10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Callao Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Callao Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Callao Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Callao Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Callao Alajuela. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Callao Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Callao Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Callao Alajuela:
B&B Vista Atenas
Located in Atenas in the region of Alajuela, 29 miles from Jacó, B&B Vista Atenas features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.San José is 22 miles from B&B Vista Atenas, and Alajuela is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 14 miles from B&B Vista Atenas.
- Vera, the owner, and her staff were extremely friendly. The 180+ degrees views from the breakfast area and pool over the valley are incredible and one of the best we had during our multiple week stay in CR. The room had very modern and European feel and was very clean. It is nice to have a small fridge to keep drinks cool. The staff went out of their way to serve a full breakfast early to allow for us to catch our flight on time. We got coffee whenever we asked and it is the kind that is grown locally…it was truly delicious. It is only a short drive to restaurants on paved roads…a refreshing experience after visiting the Nicola peninsula. Can’t speak highly enough about this accommodation!! We will make sure to stop again when re-visting Costa Rica. Much better to stay the night here prior to catching a flight than it is in San José. Thanks so much Vistas Atenas!
- Gracious host, incredible view, simple & delicious breakfast, adorable dog, clean room, attention to detail was impressive (astronomy theme ran throughout the property). Nothing bad to say about this place, excellent price.
- We were treated like family! The room was lovely and the view from the pool overlooked the entire Atenas valley. You could take pictures of the sunrise and the moom rise. The lights from below were spectacular.
- Wonderful place to stay. The views are amazing and you feel at home straight away. The breakfast was great and you could helpt yourself to tea or coffee at any time.
- The view here is wonderful, and the location is perfect for a first and last night near the airport, but not to close. Combine that with a friendly staff, good price, nicely decorated rooms and excellent breakfast. Vera (the owner) make you feel welcome from your arrival to departure. A great choice for a quick stay or to spend some time touring the central valley. this was our second trip to this B & B.
Eden Atenas Costa Rica
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Eden Atenas Costa Rica is located in Atenas. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.San José is 21 miles from Eden Atenas Costa Rica, and Alajuela is 11 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 12 miles away.
- The bed was really comfortable and the breakfast was amazing every day. Hosts were very accommodating and got us anything we needed.
- Property was beautiful the pool was awesome. Rooms were clean and nice
- The property was beautiful, the room comfortable and the breakfast that was provided was healthy and delicious! The hosts were friendly and gave great advice on where to go for dinner in town.
- Beautiful grounds, very pleasant hosts, peaceful and relaxing and super delicious breakfasts
- The propoerty is in a beautiful and peaceful area, just out of the town. Totally surrounded with colourful gardens, it offers fabulous views of the area. The rooms are big, nicely decorated and super clean. The breakfast was delicious 🙂 The owners are very friendly and we enjoyed chatting with them. Atenas is a lovely and cozy town, great to observe the life of locals.
The Orchid Tree B&B Costa Rica
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, The Orchid Tree B&B Costa Rica is located in Atenas.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Jacó is 31 miles from The Orchid Tree B&B Costa Rica, and San José is 19 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
Exceptional in every way. The property was immaculate, room comfy, breakfast was outstanding. The pool was clean and refreshing, beautiful gardens. Friendly, helpful owner.
I didn’t want to leave! I will definitely return next time I am in the country
- Absolutely lovely property with open air kitchen, dining and sitting areas as well as comfortable rooms. Brad, the owner, is terrific and we enjoyed our time relaxing in conversation with him by the pool and also as he prepared our delicious breakfast. The property is walking distance into Atenas, along a forest trail. Proximity to San Jose airport made for an excellent location for our final couple vacation days.
- Beautifully landscaped palm shaded grounds; a clean big refreshing pool for swimming bordered by patios with loungers and a large gazebo with chairs and tables; a spacious al fresco dining / lounge area makes breakfast and relaxation comfortable ; and having rooms linked with a covered colonnade walkway adds protection from sun and rain. However the owner Brad is the best reason for staying here. His gourmet breakfasts are varied and bountiful. He is extremely helpful in making your visit productive ( greeting you on a late arrival, calling for reservations, and responsive to requests).
- Nice breakfast whith a wonderful fruitsallad. Great service , Brad was very helpfull in every way. Nice big room, very calm surroundings and place. It was great to spend the afternoon in an hammock around the pool. Very good coffe too .
- Best WIFI I have had in 3 weeks. Nice breakfast and very friendly host!
- Exceptional in every way. The property was immaculate, room comfy, breakfast was outstanding. The pool was clean and refreshing, beautiful gardens. Friendly, helpful owner.
Casa Verde Atenas
One of our best sellers in Atenas! Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Casa Verde Atenas is located in Atenas, just 30 miles from Jacó. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.San José is 19 miles from Casa Verde Atenas, and Alajuela is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Alex and his family were exceptional hosts! A little Oasis close to San Jose. We booked for one night and ended up extending for two, and we will be returning the night before we fly out for a third night. On our first stay we were in the budget twin room, and the beds were very comfy. We loved our view from the third story; it was like being in a treehouse! (But do use caution when navigating the spiral staircase up to the room.) The pool was very refreshing, the grounds were beautiful, and the birds and pets all around the property were an added bonus. We would definitely recommend!
- Exllent hosts treated me like family healthy breakfast super location to relax I recommend to any one that loves nature like surrounding Giuseppe Luca new york
- EXCELLENT ..Peaceful and beautiful.. ..Staff was amazing and breakfast too…Loved it
- The best thing about Casa Verde is the family that runs it! They are warm and friendly people and I can’t wait to come back and visit them again!
Awesomeness, kinda hidden, the landscaping is magnificent.
I hate Costa Rica, but I would live here.
Quinta Don Fernando
Located in La Garita in the region of Alajuela, 18 miles from San José, Quinta Don Fernando features a terrace and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 8 miles from Quinta Don Fernando, and Escazú is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 9 miles from Quinta Don Fernando.
No reviews yet.
Dos Palmas Country Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Dos Palmas Country Inn offers accommodations in Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. San José is 16 miles from Dos Palmas Country Inn, and Escazú is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Quiet comfortable hotel, with large comfortable room, spacious bathroom, in semi-rural setting with hillside and forested views, with delightful pool area (pictures do not do it justice). Located 7km from main airport. Managers welcoming, friendly, and helpful. Good breakfast, (eggs perfectly cooked!). We particularly appreciated use of pool and shower room, after check-out, and before departure to airport for evening flight. Nearest restaurants (one simple but very good, La Laguna, recommended by our hosts) are a 20 minute walk through semi-rural hilly area, and supermarket 5 minutes further; although not a problem for us, it might be an issue for others without their own transport. Recommend strongly a visit to wonderful Zoo-Ave, (4km by frequent bus from restaurants’ bus stop).
- Had a very good sleep and the host were very helpfull
- I liked the property a lot. Very secure, clean and welcoming. You can have dinner and drinks at the property. Room was big, clean and nicely decorated. Very convinient when you are departing early morning or arriving late at night. You will rest well and will continue your journey fresh.
- A quiet location easy to find and close to the airport so perfect for the last day of our holiday. The owner was helpful and friendly. Everything was clean and comfortable.
- The owner, Flor and her husband were really friendly and helpful. The rooms are set up like a local home, clean, comfy and reallt cute. Not fancy but I loved it! They prepared dinner for us which was delicious and also pointed us in the direction of a cute little Soda (I can’t remember the name, but it was the most delicious food I had the whole week we were in country) for lunch. Walking distance to the soda and the “supermarket”. Close to the airport.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Tiriguro Lodge is located in San Mateo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Jacó is 25 miles from Tiriguro Lodge, and San José is 30 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
We spent a most enjoyable last three days of our Costa Rican holiday at Tiriguro Lodge. We loved sitting on our peaceful verandah looking out over the Pacific in the distance whilst being surrounded by forest. Breakfast was always delicious with homemade banana cake one day and strange new fruits on others, such as the delicious Costa Rican White pineapple. The room is impeccably clean, well-furnished, with coffee maker, fridge and microwave.
The delightfully unpretentious little town of San Mateo is only 10 minutes drive down the road and we were recommended two good local restaurants. It is definitely a place we shall return to if we come back to Costa Rica.
- Tiriguro Lodge sits on a beautifully landscaped property and presents expansive views of the Costa Rican countryside. The prioerthad a beautiful view and the rooms are impeccably clean and compact.
– very warm-hearted welcome
– excellent rooms, tastefully decorated
– unique view and awesome sunsets
– great, tasty home-made breakfast
– upfront downpayment by credit-card so very really felt our stay was 100% confirmed
– very, very friendly and helpful hosts
– very good recommendations for restaurants
– beautiful, beautiful garden and pool
- Comfortable beds, beautiful grounds and very informative and friendly hosts. Great place to stop on the way back to San Jose airport!
- Peace, view, owner, cleanness, classy breakfast fruit plate and crepes, very good price.
- We spent a most enjoyable last three days of our Costa Rican holiday at Tiriguro Lodge. We loved sitting on our peaceful verandah looking out over the Pacific in the distance whilst being surrounded by forest. Breakfast was always delicious with homemade banana cake one day and strange new fruits on others, such as the delicious Costa Rican White pineapple. The room is impeccably clean, well-furnished, with coffee maker, fridge and microwave.
Situated in Alajuela, Uruka features an outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and a garden. Featuring a terrace, the bed and breakfast has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a shared bathroom. There is a restaurant.At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave. Guest rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A Continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The reception can provide advice on the area in order to help guests plan their day.San José is 16.2 miles from Uruka, while Escazú is 12.4 miles away, the Coyol Free Zone is only 2.5 miles. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 7.5 miles from the accommodation.
- Everything! Comfy beds, wonderful hospitality – Sergio was the kindest, most accommodating host! We left CR with a big smile on our faces thanks to his kindness 🙂
- Peaceful pretty house with gorgeous swimming pool and garden.2 minute walk to botanical orchid garden,which was a great afternoon out.lovely friendly brothers that run it.the family will cook lunch and dinner by request.free coffee and continental breakfast..free airport lift. Incredible value for money.
- The hosts were wonderful, the property is very conveniently located near the airport. A perfect first and last night stay in Costa Rica.
- Loved the pool! Loved the fish dinner prepared for us at the hotel. Airport transportation at no extra charge is unusual.
- The place is great! New, hommy, and the hostage – amazing!
Located in San Ramón in the region of Alajuela, 30 miles from San José, Vista Valverde features a playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is concierge services and gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Alajuela is 20 miles from Vista Valverde, and Fortuna is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Not only was this bungalow a gorgeous retreat in the sky, the hosts were beyond helpful and lovely, the views, food and coffee were spectacular and it was remarkably peaceful. Truly perfect and exactly what we needed to begin our adventure in this beautiful country. We received great advice, conversation, privacy and a restful sleep. Can’t ask for much more than that!!
- We had a really great stay at Vista Valverde! Kim is super nice and her kids were a lot of fun to hang out with. The property is lovely, has incredible views, and makes for an amazing getaway. The cottage itself was very comfortable and oh, that bed – ultra comfy! Make sure to follow the (very detailed) instructions on Vista Valverde’s website in getting there, not Google Maps!
- We just loved waking up to the view of the mountains and city lights in the distance. It was so cool to pick oranges from the trees on the property. Breakfast was absolutely delicious and next time we’ll know to let her know in advance that we’re all vegan! She has a special feast she makes with some advance notice.
- Kim is a great host – lovely breakfast and great advice about the rest of our trip!
- Lovely location with stunning scenery. Nice terrace outside cabin to relax. Kim was very welcoming and cheerful.
Casa Amanecer Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Casa Amanecer Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in San Ramón, just 28 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 17 miles from Casa Amanecer B&B, and Fortuna is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 19 miles from Casa Amanecer Bed and Breakfast.
- Great attention to detail with enthusiastic and helpful staff. Fantastic breakfast presented beautifully
- It is a really welcoming and friendly little bed and breakfast. A nice quiet location which was perfect for our stay. The host made us feel really welcome and ensured that we had everything we needed. The room was comfortable and cosy with an excellent en-suite. The communal garden is also a nice place to sit and enjoy the views.
- Didn’t have a chance to like it, they confirmed our reservation then sold our room to another traveller. We arrived tired after a long day and were turned away.
- Best breakfast I have ever had and very clean comfortable accommodations! The host is extremely friendly!
- Lovely family atmosphere. We had an excellent breakfast and the owner was very helpful and had some good hints and tips. Very tranquil and a very cute dog. The room was clean and very conformable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Callao Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Callao Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Callao Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Callao Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!