10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Campbelltown Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Campbelltown Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Campbelltown Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campbelltown Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campbelltown Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Campbelltown Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Campbelltown Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Campbelltown Pennsylvania:
The Londonderry Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Londonderry Inn offers accommodations in Hershey. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Lancaster is 22 miles from The Londonderry Inn, and Paradise is 30 miles from the property. Middletown Airport is 11 miles away.
- Convenient to Hershey and very clean. Breakfast was excellent and room was quiet even though near a main road.
- Fran and Lou were just lovely people, very friendly and warm.
- Great breakfast each morning – good coffee and always fresh banana bread or homemade cookie waiting in the dining room at any time. Beautifully furnished. Clean and quiet.
- My husband and I spent one evening. We had to check in late and the owners provided the code and instructions for our room. They left snacks for us as well. The accommodations were impeccable! Absolutely gorgeous room and comfortable bed. Breakfast was very tasty and the dining room was set up for all the guests. The owners greeted us warmly and were very pleasant to talk to. I would return again as I have no negative feedback.
- I felt so comfortable there, it was as if a family member were greeting you at home. The place is beautiful, careful attention is paid to every detail. Breakfast was to “die for” and you get plenty of food. The woman who manages the place name is Fran, her husband assists her and they make the perfect team. Down-to-earth couple with a sense of humor. Will definitely be going back and highly recommended.
1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast
3 miles from HersheyPark Amusement Park, this bed and breakfast has green gardens and rooms with private bathrooms. Hershey Gardens is a 10 minute drive away.Each guest room at the 1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast features cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They are uniquely decorated in light colors, and select rooms offer a spa bathtub or a fireplace.Guests can relax on the outdoor garden swing or in the gazebo. The 1825 B&B has a living area with a variety of puzzles and games.A homemade breakfast, including baked goods, fruit and a hot entree, is served every morning in the dining room. Evening snacks and tea are also provided.Hollywood Casino is 8 miles form the bed and breakfast. Shopping at the Tanger Outlet Center is 3 miles away.
- Don and Ellen Zelek, the new owners of 1825 Inn, are gracious and friendly hosts who make an overnight stay a true experience. Their B&B is clean, well-maintained, convenient and secure. There are more complimentary amenities here than at most upscale hotels where I have stayed, including really good Wi-Fi.
- Everything was perfect. Felt like we were living in a luxury home.
- The relaxation of the environment and the fact I could relax and work on a puzzle and shop in a small gift shop or read. I could live there if I wanted, I enjoyed it so much.
- bed was very good, hosts were super nice and breakfast great
- Friendly, peaceful, delightful. This inn has an attentive staff and a bright, happy feel. I will definitely come back if I am in the area.
The Patriot House Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Patriot House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Annville, just 23 miles from Lancaster. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Paradise is 30 miles from The Patriot House Bed & Breakfast, and Hershey is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Beautiful property with an extremely helpful and friendly innkeeper, I would definitely recommend a stay at Patriot House.
- The innkeeper Elizabeth (kind and friendly) and her dog Sami (very well behaved). Lovely Victorian rooms. Very peaceful nights sleep.
- The in keeper was very pleasant and professional. Very helpful
- The manager Elizabeth was wonderful! Breakfast was yummy and healthy. Great dining room. Sammy the resident dog was a real sweetheart. Coming from someone who is weary about dogs . Will be back for sure!!
- Great waterfall feature to have coffee by, comfy bed and sweet caretaker and her dog
The Inn at Westwynd Farm
The Inn at Westwynd Farm is located in Hershey, just 28 miles from Lancaster. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.York is 26 miles from The Inn at Westwynd Farm, and Harrisburg is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- We loved everything about our stay. It was very comfortable and our breakfast was delicious. The staff was very welcoming.
We absolutely loved this Inn. The owners were wonderful—made us feel so comfortable and welcome. The entire Inn was spotless. Carolyn made sure all the smallest details were perfect. Chef Dan and Jess were amazing. We travel a lot and have never had such gourmet breakfast every morning. We will be back!!!
- The accommodations “In Our Time” room were the best there could be. the public room adjacent was fantastic and the outside area was great
The hosts were wonderful, easy to talk with,and they provided outstanding advice on local options.
We were taken on a tour of the farm, met the horses, donkeys, llamas, etc
Home made breakfasts were delicious, access to snacks and drinks, coffee etc all day
- The staff were very friendly. The breakfast was excellent! We loved staying here!
Amanda Gish House Bed & Breakfast
Amanda Gish House Bed & Breakfast is located in Elizabethtown, just 18 miles from Lancaster. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Paradise is 27 miles from Amanda Gish House Bed & Breakfast, and Hershey is 10 miles from the property. Middletown Airport is 9 miles away.
- Nice little place with just 3 rooms. Ours had a separate bathroom right next to our room but it was just for us. The other 2 rooms are en-suite and there was a screen to block the corridor for the night-time. Nice quiet place and 15 minute walk to the town centre and a few bars. Breakfast is made for all so no choice but plenty to eat so no problem going hungry.
- The hospitality was top notch. Their attention to details, no matter how small, was exceptional. We felt welcome and at home, their was no awkwardness or the feeling of just being a guest that did not matter. I highly recommend this facility! In fact, if we are ever in the area in the future, we will rebook here again.
- We liked the friendliness of the hosts and the good food that they served. The house was inviting and comfortable along with the other guesses that were there.
- Very, very comfortable sleeping and privacy. Thoughtful accommodation to dietary restrictions. Yummy breakfasts! Household decorations were cozy and true to the era. Host and hostess knowledgeable and helpful about area opportunities.
- Dave& Ann were very nice very warm very friendly and very courteous people. The house looks amazing with beautiful inside& outside very clean n very decorative throughout.
West Ridge Bed & Breakfast
Located in Elizabethtown, 18 miles from Lancaster, West Ridge Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Paradise is 27 miles from West Ridge Bed & Breakfast, and Hershey is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cameron Estate Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Cameron Estate Inn offers accommodations in Mount Joy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.Lancaster is 15 miles from Cameron Estate Inn, and Paradise is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 12 miles from Cameron Estate Inn.
- I was there for a wedding, The staff was super friendly and very accommodating. The food was delicious! The grounds were beautiful, but the landscaping right around the house could use some tlc….they are currently doing some renovations but it in no way took away from the atmosphere. After the wedding, those of use who stayed were able to relax on the front porch to continue the evening. I felt very much at home here.
- The grounds were nice, the bed comfortable, the food good.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. The whole staff was very accommodating and friendly. We can’t wait to go back there. Breakfast was tasty. The grounds were gorgeous. I can’t say enough about the Inn. Didn’t want to leave. Felt like a family environment.
- Everything about this place is exquisite. The location is breathtakingly beautiful as is the entire house. The room we stayed in lived up to our expectations; cozy & romantic. My favorite moment was waking up to see the snow covered landscape after having enjoyed a warm & sunny afternoon the previous day. The Old English Pancakes was absolutely delicious!
- As we found the inn it was like we stepped back in time. We loved the history of the mansion and the beauty of the home and the grounds. Well maintained especially since it is over two hundred years old!! I would recommend to anyone for a wonderful experience.
Olde Square Inn Bed and Breakfast
Located in Mount Joy, 11 miles from Lancaster, Olde Square Inn Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paradise is 21 miles from Olde Square Inn Bed and Breakfast, and Hershey is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 15 miles from Olde Square Inn Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
The Tea Kettle Inn
The Tea Kettle Inn is located in Manheim, just 9 miles from Lancaster. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Paradise is 17 miles from The Tea Kettle Inn, and Hershey is 17 miles from the property. Middletown Airport is 20 miles away.
- Owners Patty and Kevin are terrific people … enjoyed their company
The hosts/owners are extremely gracious and friendly.
The inn itself is beautifully appointment and peaceful.
There are some excellent restaurants and attractions nearby.
I will definitely be staying here again on my next visit!
Definitely a 5 star B&B !!!!!
- Such a comfortable, quiet, laid back place to stay. Kevin and Patty were so welcoming and friendly. Had wonderful conversations over our breakfasts. Food was wonderful, tasty and all homemade. The room we stayed in was comfortable, clean and cozy. My husband and I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone.
- Was very warm & homey. Proprietors were awesome. Breakfasts were amazing.
- Kevin and Patty couldn’t have been nicer! They really made us feel like we were guests in their home, and they went out of their way to make sure our stay was comfortable. The other guests were fun to spend time with, and the food was AWESOME! The room was comfortable and the food was AWESOME! (yeah, I said it twice…)
Rocky Acre Farm Bed & Breakfast
Rocky Acre Farm Bed & Breakfast is located in Mount Joy, just 11 miles from Lancaster.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You can play ping-pong and pool at the bed and breakfast. Paradise is 20 miles from Rocky Acre Farm Bed & Breakfast, and Hershey is 16 miles from the property. Middletown Airport is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Campbelltown Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Campbelltown Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Campbelltown Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Campbelltown Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!