10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Calistoga California – Top Hotel Reviews
Calistoga California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Calistoga California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calistoga California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calistoga California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Calistoga California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Calistoga California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Calistoga California:
The Chanric Inn
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, The Chanric Inn is located in Calistoga in the region of California. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bodega Bay is 30 miles from The Chanric Inn, and Santa Rosa is 12 miles from the property. Sacramento Airport is 55 miles away.
- Our host Joel was very hospitable and every detail was perfect. I was worried about the size of the room, it’s an old house, but it was generously sized and impeccable.
- Open, modern, stylish home. Gracious, quiet host. Incredible gourmet breakfast – included. Champagne upon arrival – included. Chocolates available at all times – included. Complimentary yummies after returning NY Eve Ball.
- Beautiful place, inside and out. Amazing breakfast. Very generous with pouring champagne and wine. Looking forward to next visit
- Excellent food, beverages and outstanding service- thanks Noel’
- This B&B was meticulous! The grounds were gorgeous and Joel ( the owner) bent over backwards to make us feel welcome & comfortable. The location in Calistoga was absutely perfect & an added bonus was the Calistoga shuttle that took us to any location & picked us up as well. We used this service for dinner basically & drove to the vineyards (which I highly recommend) to take in the breathtaking landscape of Napa Valley. Also the 3 course champagne brunches were exceptional. All made with fresh local ingredients & freshly squeezed fruit juices. AMAZING!
Trailside Inn Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Trailside Inn Bed & Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in Calistoga. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.Santa Rosa is 14 miles from Trailside Inn Bed & Breakfast, and Napa is 23 miles away. Sacramento Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Lovely innkeeper, warm welcome and a lovely big space in the Dutch Henry Suite. Though there were only two of us, perfect for two couples or a family as there is a bedroom and then a queen in the bigger space. There is a hot tub (bummer we didn’t have time!) and a cute porch as well. A bit of a drive from St Helena, about 8 minutes or so on the Silverado trail. Peaceful, quiet and the only thing I’d say is if you are looking for country quaint, it will work, modern updated, not so much. Tiny bathroom. But clean and perfect for us. Home baked breakfast bread and fruit, coffee, tea and juice placed in the room.
- We loved all of the extras with the wine, fruit and delicious banana bread.
- Host Lani showed us the room and stocked kitchen for our own private breakfast. Two bedroom separate cottage. Decorated nicely. Location is perfect for us! J
- The homey atmosphere, attention to detail, little “extras”, warmth and friendliness of the owner. Convenient to town, but far enough away to be totally relaxing and undisturbed. A great get away place for myself and adult daughters. 5 stars from me!
- This place is a gem in a overpriced mecca. Lani is a gem too and her beautiful spirit makes your stay even more special and healing.
One of our best sellers in Calistoga! Located in Calistoga in the region of California, 29 miles from Bodega Bay, Villa Mimosa features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Santa Rosa is 12 miles from Villa Mimosa, and Napa is 28 miles away.
Peaceful setting, very private. Like a B&B, but better. Maria who took care of everything was wonderful!
Well cared for property.
- We were met on-site by the very friendly owner, great comfortable and clean place with a great view!
- The property was quiet and serene. This is a great location for couples looking to relax in Napa Valley. Maria was sweet and made an excellent breakfast. We look forward to returning to Villa Mimosa
- The staff was great and friendly. Very responsive to any concern we had and interested in making sure we had what we needed to enjoy our time on our timing.
- Friendly staff. Quiet & private. Very relaxing.
- Peaceful setting, very private. Like a B&B, but better. Maria who took care of everything was wonderful!
Cottage Grove Inn
One of our top picks in Calistoga.Located in Calistoga, 31 miles from Bodega Bay, Cottage Grove Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Santa Rosa is 12 miles from Cottage Grove Inn, and Napa is 25 miles away. Sacramento Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- The happy hour had good wines and snacks. The gardens are beautiful.
- Everything is always great at this place. We’ve been there 2 times now. Staff is great. Property is beautiful.
- It was so cozy just perfect for our anniversary. They thought of everything anyone would need to have a wonderful stay. They have yummy jellies and other items for sale it really was a treat. We will go back again and again .
- Awesome in every respect, super cozy and romantic, perfect location and great parking
- Great breakfast and best quiche. Beds were fabulously comfortable. Love it there!
The Pink Mansion
One of our best sellers in Calistoga! Built in 1875, this Victorian B&B boasts an indoor pool with a fireplace and a parlor with crystal chandeliers. Rooms feature garden or forest views. Calistoga city centre is just 10 minutes’ walk away.A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided in each room at The Pink Mansion. Featuring vintage décor and Brazilian walnut hard wood floors, each room boasts a private bathroom and a plush bathrobe.The Pink Mansion offers a gourmet, home-made breakfast every morning for select rooms.Guests can relax in the in-door heated pool or the outdoor hot tub at The Pink Mansion Calistoga. In-room spa services are available. Free Wi-Fi and movie rentals are available for guests’ convenience.Numerous wineries are within biking distance of the hotel. Calistoga Bike Shop is 1,300 feet from this B&B. Sterling Vineyards and Vincent Arroyo Winery are both 1.6 miles away.
- Very professionally managed with attention to subtle details. The property is very well managed and was able to accommodate last minute requests. Wirh regards to the highest ranking in accommodation and cleanliness it rewards the highest!
- They do an excellent gourmet style breakfast in a communal, all sit down together style. No self service or different time options available (except possibly by special arrangement) but it is well worth the trouble. They have a pool available and the owner was very friendly and concerned for the guest’s welfare.
- The house was really nice and quaint. Tapa was beyond welcoming and helpful, and was flexible with our schedule. The wine/snack hour and breakfasts were amazing, and it was fun to eat with other guests!
- Staff and management were extremely helpfull and accomodating.
- The breakfast was amazing. The location is great because not in the downtown street, but only 2 blocks away so easy waking into the town main street.
Calistoga Wine Way Inn
Adjacent to downtown Calistoga, this historic bed and breakfast is a 5 minute drive from Chateau Montelena Winery. The inn features evening wine tasting receptions and a multilevel redwood terrace.The colorful rooms at the Calistoga Wine Way Bed and Breakfast are individually furnished with American and English antiques. Each includes a private bathroom and CD player.A gourmet breakfast is served in the dining room every morning along with the inn’s signature blend of coffee. There is a sitting room with a fireplace and the outdoor terrace features views of the property’s garden and Mount St. Helena.Schramsberg Vineyards is less than a 10 minute drive from the property. Downtown Napa is 30 minute drive from the inn. Castello di Amorosa Winery is less than a 5 minute drive away.
- The bed was very comfortable and Max’s breakfasts were wonderful.
- Charming welcome, Max is receiving us like a friend, the house is fantastic, the backyard&flower are beautiful. Luc and Constance
- Room was large and very comfortable. Bathroom was well appointed with nice toiletries. There was wine and cookies in the afternooon. The breakfast was delicious and the owner made sure that there was food that worked with our food allergies/preferences.
- Thoughtful hospitality and wonderful breakfast. Matt rocks!
- The staff was friendly and the common areas were nice. Breakfast was delicious.
Located in Calistoga, 30 miles from Bodega Bay, Embrace Calistoga features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are available. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.Santa Rosa is 12 miles from Embrace Calistoga , and Napa is 25 miles away. Sacramento Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- The hosts, Brent and Chris were wonderful. The breakfast was the best ever, the wine and cheese in the early evening was delicious and also served to meet and talk with other guests. Everything was terrific and I highly recommend.
- This is a 7 star b&b experience. The attention to detail, the breakfast and the personal level of service and desire to ensure you have a great stay and get what you want from your stay in Calistoga and the Napa valley is beyond comparison.
- Brent and Chris are amazing hosts as well as outstanding chefs. We felt welcome from the moment we walked onto their porch. Plenty of great conversation and laughter
- The hosts Chris and Brent were wonderful best breakfast I have had anywhere all home made and 4 courses.
- The hosts were wonderful – we wanted to go back just to spend more time talking to them. Food at breakfast very good, plentiful and unusual. Everything about the inn is terrific – only complaint is that we stayed in the smallest room which was a little cramped – although it did have its own very private deck and a gorgeous bathroom.
This Calistoga bed and breakfast, 2 miles from the Old Faithful Geyser of California, features rooms with balconies, flat-screen cable TVs and DVD players. It serves a champagne breakfast.The uniquely decorated rooms at Craftsman Inn have free Wi-Fi, sofa beds and CD players. They also have ceiling fans. The spacious private bathrooms feature 2 sinks and bathrobes.Guests can relax on the terrace and enjoy a breakfast that includes fruit, homemade granola and muffins. Homemade cookies are served every evening.The bed and breakfast is within one mile of Mount St. Helena Golf Course and Calistoga Cellars, which has free wine tasting for Craftsman Inn guests. Bothe-Napa Valley State Park is 3 miles away.
- The Inn is beautiful. The common areas inside and out are very welcoming. Staff is friendly. Food great. I loved the small touches of leaving water bottles, wine and snacks out for the guests in the common areas and in your room. Towels very nice.
- The staff/owners were kind, considerate and responsive.
The breakfast was superb every morning. Eli was pleasant and very accommodating. Great B and B!
Great location for downtown Calistoga!
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was excellent with a delicious variety every morning and the overall stay was quite enjoyable.
- The place was fine. Texting me the day of to determine whether or not I was coming is a little bit unexpected. I don’t necessarily monitor texts all the time. Not being there when I arrived, also a little bit much. The lady in the morning (help staff) was miles ahead of the lady at night as far as customer service goes.
Napa Farmhouse Inn
In a Victorian Farmhouse built in the 1860s, this bed and breakfast features an organic garden. It serves a daily breakfast and provides rooms with free Wi-Fi. Sutter Home Winery is just under a mile away.Each air-conditioned room at Napa Farmhouse Inn includes a work desk and a sitting area. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms include free toiletries and towels. Guests can enjoy a view of the grounds from all the rooms.Guests can take a tour of the on-site gardens or relax after breakfast by the fireplace in the family room.The French Laundry restaurant is 7 miles from Farmhouse Inn Napa. The Napa Valley Wine Train is 16 miles away. Free guest parking is available.
- First, the location and setting are simply idyllic — absolutely beautiful. The owners are very nice — a genuine warmth and hospitality. Mimi and “Baby Girl” are a 10+ and a wealth of local information. Conversational but also let you have your space. The special treat is that it is an actual “working” farm house (nestled between 4 vineyards) — with real gardens, chickens. Everything is organic — and the meals are absolutely farm to table, simple, and delicious. Everything was comfortable, neat, and impeccably clean. My son and daughter in law — we all remarked about the comfort of the mattresses. And, the views from the 2nd floor were beautiful. One more point. I am closer to 70 than 60 (smiles) — and, found it easy to navigate the entrances and steps. Big THUMBS UP!!!
We enjoyed the king suit and loved everything about our room! The bed was so comfortable, the fireplace was perfect, the shower was excellent and we had our own deck to enjoy!
Mimi and Ed are lovely! I particularly enjoyed how there was always music lightly playing throughout the home.
Breakfast was nice too and so are Mimi’s homemade jams!
The location is great…and surprisingly quiet being so close to so much!
Thank you again Mimi and Ed for a lovely New Years Eve weekend!
Happy New Year!
Mary & Steven
Fabulous gardens &surroundings. Glorious sunny stroll in the a.m.
Delicious breakfast & coffee.
Mimi was a delight. Friendly & informative.
- The breakfast was great and location was excellent! Mimi’s suggestion for visiting Salverstrin Winery was really good.
We loved everything about our stay from our room to the amazing breakfast!! I would highly
recommend it to anyone that wants a cozy, quiet, beautiful place in the Wine Country!
Black Rock Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Black Rock Inn offers accommodations in St. Helena, just 14 miles from Santa Rosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Napa is 20 miles from Black Rock Inn, and Healdsburg is 21 miles from the property. Sacramento Airport is 50 miles away.
- We had a great experience and Jeff made us feel right at home. They reached out early to make sure everything you needed was covered (if you need separate beds make sure you remember to tell them!) The breakfasts each morning were delicious, filling and a perfect way to start the day! With family in the area we’ll be back!
- The place is impecable. Make sure to ask Jeff for recomendations on what to do in the area, he has great advice.
- The owner of the property was very accommodating and friendly. He also prepared a very tasty breakfast. This is a top notch B & B.
The owner Jeff was very friendly and attentive. Beautiful property and upkeep is great! Beautiful, comfortable,
Great location, and the breakfasts were wonderful that Jeff actually prepares himself!! Makes one feel right at home as he even comes in and chats with guests while having breakfast.
- Amazing host on a fantastic property. The owner is very knowledgeable of the area and made great recommendations and served not only a delicious full breakfast everyday but also welcomed you back to the property in the afternoon with a glass of wine. A very special experience.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Calistoga California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Calistoga California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Calistoga California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Calistoga California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!