10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Carmel California – Top Hotel Reviews
Carmel California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Carmel California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carmel California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carmel California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Carmel California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Carmel California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Carmel California:
Carmel Country Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Under one mile from Carmel Beach, this luxury inn features a daily gourmet breakfast. The stylish shops and gourmet bites of Carmel Plaza and Ocean Avenue are less than a 10-minute walk away.Featuring a spa tub and a fireplace, each modern room provides a flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player. A small refrigerator is provided.Individual quiches, seasonal fresh fruit, fresh baked pastries from Parker Lusseau Bakery and Peets coffee, tea and hot chocolate are just some of the continental breakfast items available daily. Massage services can be booked at the Carmel Country Inn front desk.Monterey is just 5 miles away. Known for its picturesque ocean views and rocky shore, 17 Mile Drive is only a 10-minute drive from Carmel Country Inn.
- Perfect accommodations for party of 5. Awesome bathrooms with claw foot tub. Had mini frig and coffeemaker with coffee. Breakfast in the main kitchen was yummy. Such a nice visit. So sad I had to leave after one night
- We like the walking distance to downtown, and the beautiful surrounding. The location is pretty awesome.
- The quiet rooms, the bath, the breakfast & the staff!
Such a welcoming feel of the whole place, like being guests at a friend’s home.
Breakfast – lots of food, great variety! Quiche (in place of typical bacon/eggs/sausage stuff), pastries, bagels, oats, fruit, yoghurt.
Snacks (cookies, trail mix, fruit, popcorn) and variety of tea/coffee/hot choc available in the kitchen til 8pm
Overall very comfortable and happy stay for 5 of us on overnight trip
- Very friendly staff, cute and comfy room. Loved the fireplace, balcony, and the treats the staff provided.
Carmel Fireplace Inn
One of our best sellers in Carmel! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Carmel Fireplace Inn is located in Carmel, 3.4 miles from Monterey and 29 miles from Santa Cruz.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Big Sur is 21 miles from Carmel Fireplace Inn, and Marina is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 56 miles from Carmel Fireplace Inn.
- Location wonderful. Happy hour was a lovely surprise.
- Very nice, quaint hotel. Everything I was expecting. The staff was extremely friendly.
Excellent location. Walking distance to main street, galleries, restaurants, beach.
Nice and basic continental breakfast: fresh apples, oranges, hard boiled eggs, bagels & cream cheese, coffee/tea.
- Great location. Walking distance to shopping, restaurants and the beach. The staff was outstanding. The morning breakfast was plentiful and simple with options for everyone. The property was well maintained and beautiful flora.
- Wonderful location with beautiful views of the ocean (and spectacular sunset) from our second floor room. We really enjoyed the fireplace too – what a wonderful touch. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was very tasty. Check in was very efficient and the staff were all friendly and helpful.
Happy Landing Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. In 3 Tudor-style houses dating from 1926, this quaint B&B serves a daily in-room extended continental breakfast. It features individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi. Downtown Carmel is less than half a mile away.Guest rooms at Happy Landing Inn offer cathedral ceilings and stained glass windows. Each antique-furnished room includes a cable TV, a DVD player and a CD player. Select suites offer fireplaces.Guests of Happy Landing can watch a DVD in their room from the bed and breakfast’s DVD library. If they prefer, guests can go for a walk in the bed and breakfast’s grounds which feature a pond and a relaxing gazebo.Pebble Beach Golf Links are 3 miles from this bed and breakfast. The Monterey Bay Aquarium is a 15 minute drive away. Scenic Big Sur is 25 miles away.
- Bed and pillows were very comfortable and location was perfect
- Hosts were very friendly and room was very clean. Great location two blocks from center of town.
- Our perspective was that the Inn was very convenient for a leisurely walk for dinner and the Repertory Theater. Everything was with in a 10 minute walk. The unexpected champagne for my wife’s birthday was an extra touch. Breakfast was excellent!
- Like the location. The staff were great and the breakfasts they served were fine. The garden is lovely and away from street noise.
- Loved the styling at this hotel. We stayed in the Marilyn Monroe room and it was very tastefully done.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Carmel Village Inn offers accommodations in Carmel, just 3.4 miles from Monterey.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Santa Cruz is 29 miles from Carmel Village Inn, and Big Sur is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- Great breakfasts. Friendly staff. Close to downtown.
- Location, the bed was incredibly comfortable with fabulous linen, staff were very helpful.
- Desk staff excellent and attentive. Lovely breakfast with delicious croissants and fresh fruit salad. Wonderful linens and products. Parking excellent.
- We liked hotel location as it was close to center of Carmel town restaurants, galleries. Breakfast is very continental. Good with cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit salad, waffle triangles and hard boiled eggs. No omelet type eggs.
- waffles were homemade, excellent, as was the fresh fruit. Bed was comfortable, and bathroom seemed recently refurbished, good water pressure in shower.
Lincoln Green Inn
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Lincoln Green Inn is located in Carmel, 4.3 miles from Monterey and 30 miles from Santa Cruz.Every room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.Big Sur is 20 miles from Lincoln Green Inn, and Marina is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Sandpiper Inn offers accommodations in Carmel, just 4.4 miles from Monterey.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.Santa Cruz is 29 miles from Sandpiper Inn, and Big Sur is 20 miles from the property.
- Very good, homemade breakfast, nice ambience, very good location (5 min footwalk to the beach). Very much enjoyed a relaxing stay in Carmel.
- The view was amazing. The room was comfy and welcoming as well.
- A lovely spot, so near a beautiful beach – take a walk along it into town!
- We thoroughly enjoyed our overnight stay at this property which was more like a B and B. It had a lovely homely feel and was tastefully decorated. The bed was comfortable and shower good. The home cooked breakfast was delicious and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The area was very pretty and within walking distance to the beach. It was a short drive to a charming shopping precinct where many unique items could be purchased and coffee enjoyed at a cafe. We would have liked to stay longer!
We booked a room for three adults. Disappointed to say we did not get room with a view.
Breakfast was nice a piece of quiche or a croissant with fruit and yoghurt . But exactly the same breakfast for three days. But it was nice.
Carmel Garden Inn
One of our best sellers in Carmel! In scenic Carmel, this bed and breakfast features rooms and suites with free Wi-Fi and a wood-burning fireplace. Pebble Beach is 2 miles away. Free guest parking is available.A flat-screen cable TV and a DVD player are provided in each guest room at Carmel Garden Inn. A refrigerator is also included in each room. Private bathrooms come equipped with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer. Select rooms have a view of the grounds.Guests can relax on the grounds and enjoy afternoon wine and cheese at Carmel Garden Inn. Homemade breakfast is served daily along with specialties such as homemade granola, frittata, lemon bars and rosemary shortbread cookiesThis pet-friendly B&B is 2.5 miles from Point Lobos State Reserve and 1 miles from Carmel Mission. San Jose International Airport is 55 miles away.
- Comfy rooms and we were upgraded on the second night because it was my birthday. The wood fire places were a big +.
- Amazing place with very nice people working there that makes you feel comfortable. Garden near room was so beautiful. Rooms are stylish and very clean. Location is perfect – so you can walk in the town right after the delicious breakfast at the hotel 🙂
Staff was very profession and courteous
Room was clean and bed was comfortable
Close to downtown Carmel
- Great wine and cheese. Super egg frittata for breakfast. Good coffee.
- Wonderful stay!! Complimentary breakfast was amazing! Chris made me my own scrambled eggs since I have a food allergy. They offered delicious happy hour snacks and wine. Room was extremely comfortable (actually have our own wood fire place). Felt like our very own cozy apartment. The staff was so kind and helpful with providing recommendations for restaurants and places to go. Definitely staying there next time we visit Carmel.
The Vagabond’s House Boutique Inn & Spa Studio
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. This boutique hotel in Carmel-By-The-Sea, just 1 miles from Carmel Beach City Park, features a stone courtyard. Each uniquely-decorated guest room at the hotel includes a fireplace and modern amenities.A free wine and cheese reception is offered each afternoon. The on-site spa has a variety of massages and facials at The Vagabond’s House Boutique Inn & Spa Studio. An on-site concierge is available.All rooms include a private bathroom, modern design and breakfast in bed daily. Sherry, coffee, free Wi-Fi and plush bathrobes are also provided in each room.Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Point Lobos State Reserve on the Big Sur coast is less than 5 miles from The Vagabond’s House. A variety of restaurants are found just 1 block away. Pebble Beach Golf Course is half a mile away.
- The people went out of there way to accommodate us! My husband could not take the stairs and they put us in a room on the office level. It was cozy and very clean. The breakfast was delicious.
- We liked the location and the wine and cheese offered at the end of the afternoon.
- Quinn, the receptionist was very helpful and gave us a short, helpful tour.
- Rooms were gorgeous, bed was comfortable, the grounds were very nice. It’s a luxury boutique bed and breakfast kind of place.
- Everything except in one of the rooms not updated. Doesn’t need a kitchen but a walk in shower would be worth its weight in gold
One of our top picks in Carmel.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Adobe Inn is located in Carmel, just 3.7 miles from Monterey.Every room comes with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.Santa Cruz is 29 miles from Adobe Inn, and Big Sur is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- Fireplace, comfortable bed, service, beautiful landscaping.
- It was a great location, close to everything in Carmel
- Fantastic place to stay, great location and very friendly staff.
The staff were wonderful. The room was spacious and well appointed. Having breakfast delivered in the morning was an especially nice treat. We enjoyed the fireplace as well.
I would totally recommend this property.
- I really liked that we had a balcony that had an ocean view. All of the staff were really nice.
Pacific Gardens Inn
One of our top picks in Pacific Grove.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This property is across from Asilomar State Beach, which offers access to Spanish Bay and the Pacific Ocean. The hotel features 2 hot tubs and rooms with fireplaces.Popcorn poppers and free Wi-Fi are standard in rooms at the Pacific Gardens Inn. The rooms include large windows with light wood furnishings and bright bedding.Guests are provided with a daily breakfast and an evening social hour with wine and cheese. The hotel also has barbecue facilities.The Pacific Gardens Inn is within a 15-minute minute drive of Pebble Beach Golf Course. The property is 2.6 miles from the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- The wood burning fireplace and comfortable beds and the beauty of the neighborhood and how quiet it was.
- Beds were comfortable, which was really nice. There was a nice fireplace, but made the room smoky. We enjoyed the morning breakfast: we made our own waffles.
- This motel is in a great area. Just across the street from the back of a big conference center. Walking through the center, you are 5 minutes walk to Asilamore beach. This is a hidden jewel.
Excellent option of a 2 bedroom apartments for 3 ladies traveling together
walking distance to the coastal walks
- The room is very spacius and comfortable. The bed is really big but cosy. We had fire place and heater – just perfect for cold Feb nights. Location is perfect, in very quiet place very close to the ocean. In the afternoon we were served cheese and vine which was very nice.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Carmel California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Carmel California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Carmel California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Carmel California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!