10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Carignan Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Carignan Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Carignan Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carignan Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carignan Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Carignan Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Carignan Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Carignan Quebec:
Éden sur Terre
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Éden sur Terre is located in Marieville in the region of Quebec, just 22 miles from Montreal. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 31 miles from Éden sur Terre, and Longueuil is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The owners were very friendly the breakfast was super . We felt welcome and very comfortable. It was very peaceful.
It was magnificent …wonderful experience…everything is more than what you could possibly expect 😀 Andrée and Michel are delightful ..kind.. sweet..full of light..We came tired ..left happy full of wonderful hope for a better world
We love it ..and will go back every year 😀
- Remarkable View of the mountains,friendliness and kindness of the owners,authenticity of the place and its coziness a place to relax and decompress I will come back for sure )
- Les hôtes ont été très accueillants. Les lieux magnifiques. Déjeuners délicieux.
- J’ai aimé la tranquilité, l’endroit était chaleureux et on se sentait comme chez soi.
A la Croisée des Chemins
A la Croisée des Chemins is located in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, 17 miles from Montreal and 28 miles from Laval. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Longueuil is 17 miles from A la Croisée des Chemins, and Saint-Hyacinthe is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 22 miles from A la Croisée des Chemins.
- Odile was the most friendly host ever, and makes an incredible breakfast.
- The croissants were, indeed, extra flakey! Wonderful hostess! Extremely quaint accommodations! Such a lovely, beautiful home–I hope my path leads me back there someday!
- The house is one of the oldest houses in the village, making it a very interesting stay in an historical landmark.
- The accommodations were just as advertised in the pictures on the website. The owner was exceptionally gracious and made you feel quite at home. I enjoyed everything, it felt like stepping back 100 years with the wonderful woodwork and antique furnishings. The breakfast was delicious. I was there for my son’s graduation from the CFLRS military course so it was 10 mins away. I do highly recommend this bed and breakfast.
- This is an old house away from the big city – very cozy and charming. All the amenities and a very charming hostess who gave her all to please. Her breakfast was amazing and the coffee was wonderful! I wasn’t expecting so much home cooked food!!! She didn’t rush us out in the morning.
Atelier Galerie Anne Drouin Peinture & Pension
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Atelier Galerie Anne Drouin Peinture & Pension is located in Sainte-Julie in the region of Quebec.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Montreal is 12 miles from Atelier Galerie Ane, and Laval is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 22 miles from Atelier Galerie Anne Drouin Peinture & Pension.
- I loved the common room. It was very cozy and a nice place to relax after our day. I also looked forward to breakfast each morning. Anne had great food ready and made more if we wanted it.
- Nice and quiet location in the country side. We picked this one because it was closest to where our daughter’s friend lives and it has a good rating. The staff (Anne) is very friendly. The place is quite clean overall. We stayed for 3 days. Anne prepared a different breakfast each day, with table cloth, silver ware etc. It was excellent! It also has a very nice backyard and garden where we enjoyed having some quiet time together.
- Bedding was wonderful. Very comfortable with high end sheets. Common area where you could lounge around and read or watch television on the couches. Best place we stayed on vacation and also the cheapest by far. Highly recommended. Host knows English very well.
- A wonderful experience. Just like staying with friends an family.
The host (owner) is lovely. She is warm, personable and very welcoming.
The large garden is beautiful. We didn’t have time to take advantage of it. Next time I will wake up a little earlier and enjoy my coffee outside in the backyard.
The beds are extremely comfortable. Outside the room there is a common sitting area with a tv. (There is also a tv in the bedroom.)
The breakfast was delicious. And again, the host is lovely.
Oasis Du Vieux Longueuil
Oasis Du Vieux Longueuil is located in Longueuil, just 3.3 miles from Montreal.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Laval is 12 miles from Oasis Du Vieux Longueuil, and Saint-Hyacinthe is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 13 miles from Oasis Du Vieux Longueuil.
- Great location…quiet area, lots of restaurants and transit a block away. Luc was a great host, very helpful and accommodating. So clean and well decorated room, with a lovely yard too. Great value!
- Location, was great. Easy to park. Very nice owner. Place is very nicely decorated. Back yard is amazing. Price in very reasonable.
- Comfortable and cozy room, well decorated, quiet area, looking out on nice garden/courtyard, very friendly staff. No issues with parking. Plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance.
- Great stay for a couple! nice neighbourhood in Longueuil close to restaurants, gas station, pharmacy, grocery store. Convenient access to public transportation, just 20 min walk from the next subway station or 2 min from the bus stop that leads to subway station. We did not need to take our car to go to Montreal at all! Very friendly and helpful staff. Good and quiet room the wifi worked fine. Nice little yard with a pond where you can seat and rest after a busy day walking in Montreal, feels like home!
- Very comfortable and cozy. Very good and affordable location for a visit to Montreal.
Le Simone Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Montreal! Located in the Gay Village neighborhood in Montreal, 1.1 miles from Eaton Center Montreal, Le Simone Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.7 miles from Le Simone Bed & Breakfast, and St. Denis Theatre is 1,300 feet away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 10 miles from Le Simone Bed & Breakfast.
- The hotel location is excellent. You can easily walk to the station or underground city. The check-in hour is 12pm which is earlier than other hotels, but be aware of the fact that the hotel check-out hour is also at 12pm. So if everyone checked out late on the day, you can’t have your room right away (we didn’t mind much). They cook delicious pancakes which I recommend for your breakfast. For people coming from different culture, this building is probably from some 19th century and some features can be different from a modern hotel. It can be a charm in different perspectives.
- The check-in was simple. Close to Berri UQAM metro. Friendly owner. Ready to take cash when my card had some issue(flexible). Makes amazing pancakes.
- Ample breakfast, very quiet room, very close to Montreal attractions, Metro stop 2 minutes away.
- Staff was really nice and it was in a super great location. Close to the metro and the breakfast was delicious. We came off season and it was really quiet and peaceful and the bed was super comfy.
The breakfast in the morning was always amazing!
The staff are really friendly and helpful. Overall great place to stay , and a good location as well.
Le Chasseur Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Montreal! This bed & breakfast is located near the center of Montreal and features rooms with HD TVs. The property is 2.5 miles from the shopping, dining and museums in Old Montreal.The rooms have large windows and hardwood floors at the Gite Le Chasseur. The rooms are also equipped with cable and free Wi-Fi.Guests are provided with a daily breakfast buffet. The property also features a common outdoor terrace.The Gite Le Chasseur is in the Latin Quarter and 5 minutes from Ste-Denis Street, which features restaurants and bars. Bell Centre is 2.5 miles from the property.
Perfect location: close to the metro station and to the bus station to the airport and the old downtown is close as well (about 20 mins walk).
The room was clean and nicely furnished. The people running the B&B are nice and friendly. And especially the breakfast was delicious!
- Great room and location especially for the money, definitely worth it!
- Mostly the great value. When I am simply needing a bed to sleep in while away and somewhere to get clean it’s nice not to have to spend a fortune
- The staff were delightful, helpful, kind, everything one could wish. The room clean and comfortable. Coffee at breakfast very good. Breakfast generally good too.
- Location simply extraordinary and surprisingly quiet (at least in the wintertime). Cheap indoors parking not too far away. Extremely convenient for on foot exploration with the metro and bus systems closeby.
- Perfect location: close to the metro station and to the bus station to the airport and the old downtown is close as well (about 20 mins walk).
One of our top picks in Montreal – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Studio Living is located in the Gay Village neighborhood in Montreal.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Eaton Center Montreal is 1.3 miles from Studio Living, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 10 miles from Studio Living.
- It was quiet, comfortable and luxurious little apartment.
Michel was a great host. The studio apartments was excellent. Great location walking distance to a lot of great shops and eateries. close to the train and neutral spot to get in and around downtown Montreal.Easy street parking. It was really decorated nicely and had a great stay…
Maybe provide charging port (iPhone and Android) for the apartments and almond options for vegan/vegetarians. The continental breakfast was a nice touch but not everyone drinks milk. Also, the list you provided was great could you also put closing time. We didn’t have access to Montreal all the time. So we arrived places not know it was closed lol. But thanks for everything. You might also want to take a look at the shower it seems to clog when you use the rainfall showerhead. But all in all, this is a must. I will definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to have a nice stay…
These place is really charmy. I stayed here for three nights with my wife and was wonderful. It has a great kitchen that you can use to drink wine and prepare your own microwave meal. Bathroom is also nice.
Bed is extremely comfortable. Makes it difficult to wake up.
- Michel the property was amazing and super servicial
- Although we had checked the photos of the suite before booking, we were amazed by its coziness and cleanliness upon our arrival! Our private suite was super comfortable, tastefully decorated, perfectly equipped, and spacious. The highlight of our stay was the lovely garden where we could have our meals while watching squirrels among the trees. Breakfast pastries, cereal, coffee/tea, milk, juice, yogurt, and fresh fruit were provided in the suite and refilled every day. Moreover, Michel is an amazing and super friendly host. We were supposed to arrive around 19:00, but we were moved to a later flight due to an overbooking issue. He actually waited for us to arrive until 2:00 am and greeted us to the charming studio which was lit with candles and filled with music. He also took the time to give us all the necessary information about the studio and Montreal. Thank you Michel!
Sir Montcalm Gite B&B
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Montreal, 1.3 miles from Eaton Center Montreal, Sir Montcalm Gite B&B features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.8 miles from Sir Montcalm Gite B&B, and St. Denis Theatre is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was fabulous. The two people running the place were really friendly and helpful.
Excellent room, wonderful hosts, lovely common area. It was unseasonably cold during our stay (New Years 2018), and we still were able to walk to absolutely anything that we needed.
They had wonderful recommendations for restaurants and were appropriately attentive, yet non-intrusive.
We will be back (when it’s warmer)!
- This might be the single best all-around option for visitors staying in the Gay Village area of Montreal. Easy to access from the airport via the 747 bus to downtown – after getting off at Berri-UQAM, it’s just a few blocks away, or you can change to the train at Lionel-Groulx station and get off at Beaudry station, which is literally around the corner. The location can’t be beat – you’re right in the heart of the village, mere steps away from all the bars and restaurants, plus easy access to other parts of the city via transit. All rooms are tastefully decorated and comfortable. And of course, the breakfast each morning is delicious! I especially liked the meat pie, courtesy of a recipe handed down in Andre’s family. Can’t recommend enough!
- Amazing breakfast but mostly very friendly hosts!!!
- The place was cozy, which is exactly what we were looking for. The eggs Benedict was one of the 5 best breakfasts I have ever had. It is staying there simply for the breakfasts.
L’escogriffe B&B – Men Only
L’escogriffe B&B – Men Only offers accommodations in Montreal. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a computer and a CD player are provided. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Eaton Center Montreal is 1.3 miles from L’escogriffe B&B – Men Only, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- L’Escogriffe is like a home away from home. Denis takes very good care of you with the best breakfasts and the coziest rooms anywhere. It is always a pleasure to come back.
- The overall cleanliness of the B&B, warming & welcoming staff, parking availabilty, the breakfast was great, rooms were a good size and comfortable. Dennis, was wonderful & very helpful. Close to train station, bars & restaurants.
- Michel was very friendly and welcoming. The room was a bit small for my taste, but not a big issue. The bed was super comfortable: not too firm, not too soft. I slept like a log. Despite being in the gay village, the fact that it’s on a side street gives the place the perfect combination of convenience (close to everything) and peace and quiet. The breakfast was delicious.
- Hospitality from Denis was excellent, he makes you feel like you are in home! Place was comfortable and clean, very well located at the Village, breakfast was delicious, you have to try his taste! L’escogriffe B&B is a highly recommended place to stay @Montreal.
- The location was perfect. The facility was impeccably clean. The owner was kind and gracious
Maison Des Jardins B & B
One of our best sellers in Montreal! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Maison Des Jardins B & B offers accommodations in Montreal, just 1.4 miles from Eaton Center Montreal.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Montreal Symphony Orchestra is one mile from Maison Des Jardins B & B, and St. Denis Theatre is 0.6 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Very nice and familiar place to stay. You don’t feel that it is a hotel/B&B, rater a part of your own house. The staff was super in all aspects. Nice rooms, very personal designed and decorated. It is a house that has been changed to a hotel/B&B so you must have that in mind. There are some noice from the corridor and upstairs. The breakfast is made for you direct and have in mind it is not a hotell with 100 different options. But you don’t miss those options since the breakfast is super! Parking is not a problem even with a lot of snow outside. Close to the Metro also.
- Wonderful, spacious room with huge comfortable bed and a sparking clean roomy bathroom. Great toiletries provided! The TV has lots of channels, if you’re stuck in a blizzard. 🙂 The staff is fantastically friendly and kind. The breakfast was so good!! There are two beautiful dogs at the property (they won’t interact with you if you don’t want them to) – I found the puppy cuddles very therapeutic! 🙂
- Very cozy house. Spotlessly clean. Amazing breakfast. Comfortable bed. Friendly people. Highly recommended.
- One of the best B&B of my life! Perfect breakfast with personal cook.
- At Maison des Jardines you will receive a warm welcome, a clean well appointed room at a great location and price! A fine night is followed by a fresh and plentiful breakfast. If you’re lucky you’ll experience Robert’s crepes.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Carignan Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Carignan Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Carignan Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Carignan Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!