10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Canaan New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Canaan New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Canaan New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canaan New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canaan New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Canaan New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Canaan New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Canaan New York State:
Shaker Mill Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Shaker Mill Inn offers accommodations in West Stockbridge, just 29 miles from Albany.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Adams is 24 miles from Shaker Mill Inn, and Lenox is 5 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 36 miles away.
- The room(Clark) was very nice. Nice porch.Quiet. Location was convenient to all town shops and restaurants.
- The room was very comfortable and tastefully decorated. Bottle of wine and quiche on arrival
- Excellent place, from the grounds to the room to the staff. They thought of everything and we will be back!
- The room was large, beautiful and very comfortable. The garden is wonderful. It is close to the Turn Park that I liked a lot.
- Great private rooms with patios and a complimentary bottle of wine in the room on arrival. Very accommodating for late check in. Seemingly thought of everything from food in the room, to hairspray in the bathroom, to umbrellas at the door.
Inn at Silver Maple Farm
Located in East Chatham, 22 miles from Albany, Inn at Silver Maple Farm features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Adams is 23 miles from Inn at Silver Maple Farm, and Lenox is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 29 miles from Inn at Silver Maple Farm.
- Inn was beautifully decorated with every detail making it a enjoyable and comfortable place to be. Jodie was very helpful with information about the area as well as the Inn.
- Beautiful Inn. Great, quiet location. Friendly innkeeper.
- Very nice breakfast, and the bedroom was really pretty, and the big sitting room and the property was very nice.
- Loved this hidden gem in the mountains of East Chatham .The innkeeper/owner Jodie is excellent hostess and the inn is impeccable source of comforting & homey surroundings throughout.
- The innkeeper, Jodie, was the best. Welcoming and full of information about the area. Rooms spotless and cleverly decorated. Loved the place!
Haddock Hill House
Haddock Hill House is located in Old Chatham, just 18 miles from Albany. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Adams is 26 miles from Haddock Hill House, and Lenox is 15 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 25 miles away.
- If there is a rating of 11 in booking.com this property should get it. The only thing that would have made the experience nicer is if we stayed longer.
- The room was private and lovely and very comfortable. The property beautiful. There were 2 wonderful, very friendly dogs who really enjoy being there too! Amy was wonderful a great host and her artistry surrounds this special place. Old Chatham NY is a very accessible location to Lenox and surrounding towns. It was a pleasure to stay there.
- The bathroom was beautiful, the bed very comfortable, the host very nice, the plants, landscaping and patio were outstanding. Quiet, peaceful, woodsy with lots of deer.
- Privacy, design, privacy, cleanliness and the ultimate attention to a guest’s needs.
- We arrived tired at 1:30 PM instead of 5pm and the owner managed to accomodate us in an hour, in which we ate at the local tavern. The bed was very comfortable and the interior well decorated in what seemed to be a former double car garage space.
The Cornell Inn
One of our best sellers in Lenox! On four acres, this bed and breakfast features complimentary Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with cable TV and antique decor. Boston University Tanglewood Institute is 1 miles away.Individually decorated rooms feature a sitting area or fireplace. An private bathroom is also included at Lenox Cornell bed and breakfast.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fruit and pastries.Guests can relax on the terrace or enjoy the garden. A business center that offers fax and photocopying services is also provided.The Cornell is within 2 miles of shopping and dining. Bousquet Ski Area and Berkshire Scenic Railroad Museum are a 10 minute drive.
- Classy room, cozy with the fireplace. Hearty homemade breakfast. Very friendly owners. Worth every penny.
- The family that runs this inn is very friendly and fun! They have a little tavern where they serve and mingle with guests. We really enjoyed that. Breakfast was Amazing and I am a foodie. Its a very historic property which means its old- but irs very comfy. Liked the fireplace in our room.
- Awesome B&B with awesome hosts, excellent food and great service.
- Beautiful historical inn, charming, friendly staff. It was all excellent.
- The Manager who checked us in was very helpful, escorting us to our room and informing us of some of the history of the Inn. Our room was delightfully decorated and the breakfasts were huge.
The Rookwood Inn
A 5 minute walk from Lenox Village, this Victorian-style bed and breakfast boasts uniquely decorated guest rooms, each with a private bathroom. Tanglewood Musical Center is 2 miles away.Styled with antique furnishings and classic colors, the rooms at The Rookwood Inn feature quilted bedding. Select rooms have a TV or a fireplace and garden views.Guests can take advantage of the concierge services offered at The Rookwood. In the winter, relax by the fireplace in the common living area.A daily breakfast buffet, including a hot entree, breads, and fresh fruit, is served in the dining room.Bousquet Ski Area is 5 miles from the bed and breakfast. Shakespeare & Company Theatre is a 5 minute drive away.
- Wonderful hospitality and incredible homemade gourmet breakfasts, even had cookies and tea time
- Very quaint and lovely. The staff was extremely warm and helpful.
- Perfect location for attending Tanglewood music events and enjoying charming, historic Lenox! Very attentive, responsive owner and staff.
- Location was good, five minute walk from all the restaurants in town. Location was about the only good thing. Employees were friendly and helpful.
- Great location, able to walk to restaurants in town, easy drive to everything in the Berkshires. We appreciated the extra refreshments and the fridge with ice and water. Amy and her staff were very welcoming.
This Lenox, Massachusetts bed and breakfast features a daily gourmet breakfast and free Wi-Fi access in every individually-styled room. Tanglewood Musical Center is just 2 miles away.Each room at the Whistler’s Inn has antique finishes and unique decorations. They all have a private bathroom and most rooms feature a view of the forest or gardens.The Lenox Whistler’s Inn has a parlor room with a piano and offers a library with a large selection of books.Guests can enjoy a full breakfast, including eggs, baked goods, and fruit in the dining room. Tea and cookies are served in the afternoon.Shakespeare & Company Theater is a 5-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. Kennedy Park, just a 5-minute walk away, offers a variety of outdoor activities including hiking and biking.
- Warm, cozy, beautiful. Owners are lovely. Loved every minute. Fabulous place.
- Location is very good for walking around Lenox. Owners are very friendly.
- Lovely antique furnishings and beautiful gardens, endless books, delicious breakfast. Wonderful knowledgeable hosts, brilliant conversationalists! Elegant comfort at its best!
- room was spacious and very comfortable if a bit dated
- Bed was comfortable.Staff helpful when asked. Interesting public rooms. Good location.
Located in Lenox, 1.7 miles from Tanglewood Musical Center, Birchwood Inn features a terrace and views of the mountains.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV and DVD player is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Albany International Airport is 37 miles away.
- Lovely hosts that genuinely love what they do. Amazing and homely (but restaurant quality) baking. A lovely space to relax… we opted one night to stay by the fire drinking wine and playing scrabble, than heading into town
- Amazing breakfasts – fresh fruit, creme brûlée French toast, quiche! Lovely and clean room. Cake and tea in the afternoon. The hosts Tom and Debbie were wonderful and super accommodating! They really went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable! Short walk to town and hiking trails.
- Delicious breakfast, friendly hosts, cozy community spaces
- the hosts were very pleasant and engaging in conversation. Breakfast was delicious and eye catching display. the rosemary shortbread cookies were the BEST
- Debbie and Tom are wonderful innkeepers who make every guest feel special. The Inn itself is beautiful and inviting. The breakfasts are incredible, Debbie is a great cook! We have been to The Birchwood Inn the last three years for our anniversary and we now feel like we’re saying good bye to friends when we leave. I highly recommend The Birchwood Inn
One of our top picks in Lee.This historic Massachusetts bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi access and a beautiful front yard. Cable TV and a private bathroom are featured in every uniquely styled room. Ski Butternut is 13 miles away.The Chambery Inn offers rooms decorated with soft colors and classic French-inspired design. Select rooms feature a spa tub, fireplace, or canopy beds. Traces of the old schoolhouse remain, as some rooms have the original blackboards.Enjoy a daily continental breakfast, which is delivered to guests’ rooms every morning.Tanglewood Musical Center is a 10-minute drive from the Chambery Inn B&B. Berkshire Scenic Railroad Museum is 4 miles away.
- The staff is very welcoming, and the room is comfy.
- Especially the breakfast. The king size bed was very comfortable.
- Interesting, spacious with a fireplace in room. Room is a converted classroom. Breakfast basket delivered in the morning to room. Quaint inn.
- The ambiance was very relaxing….I felt like I was in a B & B in a small quaint town in France. The owner, Olga, and her staff could not have been more attentive to our requests. The breakfast that they served, at our requested time, was wonderful. I have an allergy to gluten. Amber went out of her way to get me gluten free bread for my toast in the morning. My husband had their quiche and a scone, which he said was unbelievably, exceptionally delicious. The king bed was very comfy. Overall everything was great! Can’t say enough about the place!!!
- Very comfortable old Inn. It was in town and easy walking distance to restaurants. Especially enjoyed the Peruvian restaurant.
Berkshire Country Estate
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Berkshire Country Estate offers accommodations in Old Chatham, just 18 miles from Albany. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Adams is 28 miles from Berkshire Country Estate, and Lenox is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 25 miles from Berkshire Country Estate.
No reviews yet.
Gateways Inn & Restaurant
Located 1.5 miles from Tanglewood Musical Center in Lenox, Gateways Inn & Restaurant features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Wonderful owners and fantastic music in the lounge.
- Michelle and Shelly were wonderful – warm, welcoming and knowledgeable. We enjoyed the music in the lounge both nights.
Nice variety of hot dishes. Always yogurt, fresh fruit and home made muffins.
Beds were very comfortable and room was nice and cool. It was easy to lower the temp enough to keep the room almost cold, which is how we like it.
Staff is delightful and helpful.
- Awesome granola, fresh fruit salad,challa french toast!only had breakfast there even though they offered dinner.fantastic music at night.
Proprietress was lovely, charming and served delicious and beautifully presented breakfast?‼
The Inn is graciously appointed with beautiful rooms.
The bar is extremely well stocked – as it was not yet “season” the honor system was in effect.
I would highly recommend
The Gateways Inn and look forward to my next visit?‼
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Canaan New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Canaan New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Canaan New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Canaan New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!