10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cape May New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Cape May New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cape May New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cape May New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cape May New Jersey. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cape May New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cape May New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cape May New Jersey:
Albert Stevens Inn
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Just a 9-minute walk from the beach, this restored Victorian bed and breakfast features free parking and Wi-Fi in all areas. Guests can also enjoy a daily full breakfast. Downtown Cape May is a 7-minute walk away.A flat-screen TV and iPod docking station come standard in each room at Albert Stevens Inn. Rooms also include a small refrigerator, air conditioning, and a ceiling fan.Free bikes are available at the Albert Stevens. Coffee and tea are available all day.Cape May Winery is just 3 miles away. Guests are also a 12-minute walk from Cape May Arcade and 2 miles from Cape May Lighthouse.
- The owners are perfect hosts, their staff is excellent, the accommodations are lovely – all leading to a perfect visit.
- The Home is beautiful, the food is home cooked and delicious and the staff (Jim and Lenanne) are wonderful.
- very friendly staff and very accomodating. Room was excellent. We will be back.
- The owner Jim was an outstanding host. The Inn is beautiful, warm and extremely clean. My overall experience was excellent.
- The propieter was extremely friendly and informative. The home is Victorian and decorated true to the time. It is just lovely.
Luther Ogden Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Cape May, New Jersey bed and breakfast is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and boasts rooms with a fireplace and free Wi-Fi. The Washington Street Mall is 10 minutes’ walk away.Luther Ogden Inn has brightly decorated guest rooms, each with a cable TV and en suite bathroom.A large wrap-around terrace is provided for relaxation. Guests have access to beach chairs and a daily newspaper. A common room with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee is available.An organic breakfast made from local ingredients is served every morning in the dining room or on the terrace.The Cape May Lighthouse is 4 miles away. The ferry to Lewes, Delaware is 15 minutes’ drive from the Cape May Luther Ogden Inn.
No reviews yet.
Angel of the Sea Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Cape May! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Angel of the Sea Bed and Breakfast is located in Cape May in the region of New Jersey, just 17 miles from Rehoboth Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services and gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Wildwood is 6 miles from Angel of the Sea Bed and Breakfast, and Lewes is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 40 miles from Angel of the Sea Bed and Breakfast.
- The people were very friendly and we will be going back in the summer
- Breakfast was delicious plenty of food staff very helpful and friendly
- Staff was very friendly and the breakfast and snacks during the day were delicious.
- Staff treats you like family -food is delicious and made in their kitchen.
- The afternoon tea and the wine and cheese hour in the afternoon was wonderful.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Bedford Inn offers accommodations in Cape May.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rehoboth Beach is 17 miles from Bedford Inn, and Wildwood is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Inn At The Park – The Cottage
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inn At The Park – The Cottage offers accommodations in Cape May, just 17 miles from Rehoboth Beach. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Wildwood is 7 miles from Inn At The Park – The Cottage, and Lewes is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 40 miles from Inn At The Park – The Cottage.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Originally built in the 19th century and featuring antique furniture, the Southern Mansion is in Cape May, New Jersey. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning and an iPod docking station are included in each room. The private bathrooms also have a shower. Select rooms feature a view of the grounds.Other facilities at the Southern Mansion include meeting facilities and a shared lounge.The property serves a daily continental breakfast. Additional dining options including Oyster Bay Restaurant & Bar are just a short drive from the bed and breakfast.The Corinthian Yacht Club-Cape May is a 7-minute drive from Southern Mansion. The Naval Air Station Wildwood Aviation Museum is a 15-minute drive from the property.
- The property was beautiful, the house was beautiful, the staff was great.
Room was beautiful although there were two things that could be improved upon: there was a sofa pillow under the bed when we arrived and it was still there on Sunday which leads me to believe they did not sweep under the bed. Bed was raised high with a two step ladder do it could easily be seen
Second, we stayed in this room on our last visit and the toilet got clogged both times. The flushing device did not work well either.
- Staff was very friendly, helpful, and courteous. Breakfast was delicious. Room very clean
- Nice walking distance to restaurants and shops, nicely restored historical mansion.
- Breakfast was delicious…..staff wonderful…..property beautiful!
Leith Hall Bed and Breakfast
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This restored Victorian bed and breakfast is just steps from the Cape May beach. Ocean views are featured in each uniquely styled guest room. The Cape May Lighthouse is 3 miles away.Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are available in every room at the Leith Hall Bed and Breakfast. They also have a private bathroom and a refrigerator. Suites include a sitting area.Enjoy a full gourmet breakfast, including homemade breads, crepes, eggs, and quiches, served daily on the large terrace. The Cape May Leith Hall B&B hosts afternoon tea with cake and pastries.Explore Cape May by bike at Sheilds Bike Rental, just a 5-minute walk from the property. The Cape May County Zoo is 14 miles away.
- The food was great and the staff, ad well as the owners were super friendly and nice.
- Elan and Susan are wonderful hosts, and Elan is an excellent baker! It’s clear that both Susan and Elan are passionate about their business and do all that they can to take care of their guests. Even with record low temperatures during our stay, they made sure their guests were warm and cozy.
- we were in the empire room. THE SIDE AWAY FROM THE BATHROOM WAS A LITTLE TIGHT. however, we had the best bathroom.
- Owners are super friendly. Great breakfast and tea where you’re able to chat with the other guests and the owners
- Breakfast was delicious. Afternoon sweets were also good
Henry Sawyer Inn
One of our best sellers in Cape May! Featuring free WiFi, Henry Sawyer Inn offers accommodations in Cape May, just 17 miles from Rehoboth Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Wildwood is 7 miles from Henry Sawyer Inn, and Lewes is 16 miles away. Atlantic City International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Barbara was a lovely host. Her breakfast was made with love, and the bed was most comfy.
- It is a true B&B with all of the old world charm including interesting antiques and a lovely front porch to sit and relax. The owner Barbara is the ultimate hostess providing delicious home made treats and yummy breakfasts. They are in a quiet but central location just blocks to the beach and stores and restaurants. We really enjoyed our relaxing stay and are definitely going back soon!
- The Henry Sawyer Inn ranks as one of the nicest places we’ve ever stayed. The hostess, Barbara, was very welcoming and personable. The house itself was beautiful and charming, our room very spacious, the bed extremely comfortable–I slept like a rock. The breakfasts were plentiful and delicious, and the snacks in the afternoon–especially the fine wine!–were also plentiful and delicious. I especially appreciated that tea was provided for both breakfast and during the day/early evening. Our fellow guests were also charming, interesting people–we particularly enjoyed chatting during breakfast and, later, in the parlor. This is one of the reasons we like staying in B&Bs!
- The house is beautiful, the bed was really comfortable and the Inn is located right smack in the middle of everything. We could walk anywhere to dinner, shopping, etc. Very friendly and accommodating. Always snacks, tea even wine left out for guests. Love this place!
- The daily breakfasts were always nicely prepared and presented. Everything was homemade from the blueberry coffee cake to the coconut bread and scones. The fruit and yogurt parfait was a favorite with virtually everyone. The Innkeeper Barbara made you feel like you were back home again. The Victorian decoration reminds you of the less hectic times of days gone by. A wonderful way to spend a weekend!
Beauclaires Bed & Breakfast
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located less than 350 feet from the Cape Bay beaches, this elegant B&B serves a full gourmet breakfast daily. Select suites feature an ocean view or a spa tub. Beach chairs are available to all guests.Styled in antique furnishings, all rooms feature crisp white linens and beds with intricate wood headboards. Featuring a fireplace, all rooms also provide a sitting area and a private bathroom at Beauclaires Bed & Breakfast.Afternoon tea and lite bites are served daily. A plethora of light bluish gray rocking chairs are available to lounge on the white wrap-around terrace. Free parking is available to guests at Beauclaires B&B.Cape May Lighthouse is 3 miles away. Atlantic City International Airport is a 45-minute drive away. Emlen Physick Estate is 1 miles away.
- The breakfast was delicious, Joe was super nice and knowledgeable about the area, our room was adorable, and everywhere we wanted to go was in walking distance.
- It was nice that Joe felt he could leave us a note and let us in without him being there. A warm, friendly note with all the information we needed was waiting for us on the door. Trust is a rare commodity these days. 🙂
- The host was very friendly and accommodating. We really enjoyed the breakfast. The place was clean and comfortable. We will stay here again.
- Very warm and comfortable place. The staff and other guests were just as warm and comfortable, too.
- We liked the location and size of the Inn. It was clean and comfortable. The Innkeeper Joe was friendly.
Elaine’s Cape May
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Elaine’s Cape May offers accommodations in Cape May. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Rehoboth Beach is 17 miles from Elaine’s Cape May, and Wildwood is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 40 miles from Elaine’s Cape May.
- Didn’t check the view..not applicable. Lovely place, wonderful staff. Couldn’t be better!
- It was very clean and cozy. Breakfast was excellent. The dinner-theater was exceptionally entertaining.
- Breakfast was great and staff is very pleasant. Location great. Parking is easy with no worries.
- Elaine’s had a dinner theatre there which was wonderful. The staff was very kind and helpful, went out of there way to do whatever they could to make our staff delightful!!!
- Show excellent, food and staff great. Would recommend.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cape May New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cape May New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cape May New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cape May New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!