excellent breakfast and beautiful garden.
- Bruno and his wife Were lovely. Very welcoming and inviting. Once we booked, he got a hold of us and sent me additional pictures to make it easier to find. However, google maps got us right there. The place was meticulously clean, the pool was beautiful and breakfast (included) was delicious! The place was located on the outskirts of the busy town but just a 10 minute drive to bustling Tamarindo!! It was a lovely and simple abode and we are so happy we found it last minute. Ps- Bruno also send us to playa Minas the next day. It’s a little hidden gem, private beach! Just perfect. THANK YOU BRUNO AND WIFE❤️
Located in Tamarindo in the region of Guanacaste, 4.3 miles from Playa Conchal, Hacienda JJ features a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Hermosa is 18 miles from Hacienda JJ, and Playa Grande is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was very good, you can select between tico, french and america. The gardens and entertainment areas were great. The personnel was really kind.
- I have to say we loved our stay at Hacienda JJ and will be going back! Estrella and her husband are so friendly and accommodating. English, Spanish and French are the languages spoken. The breakfast is excellent and service flexible and friendly. If you want an amazing supper, simply ask and you will not be disappointed. This is the some of the best food we have had in Costa Rica. Everything was very clean, including the beautiful pool. My Daughter’s service dog was also welcome and she had plenty of space to play.
- Staff and grounds were awesome, food was incredible!
- They were the loveliest people you could wish to have looking after you during your stay. The breakfasts were superb and the whole atmosphere of the place was welcoming and peaceful. I would go back in an instant.
- The room was big and spacious and the beds were super comfortable! AC worked perfectly and there was a roof fan in case you dont like AC. I really loved the room and how comfortable it was. It has a small balcony so you can chill out and enjoy the view of the Hacienda.
Quinta Mi Tata B&B
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quinta mi tata B & B offers accommodations in Sardinal, just 16 miles from Tamarindo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Playa Conchal is 9 miles from Quinta mi tata B & B, and Playa Hermosa is 6 miles away. Liberia Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Donde Mamá is a bed and breakfast situated in Lagunilla. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. This pet-friendly bed and breakfast also has free WiFi.At the bed and breakfast each room is equipped with a wardrobe and fans.Tamarindo is 13 miles from Donde Mamá, while Playa Conchal is 14.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport, 23.6 miles from the accommodation.
- We were met by the owner’s mum who lives next door. She is so kind and prepared some oranges from her garden for us when we arrived; then later she brought round some more food she had made 🙂 so welcoming! The house is large and clean, it’s a lovely, quiet spot in its own garden with hammocks and plenty of outdoor chairs. There is a large communal area with kitchen and living room with cable T.V. Our room was very comfortable – no A.C but fans are provided and we weren’t too hot. The shared bathroom was big and clean. It’s more like an AirBnB that your typical hotel, but we liked that and very good value for this area. There are bars and a shop within walking distance.
- We had the whole self catering house to ourselves. We liked the garden and the birds and lizards. In the evening there is a friendly bar 100 metres away on the main road.
- La señorita Dulce is really nice and kind person, she was very helpful and even though our spanish is kinda bad, we had many ‘conversations’ in spanish. So far it was the best, the most relaxed and just the greatest accommodation we had in Costa Rica (also in Nicaragua). Moreover, since it’s a low season, we have the entire house and garden for us. The kitchen is big with many facilities and everything is perfectly clean. Couldn’t be better! Finally, all around the house are growing limes and they are just so tasty 🙂 If you go to this part of Costa Rica, you should definitely go there.
- A very lovely place with a friendly woman who was very helpful
- Recomendado, cerca del centro y es como estar en su casa..Doña Dulce es un ángel
Les voiles Blanches
Set in Tamarindo, Les voiles Blanches offers an outdoor swimming pool, garden and terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and on-site parking is provided.At the bed and breakfast, every room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom, all rooms are fitted with a terrace. The units at Les voiles Blanches have air conditioning and a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Playa Conchal is 8.1 miles from the accommodation, while Playa Avellanas is 6.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was a little expensive compared to what you can get in town but the coffee was excellent and so was the food. The drive into town was about 15 minutes but we liked the privacy of the location. One day we spent the morning on the beach and then came back to the pool in the afternoon to cool off and take showers before dinner. We loved how clean the room was and the outdoor shower was a great touch.
- Wonderful staff. Delicious breakfast. Nice rooms. Super comfy beds. Only 4 rooms so you have peace, privacy and tranquillity. Good location for the beaches.
- Great accommodations and friendly owners, who gave lots of good advice about places to see and eat.
- Both Kerene and Michael were very friendly and accommodating to our every need! Perfect hosts, couldn’t ask for more. Gardens and pool were idyllic, very quite and peaceful. Breakfast was the freshest we’ve had on our trip! different every morning.
- The breakfast was excellent, bed very comfy, the shower is great after a day on the beach is very refreshing and the pool is amazing.
Located in Tamarindo in the region of Guanacaste, 8 miles from Playa Conchal, Tee-K Lodge features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.Playa Hermosa is 21 miles from Tee-K Lodge, and Playa Grande is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfest,location,cleanliness,Steve the owner speaks french,english and of course spanish not mentionning that he was very helpful and ressourceful during our stay and very quiet area!!!
- The breakfast was phenomenal, and the owners were so lovely.
- This place is really nice, clean and relaxing. It’s runned by a French couple and they really look after their property and care about every little detail. We only met the lady and she has been really helpful and friendly with us. Rooms are big and comfy and the swimming pool is a nice plus. Definitely recommend it!
- The staff is really nice, the place is beautiful. We really enjoyed our stay there and we will again if we have the chance too.
Breakfast was amazing! So tasty and loved the brioche.
The place is amazing and felt so looked after.
Was given great tips of places to go around the area.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cartagena Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cartagena Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cartagena Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cartagena Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!