10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Carrillo Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Carrillo Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Carrillo Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carrillo Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carrillo Guanacaste. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Carrillo Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Carrillo Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Carrillo Guanacaste:
Casa Buenavista is located in Carrillo, a 5-minute walk from the beach. It offers air-conditioned rooms in a tropical garden.Each room has a private bathroom with hot water, cable TV, Wi-Fi, a mini-fridge and a private terrace overlooking the garden. There is also a rancho with hammock and seating on the property, which invites you to relax.The breakfast is served either in the Rancho or on the private terrace. We offer coffee, tea, fruits, smoothie, homemade bread, homemade marmalade and cakes and every day a different little treat.Restaurants are available within a 5-minute walk, while Liberia Airport can be reached in 2 hours by car. Juan Santamaria International Airport in neighbouring Alajuela is a 4-hour drive away.
- Listen to the sounds of the jungle from your beautiful garden, relax in a hammock. Walk to the beach, chat with your friendly hosts, eat the most delicious breakfasts.
- It was very clean, beautiful garden and wonderful owners. We loved the breakfast and the beach proximity.
- Garden patio/porch with hammock, table and chair. Nearby Playa Carrillo. Host family.
- Great location. Great staff. Excellent breakfast. We were so full after breakfast, we didn’t eat again until dinner.
- Cozy room with all you need. Host was very gentle and gave us an outstanding breakfast.
Costa Rica Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Carrillo, 26 miles from Santa Teresa Beach, Costa Rica Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Montaña Grande is 30 miles from Costa Rica Bed & Breakfast, and Nosara is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Hula Jungla Restaurant also excellent!
- Large and comfortable rooms, with patio and kitchen, the pool with toys for children, proximity to beautiful Carillo beach (10 min walk), close to a big supermarket, public bus stop (20 minutes from Samara), soda, and other restaurants
- Excellent place! Clean, comfy, friendly, great price, great breakfast! We loved everything! Also go to Hula Jungla to eat nearby. Same owners, great restaurant!
- La gentillesse du personnel et l aide des hôtes pour les déplacements en bus, le petit dej superbe..
- Es war alles super sauber und soweit okay. Das Zimmer hatte eine leise Klimaanlage, bequeme Betten und einen Kühlschrank.
- Great breakfast!
La Posada Bed & Breakfast
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, La Posada Bed & Breakfast is located in Carrillo in the region of Guanacaste, just 25 miles from Santa Teresa. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Montaña Grande is 31 miles from La Posada Bed & Breakfast, and Nosara is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 50 miles from La Posada Bed & Breakfast.
- The propieters were were very friendly and helpful.
Warm greetings upon our arrival. Great interaction on daily basis.
Lovely setting not just for breakfast but also great view of beach and sunset.
Will come again.
- The owner were very friendly, informative and helpful. We arrived early and our room wasn’t ready yet so they let us lounge about on the patio with a great view of the beach. They also let us keep our bags at the hotel after we checked out so we could get some more beach time in. Beds were on the firmer side which my partner and I really enjoy.
- Quiet, great view and relaxing. Teo and Leo are extraordinary people. They will make you feel at home. My wife was 9 months pregnant and they were very gentle about it and made sure we had what we need.
- Super close to the beach. Cosy little place. I felt a bit like in my good old hippie days.
Puerto Carrillo Sunset B&B
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Puerto Carrillo Sunset B&B is located in Carrillo, just 27 miles from Santa Teresa Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Montaña Grande is 31 miles from Puerto Carrillo Sunset B&B, and Nosara is 13 miles away. Tambor Airport is 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Dolce Vita Playa Samara
Located in Sámara, 29 miles from Santa Teresa Beach, La Dolce Vita Playa Samara features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Nosara is 11 miles from La Dolce Vita Playa Samara, and Carrillo is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 36 miles from La Dolce Vita Playa Samara.
- The location on the beach is amazing! Really enjoyed the blow up couches to lay on… and the staff were gracious and helpful! Coffee is really good… food too!
- Excellent location, right on the beach, and good breakfast at the restaurant with real coffee!
- Great beach and daytime location and setting. relaxing chairs and comfy sofa.
- Right on the beach! Really tasty food, blow up beds to sunbathe on, lots of nice dogs on the beach. Live music every night. Air conditioning in the room!
- I loved the staff. Proximity to the beach was wonderful. Jenny is the best and her little boy was a delight! I have no complaints except maybe bring a bucket so you can rinse your feet off when entering your room. They have no outdoor showers or taps to get the sand off. Otherwise…I totally enjoyed my stay there. Make sure they honor their discount as well. Forgetful a bit. Otherwise I enjoyed very much.
Hotel Casa del Mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Sámara, 28 miles from Santa Teresa, Hotel Casa del Mar features a sun terrace and views of the sea.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Nosara is 11 miles from Hotel Casa del Mar, and Carrillo is 4.2 miles away. Liberia Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Great location. Lovely comfortable place, no frills, but all you need. We are return customers and plan to keep coming! We love it.
- There were options for breakfast, which was nice, but the breakfast itself was not my favorite in Costa Rica. The shared bathroom option was actually not bad! Also, it was nice that they had ~10 reserved beach chairs under the shade. A good budget option.
- To sum things up, this is an establishment that not only checks all the boxes when it comes to the art of hospitality, but also goes the extra mile in keeping its patrons happy. We had to check out really early (5 AM) and the ladies made us sandwiches to have on the road and had the night security guard brew for us a fresh pot of coffee right before we left…
Casa del Mar is a nice hotel with a perfect location close to the beach.
The staff is very friedly and we enjoyed our stay a lot.
- Simple rooms. Immaculately clean. Lovely courtyard with little plunge pool and loungers. Breakfast included. Lovely hostesses. Delicious coffee.
One of our top picks in Sámara.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villas Tangerine offers accommodations in Sámara. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Santa Teresa Beach is 30 miles from Villas Tangerine, and Nosara is 10 miles away. Tamarindo Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- The rooms and breakfast were great. This is a quiet hotel not in the centre of Samara but you can rent bikes next door. Susan the landlady is really helpful and answer all my questions beforehand.
- Susan has put it all together! From our charming rooms with the spacious bathroom and shower, air conditioning and just enough amenities, the petite table and chairs at our doorway overlooking her pool, garden and fields beyond, her palapa-style outdoor kitchen where she serves unlimited Costa Rican coffee and the fresh breakfasts you dream about, Susan’s mini-resort is a jewel. But Susan takes it a step farther: she has special towels for you to take to the beach, and lawn chairs, and even boogie boards. She knows the best beaches for what you want to do, the best “soda” in town (la Pearla). Unlike much of Costa Rica, Susan’s garden is blooming, she has fruit trees of several kinds, and a green thumb that can throw out a handful of papaya seeds and harvest her own fruit from the trees. Villas Tangerine is a great place –away from the mayhem of downtown. And the very best thing about Villas Tangerine is Susan.
- Susan really is an attentive, friendly host who lives right there with her 2 dogs, Taffy and David and Patrick the cat. We loved the location next to the farmers field of horses and cows on 1 side and the monkeys on the other. Having use of a fridge and cold food preparation area was very handy. Rooms were clean, big bathroom and the breakfast changed each day and included locally made items. Great location even without a car.
- Susan has a perfect place to stay in beautiful Samara! She is a great host and makes a delicious breakfast every morning! The pool is lovely as well! I will be back!
- Amazing location, lovely accommodating host, clean rooms, yummy breakfast and gorgeous dogs and cats
Sunset Chill Out Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sunset Chill Out Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Sámara, just 28 miles from Santa Teresa Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nosara is 12 miles from Sunset Chill Out Bed & Breakfast, and Carrillo is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 35 miles from Sunset Chill Out Bed & Breakfast.
It felt like being at the cottage in the lazy days of summer, nothing fancy, just chill – relaxing and peaceful and right on the beach. We spent many days with no agenda, just reading books, swinging in the hammock and taking multiple swims in the ocean and playing in the waves. Good music. Good vibes. No worries.
The hosts, German and Francisco, are two of the nicest people you’ll likely ever meet. We loved having breakfast outside under the palapa and watching the horses run on the beach. It is the best place to watch the sunset and later, when it’s really dark, you can see a zillion stars.
German makes a wicked martini and Francisco can whip up a tasty dinner when you don’t feel like making the trek into town. Our favs were his guacamole with nachos and the lemon chicken kabobs.
We loved this place. Good memories for sure.
It was a wonderful, relaxing place to stay on the beach- amazing hospitality.
We enjoyed the coffee, smoothies, drinks and all the food especially the guacamole and nachos.
The sunsets over the water were spectacular.
This is a very special place.
- The proximity to the sea. A nice 25 minute walk on the beach to town for dinner. Good weather. The tide pools near the beach when the tide is low. No crowds on the beach. Warm water. Nice hosts.
- This place is a dream. Francesco and Herman are exceptionally hospitable and friendly people. We felt home from the very first minute we entered this place and then we never wanted to leave. Herman’s coctails and Francesco’s dinner and breakfast were fantastic. We forgot to bring our own beach towels but they so kind to give u some. We were late with check out due to a guided tour in the morning but they were flexible with it too. The room and the bed were super comfortable. The beach is beautiful with and it has a coral reef just in walking distance. The garden is breathtaking and the chill out music makes you feel so super relaxed. 10/10 without any hesitation. Perfect place!
I can certainly see why German and Fernando are “super hosts”. They went out of their way to answer questions, make sure you had everything you needed and even genuinely took time to visit.
My husband & I both caught colds and didn’t feel like doing much. We landed in the perfect place to just sit and watch the ocean with German and Fernando there to take care of us if needed.
- It felt like being at the cottage in the lazy days of summer, nothing fancy, just chill – relaxing and peaceful and right on the beach. We spent many days with no agenda, just reading books, swinging in the hammock and taking multiple swims in the ocean and playing in the waves. Good music. Good vibes. No worries.
La Colina Pura Vista
Located in Bejuco in the region of Guanacaste, 14 miles from Santa Teresa, La Colina Pura Vista features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Montezuma is 20 miles from La Colina Pura Vista, and Tambor is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- This is the perfect place to get away from everything and still have a comfortable, well-maintained, individual and stunningly beautiful accommodation. We stayed for five nights in our spacious and beautifully designed chalet and enjoyed every minute. The views are breathtaking and Corinne and Laurent are the most caring and friendly hosts. Breakfast and dinner was delicious. Highly recommended!
- The owners, Laurent and Corinne, are extremely genuinely nice people. The food for dinner and dessert was exquisitely perfect. The property and amenities are as advertised. I will be back.
- wonderful view, great breakfast, perfect location, beautiful views. Whoever starts the journey from the south to the north of the peninsula will later be disappointed as it is the best in the area. Who goes from north to south must agree.
- A wonderful B&B run by friendly Corinne & Laurent. We stayed in a big and bright cabina, with wonderful ocean and forest views. Very cozy and romantic place. Laurent cooks delicious meals in the evening and Corinne bakes homemade bread for breakfast. The beach is 5-minute drive away and there is also a nice infinity pool. This is a dream-like place!
- We loved everything. The facilities, view, breakfast and diner, close to a wonderful beach almost desert.
Buenavista Sport Fishing
One of our top picks in Sámara.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Buenavista Sport Fishing is located in Sámara, just 29 miles from Santa Teresa Beach. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Nosara is 11 miles from Buenavista Sport Fishing, and Carrillo is 3.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 35 miles from Buenavista Sport Fishing.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Carrillo Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Carrillo Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Carrillo Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Carrillo Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!